PDA

View Full Version : ACORN Prostitution Investigation

Pages : [1] 2

DarrinS
09-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Nice to see our tax dollars going to such a great organization.

9UOL9Jh61S8

jman3000
09-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Ha... someone was listening to Beck this morning.

I. Hustle
09-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Freakin Ash

DarrinS
09-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Ha... someone was listening to Beck this morning.

Actually I heard it on Neal Boortz.

clambake
09-10-2009, 09:42 AM
awesome. maybe you guys will chase women instead.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 10:17 AM
www.biggovernment.com (http://www.biggovernment.com)

PakiDan
09-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Wow.... this is incredible! I wonder if Ash is proud of her employer...

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Wow.... this is incredible! I wonder if Ash is proud of her employer...

no comment

101A
09-10-2009, 10:36 AM
The real crime here is that woman is a damned BAD tax adviser.

$8,000 a month = $9,600 a year? C'mon now.

Also, doesn't have any advice for how to represent the $$$$ gonna be generated by the El Salvadoran whores; how you gonna explain that to the IRS?

Crookshanks
09-10-2009, 11:30 AM
But, but, but... Acorn is a wonderful organization whose only goal is to help low income people achieve the American dream. :lmao

I hope this video helps to finally blow the lid off that stinking, corrupt cesspool known as Acorn.

Shastafarian
09-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Massive Vote Fraud!!!

jack sommerset
09-10-2009, 12:18 PM
That is funny.

Shastafarian
09-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Were these women let go? Do they represent ACORN as a whole?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 01:09 PM
wow. "acorn prostitute" self populates in google yet none of the bigs are coming up in the results.

on another note somewhat related is people at the acorn office in florida have been arrested for voter fraud today.

Shastafarian
09-10-2009, 01:14 PM
wow. "acorn prostitute" self populates in google yet none of the bigs are coming up in the results.

on another note somewhat related is people at the acorn office in florida have been arrested for voter registration fraud today.

fify

MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 01:15 PM
fify

MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD

take that up with AP.

Shastafarian
09-10-2009, 01:17 PM
take that up with AP.

Link?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Link?
google. it worked fabulous for me.

Shastafarian
09-10-2009, 01:23 PM
google. it worked fabulous for me.

I see,

11 accused of faking voter registration cards in Miami-Dade

ACORN Workers Face Charges of Alleged Voter Registration Fraud in Florida

Arrest warrants have been issued in Miami for 11 people suspected of falsifying information on hundreds of voter registration cards last year

Am I missing something?

Crookshanks
09-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Link?
Geez - it was on the news all day yesterday. Were you in a cave all day? And I'm talking about the news on the radio, not just on Fox News.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 01:26 PM
I see,

Am I missing something?

hmm. eyes. a brain. possibly the headline which i just read about a second after this

"ACORN turns in Fla. workers on voter fraud charges"

Shastafarian
09-10-2009, 01:27 PM
hmm. eyes. a brain. possibly the headline which i just read about a second after this

yeah read on. It's voter registration fraud.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 01:28 PM
yeah read on. It's voter registration fraud.

AP

Shastafarian
Geez - it was on the news all day yesterday. Were you in a cave all day? And I'm talking about the news on the radio, not just on Fox News.

Sorry I'm not transfixed with talk radio all day like some people here.

Shastafarian
AP

Read the article.

jack sommerset
09-10-2009, 01:36 PM
I see,

Am I missing something?

You just don't get it. Use your brain muscles.

SpurNation
09-10-2009, 01:48 PM
In helping Mr. O'Keefe set up his supposed brothel, ACORN employees also invited him to attend an August conference the group was holding for prospective home-buyers. But it linked attendance to Mr. O'Keefe joining ACORN and paying $120 in annual dues: "We ask that you join ACORN." The problem is that such a request is illegal, since the ACORN housing conferences are underwritten by federal government grants. ACORN has a political arm, so insisting that attendees at its housing conferences join the group and pay dues is a no-no.

It was precisely that kind of activity that got ACORN in trouble during the Clinton administration. The Inspector General of AmeriCorps, the government's volunteer agency, accused the group of "using government resources to promote legislation." ACORN was stripped of its federal grant as a result.

2centsworth
09-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Think of all the health care we can buy once we elimate this fraud or is it we have to buy more health care to eliminate fraud?

Crookshanks
09-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Hmmm - I wonder what it would take to get a RICO indictment against ACORN? If they were pulling this crap during the Clinton Administration, then it's been going on for at least 10 years. Man, I'd love to see ACORN brought up on RICO charges. Just another black eye for Obama.

jack sommerset
09-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Think of all the health care we can buy once we elimate this fraud or is it we have to buy more health care to eliminate fraud?

That is what Obama says will pay for Obamacare. He will track down all the frauds and save money from bullshit lawsuits.

The two girls will be blamed and ACORN will live on cheating the system.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Hmmm - I wonder what it would take to get a RICO indictment against ACORN? If they were pulling this crap during the Clinton Administration, then it's been going on for at least 10 years. Man, I'd love to see ACORN brought up on RICO charges. Just another black eye for Obama.Do you know what RICO charges are?

George Gervin's Afro
09-10-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm still waiting for eveidence of voter fraud.. I figure since the dead enders want the organization prosecuted I would assume they would provide evidence that ACOPRN as a whole is violating some laws.

PakiDan
09-10-2009, 04:31 PM
It's amazing what this says about our big media when you don't see a story THIS BIG and that says so much about our broken system ANYWHERE on their sites. HORRIBLE!

jack sommerset
09-10-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm still waiting for eveidence of voter fraud.. I figure since the dead enders want the organization prosecuted I would assume they would provide evidence that ACOPRN as a whole is violating some laws.

Mickey Mouse doesn't do it for you.:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 04:34 PM
It's amazing what this says about our big media when you don't see a story THIS BIG and that says so much about our broken system ANYWHERE on their sites. HORRIBLE!
yep. still not on cnn.com

George Gervin's Afro
09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Mickey Mouse doesn't do it for you.:lol

don't have any evidence do you? I kind of figured that.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 04:47 PM
i guess the new firmware update was distributed today.

George Gervin's Afro
09-10-2009, 04:48 PM

Seriously,

How is this that big of a story?

George Gervin's Afro
09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
i guess the new firmware update was distributed today.

do you have any evidence of voter fraud?

Crookshanks
09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Do you know what RICO charges are?

Legislation that provides support for legal actions against individuals or organizations involved in systematic illegal activities.

Sounds like that could apply to ACORN.

DarrinS
09-10-2009, 05:23 PM
By the way, do pimps really still walk around in rediculous firs and hats? I thought those were just Halloween costume pimps.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
do you have any evidence of voter fraud?

And it's a doozy of an update. Things come out, but not much goes in. The head, that is……

Shastafarian
09-10-2009, 08:03 PM
:lol At dodging the actual article. The charges are on voter registration fraud. I guess I done used my brainded muscles.

boutons_deux
09-10-2009, 08:22 PM
ACORN, a never-die Repug RED-HERRING.

dubya's US Attorneys tried for years to "get" ACORN and anybody else on registration/voter fraud, and they came up empty handed. :lol

doobs
09-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Isolated incident, eh? :lol

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/11/washington-dc-acorn-video-child-prostitution-investigation/#idc-container

cWRTYD26Kxc&e

N9MCk6GvQO4&e

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Isolated incident, eh? :lol

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/11/washington-dc-acorn-video-child-prostitution-investigation/#idc-container

cWRTYD26Kxc&e

N9MCk6GvQO4&e

i wonder what ash's rates are :lol

nuclearfm
09-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Guilt by association for the win.

Let's throw in ACORN, Illegal immigration, Crime, Jews, etc. everything but health care arguments themselves.

Stringer_Bell
09-11-2009, 10:55 AM
By the way, do pimps really still walk around in rediculous firs and hats? I thought those were just Halloween costume pimps.

Check out American Pimp. it's an interesting documentary on pimps. I take it that the ACORN workers in the video watched it and sympathize with the plight of the modern pimp. I tell ya, pimpin' ain't easy.

doobs
09-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Guilt by association for the win.

Let's throw in ACORN, Illegal immigration, Crime, Jews, etc. everything but health care arguments themselves.

What are you talking about?

We're only talking about ACORN in this thread. Why are you obsessing over other things?

boutons_deux
09-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Acorn is Repug/Fox/xenophobe/white-man's RED HERRING

Karl Rove/Gonzo's US Attorney's didn't, couldn't, prosecute them, so STFU.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Massive Vote Fraud!!!

angrydude
09-11-2009, 11:44 AM
lol. 2 offices in 2 different cities giving the same illegal advice? What are the odds of that? Lets just ignore it though since its embarrassing to Democrats. After all, the only thing that matters is that the Democratic agenda gets passed.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Massive Vote Fraud!!!

[email protected]

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 11:50 AM
[email protected]

I take it you still didn't actually read the article. I can't say I'm surprised.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 11:53 AM
I take it you still didn't actually read the article. I can't say I'm surprised.

AP

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g5ZxJgjHzO_C-1f0H0FHImQwjR2gD9AJTJ1G0

again.

[email protected]

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 11:58 AM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g5ZxJgjHzO_C-1f0H0FHImQwjR2gD9AJTJ1G0

again.

[email protected]

MIAMI — Armed with a tip from the grassroots group ACORN about its own workers, authorities on Wednesday began arresting 11 people suspected of falsifying hundreds of voter applications during a registration drive last year.

ACORN, which stands for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, has long been accused by Republican and conservative activists — fed by talk-radio hosts — of fraudulently registering voters. But Miami-Dade prosecutors gave credit to the group for coming forward and ACORN officials said they felt vindicated.

"It shows that we take the integrity of our voter registration work with the utmost seriousness," said ACORN spokesman Brian Kettenring. "We turn in people who try to game the system."

Although ACORN is nonpartisan, its registration efforts focus on low-income and minority populations who tend to vote for Democrats; critics contend those efforts frequently bend or break registration rules. At times during the 2008 presidential campaign, people attending rallies for Republican nominee John McCain broke into chants of "No More ACORN!"

Last year, ACORN's national drive produced some 1.3 million voter applications.

ACORN first detected problems in Miami-Dade County in June 2008, according to a letter the group wrote to prosecutors. Investigators eventually determined that 11 canvassers, who were paid between $8 and $10 an hour, were turning in fake registration cards, mostly from the Homestead area.

"This is really about money. These are people who decided not to work," said Ed Griffith, spokesman for Miami-Dade State Attorney Katharine Fernandez Rundle.

The 11 workers each face multiple counts of two felony charges: false swearing in connection with voting and submission of false voter registration information. Each count is punishable by up to five years in prison.

The suspects collectively turned in about 1,400 registration cards, of which 888 were later found to be faked. Some contained names of celebrities such as actor Paul Newman, while in other cases the same real voter's name was used on multiple applications. There was no evidence anyone voted who should not have.

The FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement had made five arrests by midday and were looking for the remaining suspects. ACORN officials said the group regularly reports suspected fraud to authorities nationwide but the Miami prosecution marks one of the few times the complaints were taken seriously.

ACORN itself last year was the subject of fraudulent registration complaints in Missouri, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Ohio, Michigan and North Carolina, among others.

Anything else?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 12:15 PM
ACORN workers caught on tape allegedly advising on prostitution

wow. allegedly. kinda reminds me of pryor's bit on sunset strip.

"are you going to believe me or your lying eyes"

just too funny

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
and these allegations caused them to be fired. i guess people these days lose their jobs over silly allegations and smear campaigns. all within about 24 hours from these allegations. hell, why does roethlisberger still have a job...................

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Anything else?

I see. It's ok for ACORN to break the law by turning in fake register cards but since they cannot prove anyone used the fake cards to vote it's "no harm , no foul" Gotcha. You feel just fine giving millions of dollars to ACORN every year of our tax payer money to do this. Nice.

Now we have ACORN on video giving tax advice on how to steal tax payer money that ACORN depends on to survive. Throw in the fact the two undercover journalist said they were getting 12-13 underage girls from El Savador to work as prostitutes in there brothel you think that is fine. Let me guess. Just two bad apples don't ruin the bunch. Sorry buddy. A hell of lot mor bad apples than just two. Takes more than two to turn in all those fake register cards.

You really should google ACORN and take a peek at all the states that are accusing ACORN of vote fraud. You want to be a idiot and defend this organization you go right ahead. When they are found guilty you can just say OK and move on. You look like a fucking fool. You ain't Johnnie Cochran

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 12:30 PM
i wonder when this dude will be christened Adam the Documentor?

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 12:34 PM
I see. It's ok for ACORN to break the law by turning in fake register cards but since they cannot prove anyone used the fake cards to vote it's "no harm , no foul" Gotcha.I said this where?

You feel just fine giving millions of dollars to ACORN every year of our tax payer money to do this. Nice.I believe they're given millions to do legal work with the community.

Now we have ACORN on video giving tax advice on how to steal tax payer money that ACORN depends on to survive.We have individuals doing this.

Throw in the fact the two undercover journalist said they were getting 12-13 underage girls from El Savador to work as prostitutes in there brothel you think that is fine. Let me guess. Just two bad apples don't ruin the bunch.Has anyone ever done something illegal at your place of business? If so then you should all be ashamed!

Sorry buddy. A hell of lot mor bad apples than just two. Takes more than two to turn in all those fake register cards. It took 11.

You really should google ACORN and take a peek at all the states that are accusing ACORN of vote fraud.God you people are so fucking stupid. The only cases I've ever seen are for voter REGISTRATION fraud. You do realize there's a big difference right?

You want to be a idiotI'll never live up to your example
and defend this organization you go right ahead. When they are found guilty you can just say OK and move on. You look like a fucking fool. You ain't Johnnie CochranWho said I'm defending them? I'm correcting idiots who think they know things they don't.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 12:38 PM
I see. It's ok for ACORN to break the law by turning in fake register cards but since they cannot prove anyone used the fake cards to vote it's "no harm , no foul" Gotcha.They are required by law to turn all the cards in. They are following the law. They actually flag the cards they think are fraudulent.

ashbeeigh
09-11-2009, 02:05 PM
So sorry I'm late on this y'all.

Just to be clear, I don't work for ACORN. I work for ACORN Housing. They're sister organizations and are linked in many, many ways. But they don't write my paycheck. They used to. Not anymore. However, I do work with ACORN employees on a regular basis, since they are sister organizations so I do have some insight.

James O'Keefe and Hannah whatsherface (can't remember her last name) went to several offices. One of them even called the cops on them. Don't know which office it was. This is coming from one of my ex co-workers who I actually see on a regular basis. The "massive voter fraud" is small in comparision to this. This is ridiculous and inexcusable on these two employees parts. This is how I'm going to explain it.

ACORN and ACORN Housing have worked under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) to get many people in to homes. Yes, that is another issues that Republicans have brought up (government and tax funds...oh my!). This appointment was obviously set up to get this couple enrolled in the FTHB (first time homebuyer) program under the CRA. But, first they needed to get their taxes in line. And holy shit, that was a mess. As mentioned on several sites, ACORN does do taxes for low to moderate income families during tax season. And they are trained through the IRS under the VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) program. I've done...it's a good program. They are trained to get these families as many credits and as much money as possible. And the Earned Income credit was legit. I don't know this woman's training, I don't know her background, I don't know anything about her. She was absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for. And firing her was justified. The thing that gets me is that there were people wandering around that could have stopped her. Yes, that could have said, "What the fuck are you doing you nut case? Get a head organizer to go over this..or a Regional director from AHC..this is way too complex." But she didn't. :madrun :bang She's an idiot!

And as far as the $120 dues go a year. I mentioned before that ACORN and AHC are sister organizations. AHC has FTHB classes every month (maybe twice a month). This is independent of AHC. Absolutamente seperate. ACORN has nothing to do with this. It's actually a lot more popular in some cities then ACORN is because they help with people with ITINs and small levels of credit (this I find unethical...but I don't deal with that end of AHC). Anyway. Since they are sister organizations..towards the end of the class AHC may bring in an organizer and explain the history of the organization and what ACORN does. That's when they say, "And to be a member...."

Oh, and regarding the video again...I watched the O'Reilly factor last night with my fave blonde bitch Megan Kelly on...and she's a a lawyer. She said there wasn't a crime committed on that video. And she's the end all be all of this fiasco in my eyes. Gah. I cannot stand her. :lol

Would this of happened at the San Antonio office? Would you have seen my pretty little face all over Youtube? Fuck no. Are there bad apples, there are probably more bad apples then there are good apples, but if you walk in the shoes of an organizer for a day and deal with the bullshit you deal with on a daily basis there may be an explanation for it.

Sorry for the long post. I have lots of work to get to. So, I'll come back some time tonight/late this afternoon to answer all your questions, if you have any. Oh, and I don't respond well to the ranting and raving republican phone calls that come in to the office after Glenn Beck is on at 4pm. Just fyi. I basically tell you to fuck off.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Are there bad apples, there are probably more bad apples then there are good apples, but if you walk in the shoes of an organizer for a day and deal with the bullshit you deal with on a daily basis there may be an explanation for it.

I'm glad you did come to the party. I'm glad as a employee you admit there is alot of bad employees more than there are good ones.

Bender
09-11-2009, 02:36 PM
such language from ashbeeigh...

ashbeeigh
09-11-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm glad you did come to the party. I'm glad as a employee you admit there is alot of bad employees more than there are good ones.

whoops. Let me rephrase it (had to double check my original post). More the other way around. More good employees than bad ones. They do bring on board lots of people to phone bank, voter reg, and "canvas" for particular causes that are the bad apples. The employees that are lifers are the good ones.

The grant that I'm working on requires that people pay attention to detail, thus, they put the people that really care about their members and those that need help (foreclosure and the things that cause foreclosure..healthcare, employment, bad loans, etc) on it.

I hear about all these bad employees and may have seen these bad apples at the national convention, but I personally do not know them.

ashbeeigh
09-11-2009, 04:40 PM
just got this in e-mail:

STATEMENT FROM ALTON BENNETT,
PRESIDENT OF ACORN HOUSING, AND MIKE SHEA,
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, REGARDING
RECENT NEWS REPORTS

Washington, D.C. --“As President and Executive Director of ACORN Housing we were appalled and angry to see the video of two Washington, D.C. employees offering advice on how to operate an illegal enterprise to keep it hidden from the government. While no transaction took place – no loan documents were signed or submitted, no bank loans were arranged, no new business was established – this is not how we behave. All ACORN Housing staff members undergo rigorous training and are expected to comply with high standards for ethical behavior and compliance with the law.

“This video tape is slanted to misinform the public about ACORN Housing. The people who made this tape went to at least five other ACORN Housing offices where they were turned away or where ACORN Housing employees responded by calling the police. That is not mentioned on the tape – it is part of a long-term plan to smear ACORN Housing for political reasons and provide entertainment in the process. But that does not excuse the behavior of the employees. We have fired them and are initiating an internal review of practices and reminding all staff of their obligation to uphold the highest legal and ethical standards.

“After more than two decades of helping people in need comply with the law in pursuit of the American dream of home ownership, it saddens us that ACORN Housing has been put in this position by everyone involved.”

Marcus Bryant
09-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Well, she does have large breasts.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 04:54 PM
just got this in e-mail:

That makes me want to PUKE. They take no responsiblity. They are dirty. There is no mistake about it. ACORN trained these people. The one employee went to get the one who "knows" how to work around prostitution. The underage girl angle was just how deep ACORN would go. 12 states will bring them to court. We the people will force our government to investigate them. I can't believe our tax money goes to this shitty organization. One day they will be brought to justice. One day soon.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 04:57 PM
just got this in e-mail:
you're pretty brave to put all this online. brave or stupid.

and yes, marcus......rather large.

ashbeeigh
09-11-2009, 04:59 PM
While some ACORN employees are portrayed as nasty check this out...

MD could charge filmmaker who made ACORN video? (http://insidecharmcity.com/2009/09/10/md-could-charge-filmmaker-who-made-acorn-video/)

Marcus Bryant
09-11-2009, 05:01 PM
ACORN is a full of shit worthless entity which dumb white chicks like whatshername would work for in lieu of actual worthwhile employment.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 05:02 PM
While some ACORN employees are portrayed as nasty check this out...

MD could charge filmmaker who made ACORN video? (http://insidecharmcity.com/2009/09/10/md-could-charge-filmmaker-who-made-acorn-video/)

:lmao They are brainwashing you good. You need to quit and get a new job.

ashbeeigh
09-11-2009, 05:03 PM
you're pretty brave to put all this online. brave or stupid.

and yes, marcus......rather large.

It was a press release, dipshit.

SouthernFried
09-11-2009, 05:12 PM
AR 1998 A contractor with ACORN-affiliated Project Vote was arrested for falsifying about 400 voter registration cards.

CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.

2004 An ACORN employee admitted to forging signatures and registering three of her friends to vote 40 times.

CT 2008 The New York Post reported that ACORN submitted a voter registration card for a 7-year-old Bridgeport girl. Another 8,000 cards from the same city will be scrutinized for possible fraud.

FL 2008 Election officials in Brevard County have given prosecutors more than 23 suspect registrations from ACORN. The state's Division of Elections is also investigating complaints in Orange and Broward Counties.

2004 A Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokesman said ACORN was “singled out” among suspected voter registration groups for a 2004 wage initiative because it was “the common thread” in the agency’s fraud investigations.

IN 2008 Election officials in Indiana have thrown out more than 4,000 ACORN-submitted voter registrations after finding they had identical handwriting and included the names of many deceased Indianans, and even the name of a fast food restaurant.

MI 2008 Clerks in Detroit found a "sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent [voter] applications" from the Michigan branch of ACORN. Those applications have been turned over to the U.S. Attorney's office for investigation.

2004 The Detroit Free Press reported that “overzealous or unscrupulous campaign workers in several Michigan counties are under investigation for voter-registration fraud, suspected of attempting to register nonexistent people or forging applications for already-registered voters.” ACORN-affiliate Project Vote was one of two groups suspected of turning in the documents.

MO 2008 Nearly 400 ACORN-submitted registrations in Kansas City have been rejected due to duplication or fake information.

2007 Four ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City for charges including identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election.

2006 Eight ACORN employees in St. Louis were indicted on federal election fraud charges. Each of the eight faces up to five years in prison for forging signatures and submitting false information.

2003 Of 5,379 voter registration cards ACORN submitted in St. Louis, only 2,013 of those appeared to be valid. At least 1,000 are believed to be attempts to register voters illegally.

MN 2004 During a traffic stop, police found more than 300 voter registration cards in the trunk of a former ACORN employee, who had violated a legal requirements that registration cards be submitted to the Secretary of State within 10 days of being filled out and signed.

NC 2008 County elections officials have sent suspicious voter registration applications to the state Board of Elections. Many of the applications had similar or identical names, but with different addresses or dates of birth.

2004 North Carolina officials investigated ACORN for submitting fake voter registration cards.

NM 2008 Prosecutors are investigating more than 1,100 ACORN-submitted voter registration cards after a county clerk found them to be fraudulent. Many of the cards included duplicate names and slightly altered personal information.

2005 Four ACORN employees submitted as many as 3,000 potentially fraudulent signatures on the group’s Albuquerque ballot initiative. A local sheriff added: “It’s safe to say the forgery was widespread.”

2004 An ACORN employee registered a 13-year-old boy to vote. Citing this and other examples, New Mexico State Representative Joe Thompson stated that ACORN was “manufacturing voters” throughout New Mexico.

NV 2009 Nevada authorities indicted ACORN on 26 counts of voter registration fraud and 13 counts of illegally compensating canvassers. ACORN provided a bonus compensation program called “Blackjack” or “21+” for any canvasser who registered more than 20 voters per shift, which is illegal under Nevada law.

2008 Nevada state authorities raided ACORN's Las Vegas headquarters as part of a task force investigation of election fraud. Fraudulent registrations included players from the Dallas Cowboys.

OH 2008 ACORN activists gave Ohio residents cash and cigarettes in exchange for filling out voter registration card, according to the New York Post. Some voters claim to have registered dozens of times, and one man says he signed up on 72 cards.

2007 A man in Reynoldsburg was indicted on two felony counts of illegal voting and false registration, after being registered by ACORN to vote in two separate counties.

2004 A grand jury indicted a Columbus ACORN worker for submitting a false signature and false voter registration form. In Franklin County, two ACORN workers submitted what the director of the board of election supervisors called “blatantly false” forms. In Cuyahoga County, ACORN and its affiliate Project Vote submitted registration cards that had the highest rate of errors for any voter registration group.

PA 2009 Seven ACORN workers in the Pittsburgh area were indicted for submitting falsified voter registration forms. Six of the seven were also indicted for registering voters under an illegal quota system.

2008 State election officials have thrown out 57,435 voter registrations, the majority of which were submitted by ACORN. The registrations were thrown out after officials found "clearly fraudulent" signatures, vacant lots listed as addresses, and other signs of fraud.

2008 An ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.

2004 Reading’s Director of Elections received calls from numerous individuals complaining that ACORN employees deliberately put inaccurate information on their voter registration forms. The Berks County director of elections said voter fraud was “absolutely out of hand,” and added: “Not only do we have unintentional duplication of voter registration but we have blatant duplicate voter registrations.” The Berks County deputy director of elections added that ACORN was under investigation by the Department of Justice.

TX 2008 In Harris County, nearly 10,000 ACORN-submitted registrations were found to be invalid, including many with clearly fraudulent addresses or other personal information.

2008 ACORN turned in the voter registration form of David Young, who told reporters “The signature is not my signature. It’s not even close.” His social security number and date of birth were also incorrect.

VA In 2005, the Virginia State Board of Elections admonished Project Vote and ACORN for turning in a significant number of faulty voter registrations. An audit revealed that 83% of sampled registrations that were rejected for carrying false or questionable information were submitted by Project Vote. Many of these registrations carried social security numbers that exist for other people, listed non-existent or commercial addresses, or were for convicted felons in violation of state and federal election law.

In a letter to ACORN, the State Board of Elections reported that 56% of the voter registration applications ACORN turned in were ineligible. Further, a full 35% were not submitted in a timely manner, as required by law. The State Board of Elections also commented on what appeared to be evidence of intentional voter fraud. "Additionally,” they wrote, “information appears to have been altered on some applications where information given by the applicant in one color ink has been scratched through and re-entered in another color ink. Any alteration of a voter registration application is a Class 5 Felony in accordance with § 24.2-1009 of the Code of Virginia."

WA 2007 Three ACORN employees pleaded guilty, and four more were charged, in the worst case of voter registration fraud in Washington state history. More than 2,000 fraudulent voter registration cards were submitted by the group during a voter registration drive.

WI 2008 At least 33,000 ACORN-submitted registrations in Milwaukee have been called into question after it was found that the organizations had been using felons as registration workers, in violation of state election rules. Two people involved in the ongoing Wisconsin voter fraud investigation have been charged with felonies.

2004 The district attorney’s office investigated seven voter registration applications Project Vote employees filed in the names of people who said the group never contacted them. Former Project Vote employee Robert Marquise Blakely told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he had not met with any of the people whose voter registration applications he signed, “an apparent violation of state law,” according to the paper.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 05:13 PM
I just wonder if that duo has any more tapes queued up. It will be interesting if they visited every major ACORN office in the U.S. and pulled this stunt...only to release them one at a time as ACORN officials dig themselves deeper and deeper by declarations such as was made after the first tape was released.

By the way, that's one smokin' hot prostitute. Should have been a clue...

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 05:20 PM
By the way, that's one smokin' hot prostitute. Should have been a clue...

Hell yeah she is. I'm glad we live in a country where two black folks can give finacial advice to two white folks and we don't hear any jokes. America sure has advanced.

ashbeeigh
09-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Hell yeah she is. I'm glad we live in a country where two black folks can give finacial advice to two white folks and we don't hear any jokes. America sure has advanced.

just fyi, most ACORN employees are from an "ACORN" neighborhood...which is "low to moderate" income...and historically those are minority neighborhoods. Lots of members work at the office. Those girls could very well have been members and employees at the same time.

Marcus Bryant
09-11-2009, 05:26 PM
AR 1998 A contractor with ACORN-affiliated Project Vote was arrested for falsifying about 400 voter registration cards.

CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.

2004 An ACORN employee admitted to forging signatures and registering three of her friends to vote 40 times.

CT 2008 The New York Post reported that ACORN submitted a voter registration card for a 7-year-old Bridgeport girl. Another 8,000 cards from the same city will be scrutinized for possible fraud.

FL 2008 Election officials in Brevard County have given prosecutors more than 23 suspect registrations from ACORN. The state's Division of Elections is also investigating complaints in Orange and Broward Counties.

2004 A Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokesman said ACORN was “singled out” among suspected voter registration groups for a 2004 wage initiative because it was “the common thread” in the agency’s fraud investigations.

IN 2008 Election officials in Indiana have thrown out more than 4,000 ACORN-submitted voter registrations after finding they had identical handwriting and included the names of many deceased Indianans, and even the name of a fast food restaurant.

MI 2008 Clerks in Detroit found a "sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent [voter] applications" from the Michigan branch of ACORN. Those applications have been turned over to the U.S. Attorney's office for investigation.

2004 The Detroit Free Press reported that “overzealous or unscrupulous campaign workers in several Michigan counties are under investigation for voter-registration fraud, suspected of attempting to register nonexistent people or forging applications for already-registered voters.” ACORN-affiliate Project Vote was one of two groups suspected of turning in the documents.

MO 2008 Nearly 400 ACORN-submitted registrations in Kansas City have been rejected due to duplication or fake information.

2007 Four ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City for charges including identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election.

2006 Eight ACORN employees in St. Louis were indicted on federal election fraud charges. Each of the eight faces up to five years in prison for forging signatures and submitting false information.

2003 Of 5,379 voter registration cards ACORN submitted in St. Louis, only 2,013 of those appeared to be valid. At least 1,000 are believed to be attempts to register voters illegally.

MN 2004 During a traffic stop, police found more than 300 voter registration cards in the trunk of a former ACORN employee, who had violated a legal requirements that registration cards be submitted to the Secretary of State within 10 days of being filled out and signed.

NC 2008 County elections officials have sent suspicious voter registration applications to the state Board of Elections. Many of the applications had similar or identical names, but with different addresses or dates of birth.

2004 North Carolina officials investigated ACORN for submitting fake voter registration cards.

NM 2008 Prosecutors are investigating more than 1,100 ACORN-submitted voter registration cards after a county clerk found them to be fraudulent. Many of the cards included duplicate names and slightly altered personal information.

2005 Four ACORN employees submitted as many as 3,000 potentially fraudulent signatures on the group’s Albuquerque ballot initiative. A local sheriff added: “It’s safe to say the forgery was widespread.”

2004 An ACORN employee registered a 13-year-old boy to vote. Citing this and other examples, New Mexico State Representative Joe Thompson stated that ACORN was “manufacturing voters” throughout New Mexico.

NV 2009 Nevada authorities indicted ACORN on 26 counts of voter registration fraud and 13 counts of illegally compensating canvassers. ACORN provided a bonus compensation program called “Blackjack” or “21+” for any canvasser who registered more than 20 voters per shift, which is illegal under Nevada law.

2008 Nevada state authorities raided ACORN's Las Vegas headquarters as part of a task force investigation of election fraud. Fraudulent registrations included players from the Dallas Cowboys.

OH 2008 ACORN activists gave Ohio residents cash and cigarettes in exchange for filling out voter registration card, according to the New York Post. Some voters claim to have registered dozens of times, and one man says he signed up on 72 cards.

2007 A man in Reynoldsburg was indicted on two felony counts of illegal voting and false registration, after being registered by ACORN to vote in two separate counties.

2004 A grand jury indicted a Columbus ACORN worker for submitting a false signature and false voter registration form. In Franklin County, two ACORN workers submitted what the director of the board of election supervisors called “blatantly false” forms. In Cuyahoga County, ACORN and its affiliate Project Vote submitted registration cards that had the highest rate of errors for any voter registration group.

PA 2009 Seven ACORN workers in the Pittsburgh area were indicted for submitting falsified voter registration forms. Six of the seven were also indicted for registering voters under an illegal quota system.

2008 State election officials have thrown out 57,435 voter registrations, the majority of which were submitted by ACORN. The registrations were thrown out after officials found "clearly fraudulent" signatures, vacant lots listed as addresses, and other signs of fraud.

2008 An ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.

2004 Reading’s Director of Elections received calls from numerous individuals complaining that ACORN employees deliberately put inaccurate information on their voter registration forms. The Berks County director of elections said voter fraud was “absolutely out of hand,” and added: “Not only do we have unintentional duplication of voter registration but we have blatant duplicate voter registrations.” The Berks County deputy director of elections added that ACORN was under investigation by the Department of Justice.

TX 2008 In Harris County, nearly 10,000 ACORN-submitted registrations were found to be invalid, including many with clearly fraudulent addresses or other personal information.

2008 ACORN turned in the voter registration form of David Young, who told reporters “The signature is not my signature. It’s not even close.” His social security number and date of birth were also incorrect.

VA In 2005, the Virginia State Board of Elections admonished Project Vote and ACORN for turning in a significant number of faulty voter registrations. An audit revealed that 83% of sampled registrations that were rejected for carrying false or questionable information were submitted by Project Vote. Many of these registrations carried social security numbers that exist for other people, listed non-existent or commercial addresses, or were for convicted felons in violation of state and federal election law.

In a letter to ACORN, the State Board of Elections reported that 56% of the voter registration applications ACORN turned in were ineligible. Further, a full 35% were not submitted in a timely manner, as required by law. The State Board of Elections also commented on what appeared to be evidence of intentional voter fraud. "Additionally,” they wrote, “information appears to have been altered on some applications where information given by the applicant in one color ink has been scratched through and re-entered in another color ink. Any alteration of a voter registration application is a Class 5 Felony in accordance with § 24.2-1009 of the Code of Virginia."

WA 2007 Three ACORN employees pleaded guilty, and four more were charged, in the worst case of voter registration fraud in Washington state history. More than 2,000 fraudulent voter registration cards were submitted by the group during a voter registration drive.

WI 2008 At least 33,000 ACORN-submitted registrations in Milwaukee have been called into question after it was found that the organizations had been using felons as registration workers, in violation of state election rules. Two people involved in the ongoing Wisconsin voter fraud investigation have been charged with felonies.

2004 The district attorney’s office investigated seven voter registration applications Project Vote employees filed in the names of people who said the group never contacted them. Former Project Vote employee Robert Marquise Blakely told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he had not met with any of the people whose voter registration applications he signed, “an apparent violation of state law,” according to the paper.

Whatever it takes for the movement.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 05:43 PM

2004 The district attorney’s office investigated seven voter registration applications Project Vote employees filed in the names of people who said the group never contacted them. Former Project Vote employee Robert Marquise Blakely told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he had not met with any of the people whose voter registration applications he signed, “an apparent violation of state law,” according to the paper.So out of all of this, there are two illegal votes that can be attributed to the actions of ACORN?

I agree their methods of registration suck, but this has been blown way out of proportion.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 05:50 PM
So out of all of this, there are two illegal votes that can be attributed to the actions of ACORN?

I agree their methods of registration suck, but this has been blown way out of proportion.
Their effectiveness aside, what do you see as their motivation for the way they approach voter registration?

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Their effectiveness aside, what do you see as their motivation for the way they approach voter registration?For the ACORN employees?

Usually money, from what I've heard -- and not a lot of money either.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 05:58 PM
For the ACORN employees?

Usually money, from what I've heard -- and not a lot of money either.
What is the motivation for someone to pay them to do it? And, to do it with little regard for how they approach the task?

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 06:03 PM
What is the motivation for someone to pay them to do it? And, to do it with little regard for how they approach the task?To get people to vote.

I have no doubt that there is self-interest in ACORN's voter-registration drives, but the fact that there has been no massive vote fraud, added to the fact that ACORN flags questionable registration cards before they turn them in (which they are required by law to do) lead me to conclude that it's not the big deal some want it to be.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 06:07 PM
To get people to vote.

I have no doubt that there is self-interest in ACORN's voter-registration drives, but the fact that there has been no massive vote fraud, added to the fact that ACORN flags questionable registration cards before they turn them in (which they are required by law to do) lead me to conclude that it's not the big deal some want it to be.
Just because there are no convictions doesn't mean there isn't fraud. Some schemes are well-crafted.

There is little doubt that voter fraud handed the 1960 election was handed to JFK because of voter fraud. I don't think anyone was ever prosecuted.

The point being, you can't base your conclusion on whether or not something happened because no one went to jail. And, taken in the context of Democrat resistance to every measure to ensure voter eligibility that ever gets raised, this paints them as possibly complicit in the fraud.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Just because there are no convictions doesn't mean there isn't fraud. Some schemes are well-crafted.Truthers work very much the same way. Your belief in massive vote fraud is faith-based. I guess we can call you frauders or 'CORNers.

The point being, you can't base your conclusion on whether or not something happened because no one went to jail. And, taken in the context of Democrat resistance to every measure to ensure voter eligibility that ever gets raised, this paints them as possibly complicit in the fraud.Actually there are simply more potential Democratic voters than Republican voters, so just about any voter registration drive in those areas will end in a net gain for Democrats. I can understand why Republicans would be against that and try with all their might to distort known voter registration fraud into massive vote fraud like you just did.

Hey, if you want to believe that people were going to vote in Nevada posing as members of the Dallas Cowboys, you are free to do so. What a well-crafted scheme....

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Census Bureau severs ties with ACORN in 2010 count (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9ALCUJO0&show_article=1)
Good.

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 09:19 PM
This is amazing .not the story I expect as much from Obama's brown shirts in acorn And I understand that the DNC has been co opted by soros and he is using mentally unstable fringe radicals to do his dirty work.
The larger question to me...... is the totally flippant attitude towards a hienious conspiracy to force children into prostitution.To take defenseless childeren and throw them into an abyss of pain that no human can expect to come through without serious damage, and to have Obama's supporters and acorn apologists pretend these children are expendable for the glourios revolution.It is revolting, and it is a movement that must be destroyed.
The other crime that is revolting is that there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people who go to low paying jobs pay their taxes try and shore up civilization by living an honorable life, and they can't afford to buy a house....and nobody gives a shit if they can or not,meanwhile the wealth they create through their labor is taken from them ,and given to this ghetto trash to promote human slavery and suffering.

hope and change.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 09:21 PM
I do enjoy your meltdowns.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 09:28 PM
C'mon, at least you will admit the ACORN workers seemed less than shocked -- unfazed even -- by what was being proposed and in what they engaged to accommodate the "pimp" and the "hooker."

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 09:31 PM

What happened did "dog" die did you forget to feed him did you play to rough with him? why don't you go back and tell your mom what happened and I'm sure she can fix it up for you......run along now.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 09:37 PM
C'mon, at least you will admit the ACORN workers seemed less than shocked -- unfazed even -- by what was being proposed and in what they engaged to accommodate the "pimp" and the "hooker."I'll admit people who work for ACORN did such yes.

What happened did "dog" die did you forget to feed him did you play to rough with him? why don't you go back and tell your mom what happened and I'm sure she can fix it up for you......run along now.
Sweet a double bonus! Incoherent Meltdown.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I'll admit people who work for ACORN did such yes.
It's almost as if they were comfortable, at ease, and experienced at handling such "odd" requests...wouldn't you say?

Dare I say it...trained; as in, they received institutional training from an organization on how to accommodate people who may want to disguise illegal behavior?

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
It's almost as if they were comfortable, at ease, and experienced at handling such "odd" requests...wouldn't you say?
Dare I say it...trained; as in, they received institutional training from an organization on how to accommodate people who may want to disguise illegal behavior?

Nice accusation. Have any proof whatsoever to back up your claims? Of course you don't. Why? Because it's ridiculous. And no, they didn't seem "comfortable, at ease, and experienced". They seemed to be making shit up as they went along.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Nice accusation. Have any proof whatsoever to back up your claims? Of course you don't. Why? Because it's ridiculous.
Nope. But, I don't have any proof Jimmy Hoffa was murdered, either. It's just a supposition based on observation. Why are you being so defensive on their behalf? Are you a member of ACORN? Just curious.

And no, they didn't seem "comfortable, at ease, and experienced". They seemed to be making shit up as they went along.
Well, that's one characterization...

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Nope. But, I don't have any proof Jimmy Hoffa was murdered, either. It's just a supposition based on observation.
Why speculate?

Well, that's one characterization...
I figured you were biased. But I am actually a little surprised you really believe they trained these people to advise others on illegal activity.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Why are you being so defensive on their behalf? Are you a member of ACORN? Just curious.

Nope. I just can't stand some of the stupid things being said in this thread. Like some people not knowing the difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud.

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Nope. I just can't stand some of the stupid things being said in this thread. Like some people not knowing the difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud.

Why are you side stepping the issue of child prostitution, or is inconsequental to you, does it not sicken you?

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Why are you side stepping the issue of child prostitution, or is inconsequental to you, does it not sicken you?

There was a case of child prostitution?

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
There was a case of child prostitution?

Watch the video stupid. Illegal child prostition is written all over it.

SouthernFried
09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Acorn is fine...it's just the people who work for Acorn that's the problem.

lol

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Why don't you run along and......do whatever it is you do...and let the grownups talk. Surely your mothers talked to you about this before...

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Watch the video stupid. Illegal child prostition is written all over it.

So there was a documented case of child prostitution? Do I need to hold your hand through this conversation and explain my questions along the way?

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Why don't you run along and......do whatever it is you do...and let the grownups talk. Surely your mothers talked to you about this before...

What is your obsession with my mother?

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:14 PM
So there was a documented case of child prostitution? Do I need to hold your hand through this conversation and explain my questions along the way?

I need you to know dumbass child prostitution is illegal and watching the tape it has it wtitten all over. Representives of ACORN do not seem to care just like you don't.

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:16 PM
What is your obsession with my mother? It's just that until you reach adulthood she is responsible for you making a public nuisance of yourself, I mean we all attempt humor children but there is a time and a place where it's just not appropriate for you guys.

You'll understand when you grow up.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:16 PM
I need you to know dumbass child prostitution is illegal and watching the tape it has it wtitten all over. Representives of ACORN do not seem to care just like you don't.

Was there a documented case of child prostitution? Why is this such a difficult question to answer?

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Why speculate?
It's what we do here. We're not finders of fact; we're speculators. We're not in a position to do much else...are we? If we said nothing, this would be a pretty boring forum, if you ask me.

I figured you were biased. But I am actually a little surprised you really believe they trained these people to advise others on illegal activity.
I didn't say I believed it, I simply made the observation it looked like they may have been, could have been...whatever. Besides, it's not like such things have never happened.

Seriously, why are you so defensive on ACORN's behalf.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:17 PM
It's just that until you reach adulthood she is responsible for you making a public nuisance of yourself, I mean we all attempt humor children but there is a time and a place where it's just not appropriate for you guys.

You'll understand when you grow up.

I find it pretty funny you think I'm a child and you can't even answer a simple question. Was there a documented case of child prostitution?

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Was there a documented case of child prostitution? Why is this such a difficult question to answer?

Yes you dumbass. They said the kids would be turning tricks. Watch the video Jonnie.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:18 PM
It's what we do here. We're not finders of fact; we're speculators. We're not in a position to do much else...are we? If we said nothing, this would be a pretty boring forum, if you ask me.I was poking fun at you for saying the same thing in a different thread.

I didn't say I believed it, I simply made the observation it looked like they may have been, could have been...whatever. Besides, it's not like such things have never happened.

Seriously, why are you so defensive on ACORN's behalf.
I'm not. I just think it's hilarious someone believes a company like ACORN is actively training their workers to subvert the law and teach other people how to break the law.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes you dumbass. They said the kids would be turning tricks. Watch the video Jonnie.

Oh man. Tell me you didn't think that was a real prostitute. You know it was fake right? You know when I asked, "was there a documented case of child prostitution" I was asking about ACTUAL children being prostitutes. You knew that right? You're just messing with me.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 10:22 PM
The children! Won't somebody think of the imaginary children?

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:23 PM

No they don't care, they're to self involved to narssistic to make the leap of anothers suffering. It's like the murders that Bill Ayers had committed, a poor little rich boy to involved in his ownself to be able to feel anything for the lives he destroyed...These are the kinds of minds in charge of this country, and they must be removed for the sake of our childredn and for the sake of the childerden they would sell into slavery.

SouthernFried
09-11-2009, 10:23 PM
I don't think ACORN does anything to break the law.

They just hire people who do.

Big difference...

...to some.

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:25 PM
I find it pretty funny you think I'm a child and you can't even answer a simple question. Was there a documented case of child prostitution?
I find it funny you think you can pass yourself of as an adult.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't think ACORN does anything to break the law.

They just hire people who do.

Big difference...

...to some.

They hire convicts?

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:26 PM
The children! Won't somebody think of the imaginary children?
Still cradeling Obama's nut sack on your chin huh Chimp.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:27 PM
I find it funny you think you can pass yourself of as an adult.

You also seem to have an obsession with children. Why is that?

ChumpDumper
Still cradeling Obama's nut sack on your chin huh Chimp.Still fantasizing about me, eh micca?

Shastafarian
Oh and you still didn't answer the question. Was there a documented case of child prostitution?

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Still fantasizing about me, eh micca?

He seems to fantasize about people being underage as well. Strange fellow.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Oh man. Tell me you didn't think that was a real prostitute. You know it was fake right? You know when I asked, "was there a documented case of child prostitution" I was asking about ACTUAL children being prostitutes. You knew that right? You're just messing with me.

Lord you fucking idiot. Give me any proof the reprensitives of ACORN knew they were on "Punked" and they were playing along. ACORN was helping hide child & adult prostitution, tax fraud and many other frauds. Watch the video Jonnie.

I'll help you out. They two on the video were FIRED! I gurantee you those two will file a lawsuit saying they did what ACORN told them to do.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Lord you fucking idiot. Give me any proof the reprensitives of ACORN knew they were on "Punked" and they were playing along. ACORN was helping hide child & adult prostitution, tax fraud and many other frauds. Watch the video Jonnie.That's not what we were talking about.

I'll help you out. They two on the video were FIRED! I gurantee you those two will file a lawsuit saying they did what ACORN told them to do.You gurantee me? Ok. I'll wait here while you go and get proof.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:31 PM

Let's return to this little exchange. So there was a documented case of child prostitution?

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:32 PM
That's not what we were talking about.

You gurantee me? Ok. I'll wait here while you go and get proof.

Assface proof is in the video.

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Oh and you still didn't answer the question. Was there a documented case of child prostitution? Once again this is more your mothers arena, if you're confused about the film have her sit down with you she will tell you who all the people are and what they're doing. If some of the words are confusing she can tell you what they mean and help you to understand what the people in the film are talking about,not knowing your exact age I don't know if your mother may feel the subject matter may be inappropriate at your age.

you'll understand when you grow up.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Maybe I'll understand if you answer the question. Was there a documented case of child prostitution? It's a simple question.

ashbeeigh
09-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Lord you fucking idiot. Give me any proof the reprensitives of ACORN knew they were on "Punked" and they were playing along. ACORN was helping hide child & adult prostitution, tax fraud and many other frauds.

There was no actual crime committed. No documents were signed, no taxes were filed, no benefits were received. Giving advice, even bad advice, isn't a crime.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Assface proof is in the video.

Proof of what specifically?

Shastafarian
There was no actual crime committed. No documents were signed, no taxes were filed, no benefits were received. Giving advice, even bad advice, isn't a crime.

Don't help them. The only way they'll learn is if they figure it out on their own. Give the little guys time.

jack sommerset
Let's return to this little exchange. So there was a documented case of child prostitution?

You want to start over? I don't . I'll copy and post.....

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Jesus this reminds me of that story about the roman emperorer who made his favorite horse a senator, i think the republic is getting to that stage.When bestial crimes like this are passed of as the right of the emperorer

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
You want to start over? I don't . I'll copy and post.....

:lol

So there was a documented case of imaginary people being underage and turning tricks. Do you still really not understand what we're talking about here?

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:37 PM
I think that fucking Shastafarian wants to see 12 illegal immigrant kids fucking republican senators as his proof

ChumpDumper
Damn, this is funny.

You guys really don't know anything about this, do you?

Shastafarian
Jesus this reminds me of that story about the roman emperorer who made his favorite horse a senator, i think the republic is getting to that stage.When bestial crimes like this are passed of as the right of the emperorer

We've got fantasies about ChumpDumper, my mother, people being underage, and now bestiality. You're on a roll!

You gonna answer my question?

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Damn, this is funny.

You guys really don't know anything about this, do you?

They have to be fucking with us right? Maybe they're both really wasted. They don't know what they're saying.

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 10:38 PM

Yeah ,,,yeah that was well...... thought out.What's eveybody getting excited about

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 10:39 PM
I think that fucking Shastafarian wants to see 12 illegal immigrant kids fucking republican senators as his proofI'd be satisfied with proof that the people in the video talking to the ACORN folk were actually involved in any real criminal enterprise.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:39 PM
I think that fucking Shastafarian wants to see 12 illegal immigrant kids fucking republican senators as his proof

It would be actual proof instead of imaginary proof.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:40 PM
I'd be satisfied with proof that the people in the video talking to the ACORN folk were actually involved in any real criminal enterprise.

I like to see any proof that ACORN knew this was not a crime.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 10:41 PM
They have to be fucking with us right? Maybe they're both really wasted. They don't know what they're saying.It's amazing. I guess they think Chris Hansen is really supplying children to online predators too. He just changes his mind before it actually happens.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 10:41 PM
I like to see any proof that ACORN knew this was not a crime.That's not what you were talking about.

Why are you trying to change the subject?

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:42 PM
I like to see any proof that ACORN knew this was not a crime.

The women in the video knew it was illegal. They were fired. ACORN supervisors weren't present from what I could tell. Maybe they were imaginary supervisors.

Oh you were responding to Ashbeeigh?

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 10:47 PM
The women in the video knew it was illegal. They were fired. ACORN supervisors weren't present from what I could tell. Maybe they were imaginary supervisors.

The women knew? Why were they fired? The e-mail sent out earlier (read it, ash posted it) said the employees were trained. Son. ACORN is a dirty company. Accept it.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:47 PM
I guess them thinking what they were doing was illegal should mean it should be made illegal.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:49 PM
The women knew? Why were they fired? The e-mail sent out earlier (read it, ash posted it) said the employees were trained. Son. ACORN is a dirty company. Accept it.

They were trained in matters of housing forms and taxes. That knowledge assisted them in advising these "journalists" on illegal activities. ACORN didn't know anything about it. Accept it.

Do you still think there were documented cases of child prostitution?

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 10:49 PM
I was poking fun at you for saying the same thing in a different thread.
What? "Why speculate?" That's funny, because I was getting ready to mock you for saying it, too. While I don't recall ever using the term, I believe you use it quite frequently...

I'm not. I just think it's hilarious someone believes a company like ACORN is actively training their workers to subvert the law and teach other people how to break the law.
I don't think it's funny at all. Labor unions and community organizations have a long and colorful history of just such things.

SouthernFried
09-11-2009, 10:50 PM
No big deal here, man. There was no crimes committed. And Acorn didn't do anything wrong, even the people who work for Acorn really didn't do anything wrong. Man, that was legitimate, solid advice they gave...but, it wasn't Acorn that was giving that advice, even tho it was good advice...it was the employees of Acorn giving that advice. Not that there was anything wrong with it...or Anything Acorn employees do, except when they get caught doing illegal stuff...then, really...it's not Acorn's fault even then, always a few bad apples donchaknow, and they only worked for Acorn anyway...they weren't really part of Acorn in the, y'know...corporate/biblical sense, not that there's anything wrong with working for Acorn but not being really part of Acorn, they're all part of Acorn...unless convicted, of course...most aren't, y'know...most get away with, er...most aren't convicted..

damn...where was I?

Oh, yea...this is all about racism anyway.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:53 PM
What? "Why speculate?" That's funny, because I was getting ready to mock you for saying it, too. While I don't recall ever using the term, I believe you use it quite frequently...I think the only times I've used it have been in response to you speculating.

I don't think it's funny at all. Labor unions and community organizations have a long and colorful history of just such things.
Lumping in labor unions and community organizations? Convenient. Got a source for the latter assumption?

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 10:55 PM
What? "Why speculate?" That's funny, because I was getting ready to mock you for saying it, too. While I don't recall ever using the term
:lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:55 PM
No big deal here, man. There was no crimes committed. And Acorn didn't do anything wrong, even the people who work for Acorn really didn't do anything wrong. Man, that was legitimate, solid advice they gave...but, it wasn't Acorn that was giving that advice, even tho it was good advice...it was the employees of Acorn giving that advice. bolded is correct

Not that there was anything wrong with it...or Anything Acorn employees do,I don't think anyone has made this assertion.

except when they get caught doing illegal stuff...then, really...it's not Acorn's fault even then, always a few bad apples donchaknow, and they only worked for Acorn anyway...they weren't really part of Acorn in the, y'know...corporate/biblical sense, not that there's anything wrong with working for Acorn but not being really part of Acorn, they're all part of Acorn...unless convicted, of course...most aren't, y'know...most get away with, er...most aren't convicted..How many have been convicted?

damn...where was I?I think you were trying to be profound.

Oh, yea...this is all about racism anyway.
Sure, why not.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 10:57 PM
I think the only times I've used it have been in response to you speculating.
Yeah, I know. I'm just wondering what you think we do in here...

Lumping in labor unions and community organizations? Convenient. Got a source for the latter assumption?
Source? No...haven't bothered to look. Examples? Greenpeace and PETA are two organizations that train their members to violate the law to advance an objective.

Maybe I should have said advocacy groups...ACORN still fits.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 10:58 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3673104&postcount=12

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 11:03 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3673104&postcount=12
Point taken...so, you've been mocking me this whole time. Wow! Wish I'd have been in on it.

:lmao

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Source? No...haven't bothered to look. Examples? Greenpeace and PETA are two organizations that train their members to violate the law to advance an objective.

Maybe I should have said advocacy groups...ACORN still fits.

Eh PETA sucks but just because one organization allegedly trains their members in illegal behavior doesn't mean another does. There is 0 proof.

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Point taken...so, you've been mocking me this whole time. Wow! Wish I'd have been in on it.

I think I've only done it a few times. Other people have been doing it too.

SouthernFried
09-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Absolutely!

Acorn is cool man...just, some of the people who work there, y'know...do stupid stuff. Well, not stupid...that WAS good advice...but, the larger point must be made...the people who work for ACORN really ain't a part of ACORN, and ACORN can't really be held accountable for everyone that works for ACORN...unless those they hire are really cool, and don't get caught on stupid videos like this...not that there's anything wrong with this video, it was solid advice...we are good people, except the ones that aren't, then they are not part of ACORN really...most aren't even convicted, let alone caught on tape...and the few that are, well...they were just stupid...we really don't want stupid people...not that there's anything wrong with that...just, y'know, how could you not tell this was a setup, we prefer smarter people who can figure this stuff out and avoid making Acorn look bad...not that ACORN looks bad or anything...these people only work for Acorn, they're not really ACORN...but, real ACORN people woulda known...the non-real ACORN people that work for ACORN, but get caught...they just ain't part of the real ACORN.

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 11:07 PM
I think I've only done it a few times. Other people have been doing it too.
I see...

Well, that's one on me.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 11:07 PM
They were trained in matters of housing forms and taxes.

They were trained! That is what makes it sooooooooooooooo BAD

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 11:09 PM
They were trained! That is what makes it sooooooooooooooo BAD

:lmaoYou said it was the real child prostitutes that made it sooooooooooooooo BAD

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Absolutely!

Acorn is cool man...just, some of the people who work there, y'know...do stupid stuff. Well, not stupid...that WAS good advice...but, the larger point must be made...the people who work for ACORN really ain't a part of ACORN, and ACORN can't really be held accountable for everyone that works for ACORN...unless those they hire are really cool, and don't get caught on stupid videos like this...not that there's anything wrong with this video, it was solid advice...we are good people, except the ones that aren't, then they are not part of ACORN really...most aren't even convicted, let alone caught on tape...and the few that are, well...they were just stupid...we really don't want stupid people...not that there's anything wrong with that...just, y'know, how could you not tell this was a setup, we prefer smarter people who can figure this stuff out and avoid making Acorn look bad...not that ACORN looks bad or anything...these people only work for Acorn, they're not really ACORN...but, real ACORN people woulda known...the non-real ACORN people that work for ACORN, but get caught...they just ain't part of the real ACORN.

How many have been convicted?

Yonivore
09-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Eh PETA sucks but just because one organization allegedly trains their members in illegal behavior doesn't mean another does. There is 0 proof.
It's my opinion but, I don't think there's 0 proof. After all, offices of the same organization, in two separate cities treated an identical circumstance in a similar manner.

I guess it could be that ACORN just attracts applicants with similar proclivities but, I think my explanation is more likely. You're welcome to disagree.

Oh, and speculate away...

Shastafarian
09-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Well it's been fun. Gotta go to work in the morning. See if you can find and help those child prostitutes jack. Those imaginary kids need your real help!

SouthernFried
09-11-2009, 11:19 PM
How many have been convicted?

That's right!! How many have been "convicted?"

See, only a few have been convicted, maybe 2 or 4, something like that. And really...they weren't part of ACORN, they were just, y'know...working for ACORN. And the thousands of voter registration thingys that have been thrown out as fraudulant...man, that was just a big mistake...done by ACORN employees that really aren't a part of ACORN. Have I mentioned this before? ACORN can't account for all the thousands of Fraudulant voter registrations that people working for ACORN...but not really a part of ACORN, have tried to sneak by us. We do our best to make sure ACORN people, don't sneak by ACORN people, stuff that ACORN people think shouldn't be snuked by us. Only real ACORN people, who don't get caught or indicted, or video taped, or convicted...those ACORN people are the real ACORN people. Those other ACORN people, well...they just work for ACORN.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Well it's been fun. Gotta go to work in the morning. See if you can find and help those child prostitutes jack. Those imaginary kids need your real help!

Shame the ACORN representives did not know the kids were imaginary.

edit: but they fired them anyhoot

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Shame the ACORN representives did not know the kids were imaginary.Wait...You finally figured it out?

:toast :tu

hope4dopes
09-11-2009, 11:35 PM

You know old Obama is on his knees or prayer mat or whatever, just praying the rest of america thinks they were imaginary kids, cause I think this little episode is another nail in the coffin.This may not what people imagine "service to the community " should look like. This was not the first time these people did this it niether shocked nor confussed them it was old hat and it come across as that on the film. It's gonna cause the whitehouse alot of grief.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Wait...You finally figured it out?

:toast :tu

That makes it right in your world but not reality.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2009, 02:09 AM
That makes it right in your world but not reality.Oops, spoke too soon. You still don't know what's going on.

Shastafarian
09-12-2009, 07:47 AM
That's right!! How many have been "convicted?"

See, only a few have been convicted, maybe 2 or 4, something like that.Which is it? I take it you don't know

And really...they weren't part of ACORN, they were just, y'know...working for ACORN. And the thousands of voter registration thingys that have been thrown out as fraudulant...man, that was just a big mistake...done by ACORN employees that really aren't a part of ACORN. Have I mentioned this before? ACORN can't account for all the thousands of Fraudulant voter registrations that people working for ACORN...but not really a part of ACORN, have tried to sneak by us. We do our best to make sure ACORN people, don't sneak by ACORN people, stuff that ACORN people think shouldn't be snuked by us. Only real ACORN people, who don't get caught or indicted, or video taped, or convicted...those ACORN people are the real ACORN people. Those other ACORN people, well...they just work for ACORN.You're really good at repeating yourself

Shastafarian
09-12-2009, 07:50 AM
You know old Obama is on his knees or prayer mat or whatever,Oh you think he's a muslim. :lol

just praying the rest of america thinks they were imaginary kids,They were imaginary kids. Unless you can show me a documented case of child prostitution that arose from these journalists.

cause I think this little episode is another nail in the coffin.Doubtful

This may not what people imagine "service to the community " should look like.The women were fired and I'm sure there will be an investigation. A proper investigation.

This was not the first time these people did this it niether shocked nor confussed them it was old hat and it come across as that on the film.Says you. And you have 0 proof of such.

It's gonna cause the whitehouse alot of grief.
Why?

ashbeeigh
09-12-2009, 09:37 AM
After I turned off my computer last night I watched Hannity. I love watched FNC because of the crap they talk about. They had James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles on. As a Christian it is very hard for me to hold back anger towards them now. All of you ACORN/AHC haters have the right to call the organization out. That is what the United States is about. However, it makes my heart heavy and just makes me tear up when these people call the organization soulless. But, I will not wish anything bad upon James, Hannah, Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, or anyone else who wants to uncover the maliciousness of an organization that I have devoted my service to for the past year and a half. It just bring me back to this verse:

Matthew 7:1-5

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

So, that's where I stand. If I see you all at a GTG, I happen across you in another thread I hold no ill feelings towards you, it's just opinions. And I hope nothing but the best.

jack sommerset
09-12-2009, 09:58 AM
After I turned off my computer last night I watched Hannity. I love watched FNC because of the crap they talk about. They had James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles on. As a Christian it is very hard for me to hold back anger towards them now. All of you ACORN/AHC haters have the right to call the organization out. That is what the United States is about. However, it makes my heart heavy and just makes me tear up when these people call the organization soulless. But, I will not wish anything bad upon James, Hannah, Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, or anyone else who wants to uncover the maliciousness of an organization that I have devoted my service to for the past year and a half. It just bring me back to this verse:

So, that's where I stand. If I see you all at a GTG, I happen across you in another thread I hold no ill feelings towards you, it's just opinions. And I hope nothing but the best.

Are all ACORN employees democrats?

ashbeeigh
09-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Are all ACORN employees democrats?

It wasn't a question on the application, if that's what you're asking.

jman3000
09-12-2009, 10:39 AM
It's a boogey man. Plain and simple. It's sad that the simpletons bite on the bait hook, line, and sinker.

SouthernFried
09-12-2009, 11:01 AM
;)

Ashbeeigh, I hope there are no ill feelings here. Your attitude is commendable.

I am a pretty hardline conservative. I haven't liked Acorn much. However, as with any organization...I know there are very good people there. I would go as far as to say most of the people in ACORN, and any organization for that matter...are good people, doing what they think is right. Even if I do not agree with their ideas, I can respect dedications and honesty. Even tho it's cliche to say, most of my best friends are much more left leaning than I am (I'm a musican...goes with the territory.)

As a conservative, there are things I dislike about certain organizations or individuals within the "movement." Bush was a failure, imho. Tho, I disagree on "why" he was a failure with most of my liberal freinds. Even tho there are myriads of things I don't like about parts of the conservative movement (I'm an atheist and a "protectionist,")...I will always be a pretty hardline conservative.

Acorn can, and does good work. It can only help the organization to vet elements that may hurt that work. This process can work for both left and right organizations. If we are critical enough of our own, it can only help against those that may look to bring us down. I think Acorn might just come out of this much better than it went into it. Or it could close ranks against "them." I'm hoping the conservative movement will come out of the Bush yrs better than it went into it. Or, it wont. We live...we learn.

That which doesn't kill us...makes us stronger, right?

Hopefully...;)

Good luck

DarrinS
09-14-2009, 11:16 AM
They go undercover at the NYC ACORN office.

By the way, this Hannah Giles is pretty hot.

mrpRGZq7Z-U

ue_2_dhh1zo

doobs
09-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Isolated incidents!

jack sommerset
09-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Again...Good lord. I think it's time the government does something.

101A
09-14-2009, 12:35 PM
They go undercover at the NYC ACORN office.

By the way, this Hannah Giles is pretty hot.

You think?

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Again...Good lord. I think it's time the government does something.Didn't the Census Bureau 86 them already?

boutons_deux
09-14-2009, 12:39 PM
"time the government does something"

how socialist of you.

"water the tree of Liberty" with some niggaz blood, but don't touch our Wall St banksters and corporate looters.

jman3000
09-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Maybe I'm reading this wrong... but isn't it a paid service?

As soon as you pay aren't you becoming a client?

Isn't this tantamount to going to a lawyer, tell them you did the crime, talk about how to get off, release undercover video tape?

I don't give a shit about ACORN, but that's how I'm currently seeing this.

ashbeeigh
09-14-2009, 01:58 PM
The fact is, again, no crimes have been committed except for bad judgment upon the ACORN and ACORN Housing employees. No papers were signed, no transactions were made. Until I see one where these two signed loan documents I will stand by both ACORN and ACORN Housing.

CosmicCowboy
09-14-2009, 02:11 PM
The fact is, again, no crimes have been committed except for bad judgment upon the ACORN and ACORN Housing employees. No papers were signed, no transactions were made. Until I see one where these two signed loan documents I will stand by both ACORN and ACORN Housing.

101A
09-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Wasn't a real crime. No problemo. No blood, no foul.

Got it.

I guess Larry Craig did nothing wrong, then?

angrydude
09-14-2009, 06:45 PM

Wrong.

Treasury Department circular 230: Regulations Governing the
Practice of Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents, Enrolled Actuaries, Enrolled Retirement Plan Agents, and Appraisers before the Internal Revenue Service

§ 10.51 Incompetence and disreputable conduct

(a) Incompetence and disreputable conduct. Incompetence
and disreputable conduct for which a practitioner
may be sanctioned under §10.50 includes, but
is not limited to —

(7) Willfully assisting, counseling, encouraging
a client or prospective client in violating, or suggesting
to a client or prospective client to violate, any
Federal tax law, or knowingly counseling or suggesting
to a client or prospective client an illegal plan to
evade Federal taxes or payment thereof.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/pcir230.pdf

ashbeeigh
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Wrong.

Treasury Department circular 230: Regulations Governing the
Practice of Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents, Enrolled Actuaries, Enrolled Retirement Plan Agents, and Appraisers before the Internal Revenue Service

§ 10.51 Incompetence and disreputable conduct

(a) Incompetence and disreputable conduct. Incompetence
and disreputable conduct for which a practitioner
may be sanctioned under §10.50 includes, but
is not limited to —

(7) Willfully assisting, counseling, encouraging
a client or prospective client in violating, or suggesting
to a client or prospective client to violate, any
Federal tax law, or knowingly counseling or suggesting
to a client or prospective client an illegal plan to
evade Federal taxes or payment thereof.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/pcir230.pdf

fuck me. I never said I was a CPA.

hope4dopes
09-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey they found them doing it others cities I heard it just gets better and better

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 09:20 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/national-9/1252970691228910.xml&storylist=washington

Yonivore
09-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Hey they found them doing it others cities I heard it just gets better and better
I just have to say one thing; by far, the Washington D. C. office was the most accommodating and provided the best customer service.

Then, to make matters worse, Congress pimp slapped ACORN this afternoon by passing an amendment to the Transportation bill yanking all their federal funding. The vote? 83-7. Even the Democrats are embarrassed.

I wonder if Charley Rangel will ever embarrass them...

Anyway, on to the show! If you haven't watched these, they're priceless...

Baltimore Part I

LtTnizEnC1U

Baltimore Part II

TNYU9PamIZk

Washington D.C. Part I

cWRTYD26Kxc

Washington D. C. Part II

N9MCk6GvQO4

And, after ACORN released a statement that this had been attempted in New York but, that the duo had been turned away...they posted:

Brooklyn, New York Part I

mrpRGZq7Z-U

Brooklyn, New York Part II

ue_2_dhh1zo

angrydude
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM

just saying...even though nothing was filed, this is still a big deal. If you're in the business of giving out tax advice you should know better.

Yonivore
09-14-2009, 10:41 PM
The hits keep coming...

lSdp8uYREBA

jack sommerset
09-14-2009, 10:43 PM

You really should quit. Crimes have been committed. Have some dignity. Walk away with some pride. Your company is DIRTY!

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 10:51 PM
You really should quit. Crimes have been committed. Have some dignity. Walk away with some pride. Your company is DIRTY!My understanding is that the chapters are legally and to some extent organizationally distinct. ACORN isn't a monolith, I think.

I admit to knowing and caring very little about ACORN, but it seems to me its influence and perniciousness has been vastly overstated.

Yonivore
09-14-2009, 10:58 PM
My understanding is that the chapters are legally and to some extent organizationally distinct. ACORN isn't a monolith, I think.

I admit to knowing and caring very little about ACORN, but it seems to me its influence and perniciousness has been vastly overstated.
Well, if they're "organizationally distinct," they sure do behave similarly.

It's not just the Pimp-Ho scandal but, I think they've been refusing to open their books for audits in several offices, as well. In fact a number of managers have been "retired" over such.

Loosely organized or not, it's apparent their collective bosses aren't that concerned with propriety.

jack sommerset
09-14-2009, 11:00 PM
My understanding is that the chapters are legally and to some extent organizationally distinct. ACORN isn't a monolith, I think.

Dude, the ship is sinking. She needs to look for life boat. That's if she cares about a job only. Morals should have kicked in long before.She won't do that. As long as she gets a paycheck she will defend them. Cut the money off and we will all know what bullshit Ash went through. I won't feel sorry for her if she stays.

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 11:17 PM
I give Ashbeeigh a little more credit than you maybe. She doesn't strike me as a moneygrubber or as morally vacant.

Yonivore
09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
I give Ashbeeigh a little more credit than you maybe. She doesn't strike me as a moneygrubber or as morally vacant.
Do you think this story will ever get legs with any mainstream media outlet, besides Fox and the foreign news services?

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 11:21 PM
It's on the AP, and Fox counts as MSM, doesn't it?

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Some community organizers of very little consequence got stung. Big deal.

I'd be way more impressed if someone shot a chupacabra.

Yonivore
09-14-2009, 11:25 PM
It's on the AP, and the Fox counts as MSM, doesn't it?
Yeah, but I think this is bigger than some back-bencher Congressman breaking decorum in the Capitol.

1) This is a major, national organization.

2) It was partnering with the federal government for the 2010 Census (until yesterday).

3) It was set to receive over a billion dollars from the Stimulus money. (Until today)

4) Our President had a close association with this organization in years past.

Seems to me to be the ingredients for a major news story that should be leading all the networks for a day or so, at least.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-14-2009, 11:30 PM
They had the two on Fox again tonight, they said the stuff so far is tame compared to what's coming. Someone pass the popcorn. :corn:

Yonivore
09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
They had the two on Fox again tonight, they said the stuff so far is tame compared to what's coming. Someone pass the popcorn. :corn:
:corn: Awesome!!! :corn:

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Yeah, but I think this is bigger than some back-bencher Congressman breaking decorum in the Capitol.Maybe. I don't see it.

1) This is a major, national organization.I thought it was an association of community organizations.

2) It was partnering with the federal government for the 2010 Census (until yesterday).
Old news.

3) It was set to receive over a billion dollars from the Stimulus money. (Until today)More old news.

4) Our President had a close association with this organization in years past.Ancient history.

Seems to me to be the ingredients for a major news story that should be leading all the networks for a day or so, at leastFair enough. I still don't see it. Seems like ACORN bit of bogeyman to me, but have at.

Yonivore
09-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Maybe. I don't see it.

I thought it was an association of community organizations.
They have a national office and a common structure. It's not a loose band of disparate organizations.

And, particularly, the ACORN housing offices Pimp and Ho visited are tied by the federal grant money they are appropriated through the main office.

Old news.
Dude, it was yesterday?!?

More old news.
Today is old?

Ancient history.
It's not like the media hasn't dusted off 30-year-old "fake but accurate" information to smear a president before, is it?

Fair enough. I still don't see it. Seems like ACORN bit of bogeyman to me, but have at.
I think we will...have at it. It's going to be fun watching the mainstream media try to ignore this.

It's kind of like the Van Jones story which didn't get any attention until he resigned.

Something's going to blow up and the New York Times, ABC, NBC, and CBS will, once again, get caught with their pants down.

jack sommerset
09-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Obama defended these pigs.

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Dude, it was yesterday?!?What could interest a man less than the newspaper he's just read?

Today is old?The Senate vote rendered ACORN old news, yes.

It's not like the media hasn't dusted off 30-year-old "fake but accurate" information to smear a president before, is it?True.

It's kind of like the Van Jones story which didn't get any attention until he resigned.I thought that story was no big deal, too.

Something's going to blow up and the New York Times, ABC, NBC, and CBS will, once again, get caught with their pants down.More likely they'll be scooped and have to rest content with FOX's sloppy seconds. What a tragedy for American journalism.

Extra Stout
09-15-2009, 08:26 AM
her heart bleeds, it BLEEDS I tell you!

ashbeeigh
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
3) It was set to receive over a billion dollars from the Stimulus money. (Until today)

Check your facts (http://www.factcheck.org/2009/02/the-stimulus-bill-and-acorn/)

If you pull the stimulus funding your pulling funding for "good organizations" as well.

jman3000
09-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Yonivore + fact checking = does not compute.

ashbeeigh
09-15-2009, 09:05 AM
Yonivore + fact checking = does not compute.

:bang true. But, for anyone who wants to know. That's the truth. Lots of money comes form from the CDBG grants, I myself have worked on one.

NoOptionB
09-15-2009, 09:11 AM
I'd feel so filthy if I worked with ACORN.

This was before the lame bottom-feeding prostitution tax advice. I kind of feel sorry for these people getting fired. They don't know any better.

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 01:55 PM
That’s not altogether certain. As John Fund pointed out, there is evidence in one of the videos that ACORN misappropriated federal funds. Nothing related to the Pimp-Ho scandal but, it was noticed in something one of the ACORN workers said to the pimp. I think I’ve posted the John Fund video in this thread, somewhere. I’m too lazy to go find the precise reference but, to your point, that crimes weren’t committed, may not be true.

We’re also hearing that, in Maryland, ACORN did not have the proper license to be doing what was portrayed in the videos.

I wouldn’t be too quick to jump to ACORN’s defense. They may have broken all sorts of laws. And, I suspect a nice thorough IRS Audit would discover some of them.

Well, if you’re as cute as your Avatar…I volunteer. I’ll take one for the team.

It's on the AP, and Fox counts as MSM, doesn't it?
Not really. In a humorous aside, though. Charlie Gibson, anchor of ABC World News Tonight (I think), was interviewed by WLS Radio in Chicago. They asked him about the ACORN scandal and he claimed to have not heard of it.

Now, I don’t know if, like Katie Couric at CBS, Charlie is the Executive Director of ABC World News Tonight, but, this kind of ignorance is either willful or incompetent.

Your assertion of Obama’s association with ACORN being ancient news aside, this is an organization that stood to receive millions (some say over a billion) of your tax dollars, that was “partnering” with the Census Bureau for the next count, and of whom, Obama has had glowing words and to whom he has directly spoken in an effort to solicit their support for his administration’s agenda. Even after he formally separated from ACORN, he returned for years to provide training and advice to the people such as were seen in these videos. To paraphrase Obama, himself, when speaking of former Pastor Jeremiah Wright, ACORN – if his previous complimentary words of ACORN are to be believed – is an entity with whom he could no more disassociate himself than his racist grandmother…or, something like that.

Anyway, you combine this with the Van Jones story – also ignored by all but Fox News and a smattering of other outlets, and you have what I would characterize as a willful disregard of the truth – by the media – to benefit the President. This was a guy that was, according to Valerie Jarrett, closely watched, courted, and recruited by the Obama administration for a very long time. They liked what they saw and he was just what they were looking for in the White House. How could the White House not have known he was a communist kook? I think they did know. But, more importantly, why didn’t the media find this interesting?

It’s difficult to imagine a Republican administration could employ a self-avowed communist exponent of a crackpot conspiracy theory (Van Jones the “Truther”), “partner” with an apparently corrupt organization (ACORN, tax advisor to Pimps and Ho’s), or attempt to politicize an agency like the National Endowment of the Arts (you did hear about that, didn’t you?), without the media treating it as a major scandal – or multiple major scandals.

An AP story ( http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/ap/59061552.html), who covered the ACORN scandal, attributed a quote to one of the fired Washington ACORN employees that I think sums things up quite well. In the story, it is reported the fired employee advised Giles (Hooker/Madam of Salvadoran child prostitutes) and O’Keefe (her pimp) they, “must be low-key about the business, or people could ‘call Fox,’” not the New York Times, or CBS, or NBC or “the media” but, Fox.

While we’re speaking of the media, let me illustrate another circumstance I believe supports the assertion there is a deliberate avoidance of associating ACORN with the President. Last week, Jill Abramson, managing editor of the New York Times, acknowledged her newspaper was “a beat behind” on the story of Van Jones. You may recall, the New York Times didn’t run one story on the Van Jones scandal – building for over a week – until after he resigned at midnight on a Sunday morning. She can’t claim to have not know about the scandal because she helpfully pointed out, “it had been discussed on talk radio, Fox News, and other venues.”

What else are we to conclude but, “If you want to get the news ahead of the New York Times, watch Fox News Channel.” Ultimately, she didn’t acquit herself very well. Fox scooped the Times again on the Census Bureau’s jettisoning of the ACORN partnership. A partnership requested and brokered by the Obama White House ( http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/09/11/us-census-bureau-severs-ties-with-controversial-group-acorn/).

The New York Times carried a 225-word report ( http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/12/us/politics/12acorn.html) from the Associate Press, which begin; “The Census Bureau on Friday severed its ties with ACORN, a community organization that Republicans have accused of voter-registration fraud.” Not mentioned is the “Pimp-Ho” hidden-camera-sting that prompted the divorce. And, that’s not due to them being unaware but, because they edited it out of the AP story. The original AP piece ( http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jIhAM0M_KmmLaHqhwTafQag4nNdQD9ALGFOO0), filed contemporaneously with the Fox alert, was twice as long. Among the copy cut by the NYTimes:

ACORN fired two employees who were seen on hidden-camera video giving tax advice to a man posing as a pimp and a woman who pretended to be a prostitute. Fox News Channel broadcast excerpts from the video on Thursday. On the video, a man and woman visiting ACORN's Baltimore office asked about buying a house and how to account on tax forms for the woman's income. An ACORN employee advised the woman to list her occupation as "performance artist."
Also, the Baltimore Sun ( http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-md.ci.acorn11sep11,0,7738162.story) reported the undercover duo planned on trafficking in child sex slaves:

The video depicts a man and a scantily dressed female partner visiting the Charles Village office of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, where they appear to ask two employees about how to shield their work from state and federal tax requirements. The supposed pimp also appears to ask the employees how to conceal underage girls from El Salvador brought into the country illegally to work for him.
"If they don't have Social Security numbers, you don't have to worry about them," the employee says.
It’s been a busy week for the non-Obama-friendly media…not much of which has filtered to the news Democrats watch or read.
On Friday, Fox News ( http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/11/nea-reassigns-communications-director-following-uproar-obama-initiative/) reported the National Endowment for the Arts announced it was “reassigning” Yosi Sergant (its communications director). The non-Obama-friendly media had, earlier in the week, aired portions of a conference call between Sergant and the arts community the NEA serves. Here are the questionable statements gleaned from the phone call:

I would encourage you to pick something, whether it's health care, education, the environment. There's four key areas that the corporation has identified as the areas of service. Then my task would be to apply your artistic, creativity community's utilities and bring them to the table.
Sergant also told the artists: "We are just now learning how to really bring this community together to speak with the government, what that looks like legally. . . . We are participating in history as it's being made. So bear with us as we learn the language so that we can speak to each other safely and we can really work together [to] move the needle and to get stuff done."

Worried about communicating to the NEA illegally? Wanting to learn to communicate “safely” to “get stuff done?” Interesting choice of words. And, we can debate it all day long but, the fact remains, he was reassigned over the scandal .
I grant you, I’m opposed to Obama on a whole range of issues that puts me on one side of this issue – viewing these as scandals with which Obama should be associated by the media. But, the supposedly impartial mainstream media claims to have an adversarial relationship with government. That they have passed up an opportunity to question, explore, and investigate the ties between the White House and these three scandals suggest they have a different role in an Obama administration, that of being complicit and not adversarial.

I’m sure you disagree and I await your exculpation of President Barack Obama and his administration on these matters.

I'd be way more impressed if someone shot a chupacabra.
Didn’t they?

http://www.12vn.net/images/chupacabra.jpg

If you pull the stimulus funding your pulling funding for "good organizations" as well
You’re right, I should have checked my facts. Better yet, I should have just not mentioned an amount. Any amount of my tax dollars to this organization is too much. And, as for “good organizations” suffering if the Stimulus money is yanked…I don’t buy it. Were these “good organizations” in business before the $5.2 billion allocated in the Stimulus? If not, where’d they come from so fast and how’d they get such a “good” reputation, with you, so quickly? After all, President Obama says ACORN is a “good organizations.”

And, if they were funded by other means, prior to the Stimulus, what happened to those funding mechanisms?

Discuss…

ashbeeigh
09-15-2009, 02:22 PM
You’re right, I should have checked my facts. Better yet, I should have just not mentioned an amount. Any amount of my tax dollars to this organization is too much. And, as for “good organizations” suffering if the Stimulus money is yanked…I don’t buy it. Were these “good organizations” in business before the $5.2 billion allocated in the Stimulus? If not, where’d they come from so fast and how’d they get such a “good” reputation, with you, so quickly? After all, President Obama says ACORN is a “good organizations.”

And, if they were funded by other means, prior to the Stimulus, what happened to those funding mechanisms?

Discuss…

Any organization can apply for CDBG grants. The city of San Antonio has used them to better the westside/eastside/southsie etc (maybe even job training or road construction that we've needed for years that people keep touting). I'm thinking they applied ofr the city grant (as has ACORN) Read up on it here/ (http://www.hud.gov/offices/cpd/communitydevelopment/programs/). I don't have time to read through the whole thing, but these are the type of good things that ACORN does, and why I stand by them.

There were certainly CDBG grants available prior to the stimulus bill passing, so stopping all stimulus funding for ACORN won't help. Stopping HUD funding, obviously is a big roadblock...obviously...but lots of banks (no lies, banks!) and other local organizations give funds to ACORN. They have lifers (that I mentioned early one...that are good people) that are savy grant writers that will find a way around this. Book it.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Any organization can apply for CDBG grants. The city of San Antonio has used them to better the westside/eastside/southsie etc (maybe even job training or road construction that we've needed for years that people keep touting). I'm thinking they applied ofr the city grant (as has ACORN) Read up on it here/ (http://www.hud.gov/offices/cpd/communitydevelopment/programs/). I don't have time to read through the whole thing, but these are the type of good things that ACORN does, and why I stand by them.

There were certainly CDBG grants available prior to the stimulus bill passing, so stopping all stimulus funding for ACORN won't help. Stopping HUD funding, obviously is a big roadblock...obviously...but lots of banks (no lies, banks!) and other local organizations give funds to ACORN. They have lifers (that I mentioned early one...that are good people) that are savy grant writers that will find a way around this. Book it.

banks? which ones?

ashbeeigh
09-15-2009, 02:56 PM
banks? which ones?

I'm not a grant writer. I don't know. You all find it.

LnGrrrR
09-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Even if ACORN did nothing wrong, there's been enough smoke around them to probably justify pulling spending. Even if they performed 100% correctly, something would be twisted around to seem inappropriate.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
congress worries about what overpaid baseball players pump in their system. hold hearings, but this.............................

doobs
09-15-2009, 04:08 PM
San Bernardino

Viva Las Espuelas
09-15-2009, 04:16 PM
besides all the scandal, corruption, and what not of this corporation, who in the hell is that stupid to believe this set up. a hooker and her john? wanting tax advice? 13 year old illegal alien prostitutes being housed? didn't this guy mention he was going to run for some office? that's the main thing that gets me right, off the bat. if they came to my office, even if i worked for that corrupt organization, i would've laughed out of the damn office. plus she was dressed like a literal whore. sure, here's some free tax advice. oh and by the way join our beloved corporation. :rolleyes

Crookshanks
09-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Stay tuned folks - there's more to come. Sean Hannity just had on his show Andrew Breitbart and the young woman who played the prostitute. There will be another video shown tonight on Hannity's show and another one tomorrow night. They said these make the other videos look tame. They also said the American people are going to be blown away by the level of corruption at ACORN.

These two young people deserve our gratitude because they just saved the taxpayers a TON of money!

BacktoBasics
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Stay tuned folks - there's more to come. Sean Hannity just had on his show Andrew Breitbart and the young woman who played the prostitute. There will be another video shown tonight on Hannity's show and another one tomorrow night. They said these make the other videos look tame. They also said the American people are going to be blown away by the level of corruption at ACORN.

These two young people deserve our gratitude because they just saved the taxpayers a TON of money!
Although I find it all very interesting they're not saving anyone anything.

Crookshanks
09-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Although I find it all very interesting they're not saving anyone anything.

Well - you're probably right about that. They'll just spend the money somewhere else. But at least it won't be going to ACORN.

ashbeeigh
09-15-2009, 05:09 PM

Too bad the bill, as amended, hasn't passed yet. :sleep

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 06:08 PM
besides all the scandal, corruption, and what not of this corporation, who in the hell is that stupid to believe this set up. a hooker and her john? wanting tax advice? 13 year old illegal alien prostitutes being housed? didn't this guy mention he was going to run for some office? that's the main thing that gets me right, off the bat. if they came to my office, even if i worked for that corrupt organization, i would've laughed out of the damn office. plus she was dressed like a literal whore. sure, here's some free tax advice. oh and by the way join our beloved corporation. :rolleyes
Might be an indication of what they were used to seeing walk through there door over the years...

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 06:09 PM

I hope one is at the Chicago office...

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 06:10 PM
I also wonder if the New York Times will be going "doh!" again...come Thursday...

Crookshanks
09-15-2009, 06:42 PM
I also wonder if the New York Times will be going "doh!" again...come Thursday...

Well - since Charlie Gibson didn't have a clue about this story, I won't hold my breath that any of the other major "news" outlets will cover it.

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 06:45 PM
The NYT picked up the wire story (http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/09/14/us/AP-US-ACORN-Hidden-Camera.html) yesterday.

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Here is a NYT blog post (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/14/senate-says-no-funding-for-acorn/?hp) on the story, today.

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 06:49 PM
And here is a pissy Newsbusters story (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2009/09/15/amazing-ny-times-still-almost-totally-ignores-acorn-scandals) complaining that the NYT "still almost totally ignores" the story. :lol

Crookshanks
09-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Well - the NYT piece is far more condemning of the people who made the video and almost seemed to defend ACORN. They haven't really seemed to grasp the real story.

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Well - the NYT piece is far more condemning of the people who made the video and almost seemed to defend ACORN. They haven't really seemed to grasp the real story.The inclusion of ACORN's response for journalistic balance may have thrown you off here. It's a professional commonplace, but I understand it may not be too common in the sources you prefer.

Nbadan
09-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Shouldn't David Vitter and other Republican Congressmen who've had affairs and solicitations with Prostitutes have their funding (i.e. their jobs) stripped?

Just asking? What's fair is fair.

Yonivore? Don't Tread On Me! - Booting ACORN from 9/12 DC rally

kOPsla-MyLk

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Shouldn't David Vitter and other Republican Congressmen who've had affairs and solicitations with Prostitutes have their funding (i.e. their jobs) stripped?

Just asking? What's fair is fair.
Talk to their constituents.

Yonivore? Don't Tread On Me! - Booting ACORN from 9/12 DC rally

kOPsla-MyLk
Yes?

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 07:22 PM
I saw an interesting analogy (http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/9253.html) today...

This rule of thumb evolved after observing the failures of millions of computers. We learned that three separate computers would only suffer the same failure if the failure arose from a common source in the computers themselves. Just three machines out of millions told us we most likely had a systemic problem.

This brings me to the Acorn child prostitution scandal.

* One report from an Acorn office was a fluke. Any large organization, public or private of any creed can be infected by amoral individuals who will try to use the organization to commit illegal or unethical acts. No organization larger than a few dozen people can police the actions of every member, all the time.

* Two reports from two separate Acorn offices was just a disturbing coincidence. The same reasoning as above applies, because in a large organizations, just as in a large installed base of computers, it’s possible for two separate bad eggs carrying out the same acts to show up in the same organization.

* Three identical reports of the same failure from three separate offices indicates the criminality arises from the organization itself. It is highly unlikely that, out of the hundreds of Acorn offices around the nation, the journalist just happened to wander into the three offices whose managers wouldn’t blink an eye at helping to set up a brothel using children.

This degree of organizational systemic rot has to come from the head. I think that much is obvious. Something in Acorn’s organizational culture made these people feel that it was okay and expected for them to give the criminal advice that they did. Certainly, if Acorn had been a private for-profit company, three separate and wholly unrelated incidents would have been enough for leftists to demand the heads of the corporate officers.

And it’s not just three...

ACORN Prostitution Scandal: California Here We Come! (http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/15/acorn-prostitution-scandal-california-here-we-come/)

7s8w9GEpSzw

:corn:

Nbadan
09-15-2009, 07:33 PM
You think these folks are ACORN constituents?

lUPMjC9mq5Y

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 07:34 PM
You think these folks are ACORN constituents?

lUPMjC9mq5Y
ACORN has constituents?

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 07:53 PM
I missed this in video four - ACORN: San Bernadino Edition

The ACORN employee they meet with is more than happy to help them obtain a house where underaged girls from Central America can turn tricks. She says she used to do the same herself; not only that, she murdered her husband. At one point, the ACORN employee describes bankers who didn't want to lend money to start a brothel right-wingers. "If they were liberal, they'd be helping you," she says.
That's from a Liberal. Nice to see our suspicions confirmed every now and again.

Nbadan
09-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Maybe the Acorn employees thought that it was a comedy skit ...

Seriously? Would you take this guy serious?

LGFXzPNtH3g

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Maybe the Acorn employees thought that it was a comedy skit ...

Seriously? Would you take this guy serious?

LGFXzPNtH3g
Nope but, then again, I'm not a liberal scumbag.

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 08:30 PM
liApZfazI9Y
He doesn't even seem to be embarrased to be ignorant of a scandal that resulted in one of the few bi-partisan votes in Congress this Session.

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 09:16 PM
I wish I were unaware of it. It's a bunch of nonsense, of no real imporatance.

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 09:20 PM
I wish I were unaware of it. It's a bunch of nonsense, of no real imporatance.
It's more important than Joe Wilson calling the president a liar.

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Both are pretty trivial IMO.

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Both are pretty trivial IMO.
ACORN is a nationwide scandal involving a national organization with and historical and long-term relationship with our president, that played a prominent role in his election, and which was set to play a prominent role in our next Census -- at the request of the same president.

Their scandals aren't confined to the Pimp-Ho, either. They're under investigation, in several states, for election law violations.

It's not trivial.

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 09:44 PM
To you and a bunch of others caught in the right-wing media echo chamber, maybe not.