PDA

View Full Version : LOST - Season 6 - The End

JudynTX
09-10-2009, 01:27 PM
I am impatiently waiting for the last season of LOST. :toast

08/02 - Season six of Lost will be reminiscent of season one in that there will be a lot of running through the jungle and emotional development for the characters. The marketing graphic for Lost season six included all our favorite characters (heralding the return of many of them) but the important thing is that the last character added to the animation was Locke, and he was very obviously facing backward, while all the other characters were facing forward. Ahhh, Unlocke! According to Carlton [Cuse] the time-travel season is over and the flash-forward season is over and they're moving on to something altogether different for season six. According to Josh Holloway in the press room, Sawyer will be destroyed by the tragedy of Juliet, pushing him back towards his original, more "salty" character. He'll still carry around season' five's character growth, but he'll be rejecting it. [...] The extensive backstory of Richard Alpert will be explored in season six. [...] As we learned earlier this summer, Elizabeth Mitchell will appear on Lost in season six. According to Damon, her survival is contigent upon Jack's plan working. Jeremy Davies will appear as Daniel Faraday in Lost season six. [...] According to a [fake] clip from America's Most Wanted, Kate Austen did not in fact kill her stepfather in an explosion, but she killed his employee, a plumber's assistant, instead. Have we wandered into alternate-timeline territory? And could that timeline possibly start before the crash of Oceanic 815? Two other videos that hinted at an alternate timeline were Mr. Cluck's (starring CEO Hugo Reyes) and an Oceanic Airlines commercial that said they've never had a crash... [... Dominic Monaghan] is set to appear in three episodes in season six.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

Viva Las Espuelas
09-10-2009, 01:31 PM
i thought this had been on longer. haven't seen one episode.

Texas_Ranger
09-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Can't wait for the season to start.

Fpoonsie
09-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Stoked...and I still need to get caught up on Ssn 5. :bang

sonic21
09-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stirpot:

sonic21
09-10-2009, 02:57 PM
I just have one request, Kate has to die in season 6.

JudynTX
09-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stirpot:

Already? :lol

Kate won't die, I'm thinking Sawyer or Ben.

JoeChalupa
09-10-2009, 03:37 PM
I tried to get into this while I was laid up but couldn't get into it. I fell asleep while watching episode 1.