PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens Spread Disease

SnakeBoy
09-10-2009, 02:11 PM
http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_diseases.html

I've never been onboard with the "be afraid of illegals" crowd so when I first heard that argument years ago I thought it was a pretty stupid argument.

Well due to recent experience I know that there was some truth to it. It is called Chagas disease and it's spread by a nasty bloodsucking beetle. It's being diagnosed with increasing frequency in the San Antonio area.

http://www.allaboutchagasdisease.com/

So the thread title/premise is just some redmeat for the more childish forum posters but if your in south Texas take a look at the above link, it's a disease you should at least be aware of.

hater
09-10-2009, 02:14 PM
use a condom next time you fuck an illegal.

oh and stay away from beetles

rjv
09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
closing the borders will not stop infections from coming over.

hater
09-10-2009, 02:22 PM

maybe we should put a requirement for all beetles to apply for visas

Johnson
09-10-2009, 02:24 PM
and the sky is blue

rjv
09-10-2009, 03:10 PM
maybe we should put a requirement for all beetles to apply for visas

they should. after all, these beetles are the real reason we should not deal with health care reform.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Those beetles took our jobs!

sam1617
09-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Borders don't stop epidemics, however, keeping track of people crossing the border can aid in getting a quicker response which saves lives...

ChumpDumper
09-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Borders don't stop epidemics, however, keeping track of people crossing the border can aid in getting a quicker response which saves lives...Keeping track how?

sam1617
09-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Keeping track how?

Thats the issue isn't it. I have no practical solution that would fit the current system. However, if it was up to me, I would change the system, provide a simple, easy and cheap way for illegal aliens to come over to the US. Make them declare where they will be residing for the duration of their stay, call in to a service when they move. If they haven't checked in in X amount of days, flag it, notify authorities, then fine them. Obviously, there are a number of flaws, and its politically unfeasible at this time, but hey, at least its an idea.

nuclearfm
09-10-2009, 06:03 PM

No, but criminally prosecuting those who hire them will. They're the ones "fucking" them and everyone anyway, literally sometimes.