PDA

View Full Version : 5 things you hate about your most hated team

DenDen
09-10-2009, 04:25 PM
fuck the lakers
1 lakers fans always complaing about how the ref is against them, giving me a fucking break. The lakers, the ref, and stern are all homies..
2 laker, buying all their talent, which attract more talent to come to la for cheap just to win a ring.
3 purple and gold, more like purple and pisst, the gayest color ever.
4 gasol look like a rat face caveman
5 laker fans who personally think they accompolish something when the lakers win

IronMexican
09-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Lakers buying trophies with a salary cap? That's a new one to me.

DeadlyDynasty
09-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Lakers buying trophies with a salary cap? That's a new one to me.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

+1, it's hard to believe that such idiots can actually function in real life

DeadlyDynasty
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM
The Boston Celtics:

1. They are our long-time archrivals.
2. They definitely have our # (except for the 80's)
3. They have more titles than us
4. Paul Pierce's pussy "wheelchair" charade
5. 1984

baseline bum
09-10-2009, 04:39 PM

You're a hater. That was a classic moment in sport history.

http://blogs.pe.com/prosports/pierce-softball.jpg

DenDen
09-10-2009, 04:43 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

+1, it's hard to believe that such idiots can actually function in real life

You're doing a fantastic job at it

LnGrrrR
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM
The Boston Celtics:

5. 1984

:lol

That one is almost as good as Willie McGinest's knee problem. :)

I guess I'll do one for the Lakers.

1) Archrivals
2) Jealous of their success this decade
3) I just don't like Kobe Bryant
4) I just don't like Phil Jackson (Red Auerbach homer)
5) There's a good chance they might beat us in the Finals this year if we both make it

DPG21920
09-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Lakers:

1) Dr.House
2) Culburn
3) Lakaluva
4) Smug and condescending Phil Jackson
5) Rest of their fan base

UrAphag
09-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Every other team in the NBA besides teh Lakers.

You guys suck dick

DPG21920
09-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Every other team in the NBA besides teh Lakers.

You guys suck dick

Don't make me edit my list and bump C+ off of it.

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 05:10 PM
You're a hater. That was a classic moment in sport history.

http://blogs.pe.com/prosports/pierce-softball.jpg

Haha

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Fuck The Hornets!

1. Chris Paul is a bitch, I hate that fucker so fucking much. I want to punch him in the face!
2. David West is one cocky ass bitch that I also hate.
3. Peja Stojakovic is just a soft ass bitch motherfucker who's a choker and has no personality.
4. Byron Scott is a punk who has A.I.D.S but doesn't know it yet.
5. Oh yeah and Fuck Chris Paul and the Hornets for life!!

Salud a los nuggets para 121-63

Ghazi
09-10-2009, 05:20 PM
5 things I hate about the Cheat

1. D-Whistle crying like a little bitch
2. They shouldn't have won a title in 2006
3. Antoine Walker winning a ring he shouldn't have
4. Jason Williams winning a ring he shouldn't have
5. The Mavs are the true 2006 NBA Champions

JamStone
09-10-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't really hate teams anymore, but if I did, it would be the Celtics, I guess.

1. First and foremost, as with fanbases of many winning teams, the asshole fans makes it easy to dislike certain teams, and with Boston fans it might be worse because aside from their Patriots, until 2004, their Red Sox with their long ass title drought and the Celtics with 20 years of futility were sorry ass franchises fit for sympathy. I remember the whole country getting behind the "Idiots" of that 2004 Red Sox team. People liked Boston fan back then. Now, Boston fans are just as douchey as Laker fan or Yankee fan.
2. KG used to be one of my favorite players in the NBA and since joining the Celtics, he's gotten much worse with his attitude and antics to the point that he's still a barking douchebag even when he's hurt and in a suit on the sidelines
3. As mentioned already, Paul Pierce and his whambulance antics
4. The douchebag arrogance of role players like Perkins, Eddie House, Tony Allen who wouldn't be shit on other teams
5. Manny and Big Papi were roidheads (couldn't think of a fifth reason to hate)

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 05:28 PM

Ghazi/goods/I'm flabbergasted style.

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 05:34 PM
At the beginning of the season the Chris Paul and the Hornets will think they are standing tall: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/Cp3.jpg

But then reality will strike: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/manuginobilidunksonhiltonarmstrong.jpg

And then Chris Paul and the Hornets will fall and be no more : http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/chris-paul-groin-ow.jpg

JamStone
09-10-2009, 05:35 PM
How come you didn't put "the Hawks drafted Marvin Williams over Chris Paul and I'm bitter" down as one of the things?

IronMexican
09-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Imagine if Atlanta has Paul? That would be cool to see.

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
qFvf_ZVX8G8

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 05:40 PM
How come you didn't put "the Hawks drafted Marvin Williams over Chris Paul and I'm bitter" down as one of the things?

If you think I'm bitter then you need to wake up, we have Mike Bibby, Joe Johnson, Jamal Crawford and Jeff teague. Do you really think Point guard play is an issue? :wakeup

PS - I hate the whole Hornets team, not just Paul.

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 05:43 PM

I want to hate them too, but, then I ganders Scott and the flood of memories of the mid-80s come cascading in and it's alright.

bostonguy
09-10-2009, 05:43 PM
The Boston Celtics:

5. 1984

WTF no mention of Eddie "I pop my jersey and talk shit after every basket I make" House?

LnGrrrR
09-10-2009, 05:45 PM
WTF no mention of Eddie "I pop my jersey and talk shit after every basket I make" House?

Wait, you're surprised he didn't mention Eddie House... but NOT surprised that KG wasn't listed? :lmao

LnGrrrR
09-10-2009, 05:46 PM
I don't really hate teams anymore, but if I did, it would be the Celtics, I guess.

1. First and foremost, as with fanbases of many winning teams, the asshole fans makes it easy to dislike certain teams, and with Boston fans it might be worse because aside from their Patriots, until 2004, their Red Sox with their long ass title drought and the Celtics with 20 years of futility were sorry ass franchises fit for sympathy. I remember the whole country getting behind the "Idiots" of that 2004 Red Sox team. People liked Boston fan back then. Now, Boston fans are just as douchey as Laker fan or Yankee fan.
2. KG used to be one of my favorite players in the NBA and since joining the Celtics, he's gotten much worse with his attitude and antics to the point that he's still a barking douchebag even when he's hurt and in a suit on the sidelines
4. The douchebag arrogance of role players like Perkins, Eddie House, Tony Allen who wouldn't be shit on other teams

How about because the Celtics look so fresh and clean in their home and away uniforms? :lol

bostonguy
09-10-2009, 05:49 PM
The Cavs...

1.)Lebron pulling a Bill Belichick type douche move after game 6 vs Orlando.

2.)Mo Williams talking so much shit and couldn't step up when adversity hit.

3.) Their fans talking down to Celtic fans when they have no right to. They don't have the rings and have yet to beat Boston in a 7 game series. "Almost" doesn't give you the right.

4.) That stupid team pose they do. It will only get worse with Shaq there.

5.) Mike Brown. I don't even hate the guy but I needed a 5th reason.

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 05:50 PM
5 laker fans who personally think they accompolish something when the lakers win

Guilty! & sweetheart, I ain't ever changin'!

JamStone
09-10-2009, 05:53 PM
If you think I'm bitter then you need to wake up, we have Mike Bibby, Joe Johnson, Jamal Crawford and Jeff teague. Do you really think Point guard play is an issue? :wakeup

The Hawks had point guards issues in 2005 and have had point guards issues since, this upcoming season notwithstanding. None of the four guys you just mentioned are even true point guards. The Hawks the previous two seasons would have been outstanding with better point guard play. Yes, point guard play is, has been, and will be an issue for Atlanta.

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 06:00 PM
The Hawks had point guards issues in 2005 and have had point guards issues since, this upcoming season notwithstanding. None of the four guys you just mentioned are even true point guards. The Hawks the previous two seasons would have been outstanding with better point guard play. Yes, point guard play is, has been, and will be an issue for Atlanta.

It was in the past but it isn't now. Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford aren't true point guards but both can handle the ball very well and both can initiate the offense. Mike Bibby and Jeff Teague are our True Pg's. Bibby is a solid PG in this league, he can shoot, pass and run the offense. Our issue is the offense we run, not the PG's we have. As long as Woodson continues to run an Iso- offense we won't get the most out of our scorers. Nuff said.

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Our issue is the offense we run, not the PG's we have. As long as Woodson continues to run an Iso- offense we won't get the most out of our scorers. Nuff said.

Somethin' ain't right. It's painful watching your team. You say its the system and you may be right, but, Bibby is too much funk & junk & Johnson is a lot of symbolism, but, very little substance.

Brazil
09-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm quite surprised that after 29 posts I didn't see 5 on spurs.

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Somethin' ain't right. It's painful watching your team. You say its the system and you may be right, but, Bibby is too much funk & junk & Johnson is a lot of symbolism, but, very little substance.

It is the system, I know plenty of Hawks fans that are demanding for Mike Woodson to be fired simply because of our offense. We basically have three plays: Play Number 1: Any body who has the ball must simply create for himself. We run this play about 75% of the time.
Play number 2 : Pick and Roll. Mike Bibby and Josh Smith/ Big Al/ Marvin. Nice play usually ends up with Bibby lobbing the ball to Smoove.
Play number 3: When the Shotclock is down to about 2 seconds any player who has the ball immediately passes the ball to JJ and he has to rush up a quick bullshit shot.

Its simple enough, you just can't get enough out of your Point Guards and other players if you run mostly Isolation plays. How effective would Friggin Magic Johnson be in a Iso- offense.

sonic21
09-10-2009, 06:18 PM

1-boring
2-dirty
3-parker is french
4-manu flops
5-spurstradanus

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 06:20 PM
It is the system, I know plenty of Hawks fans that are demanding for Mike Woodson to be fired simply because of our offense. We basically have three plays: Play Number 1: Any body who has the ball must simply create for himself. We run this play about 75% of the time.
Play number 2 : Pick and Roll. Mike Bibby and Josh Smith/ Big Al/ Marvin. Nice play usually ends up with Bibby lobbing the ball to Smoove.
Play number 3: When the Shotclock is down to about 2 seconds any player who has the ball immediately passes the ball to JJ and he has to rush up a quick bullshit shot.

Its simple enough, you just can't get enough out of your Point Guards and other players if you run mostly Isolation plays. How effective would Friggin Magic Johnson be in a Iso- offense.

Yes, yer frustrated and that's how I feel after watching you guys for 15 minutes. It should not be like that. Yer stifled.

Red Hawk #21
09-10-2009, 06:25 PM
But anyway, Fuck the Hornets and Fuck the Celtics too.

Brazil
09-10-2009, 06:27 PM
1-boring
2-dirty
3-parker is french
4-manu flops
5-spurstradanus and portnoy1

fify

manufan10
09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Guilty! & sweetheart, I ain't ever changin'!

http://msp272.photobucket.com/albums/jj169/backlasher7/gay.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
09-10-2009, 06:36 PM

wow, good call bud, that's gonna have to be an addendum to the list.

Wait, you're surprised he didn't mention Eddie House... but NOT surprised that KG wasn't listed? :lmao

:lol KG's antics are lame, but at least he's a marquee player. Like Jamstone said, eddie house's "douchebag arrogance" is just ludicrous.

I also want to point out that I hate the Celtics more for the douchebag antics of a number of their players. I respect them for their success and dominance over us, as much as it pains me to admit it. Only one team in NBA history has our # and its you guys

DeadlyDynasty
09-10-2009, 06:39 PM

It's hard to hate a team you consistently own

If anything, the hatred is reserved for some of their delusional fans

carrao45
09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Lakers:

1) Dr.House
2) Culburn
3) Lakaluva
4) Smug and condescending Phil Jackson
5) Rest of their fan base

1 & 2 are actually things i hate too

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 07:42 PM
1 & 2 are actually things i hate too

tough shit.

carrao45
09-10-2009, 07:43 PM

I hate the Cavs more but:
1. Ginoflop
2. Scarface Coach
3. Boring, although the Cavs more so
4. They win almost as much as LA
5. They are our rivals

Weak reason, but I couldnt think of many reason to hate

carrao45
09-10-2009, 07:45 PM
tough shit.

Go fuck yerself

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Go fuck yerself

Ain't like it used to be, eh, carr?

That's the way the cookie crumbles, youngster.

iManu
09-10-2009, 08:26 PM
5. Gasshole.
4. Phil "the Whore."
3. Vujabitch.
2. How's my ass taste.
1. and Derek Fucking Faggot.

iManu
09-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Sometimes, you just know when someone's a Spurs fan. You don't even have to read the little team name under the picture they've chosen.

iManu
09-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow, I didn't even have room for Ron Ron Ru.

tlongII
09-10-2009, 09:24 PM
There's no way I could limit this to 5. And I think you know what team I'm talking about...

iggypop123
09-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Kg's antics
Pierce pulls the chris paul flopping when driving the ball
cocky team
illegal screens
anything perkins does

My Fault
09-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Don't really hate Lakers but don't like all the bandwagon fans they have. However if the Spurs happened to win next year I hate to see those bandwagon fans come out the woodwork. Ignorant homers come along with every fanbase so I wouldn't say its just Laker fans cause there's some Spur fans on here too. Also its quite annoying when fans think their team's accomplishments are their own. Its pretty pathetic and only goes to show how sad their life really is.

DenDen
09-10-2009, 09:53 PM
There's no way I could limit this to 5. And I think you know what team I'm talking about...

Go for it dude, go nuts. Shit I'm gonna continue my list..
6 andrew "I think I'm a superstar cause all my dick rider think I'm a beast" bynum
7 sasha have a vagina
8 Ron Ron, imma destroy Houston cause they show me nothing but love. Btw just to let you homo know, Ron got a bum ankle.
9 Los Angeles is trash
10 there's alway some fagg with a laker jersey on in the bleacher, at there away game.

My Fault
09-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Come to think of it there are only 3 Laker fans on here who I don't think are ignorant homers.
1) Carro45
2) Culburn (altough he pisses many off he really is only just trying to do just that)
3) Ironmexican

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Also its quite annoying when fans think their team's accomplishments are their own. Its pretty pathetic and only goes to show how sad their life really is.

Guilty! & sweetheart, I ain't changin' fer money, marbles, nor chalk!

redzero
09-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Fuck The Hornets!

1. Chris Paul is a bitch, I hate that fucker so fucking much. I want to punch him in the face!
2. David West is one cocky ass bitch that I also hate.
3. Peja Stojakovic is just a soft ass bitch motherfucker who's a choker and has no personality.
4. Byron Scott is a punk who has A.I.D.S but doesn't know it yet.
5. Oh yeah and Fuck Chris Paul and the Hornets for life!!

Salud a los nuggets para 121-63

Enjoying Marvin Williams, you bitter faggot?

timtonymanu
09-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Cavaliers:

1. Lebron's fake assness. He's only nice when he wins but is a big douche when he loses or gets dunked on.
2. Anderson Varejao. I hate looking at him.
3. Shaq. Unlikeable.
4. Mo Williams. the next Jason Terry. talks shit but cant back it up.
5. bandwagon Cavs fans.

UrAphag
09-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Go for it dude, go nuts. Shit I'm gonna continue my list..
6 andrew "I think I'm a superstar cause all my dick rider think I'm a beast" bynum
7 sasha have a vagina
8 Ron Ron, imma destroy Houston cause they show me nothing but love. Btw just to let you homo know, Ron got a bum ankle.
9 Los Angeles is trash
10 there's alway some fagg with a laker jersey on in the bleacher, at there away game.
Damn son you sound like my bitch when she's leakin juice.

mavs>spurs2
09-10-2009, 11:44 PM

what a clever comeback laker fag

bostonguy
09-11-2009, 12:45 AM

Meant to add the big cricket to that list as well. :lmao

UrAphag
09-11-2009, 12:47 AM
what a clever comeback laker fag
Thanks mavericks fag.

DenDen
09-11-2009, 02:30 AM
And you are the bitch drinking the juice, that thick, concentrated juice..

Chieflion
09-11-2009, 07:45 AM
I don't even hate any team, but if I had to choose, it would be the Grizzlies.

1. You call this a franchise? Give Seattle back a team, damn it.
2. Allen Iverson + Zach Randolph + Rudy Gay + O.J Mayo (We need 3 balls to play with here.)
3. Farm team of the Lakers
4. Retarded GM
5. They will never be good, period.

Mel_13
09-11-2009, 07:59 AM
I don't even hate any team, but if I had to choose, it would be the Grizzlies.

1. You call this a franchise? Give Seattle back a team, damn it.
2. Allen Iverson + Zach Randolph + Rudy Gay + O.J Mayo (We need 3 balls to play with here.)
3. Farm team of the Lakers
4. Retarded GM
5. They will never be good, period.

carrao45
09-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Come to think of it there are only 3 Laker fans on here who I don't think are ignorant homers.
1) Carro45
2) Culburn (altough he pisses many off he really is only just trying to do just that)
3) Ironmexican

Since when is IronMexican a homer? And I'm Culburn goes out of his way to NOT be a homer. I'm not an ignorant Homer either by any stretch

sonic21
09-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Since when is IronMexican a homer? And I'm Culburn goes out of his way to NOT be a homer. I'm not an ignorant Homer either by any stretch

that's what he's saying

Chieflion
09-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Come on, at least read the post carefully.

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 09:54 AM
As usual carr let's his mouth overload his ass.

Damn dunski.

picc84
09-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Tough choosing between celtics and suns so i'll do both

Suns

1. Having the gall to be smug about beating a team starting kwame brown, smush parker, and with luke walton as its third best player.
2. Leandro Barbosa.
3. Stoudemire being dumb as a box of rocks.
4. Tim Thomas.
5. Eddie House was on their team.

Celtics

1. Perkins and Rondo being goonish thugs.
2. The unentitled arrogance that every player who goes there magically gets, starting with Eddie "1st quarter 3pointer = championship" House to Glen Davis to Mikki Moore to every other role player on the team.
3. Paul Pierce's primadonna acting charades.
4. James Posey was on their team.
5. Fans acting like no teams injuries matter except the Celtics.

And for the the hell of it

Cavs

1. Andersen Flopajao.
2. Andersen Flopajao.
3. Andersen Flopajao.
4. Andersen Flopajao.
5. Andersen Flopajao.

hater
09-11-2009, 10:19 AM
I don't hate any team.

but here are 5 things I hate
1. arrogant lakerfans
2. mavfans who talk shit
3. sunfans - what remains of them
4. KG
5. Sasha Vujachik's gayness

resistanze
09-11-2009, 10:20 AM

lol admitting they won a title

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 10:37 AM

Suns

1. Having the gall to be smug about beating a team starting kwame brown, smush parker, and with luke walton as its third best player.

Yer wrong here, pic. The Suns had every right to possess the gall. We asked for it---and we got everything we asked for. We came into it with a chip on our shoulder, spite in our eye. That's how we chose to deal with them at that precise time. We elected to cast our lot with Brown, Parker and Walton. That was our choice and we never excused our lot as inferior, we just joined the battle. Kobe wanted to get into a pissin' match with the Suns overall and Bell in particular. He wanted that, he reasoned (right or wrong) that he could break them there and make that our beachhead. You can't goad your opponent and then when they're triumphant, portend unfairness.

It was the worst of times when we lost those series, just the absolute trough for me. The very lowest since '84. The stain of Bryant quitting can never be eradicated from our masthead. He moved away from that event without so much as an acknowledgement of it, or, an apology for it. Both the quitting & the refusal of responsibility were seminal moments in Kobe's career. & sadly to this point his lone seminal moments. And he failed heartily in both instances. We'll always have to answer for him and those cowardly moments.

And I for one, will always look eye when I answer.

IronMexican
09-11-2009, 10:38 AM
The Spurs:

1. The city is full of Mexicans.

phyzik
09-11-2009, 10:44 AM
not just any one team but here's the top 5 things I hate about the entire NBA.

1. Laker Fans
2. Mark Cuban
3. Refs
4. KG
5. ESPN knob slobbering all over Kobe and LBJ for the ENTIRE season.

DJB
09-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I hate the Cavs more but:
1. Ginoflop
2. Scarface Coach
3. Boring, although the Cavs more so
4. They win almost as much as LA
5. They are our rivals

Weak reason, but I couldnt think of many reason to hate

You mean in the last 10 years we've won more than you?

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 10:51 AM
You mean in the last 10 years we've won more than you?

No, in the last 10 years we've won more than you. 4-3.

picc84
09-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Yer wrong here, pic. The Suns had every right to possess the gall. We asked for it---and we got everything we asked for. We came into it with a chip on our shoulder, spite in our eye. That's how we chose to deal with them at that precise time. We elected to cast our lot with Brown, Parker and Walton. That was our choice and we never excused our lot as inferior, we just joined the battle. Kobe wanted to get into a pissin' match with the Suns overall and Bell in particular. He wanted that, he reasoned (right or wrong) that he could break them there and make that our beachhead. You can't goad your opponent and then when they're triumphant, portend unfairness.

It was the worst of times when we lost those series, just the absolute trough for me. The very lowest since '84. The stain of Bryant quitting can never be eradicated from our masthead. He moved away from that event without so much as an acknowledgement of it, or, an apology for it. Both the quitting & the refusal of responsibility were seminal moments in Kobe's career. & sadly to this point his lone seminal moments. And he failed heartily in both instances. We'll always have to answer for him and those cowardly moments.

And I for one, will always look eye when I answer.

What the ****.

DPG21920
09-11-2009, 11:26 AM
DPG, with marching order & talking points down pat, makin' like a sheep.

No, in the last 10 years we've won more than you. 4-3.

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 11:30 AM
[[[....

What the ****.]]]

I know, pic, yer confused...there is no references to Depends, gays, faggots, or homasexuals in the post. But, try to ferret thru it nonetheless.

Red Hawk #21
09-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Enjoying Marvin Williams, you bitter faggot?

121-63 Puta

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-11-2009, 01:45 PM

Suns

Perfect lead to my list:

1) Their fans think that teams aren't allowed to be happy when they beat the Lakers.

2) The Mexicans in Phoenix who ditched their Amare jersey for a Kobe jersey after the Gasol trade.

3) Acting like you were a part of your team's success isn't wrong, but acting like you are a superior human being to someone because the Lakers have more rings than that guy's favorite team is just pathetic. Not all Laker fans do this, but A LOT of them do.

4) Kobe Doin' Work

5) The amount of Lamar Odom threads made during free agency. If you keep claiming that a player is replaceable and not a big deal, why do you keep making threads about him?

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 01:51 PM
3) Acting like you were a part of your team's success isn't wrong, but acting like you are a superior human being to someone because the Lakers have more rings than that guy's favorite team is just pathetic. Not all Laker fans do this, but A LOT of them do.

Akin to acting like it's germane that Kobe ring without Daddy. That was pathetic and A LOT of fans did it. I'm currently in the process of squarin' that grievance with the house. You know, teachin' Empathy 101.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Akin to acting like it's germane that Kobe ring without Daddy. That was pathetic and A LOT of fans did it. I'm currently in the process of squarin' that grievance with the house. You know, teachin' Empathy 101.

I've gotten better at translating, but sometimes I have no idea what you're saying :lol

picc84
09-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Perfect lead to my list:

1) Their fans think that teams aren't allowed to be happy when they beat the Lakers.

Yes, this is exactly what I said. That teams "aren't allowed to be happy when they beat the Lakers."

Think i'll add this as no. 6 to my list.

redzero
09-11-2009, 04:09 PM
121-63 Puta

1) You're not from Denver.
2) Your team is the textbook definition of mediocre.
3) You're just jealous that your team passed on the first and second best point guards in the NBA.

jazzypimp
09-11-2009, 04:28 PM
I've gotten better at translating, but sometimes I have no idea what you're saying :lol

He never makes any fuckin sense DoK!

jazzypimp
09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Yo ass is leaking...

Luva's solution to a leaky ass....Farting!!

jayman2582
09-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Luva's solution to a leaky ass....Farting!!
:rollinthats how he dries all that semen in his ass:lmao

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 06:20 PM
"He never makes any fuckin sense DoK!"

DUNCAN won't turn on me and stab old Cubby in the back.

scampers
09-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Kevin Garnett devolving into a 4 year old caveman.
Kendrick Perkins, who has this "asshole aura" about him.
Boston fans. I live in Boston and for the most part, they are crazy annoying. Plus, most Celtics fans are bandwagoners. And I HATE bandwagoners. (to be fair, some of the Boston fans on this board are pretty cool)
Mike Gorman, one of the Celtics TV announcers. I can't watch any of their games on the local Boston channel with the sound on.
"The Green Team", who are dancing all over Red Aeurbach's grave.

Red Hawk #21
09-12-2009, 04:26 PM
1) You're not from Denver.
2) Your team is the textbook definition of mediocre.
3) You're just jealous that your team passed on the first and second best point guards in the NBA.

You're so lame, if I was jealous wouldn't I hate Deron Williams also? Wake up, CP3 is a jerk and a flopper, that's why I hate him.

BRHornet45
09-12-2009, 04:50 PM

LMAO! son that was good

redzero
09-12-2009, 04:54 PM
You're so lame, if I was jealous wouldn't I hate Deron Williams also? Wake up, CP3 is a jerk and a flopper, that's why I hate him.

Too bad he's not a class act, like Josh Smith.

Face it: You're bitter.

Your team is mediocre and boring.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Yes, this is exactly what I said. That teams "aren't allowed to be happy when they beat the Lakers."

It is more or less what you said.

redzero
09-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Ummmm......

Come on. 49 wins with no starting center for half the season and a ton of injuries, is pretty damn decent.

Now, the Hornets have Okafor (and despite what some morons say, 45 games of Chandler are not better than 82 games of Okafor), some actual depth at the forward position, and young guards who don't suck terribly.

The Hawks, on the other hand? Who cares?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Come on. 49 wins with no starting center for half the season and a ton of injuries, is pretty damn decent.

Now, the Hornets have Okafor (and despite what some morons say, 45 games of Chandler are not better than 82 games of Okafor), some actual depth at the forward position, and young guards who don't suck terribly.

The Hawks, on the other hand? Who cares?

Since when did Okafor become Mr. 82 game ironman?

redzero
09-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Since when did Okafor become Mr. 82 game ironman?

He's played 164 regular season games over the last two seasons, which is a good indication of his current health.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-12-2009, 05:19 PM
He's played 164 regular season games over the last two seasons, which is a good indication of his current health.

Geez, I honestly didn't know he's stayed that healthy.

Red Hawk #21
09-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Too bad he's not a class act, like Josh Smith.

Face it: You're bitter.

Your team is mediocre and boring.

You cannot be serious if you're comparing Josh Smith with Chris Paul, sure Josh Smith isn't perfect but I've never seen Josh Smith bark at his own teammates, bark at other team's coaches, Flop when barely touched, insult a writer for no reason, punch another player in the nuts in college, kick bruce bowen in the nuts and so on. Cp3 is a jerk for no reason, I understand playing hard and playing with a chip on your shoulder but dude takes it waay to far.

On a serious note, can you defend Chris Paul's actions over the years?

redzero
09-12-2009, 07:02 PM
You cannot be serious if you're comparing Josh Smith with Chris Paul, sure Josh Smith isn't perfect but I've never seen Josh Smith bark at his own teammates, bark at other team's coaches, Flop when barely touched, insult a writer for no reason, punch another player in the nuts in college, kick bruce bowen in the nuts and so on. Cp3 is a jerk for no reason, I understand playing hard and playing with a chip on your shoulder but dude takes it waay to far.

Wow, talk about over exaggeration.

Oh, and LOL at Paul kicking Bowen in the nuts with his wrist.

Hornets1
09-12-2009, 11:51 PM

Dude, we get it. You Hate Paul and the Hornets; Tone it down a bit. We get it. Your bitter and arrogant and way too stupid to admit it.

THE NUGGETS BEAT US 121-63, NOT THE HAWKS OR THE MAVS, thats a FACT.

Here's another fact ; Had the Haws not made the playoffs in 07-08(They somehow made it in w/ a record of 37-45 in the leastern conference), it would have made 9 straight trips to the lottery. Thats not even sad or pathetic; its worse. Every "real" Hawks fan who went through that and came out the other side were all stupid and deformed; I guess I will call you "sample A"

I don't really hate any teams, just some of the players(Kmart, Varejao, Delonte West(ever hear him talk? also, he looks like someone spraypainted grafiti all over him)

23LeBronJames23
09-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Lakers

1.Mostly all laker fans hate LeBron James
2.Laker fans think that when LA win championship LA fans think they the ones that actually won it
3.LA fans always overrate they players. they think Vujabitch should be in the 3pt contest when he shoot like 10% from the field and they think that bynum is on all star level
4.Purple is the dumbest color to put on NBA jerseys
5.becuz they hate Cavs and all their fans.

Kobe plz GTFO from LA or tell ur GM to trade whole roster exept Fisher.and change jerseys

Chieflion
09-13-2009, 02:46 AM
After the Grizzlies, the next thing in mind is the New York Knicks.

1. 2010 talk needs to stop. LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Amar'e Stoudamire and Dwyane Wade would not go to that piece of shit called a team. Joe Johnson and second tier guys may think about it. Mediocrity for the next ten years.

2. Shitty way to treat your free agents. (David Lee / Nate Robinson)

3. Piss poor management. I don't care how they managed to take all the contracts and stuff it up other pathetic teams' ass. (Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers) They sucked at drafting. (Danilo Gallinari and Jordan Hill?)

4. Do people go to Madison Square Garden to watch the Knicks play or see 61 points in 36 minutes, 52/9/11 in a game two nights in a row?

5. Knicks fans continue to be one of the most delusional fans thinking they can get LeBron James because it is New York and that LeBron would magically get more endorsements because he is in New York.

6. Mike D'antoni. We play no defense. Knicks VS Warriors anyone? Duhon sets a franchise assist record and so on.

7. Everything is blown out of proportions in New York. If Stephon Marbury's troubles were with the Grizzlies or Timberwolves, no one would give a shit.

8. Knicks fans complain about Marbury buying tickets to watch Knicks VS Lakers. Really? They all thought he was under house arrest.

9. Isiah Thomas was kicked out for making a mess out of the team. What was he supposed to do? He had crap when he entered the front office and at least had some talent on the team when he left. I would say he did a good job since he had to take up all the shit by the previous GM which is probably what Obama is doing after Bush left his crap behind. His only folly is to give that top 6 pick to Utah.

10. Last but not least, the organisation thinks they can buy any player with money even with a group of lousy players.

5 is not enough for the Knicks. I don't really hate them. I just do not like all the hype surrounding this team and 2010 so I took it out on the broadcaster.

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 04:52 AM
2.Laker fans think that when LA win championship LA fans think they the ones that actually won it

Guilty! And you couldn't make me stop with silver bullets & a wooden stake.

pauls931
09-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Thank God DoK is a suns fan or he'd creat list of 500 things he hates, 499 about Nash...

Myself, I guess the Lakers.

1. Bandwagoner hell.
2. Kobe's arrogance.
3. Gasol trade.
4. Hollywood bigwigs at games
5. Phil Jackson's Zen

Red Hawk #21
09-14-2009, 07:46 AM
Wow, talk about over exaggeration.

Oh, and LOL at Paul kicking Bowen in the nuts with his wrist.

Lol I knew you couldn't defend his actions. Your player is a bitch. Nuff said. 121-63 faggot.

Red Hawk #21
09-14-2009, 07:48 AM
Dude, we get it. You Hate Paul and the Hornets; Tone it down a bit. We get it. Your bitter and arrogant and way too stupid to admit it.

THE NUGGETS BEAT US 121-63, NOT THE HAWKS OR THE MAVS, thats a FACT.

Here's another fact ; Had the Haws not made the playoffs in 07-08(They somehow made it in w/ a record of 37-45 in the leastern conference), it would have made 9 straight trips to the lottery. Thats not even sad or pathetic; its worse. Every "real" Hawks fan who went through that and came out the other side were all stupid and deformed; I guess I will call you "sample A"

I don't really hate any teams, just some of the players(Kmart, Varejao, Delonte West(ever hear him talk? also, he looks like someone spraypainted grafiti all over him)

As horrible as the Hawks were over that period of time they never lost 121-63 lol

Kamnik
09-14-2009, 07:55 AM

I think this is where I fit in... I have always disliked the Celtics.

Since KG joined it is 3x worse than before because he is my least favourite player in the league.

LakeShow
09-15-2009, 01:15 PM
1. Tim Duncan's crybaby antics on and off the court and his full page ad crying for special treatment in the playoffs.

2. Overrated, fragile, pussy ass Manu Ginobili

3. Spurs fans whining like little bitches

4. Spurs organization whining like little bitches and getting players suspended.

5. Pathetic hack a shaq in the playoffs by a supposely elite team at the time. Bushleague

6. Calling GS and thanking them for defeating the Dallas Mavs because they knew that they could not beat Dallas. This from a supposely elite team. Disgusting

7. 1999*

8. Joey Crawford not getting the chance to kick Timmie's ass because Timmie snitched like a little bitch.

9. 2003* Lakers were the best team that season and lost trying to win 4 titles in the row, ran out of gas. Showed that it was an abberation by defeating the Spurs and ruining there chance at a repeat the following season.

10. 2007*

Oh, you only said 5. My bad. :hat

I really do not hate the spurs team now because they are irrelevant. The Spurs are the Lakers bitches but I hate their crybaby antics.

:fro

picc84
09-15-2009, 01:53 PM
It is more or less what you said.

No. Its not. The 2003 Spurs players said they felt like they had won the championship after their 2nd round win over the Lakers. Notice I have no disparaging feelings about that.

picc84
09-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Lakers

How is this different from any other nba champions's fans. I can only imagine how cavs fans would have been had you won the chip this year.

Hornets1
09-15-2009, 02:25 PM
As horrible as the Hawks were over that period of time they never lost 121-63 lol

Lol living through another team. One horrible loss isn't as bad a 8 consecutive, pathetic seasons.

Must be a sad existence to have to live through another team:whine

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-15-2009, 02:39 PM
No. Its not. The 2003 Spurs players said they felt like they had won the championship after their 2nd round win over the Lakers. Notice I have no disparaging feelings about that.

So basically, unless a team tosses the Lakers' salad after they knock them out of the playoffs and talks about the Lakers' greatness, you don't like them?

picc84
09-15-2009, 02:54 PM
So basically, unless a team tosses the Lakers' salad after they knock them out of the playoffs and talks about the Lakers' greatness, you don't like them?

First, it was I dont like teams being happy to beat the Lakers. Now, its I dont like teams not being happy enough to beat the Lakers.

Go for the trifecta.

jacobdrj
09-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Very rarely am I anti-team, or even pro-team. Far more often, I am pro-player/anti-player.

The most recent iteration of the Celtics conjures some hate, but only because as a whole there has been so much thuggery that even my man-crush on KG can't hide..

The 06 Mavs probably should have illicited some hate if it wasn't for the fact they all the favors they were given were taken away in the finals, so to the 06 Heat bother me because they were worse than the previous year by a wide margin and were yet handed a title.