PDA

View Full Version : Finnegan's off 281

blizz
09-11-2009, 02:16 AM
SUCKS BALLS! do NOT go there unless you want to get over charged and then bitched out because they don't think you left a good enough tip. we just left there, we got terrible service, we were waiting for beers all night long and when we left we got bitched out for not leaving 10% on a $43 tab which was more than we should have been charged. beers were $2.50 a piece, we had 14 beers MAX which would be $35. at any rate...due to the poor service and the fact that we were over charged, we left $4.60 which, is more that 10% of the tab. so before we reach the door, one of the bartenders bitches us out for not leaving the 10%...while we were outside she comes out to tell the other bartender who is in some dude's car that we didn't tip enough and they both bitched about it and one said "it's not our fault that they're not match majors" :rollin on top of some other shit i'm not gonna say here...KNOWING we were RIGHT there and could hear it all. now this is the same girl who disappears to go smoke out and snort coke and comes back in to brag about it. the girls names are Megan and Michelle. we were regulars there, we will NOT be going back. i was so close to talking shit right back to those whores but i let it go. i just don't like that shit. no offense to any bartenders here...but if you work in a hole in the wall....and don't make shit and that's all your life has amounted to...don't take it out on the people that put food on your table. fuck those cunts. i'm calling them tomorrow and asking for the manager/owner.

pkbpkb81
09-11-2009, 02:20 AM
that place has always sucked

blizz
09-11-2009, 02:22 AM
that place has always sucked

it WAS ok....and it's 2 minutes from my house so we would go there to get a few beers. it's just fucked up....how can you demand that shit..then come out and talk shit..knowing we're there...then call us out on our math skills when YOU'RE the one who is wrong? i mean....that's just stupid.

koriwhat
09-11-2009, 12:39 PM
that place is fuckin' lame as fuck! i went in there once and left without buying a beer cause it was so fuckin' lame. place sucks ass!

Viva Las Espuelas
09-11-2009, 12:42 PM
wow. wasn't there a case where a waitress was mad over the tip left and she got in her car and ran over the customer? i don't know if that was up here in dfw or in SA. you're lucky, blizz

Bigzax
09-11-2009, 12:49 PM
you should have been cool and thrown two dollars on the street for them.

BackStabber
09-11-2009, 01:12 PM
I'll never go back again.

Bender
09-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I've never been there, guess I won't ever now, thanks for the heads up :toast

wasn't there a case where a waitress was mad over the tip left and she got in her car and ran over the customer?
is that for real? jeez

lebomb
09-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Finnegans = Shennanigans