PDA

View Full Version : School district that barred students from hearing Obama will bus them to Bush speech.

Cry Havoc
09-11-2009, 09:52 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/09/09/obama-bush-bus/

The Arlington Independent School District in Texas decided not to show President Obama’s address to students live yesterday because it reportedly didn’t want to interrupt its regularly scheduled lesson plans. However, the district has now decided to bus its students off-campus on Sept. 21 to hear President Bush speak:

District officials said it’s part of a Cowboys Stadium field trip that the North Texas Super Bowl Host Committee invited 28 fifth-grade classes to attend several months ago.

In addition to hearing from Bush and former first lady Laura Bush, the students will hear from legendary Dallas Cowboys players and North Texas business and community leaders. The event launches the Super Bowl committee’s largest-ever youth education program.

Dwight McKissic, the pastor at the Cornerstone Baptist Church, which offered an alternative venue for Arlington families wishing to listen to the President yesterday, criticized the school district’s “blatant double standard.” “Why is it appropriate for students to hear from former President Bush on Sept. 21 at the Cowboy[s] Stadium, but inappropriate for the current president to address students while they remain on school campuses?” McKissic asked.

MannyIsGod
09-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Unbelieveable.

Cry Havoc
09-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Unbelieveable.

Now now, Manny. He's our former president, so he can teach our kids all he wants to!

Winehole23
09-11-2009, 10:04 AM
It's believable.

101A
09-11-2009, 10:06 AM

...invited... to attend several months ago.

fail.

MannyIsGod
09-11-2009, 10:07 AM
fail.

How is it fail? The fact that the decision was made months ago doesn't exactly eliminate the discrepancy.

clambake
09-11-2009, 10:07 AM
fail how?

Cry Havoc
09-11-2009, 10:10 AM
fail.

So they knew they were taking their kids to hear a speech by Bush, but still prevented them from hearing Obama speak?

How is that not just as ridiculous in your eyes? Oh wait, nevermind. :rolleyes

clambake
09-11-2009, 10:11 AM
hey 101A, this is not about healthcare.

you can pull the stick out.

101A
09-11-2009, 10:14 AM
How is it fail? The fact that the decision was made months ago doesn't exactly eliminate the discrepancy.

The reason the district sited for NOT showing Obama has nothing to do with politics.

To whit:

it reportedly didn’t want to interrupt its regularly scheduled lesson plans.

One was "planned", the other was not

Also, the other was not PRIMARILY to listen to an ex-President, it was to launch:

...the Super Bowl committee’s largest-ever youth education program.

I know you won't see it that way; but the OP states it plain as day.

balli
09-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Props to Cornerstone Baptist.

Cry Havoc
09-11-2009, 10:18 AM
I guess I was foolish enough to think everyone would see the double standard here.

How wrong this political forum proves me about the ability of people to stick their heads in the sand.

clambake
09-11-2009, 10:18 AM
it reportedly didn’t want to interrupt its regularly scheduled lesson plans.
:lol

coyotes_geek
09-11-2009, 10:19 AM
If the school district was being sincere about not wanting to show Obama's speech because it would disrupt their class schedule, then 101A is right and this is a bunch to do about nothing. If one event was planned far in advance and one wasn't, it's perfectly legitimate to attend the event you planned for and skip the one you didn't.

Is it possible that the school district just used the interputs schedule line as an excuse not to show Obama's speech? Sure. And if that's the case, then the school district is in the wrong. But there's no way to know which it is one way or the other.

101A
09-11-2009, 10:21 AM
I guess I was foolish enough to think everyone would see the double standard here.

How wrong this political forum proves me about the ability of people to stick their heads in the sand.

The School District my children attend did not show the speech live.

The same School District a couple of weeks ago had John Murtha speaking to an assembly of the entire High School.

So, since they are both Democrats, in your mind is it because the District is racist?

clambake
09-11-2009, 10:23 AM
what kind of school would allow their students to hear murtha?

you should pull them out immediately.

DarrinS
09-11-2009, 10:28 AM
District officials said it’s part of a Cowboys Stadium field trip that the North Texas Super Bowl Host Committee invited 28 fifth-grade classes to attend several months ago.

/thread

nuclearfm
09-11-2009, 10:32 AM
/thread

It doesn't matter, President Born Again is going to speak. They should keep their children at home. Listening to anything that man says causes an immediate IQ drop of 5 pts.

Wild Cobra
09-11-2009, 10:38 AM
So they knew they were taking their kids to hear a speech by Bush, but still prevented them from hearing Obama speak?

How is that not just as ridiculous in your eyes? Oh wait, nevermind. :rolleyes
They said they already had other plans that day. With the release of what would be said only 24 hours earlier, you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

clambake
09-11-2009, 10:40 AM
They said they already had other plans that day. With the release of what would be said only 24 hours earlier, you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

where is the transcript of what bush is going to say? they've had months.

you see how stupid that sounds, coma?

Wild Cobra
09-11-2009, 10:40 AM
You show us real well how people put their heads in the sand.

I think it's safe to assume the school already announce to the parents they would not show the speech, because there was fear of indoctrination, and they wanted all the kids to attend the first day. With a release only 24 hrs. earlier of the content, who can blame them for not changing their plans?

DarrinS
09-11-2009, 10:41 AM
It doesn't matter, President Born Again is going to speak. They should keep their children at home. Listening to anything that man says causes an immediate IQ drop of 5 pts.

I would allow my kids to watch Obama, they just don't want to. After realizing that he was on TV 24/7, they got a little tired of him.

clambake
09-11-2009, 10:43 AM
I would allow my kids to watch Obama, they just don't want to. After realizing that he was on TV 24/7, they got a little tired of him.

nice try. whoring out your kids.

Wild Cobra
09-11-2009, 10:44 AM
where is the transcript of what bush is going to say? they've had months.

you see how stupid that sounds, coma?
First of all, he's not the sitting president any more. He's not pushing an agenda like president Obama is.

clambake
09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
First of all, he's not the sitting president any more. He's not pushing an agenda like president Obama is.

you don't know what the fuck he's doing, flaglot.

DarrinS
09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
nice try. whoring out your kids.

wtf?

nuclearfm
09-11-2009, 10:48 AM

Bullshit. You don't think Jimmy Carter doesn't have an agenda either do you?

Crookshanks
09-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Bullshit. You don't think Jimmy Carter doesn't have an agenda either do you?
Except that George W. Bush has pretty much kept a low profile since leaving office. He hasn't been on the news networks giving his opinion about Obama; hell, he wasn't even on the news today. He prepared a statement that was read on the news outlets, but other than that, he's spending a quiet day in his office.

He has no agenda, and he's just a part of a large group of notable Texans that will speak to the kids.

It's you Obamabots who can't see the difference.

clambake
09-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Except that George W. Bush has pretty much kept a low profile since leaving office. He hasn't been on the news networks giving his opinion about Obama; hell, he wasn't even on the news today.

if i were him, i'd disappear.

rjv
09-11-2009, 01:39 PM
its arlington-doesn't that say it all ?

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 01:43 PM

The Arlington Independent School District in Texas decided not to show President Obama’s address to students live yesterday because it reportedly didn’t want to interrupt its regularly scheduled lesson plans. However, the district has now decided to bus its students off-campus on Sept. 21 to hear President Bush speak:

In addition to hearing from Bush and former first lady Laura Bush, the students will hear from legendary Dallas Cowboys players and North Texas business and community leaders. The event launches the Super Bowl committee’s largest-ever youth education program.

Dwight McKissic, the pastor at the Cornerstone Baptist Church, which offered an alternative venue for Arlington families wishing to listen to the President yesterday, criticized the school district’s “blatant double standard.” “Why is it appropriate for students to hear from former President Bush on Sept. 21 at the Cowboy[s] Stadium, but inappropriate for the current president to address students while they remain on school campuses?” McKissic asked.

Dumbass. The school has to get permission from the parents to go on these field trips. Go stick your head back in the sand.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
What educational value does going to the stadium provide that makes it worth interrupting regularly scheduled lesson plans?

clambake
09-11-2009, 01:58 PM
What educational value does going to the stadium provide that makes it worth interrupting regularly scheduled lesson plans?

maybe they'll talk about intelligent design, and celebrate earth's 5000th birthday?

Spurminator
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM

"They didn't want to disrupt their plans."

If you guys actually believe that's why they didn't show the Obama speech, you're being conveniently naive.

AISD didn't show the Obama speech because they wanted to avoid the controversy. They didn't want a bunch of whack-job psychotics calling them demanding the school keep their precious children from being brainwashed by the Antichrist.

But seeing as they had a previously scheduled event involving President Bush, they should have anticipated this new controversy and just shown the stupid Stay in School speech and let the Jack Sommersets of the world deal with it however they saw fit.

Watch, now a bunch of the kids aren't going to get to go to the stadium because their parents are going to hold them out as a form of equally partisan (and equally ridiculous) protest. The whack-jobs on the left MUST have justice! Fucking stupid.

I feel sorry for kids today.

DarkReign
09-11-2009, 03:00 PM
I feel sorry for kids today.

I dont.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe Bush could tell them how he made a fortune off their taxes.

rjv
09-11-2009, 03:06 PM
actually it's kids who should feel sorry for adults.

Crookshanks
09-11-2009, 03:20 PM
People are trying to stir up trouble and controversy where there isn't any. This field trip was planned MONTHS ago, and parents have to sign permission slips for their children to participate. This isn't a speech by a sitting President, it's a chance for these kids to meet and hear from MANY notable Texans, including Cowboys players. Don't you think the kids would much rather go to the new stadium and actually meet these famous people, than sit in class and listen to ANOTHER boring speech by Obama.

There is no double standard and people need to just shut up and leave things alone. Obama was supposed to be the one to unite America - instead he's the most polarizing President ever.

clambake
09-11-2009, 03:22 PM
People are trying to stir up trouble and controversy where there isn't any. This field trip was planned MONTHS ago, and parents have to sign permission slips for their children to participate. This isn't a speech by a sitting President, it's a chance for these kids to meet and hear from MANY notable Texans, including Cowboys players. Don't you think the kids would much rather go to the new stadium and actually meet these famous people, than sit in class and listen to ANOTHER boring speech by Obama.

There is no double standard and people need to just shut up and leave things alone. Obama was supposed to be the one to unite America - instead he's the most polarizing President ever.

yeah, i'd much rather listen to the guy that ushered in ruin.

nuclearfm
09-11-2009, 03:25 PM

For people wondering why public education in TX is terrible, look no further. Thanks for sharing.

Crookshanks
09-11-2009, 03:26 PM
yeah, i'd much rather listen to the guy that ushered in ruin.

You mean Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton? Man, you are a glutton for punishment. :lol

jman3000
09-11-2009, 03:26 PM
He has no agenda, and he's just a part of a large group of notable Texans that will speak to the kids.

That's a pet peave of mine. He's not Texan. He might be adopted... but he's not Texan.

The only person off the top of my head who is Texan without being born here is David Robinson.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 03:29 PM

There is no double standard and people need to just shut up and leave things alone. Obama was supposed to be the one to unite America - instead he's the most polarizing President ever.Of course there is a double standard.

Obama can't tell my kids to stay in school, but Bush and some football players can!

Crookshanks
09-11-2009, 03:33 PM
That's a pet peave of mine. He's not Texan. He might be adopted... but he's not Texan.

The only person off the top of my head who is Texan without being born here is David Robinson.
Yeah - don't you just hate those "carpetbaggers"... like Hillary Clinton, who moved to New York specifically to get elected Senator.

However, George W came to Texas when he was 2 years old, so he's been a "Texan" for a long, long time.

clambake
09-11-2009, 03:34 PM
You mean Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton? Man, you are a glutton for punishment. :lol

no. i mean bush.

Spurminator
09-11-2009, 04:31 PM
This field trip was planned MONTHS ago

That's true, it was planned months before the new Idiocratic precedent of parents getting their panties in a bunch about the POTUSA addressing children on the value of education.

But this is the new America, where we keep our kids out of school for political reasons, so they're not unfairly exposed to politics.

Spurminator
09-11-2009, 04:35 PM
People are trying to stir up trouble and controversy where there isn't any.

I missed this one the first time.

Marcus Bryant
09-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Surely the thread consensus would have been the same had a district bussed kids to see a Clinton talk after bailing on the official Bush one. You frauds are all the same. Kill yourselves already.

jack sommerset
09-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Obama wanting to teach our kids for a hour until America caught wind of it = no permision from parents

Checking out Cowboy stadium = field trip permission slips signed by parents

Nbadan
09-11-2009, 05:37 PM
You could fall over from the hypocrisy of the right :lol

....I don't want Bush indoctrinating TX schoolkids - think of the children!

Marcus Bryant
09-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Yeah, the moralizing, condemning, arrogant left exhibits no hypocrisy. Shut the fuck up already.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2009, 05:45 PM
It's fun to miss school to hear someone tell you to stay in school.

Spurminator
09-11-2009, 05:47 PM
You could fall over from the hypocrisy of the right :lol

You have no room to talk, Mr. Boycott School if They Won't Show the Video.

Quit bringing kids into your stupid partisan arena, all of you. Assholes.

Nbadan
09-11-2009, 05:54 PM
You have no room to talk, Mr. Boycott School if They Won't Show the Video.

Quit bringing kids into your stupid partisan arena, all of you. Assholes.

....it was a joke Sper..minator....geezzz..

:bang

SpurNation
09-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Wrong!

Spurminator
09-11-2009, 08:16 PM
....it was a joke Sper..minator....geezzz..

:bang

It's a abomination that a vocal minority that isn't even a majority within the city limits of San Antonio can dictate what kids can and can't watch at school based entirely on fear and paranoia. I propose that parents who really care about free speech and aren't being brain-washed by hours of wing-nut radio keep their kids home on Tuesday from any Texas district that has made the choice to 'play it safe' instead of doing the right thing and airing the President's speech.

Hit em in the pocketbook and write your local school board president and let him know that you are extremely disappointed with their decision to play along with race and ideological based fear that can not be defended with any sense of logic.

You're right, how did I miss the obvious satirical tone of your boycott post. Woosh!

jman3000
09-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Yeah - don't you just hate those "carpetbaggers"... like Hillary Clinton, who moved to New York specifically to get elected Senator.

However, George W came to Texas when he was 2 years old, so he's been a "Texan" for a long, long time.

Except I don't give a fuck about New York.

I give a fuck about Texas and that guy is not a Texan... no matter how many pairs of jeans he owns.

ploto
09-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Obama wanting to teach our kids for a hour until America caught wind of it = no permision from parents

Checking out Cowboy stadium = field trip permission slips signed by parents

The districts did not offer the children the opportunity to watch the speech as part of a school function with the parents' permission. That is really all they had to do- say we need your parents' permisison for you to watch this speech and if you do not have it, then you will not watch it.

ploto
09-12-2009, 01:31 AM
If the school district was being sincere about not wanting to show Obama's speech because it would disrupt their class schedule, then 101A is right and this is a bunch to do about nothing. If one event was planned far in advance and one wasn't, it's perfectly legitimate to attend the event you planned for and skip the one you didn't.

Is it possible that the school district just used the interputs schedule line as an excuse not to show Obama's speech? Sure. And if that's the case, then the school district is in the wrong. But there's no way to know which it is one way or the other.

Schools change schedules all the time with little or no notice. Sometimes they even do it in the middle of the same day.

For example, I know that next Friday the NISD middle schools have an early release day. I also know for a fact that at one school, the teachers have not received a schedule for what will occur that day. Will each class meet but for half the time? Will only half the periods meet and then the other half of them meet next time there is an early release day? They have no clue and will probably not know until Wednesday or Thursday. But this is the same ISD that could not show Obama for 10 minutes when they had advance notice because supposedly they have to plan everything so far in advance and not be disruptive to that schedule.

Nbadan
09-12-2009, 01:33 PM
You're right, how did I miss the obvious satirical tone of your boycott post. Woosh!

....I guess the part about 'what about the kids that want to be indoctrinated' wasn't clue enough...

Nbadan
09-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Schools change schedules all the time with little or no notice. Sometimes they even do it in the middle of the same day.

For example, I know that next Friday the NISD middle schools have an early release day. I also know for a fact that at one school, the teachers have not received a schedule for what will occur that day. Will each class meet but for half the time? Will only half the periods meet and then the other half of them meet next time there is an early release day? They have no clue and will probably not know until Wednesday or Thursday. But this is the same ISD that could not show Obama for 10 minutes when they had advance notice because supposedly they have to plan everything so far in advance and not be disruptive to that schedule.

...that's because it wasn't about disturbing set curriculum at all, that's an argument against constant fire drills not watching the President speak to kids about working hard and staying in school....this was about bowing before the hannity/beck/Rush crowd that was sending wing-nuts and other impressional Americans into a frenzy...

Wild Cobra
09-12-2009, 01:45 PM
...that's because it wasn't about disturbing set curriculum at all, that's an argument against constant fire drills not watching the President speak to kids about working hard and staying in school....this was about bowing before the hannity/beck/Rush crowd that was sending wing-nuts and other impressional Americans into a frenzy...
Bullshit.

The content of the speech was released less than 24 hrs. before school started. Too little notice to change.

nuclearfm
09-12-2009, 01:54 PM
The funny thing about all of this no matter the details, these speeches disrupt the regular classroom session for all, early warning or not. If A student decides to opt out, they're screwed over anyway because of the students who opted in. The teacher has to accommodate both groups, and likely will slow the class down.

The fact is that it is undeniable that a Field trip is a much bigger disruption in acadmeic agenda. That is clear. These other straw man arguments are really pointless.

Wild Cobra
09-12-2009, 02:00 PM
The fact is that it is undeniable that a Field trip is a much bigger disruption in acadmeic agenda. That is clear. These other straw man arguments are really pointless.
So do we eliminate all field trips?

Come on. Planned five months in advance, and permission slips.

Get real.

ploto
09-12-2009, 04:33 PM
The content of the speech was released less than 24 hrs. before school started. Too little notice to change.

Has Bush released the content of his speech yet?

ploto
09-12-2009, 04:34 PM

I would wish that for the rare field trip that students get to take now days that it might be to a museum or a historical site not to a football stadium.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Bullshit.

The content of the speech was released less than 24 hrs. before school started. Too little notice to change.That's just because idiots thought it was going to be something other than a stay in school and work hard speech.

It never was going to be anything more than that and the idiots don't realize how stupid they look pissing their pants about it.

nuclearfm
09-12-2009, 04:50 PM

Come on. Planned five months in advance, and permission slips.

Get real.

Should we eliminate all speeches? Get real. These two people switch places and you'll be arguing about how un educational it is for the student to leave school.

It's one thing to support one political figure over the other but it's quite another to be appallingly full of shit. And boy, you smell.

coyotes_geek
09-12-2009, 04:53 PM

Just because schools sometimes have to juggle their schedule because something comes up doesn't mean they're obligated to do so every single time that something comes up. I have no doubts that there are plenty of school districts out there who just used the schedule bit as an excuse to not show the speech so that they didn't have to deal with irate parents who were paranoid that Obama was going to turn their kids into socialists (irrationally so, as I stated in the "indoctrinate" thread). I also have no doubts that some districts out there who did stay above the politics of it and didn't show it because they genuinely felt that it wasn't the best use of their time. So which case is it for Arlington? I have no idea.

Spurminator
09-13-2009, 01:07 AM
....I guess the part about 'what about the kids that want to be indoctrinated' wasn't clue enough...

You're going to pick out a remark you made later in the thread as evidence that your whole thread was a joke? Nice try.

Either way, it's good to see you've come around to the idea that kids should be left out of their parents' partisan pissing matches.

George Gervin's Afro
09-13-2009, 09:08 AM

rove's plan was to govern to the 51% of the country. is that polarizing?

ploto
09-13-2009, 09:20 AM
I also have no doubts that some districts out there who did stay above the politics of it and didn't show it because they genuinely felt that it wasn't the best use of their time.

I am curious as to whether you have kids or any interaction with a school district currently because schools waste so much time on so much BS now. This notion, therefore, just does not fly with me, especially for elementary kids who sometimes sit and watch videos. A speech by the President is rejected as unsuitable viewing because it does meet up to their high curricular standings but a trip to a football stadium does.

E-1101
09-13-2009, 10:26 AM
This topic showed me two things.......that Bush still has effect on sheeple even out of office. and what School yonnivore will now send his kids to.

coyotes_geek
09-13-2009, 11:59 AM
I am curious as to whether you have kids or any interaction with a school district currently because schools waste so much time on so much BS now. This notion, therefore, just does not fly with me, especially for elementary kids who sometimes sit and watch videos. A speech by the President is rejected as unsuitable viewing because it does meet up to their high curricular standings but a trip to a football stadium does.

So a school can't decide that they're already devoting enough days to field trips? Maybe if Obama had announced his plans to give his speech months ago the school would have decided to let their students watch that and they'd have skipped the super bowl thing. There's only so many days in a school year, so there's only so many days schools can devote to other things. Maybe they've already planned out all those days and don't feel like they can spare another one.

Anyone who is in a tissy over this is just as bad as the parents who got in a tissy over not wanting their kids to see Obama's speech. You're all one big bunch of hypocrites selectively expressing outrage depending on whether or not the kids get to see "your guy" or "the other guy" speak.

LnGrrrR
09-14-2009, 09:53 AM

Are you of the opinion that former Presidents don't have any ability to 'indoctrinate' people with ideas? :lol

LnGrrrR
09-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Surely the thread consensus would have been the same had a district bussed kids to see a Clinton talk after bailing on the official Bush one. You frauds are all the same. Kill yourselves already.

LnGrrrR
09-14-2009, 09:57 AM
You know, I think no matter WHAT scandal a Republican was involved in, we could post it here and get at least two or three, "Yes that was bad, BUT..." posts.

Edit: And yes, the same would go for a Democrat.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Are you of the opinion that former Presidents don't have any ability to 'indoctrinate' people with ideas? :lol
No, but look at the history of their speeches. With Obama's only public skill being a community organizer, what do you expect?

We have seen president Bush in so many public setting, we know he does not try to indoctrinate. Remember "My Pet Goat?" Was there any indoctrination there? He has a history of not pushing agenda's in such places. Obama's was unknown, and requested over and over, what he was going to say. Nobody knew untill less than 24 hrs before.

Please, why cannot you understand this? Obama is known to push agenda's, Bush is known not to.

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Please, why cannot you understand this? Obama is known to push agenda's, Bush is known not to.Two wars, harsh interrogation, indefinite detention, domestic surveillance, tax cuts for the wealthy, the biggest entitlement program since LBJ (until the current health care reform, anyway), etc, etc.

All politicians are political. GWB was no exception.

Crookshanks
09-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Well - the Arlington ISD caved to pressure and cancelled the field trip to the Cowboys Stadium. So - it's the kids who are being punished because their parents can't see the difference between what Obama did and this trip that was planned for months. This has to also be disappointing to the organizers of this event. Some parents are just stupid.

Winehole23
09-14-2009, 12:56 PM
It's too bad the kids won't get to go to the new stadium. It looks pretty cool.

Shastafarian
09-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Well - the Arlington ISD caved to pressure and cancelled the field trip to the Cowboys Stadium. So - it's the kids who are being punished because their parents can't see the difference between what Obama did and this trip that was planned for months. This has to also be disappointing to the organizers of this event. Some parents are just stupid.

Hot damn I love irony.

boutons_deux
09-14-2009, 09:13 PM
"kids who are being punished"

... exclusivley because you right-wing Becktards cooked up your false outrage about Magic Negro's speech.

No MN outrage, then the kiddoes get to waste day listening to an ignorant, failed ex-president.

coyotes_geek
09-14-2009, 10:00 PM
Obama is known to push agenda's, Bush is known not to.

I'd say that has more to do with Obama being a better public speaker and choosing that forum to express his ideas far more than Bush did. That doesn't mean that every speech Obama is going to give has to be in support of some partisan agenda. Nor does it mean that Bush is incapable of giving one.

Nbadan
09-15-2009, 02:00 AM
It's too bad the kids won't get to go to the new stadium. It looks pretty cool.

Will somebody think of the curriculum!

ChumpDumper
09-15-2009, 02:08 AM
It's too bad the kids won't get to go to the new stadium. It looks pretty cool.They can pay hundreds of dollars for the privilege of seeing where their parents' tax money went just like anyone else.

Got damn freeloaders....

ChumpDumper
09-15-2009, 02:09 AM
Obama is known to push agenda's, Bush is known not to.You're an idiot.