PDA

View Full Version : This forum section sucks the big one...

nuclearfm
09-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Political discourse (from all sides, even the wanna-be Libertarians) in this forum section has become about noise and quantity. :soapbox: By and large, this section doesn't actually discuss political issues. We encompass about who, not what we believe about on an issue and then just try to shout louder and louder when others express a differing viewpoint. It's silly to think that either side is absolutely right on any issue (IMO) and it's ridiculous to nothing by destructively criticize.

You guys suck and America sucks more for it. :bang

Winehole23
09-12-2009, 05:09 PM
You guys suck and America sucks more for it. :bangDon't knock it. It's sort of what we all have in common.

Bender
09-12-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't bring much or even post much in Political, but there are a few posters here who bring intellligent commentary and discussion...

coyotes_geek
09-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Political discourse (from all sides, even the wanna-be Libertarians) in this forum section has become about noise and quantity. :soapbox: By and large, this section doesn't actually discuss political issues. We encompass about who, not what we believe about on an issue and then just try to shout louder and louder when others express a differing viewpoint. It's silly to think that either side is absolutely right on any issue (IMO) and it's ridiculous to nothing by destructively criticize.

You guys suck and America sucks more for it. :bang

Get off your high horse. It's an internet forum. Be it here at the ST Political board or any other board covering sports, politics or any other topic 99% of what you're going to find is the same your team sucks, my team rules banter that you find here.

jack sommerset
09-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I don't bring much or even post much in Political, but there are a few posters here who bring intellligent commentary and discussion...

Thank you

Kori Ellis
09-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Step up to the plate and make a thread worth reading/discussing, instead of contributing to the so-called "noise".