PDA

View Full Version : You failed, Kobe Bryant.

MiamiHeat
09-12-2009, 08:16 PM
This past season was Kobe Bryant's 13th season in the NBA. He won his first championship Finals MVP.

At this point in Michael Jordan's career, it's 1998 and Jordan played his last game as a Chicago Bull. He retires after the Bulls just won their 6th NBA championship and Jordan collected his 6th NBA Finals MVP. 10 scoring titles, 7 scoring titles in a row, 5 NBA MVP's, 2 gold medals, NCAA championship, etc and etc.

From this point on, Bryant is getting extra time to pad his career with season 14, 15, 16, etc... but failed to even come close to MJ in the same 13 seasons.

What's even worse, is that Bryant had Michael Jordan to copy from and try to improve, as the student surpasses the teacher, but still couldn't even come close. On the other hand, Jordan revolutionized the game by himself and changed the face of the NBA and how the game is played.

http://www.sportsbettingindex.net/images/sports_01/PhilKobe.jpg

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Dude...that's just dumb. you're saying Kobe failed because he's not Mike? No one's Mike..no one ever will be Mike. Kobe is the best player in the game today...as much as I don't like the Lakers, Kobe is phenomenal.

MiamiHeat
09-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Kobe is always overrated by Laker fans, and at one time Kobe was supposed to be the "guy" to pass the torch to.

Never happened. Overrated.

redzero
09-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Eh, I'll put Wade and LeBrick ahead of Kobert.

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Tell me who has done better than Kobe with what he's had since Mike? No one. Kobe is the best player since Michael Jordan. That's all you can ask. Normally I wouldn't stand up for him, but this is obvious.

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Eh, I'll put Wade and LeBrick ahead of Kobert.
?? How?

MiamiHeat
09-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Tell me who has done better than Kobe with what he's had since Mike? No one. Kobe is the best player since Michael Jordan. That's all you can ask. Normally I wouldn't stand up for him, but this is obvious.

LOL!!!

Since Michael Jordan, there are at least 2 players ahead of Bryant.

Tim Duncan and Shaquille O'Neal

Both of them were better players at their peak and both of them have had better careers.

redzero
09-12-2009, 08:31 PM
?? How?

They're simply better at this stage of their careers.

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:32 PM
LOL!!!

Since Michael Jordan, there are at least 2 players ahead of Bryant.

Tim Duncan and Shaquille O'Neal

Both of them were better players at their peak and both of them have had better careers.
I love Tim Duncan...and maybe you're right. But to say a guy failed because he's not as good as Michael Jordan is completely ignorant.

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:32 PM
They're simply better at this stage of their careers.
I think we're talking primes though, man.

MiamiHeat
09-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Kobe's prime was just a side-kick to Shaq, though. What did he do? He wasn't even the best player on his team.

Summers
09-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Dude...that's just dumb. you're saying Kobe failed because he's not Mike? No one's Mike..no one ever will be Mike. Kobe is the best player in the game today...as much as I don't like the Lakers, Kobe is phenomenal.

I agree. And I despise Kobe.

MiamiHeat
09-12-2009, 08:35 PM
I agree. And I despise Kobe.

I disagree. Kobe is not the best player in the game today, LeBron James is.

redzero
09-12-2009, 08:37 PM
I think we're talking primes though, man.

I thought you said Kobe's the best presently. Prime Kobe's a different story.

TIMMYD!
09-12-2009, 08:37 PM

Tim Duncan is the best.

MiamiHeat
09-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Agreed. Tim Duncan is the best player since Michael Jordan, followed by Shaq right on his heels.

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2009, 08:43 PM
This past season was Kobe Bryant's 13th season in the NBA. He won his first championship Finals MVP.

At this point in Michael Jordan's career, it's 1998 and Jordan played his last game as a Chicago Bull. He retires after the Bulls just won their 6th NBA championship and Jordan collected his 6th NBA Finals MVP. 10 scoring titles, 7 scoring titles in a row, 5 NBA MVP's, 2 gold medals, NCAA championship, etc and etc.

From this point on, Bryant is getting extra time to pad his career with season 14, 15, 16, etc... but failed to even come close to MJ in the same 13 seasons.

What's even worse, is that Bryant had Michael Jordan to copy from and try to improve, as the student surpasses the teacher, but still couldn't even come close. On the other hand, Jordan revolutionized the game by himself and changed the face of the NBA and how the game is played.

http://www.sportsbettingindex.net/images/sports_01/PhilKobe.jpg

Obsessed much? Kobe has consumed your thoughts ever since the Lakers won the title.

You're spending your SATURDAY NIGHT posting threads about Kobe:rollin
Dude go chase some skirt or get some friends.

MiamiHeat
09-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Obsessed much? Kobe has consumed your thoughts ever since the Lakers won the title.

You're spending your SATURDAY NIGHT posting threads about Kobe:rollin
Dude go chase some skirt or get some friends.

and you're spending YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT reading my threads about Kobe :lol

redzero
09-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Shaq over Timmy anyday.

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Shaq over Timmy anyday.
We could argue this all day, so I won't even start.

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2009, 08:46 PM
and you're spending YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT reading my threads about Kobe :lol

at least I have an excuse, homes. I work a 24-hour shift on an ambulance tomorrow, starting at 6am.

What's yours? I'm waiting....:rollin

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM
at least I have an excuse, homes. I work a 24-hour shift on an ambulance tomorrow, starting at 6am.

What's yours? I'm waiting....:rollin
winner..and I still can't get enough of your sig...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2009, 08:51 PM
winner..and I still can't get enough of your sig...:lol

eternally grateful for the help:toast

Spursfan092120
09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
eternally grateful for the help:toast
hey...believe me, it was my pleasure..I get to see it every time you post. :toast

Lars
09-12-2009, 09:11 PM

Kobe Bryant was never successfull until he had a ridiculously stacked team.

Culburn369
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM
{At 30, Bryant has four championship rings (one more than Michael Jordan at the same age)}

tee, hee.

Dunc n Dave
09-12-2009, 10:41 PM
{At 30, Bryant has four championship rings (one more than Michael Jordan at the same age)}

tee, hee.

Way to skew the facts in your favor, Cul. You "conveniently" left out the fact that Jordan went to college for 3 years and Kobe came into the league outta HS.

Why not look at the number of seasons played in the NBA for each player? Oh that's right, because that wouldn't support your argument for Kobe would it?

Culburn369
09-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Way to skew the facts in your favor, Cul. You "conveniently" left out the fact that Jordan went to college for 3 years and Kobe came into the league outta HS.

Why not look at the number of seasons played in the NBA for each player? Oh that's right, because that wouldn't support your argument for Kobe would it?

Doesn't relieve the fact that Kobe accomplished the 4th quicker than Jordan did.

tee, hee.

ginobili's bald spot
09-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Obsessed much?

Dunc n Dave
09-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Doesn't relieve the fact that Kobe accomplished the 4th quicker than Jordan did.

tee, hee.

Actually it does... which reiterates the fact that you are a troll.

Culburn369
09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Actually it does... which reiterates the fact that you are a troll.

No, it doesn't.

& a course I am. 99% of the posters on this Forum are trolls.

Dunc n Dave
09-12-2009, 10:54 PM
No, it doesn't.

& a course I am. 99% of the posters on this Forum are trolls.

Yes it does. Quicker means it took him fewer tries/games to get that 4th, which is not true for Kobe.

And you are on e of the Top 5 worst trolls on this board. It's sad really, you'll probably die with a legacy of nothing more than wasting your elderly years away trolling on a message board 24/7.

I do feel sorry for you that pissing people off has become your full time job and your life's ambition. The economy must really be bad in your parts.

Culburn369
09-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Yes it does. Quicker means it took him fewer tries/games to get that 4th, which is not true for Kobe.

And you are on e of the Top 5 worst trolls on this board. It's sad really, you'll probably die with a legacy of nothing more than wasting your elderly years away trolling on a message board 24/7.

I do feel sorry for you that pissing people off has become your full time job and your life's ambition. The economy must really be bad in your parts.

No, it doesn't.

& thanks for the accolades.

tee, hee.

Dunc n Dave
09-12-2009, 11:01 PM
No, it doesn't.

& thanks for the accolades.

tee, hee.

Yes it does, you are just too stupid to admit it.

And you are welcome. Someone has to give you something to live for. Jobless people are choosing to end their lives left and right in this economy. Wouldn't want you to become another statistic.

23LeBronJames23
09-12-2009, 11:30 PM

exactly. Thats why u never should compare him to Jordan,LeBron..

Kobe with a crappy team: 4-7th team in playoffs

LeBron with crappy team: 1-3rd team in the playoffs

and im not talkin bout lebrons first couple years.

PGDynasty24
09-12-2009, 11:36 PM

GTFO of here u loser. Lebron has achieved nothing. Kobe took a team with luke walton,kwame brown,smush parker and brian cook as main players to 47 wins. Lebron's team has wayyy more talent team than those teams had. 4 championships Lebron 0. Now go jack off to your lebron poster. And I'm gonna go to a party wearing my Kobe 4 championship ring and hook up with hot girls while ur on here jacking off to youtube highlights of lebron

KSeal
09-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Shaq never sniffed a title until Kobe became ridiculously un-guardable.

Shaq sniffed a title when he got to the finals with the Magic, I get your point though.

My Fault
09-13-2009, 12:06 AM

Lol in the east... Lebron has yet to do anything but get a regular season MVP

TheMACHINE
09-13-2009, 12:20 AM

And you are welcome. Someone has to give you something to live for. Jobless people are choosing to end their lives left and right in this economy. Wouldn't want you to become another statistic.

are you really arguing with a troll? lol

j-money24
09-13-2009, 12:27 AM
A repeat for Kobe in June will make this just that much sweeter.

Keep it going haters ...

23LeBronJames23
09-13-2009, 12:44 AM
GTFO of here u loser. Lebron has achieved nothing. Kobe took a team with luke walton,kwame brown,smush parker and brian cook as main players to 47 wins. Lebron's team has wayyy more talent team than those teams had. 4 championships Lebron 0. Now go jack off to your lebron poster. And I'm gonna go to a party wearing my Kobe 4 championship ring and hook up with hot girls while ur on here jacking off to youtube highlights of lebron

What talent did cavs have last year?

UrAphag
09-13-2009, 01:13 AM
What talent did cavs have last year?
How are you going to feel when Lebron isn't going to be able to win a championship even WITH Shaq.

23LeBronJames23
09-13-2009, 01:41 AM

so it count by rings only?

Vujabich1>LBJ0

23LeBronJames23
09-13-2009, 01:44 AM
How are you going to feel when Lebron isn't going to be able to win a championship even WITH Shaq.

Dude Shaq is like 38 years old. Put a 25 year old shaq and LBJ will win 5 or more rings with him

bostonguy
09-13-2009, 01:51 AM
I admire Kobe so much, and I am going to miss him when he retires. He is one of my favorite players in the league. I may be a Celtic fan, but I have really grown to appreciate Kobe's game and how he grew as a leader this season. He is the closest thing to MJ I have seen since His Airness.

bostonguy
09-13-2009, 01:52 AM

The way this league is now a days, you need to be ridiculously stacked to win a championship.

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 03:43 AM

No, it doesn't.

Thank you.

PM5K
09-13-2009, 04:07 AM
As a Spurs fan I always appreciated the fact that Kobe never (or hardly ever that I'm aware of) complained about Bruce Bowen like other players did such as Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, and Ray Allen, among others.

To me that really showed that Bruce had gotten into their heads, Bruce never got into Kobe's head and it's one of the things I like about him as a player.

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 04:16 AM
As a Spurs fan I always appreciated the fact that Kobe never (or hardly ever that I'm aware of) complained about Bruce Bowen like other players did such as Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, and Ray Allen, among others.

To me that really showed that Bruce had gotten into their heads, Bruce never got into Kobe's head and it's one of the things I like about him as a player.

PM, acting like somebody! Good fer you.

iggypop123
09-13-2009, 02:10 PM
i think this guy is still bitter odom played the miami heat

hater
09-13-2009, 02:19 PM
the OP is sayin Kobe failed at being #1 all time. in other news sky is blue

but thanks for reminding some fans of the fact that Shaq + Duncan are ahead of Kobe all time

Muser
09-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Dude Shaq is like 38 years old. Put a 25 year old shaq and LBJ will win 5 or more rings with him

Let's do the math here.

25 year Shaq + Kobe + Phil Jackson = 3 peat, Shaq leaves because of ego problems

25 year Shaq + LeBron + Mike Brown = Shaq leaves after the first game because of ego problems.

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 02:37 PM
i think this guy is still bitter odom played the miami heat

Odom did indeed rub the Heat's nose in some deep shit.

tee, hee.

MiamiHeat
09-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Let's do the math here.

25 year Shaq + Kobe + Phil Jackson = 3 peat, Shaq leaves because of ego problems

25 year Shaq + LeBron + Mike Brown = Shaq leaves after the first game because of ego problems.

Wrong. Shaq and Phil leave because Kobe was a snitch and egomaniac who ruined the 2004 Lakers and broke the team up. Phil wrote a book soon after calling Kobe "Uncoachable".

Fast forward a few years, Phil comes back to coach the Lakers because

1) Jenny Buss is his wife
2) They gave him 10 mil a year

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 02:40 PM

& Phil apologized to Kobe. Ipso facto Kobe signed off on Jackson's return.

EZ PZ, JapaneeZ!

jazzypimp
09-13-2009, 03:10 PM
The Dr returns in triumphant splendor! -suckin Dr.houses dick!!

No, no, hater, Luva caught you humps unawares, tip toein' thru the tulips and he dealt ya a grand one. Go ahead, bigshot, find 'em & lodge 'em.

He got all the bigshots but good. Their silence, oh, it's deafening.

Luva caught ya dead to rights. Give credit where it is due.

Luva with the goodsPERIOD- suckin lakerkuva's dick!!

It's a Lakerfans bukkake up in ST delivered by the man on his knee's Colburn!!

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Damn, I hate the offseason!

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Damn, I hate the offseason!

Try it when you've won the last game you've played. It's like shaved trim.

tee, hee.

Kobe™
09-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Failure.

cobbler
09-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Wrong. Shaq and Phil leave because Kobe was a snitch and egomaniac who ruined the 2004 Lakers and broke the team up. Phil wrote a book soon after calling Kobe "Uncoachable".

Wrong. Shaq was shipped out because his ego couldn't handle Kobe's growing super stardom. When he called Dr. Buss our in public demanding more money, his fate was sealed.

Jackson later explained how he chose to side with Shaq early on because Centers are more franchise players than guards. He alao apologized and acknowledged his mistake.

.... and Jenny Buss is NOT his wife.

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Try it when you've won the last game you've played. It's like shaved trim.

tee, hee.

Really, b/c the Lakers, Raptors, Pacers, Grizz, Kings, Knicks, Thunder, and Suns all won the last game they played. I'm sure not all of them are enjoying the "shaved trim.":bang

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Really, b/c the Lakers, Raptors, Pacers, Grizz, Kings, Knicks, Thunder, and Suns all won the last game they played. I'm sure not all of them are enjoying the "shaved trim.":bang

Don't be purposely obtuse. You know what I meant, but, you chose to act assholish.

Muser
09-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Wrong. Shaq was shipped out because his ego couldn't handle Kobe's growing super stardom. When he called Dr. Buss our in public demanding more money, his fate was sealed.

Jackson later explained how he chose to side with Shaq early on because Centers are more franchise players than guards. He alao apologized and acknowledged his mistake.

:tu

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Don't be purposely obtuse. You know what I meant, but, you chose to act assholish.

Me being obtuse, eh? I guess I should be classy in the presence of someone like you:whine.

Oh Well, The pot really likes to call the kettle black.............

jazzypimp
09-13-2009, 04:59 PM

Colburn is an expert on assholes. He knows all the different colors, sizes, and levels of pressure in which one is able to squeeze. He knows first hand.

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Colburn is an expert on assholes. He knows all the different colors, sizes, and levels of pressure in which one is able to squeeze. He knows first hand.

:lolGood one, sir:toast

If I wanted to hear from someone like Culburn, I'd fart!

jazzypimp
09-13-2009, 05:09 PM
:lolGood one, sir:toast

If I wanted to hear from someone like Culburn, I'd fart!

:lmao he cant fit his real screen name here but on other forums he's known as culburninganus!:toast

MiamiHeat
09-13-2009, 05:12 PM
& Phil apologized to Kobe.

Phil is Jeanie Buss husband, the Lakers needed a coach, and they gave him 10 mil a year. Of course he has to be on good terms with his star player on the team he is going to coach.

He will say whatever he has to say. What type of coach would he be if he says "Yeah, I really thought Kobe is uncoachable, I don't regret siding with Shaq instead of Kobe, and Kobe's gonna have to deal with it. Too bad so sad. Let's go win some games!"

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 05:14 PM
:lmao he cant fit his real screen name here but on other forums he's known as culburninganus!:toast

:lolKinda sad he tries to start shit w/ everyone who has a problem w/ the Lakers(I used to do the same w/ the Hornets but learned to pick my battles).

Not only that, but he tries to be a smartass to someone like me who never rags on the lakers, which makes me a rarity in that category. I think the only time I did was when Laker fans were saying their current team could beat the 1996 Bulls:lmao

jazzypimp
09-13-2009, 05:19 PM
:lolKinda sad he tries to start shit w/ everyone who has a problem w/ the Lakers(I used to do the same w/ the Hornets but learned to pick my battles).

Not only that, but he tries to be a smartass to someone like me who never rags on the lakers, which makes me a rarity in that category. I think the only time I did was when Laker fans were saying their current team could beat the 1996 Bulls:lmao

You should see him and lakaluva play the tag team game. Since lakaluva is not here currently we don't get the pleasure of hearing a colburn response. He has to wait for his bf for back up.

exstatic
09-13-2009, 05:25 PM

...and her name's not Jenny, it's Jeanie.

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 06:44 PM

I have no intention of relenting as you did, 1.

tee, hee.

iggypop123
09-13-2009, 07:41 PM
i guess shaq wanting 35 million a yr didnt make a difference right?

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Second, if you don't like the way we run the NBA LAKER FORUM, there are plenty of other forums to visit.

That's it, Ft. Pitt.

MiamiHeat
09-13-2009, 08:22 PM
If MJ were playing today, he would be putting up 40/game in the current environment.

I ask you: would Kobe be as dominant in the 80s and 90s Eastern Conference? Would he have taken the beatings night after night that Boston, Detroit and New York delievered and gotten back up for more? I don't think he would have and I think that goes towards his image as well.

With the exception of this year, I'm not sure Kobe's been a Leader to his team. MJ crapped on his teammates a la Kobe (anyone remember, "dont pass the ball to Bill Cartwright late in the game?") but he knew how to rally the troops and win. And fans responded to that - in a must win, you knew MJ would be there leading his team, taking the last show and accepting the accolades or the criticisms like a man. Is it ever Kobe's fault when they lose?

To this day I'm convinced that the 1992 Eastern Conference Semifinal series against the Knicks was when MJ became The Man. They waltzed through the regular season and the Heat in the first round and then got bitch-slapped, at Chicago Stadium, in game 1 by the Knicks. He had that UNBELIEVABLE layup/dunk over Oakley and Ewing (sending them both to the floor along with Ho. Grant) in the Garden then, in a very un-MJ like way, got in their face and laid it down. And the thing with MJ was, when it was a Game 7, you KNEW he'd put up 40 and lead a route, which is what he did.

And then lets not forget Game 1 of the FInals: 39 points in 34 minutes, 6 of 10 from 3 ("three pointers from Jordan, what in the world is going on!?!"). Nothing I've seen from Kobe would ever lead me to believe he'd take on Ewing and Oakley in that situation, let alone get in Oakley's face at the start of Game 7 then make him his bitch all game.

And that's it for me. MJ knew how to get the best from his support players and how to Lead them to victory. For Kobe, it's me first, me second, then maybe I'll look to pass, but wouldn't it be great if I could just pass it to myself? Plus he's a jerk and lacks MJ's charisma which speaks volumes as to why he's so disliked.

Banzai
09-13-2009, 08:41 PM
oic

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/ani_cuntometer.gif (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/ani_cuntometer.gif)

mingus
09-13-2009, 09:01 PM
it doesn't help Kobe's legacy that he will be piggy backing Shannon Brown to every 'chip from this point on.

Culburn369
09-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Piggy back away.

Makes me nary a diff. Just keep ringin' that bell!

Medvedenko
09-13-2009, 09:13 PM
If MJ were playing today, he would be putting up 40/game in the current environment.

I ask you: would Kobe be as dominant in the 80s and 90s Eastern Conference? Would he have taken the beatings night after night that Boston, Detroit and New York delievered and gotten back up for more? I don't think he would have and I think that goes towards his image as well.

With the exception of this year, I'm not sure Kobe's been a Leader to his team. MJ crapped on his teammates a la Kobe (anyone remember, "dont pass the ball to Bill Cartwright late in the game?") but he knew how to rally the troops and win. And fans responded to that - in a must win, you knew MJ would be there leading his team, taking the last show and accepting the accolades or the criticisms like a man. Is it ever Kobe's fault when they lose?

To this day I'm convinced that the 1992 Eastern Conference Semifinal series against the Knicks was when MJ became The Man. They waltzed through the regular season and the Heat in the first round and then got bitch-slapped, at Chicago Stadium, in game 1 by the Knicks. He had that UNBELIEVABLE layup/dunk over Oakley and Ewing (sending them both to the floor along with Ho. Grant) in the Garden then, in a very un-MJ like way, got in their face and laid it down. And the thing with MJ was, when it was a Game 7, you KNEW he'd put up 40 and lead a route, which is what he did.

And then lets not forget Game 1 of the FInals: 39 points in 34 minutes, 6 of 10 from 3 ("three pointers from Jordan, what in the world is going on!?!"). Nothing I've seen from Kobe would ever lead me to believe he'd take on Ewing and Oakley in that situation, let alone get in Oakley's face at the start of Game 7 then make him his bitch all game.

And that's it for me. MJ knew how to get the best from his support players and how to Lead them to victory. For Kobe, it's me first, me second, then maybe I'll look to pass, but wouldn't it be great if I could just pass it to myself? Plus he's a jerk and lacks MJ's charisma which speaks volumes as to why he's so disliked.

Just quit posting......Kobe would have averaged more than 40 in the 80s easy. Look how many points each team was scoring back then. I recall such great 2 guard defenders back then.............................no zone, it would be so easy for Kobe to get to the line (like MJ) it wouldn't even be funny.

Still different era, different variables all come into play. You probably haven't watched much kobe in the last 13 years other than what ESPN and Fox Sports show you.

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Just quit posting......Kobe would have averaged more than 40 in the 80s easy. Look how many points each team was scoring back then. I recall such great 2 guard defenders back then.............................no zone, it would be so easy for Kobe to get to the line (like MJ) it wouldn't even be funny.

Still different era, different variables all come into play. You probably haven't watched much kobe in the last 13 years other than what ESPN and Fox Sports show you.

Ok, now back to you, reality.............

dirk4mvp
09-14-2009, 01:09 AM
He wasn't going against one of the greatest teams ever assembled or anything.

IronMexican
09-14-2009, 01:13 AM
I swear, no one comes close to the stupidity of MH.

Chieflion
09-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Alex English hovered around 30 for years. Kobe would have destroyed the 80's. Jordan was nothing more than Bird and Zeke's whipping boy in the 80's. How does someone score 63 and play the game of his life and still lose. Some leader.
He was playing on the fastest team in the 80s and lead the league in total scoring for decades. What was your point? I know Kobe struggled without the triangle in the 2004-2005 season. Besides, there were also hand-checks allowed.