DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-13-2009, 03:00 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

J.T.
09-13-2009, 03:03 PM
lateral fest coming up for bengals

monosylab1k
09-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Carson Palmer always seems to put up nice looking numbers while the team only scores like 7 or 10 points every game.

IronMexican
09-13-2009, 03:04 PM
God fucking damnit.

J.T.
09-13-2009, 03:04 PM
lol palmer picked game over

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Carson Palmer always seems to put up nice looking numbers while the team only scores like 7 or 10 points every game.

It's not his fault the receivers drop everything. Was anyone actually watching the touchdown? There's a reason I made a thread about it.

J.T.
09-13-2009, 03:09 PM
It's not his fault the receivers drop everything. Was anyone actually watching the touchdown? There's a reason I made a thread about it.

i was watching it but really only because the colts game on sunday ticket went over to the bengals game after the colts were done

faggots downstairs watching cowboys game and im up here all like OH OH OH OH and they dont have a fucking clue

i need to go get more beer

PGDynasty24
09-13-2009, 03:12 PM
broncos baby!

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2009, 03:16 PM
1-0 baby..easy few games coming up next..

McDaniels with a great playcall for Orton to underthrow Brandon and throw it into triple coverage..

IronMexican
09-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Kyle Orton was so bad on that play, he was good.

Spursfan092120
09-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Leave it to Cincinnati to finally be favored in a game and still lose...

lol losing to possibly the worst team in football

kamikazi_player
09-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Cincinatti shoulda won, but they failed. it woulda been more heartbreaking if they scored with 20 seconds left instead of the 38 seconds they put back on the clock.

IronMexican
09-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Cincinatti shoulda won, but they failed. it woulda been more heartbreaking if they scored with 20 seconds left instead of the 38 seconds they put back on the clock.

Then they would have probably squibbed and played Prevent. That play never happens.

kamikazi_player
09-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Then they would have probably squibbed and played Prevent. That play never happens.
Knowing Cincinatti, they will find a way to fuck up still.

LOL texans
09-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Marvin Lewis should of been fired years ago.

jack sommerset
09-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Marvin Lewis should of been fired years ago.

:toast

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 04:00 PM
My Boy and fellow Lafayette native Brandon Stokley takes in this gift-wrapped present for a win! Stokley used to umpire my little-league games!

kamikazi_player
09-13-2009, 04:01 PM
My Boy and fellow Lafayette native Brandon Stokley takes in this gift-wrapped present for a win! Stokley used to umpire my little-league games!
or he was just lucky being at the right place at the right time.

Shank
09-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Leave it to Cincinnati to finally be favored in a game and still lose...

Worst team in football? Not enough close, son.

Let me know when you want to be educated and I'll set that shit straight.

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 04:50 PM
or he was just lucky being at the right place at the right time.

Read the post, man. I said "gift wrapped-present.":bang

kamikazi_player
09-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Read the post, man. I said "gift wrapped-present.":bang
my bad bro:toast

Hornets1
09-13-2009, 05:09 PM
my bad bro:toast

Not a problem at all. I think I could have made the play stokley did:toast

dirk4mvp
09-13-2009, 05:14 PM
This is a great day in history for non qb white players.

mardigan
10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
So this team is one fluke play away from being 5-0. Nice to see them turn it around so far, it's hard not to root for this team.

kamikazi_player
10-11-2009, 05:30 PM
So this team is one fluke play away from being 5-0. Nice to see them turn it around so far, it's hard not to root for this team.
Ocho Cinco?

jack sommerset
10-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Noone is laughing at the Bengals now. Great ending. Fucking Lewis messed up big time.

DAF86
10-11-2009, 06:20 PM

Was that comment refering to the Broncos?

Spursfan092120
10-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Was that comment refering to the Broncos?
lol...I know, I know

dirk4mvp
10-11-2009, 06:51 PM
I didn't realize Ray Lewis was such a cheap shot.

mookie2001
10-11-2009, 09:28 PM
but but benson is a headcase!

florige
10-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Our defense is no longer among the top in the league anymore. We flat out suck. If the Bengals had a halfway decent TE we might had lost by 30. I'll give our offense a pass because they have been the ones carrying the load this year. I never thought that the loss of Rex Ryan would have such a negative impact on our defense. I expected maybe a little bit of a drop off, but we be getting straight lit up now through the air and the ground. Sucks because we finally have an offense but our defense is crap.

vander
10-12-2009, 04:17 PM
we're 5 weeks into the season, and the Broncos and Bengals have only lost one game combined, and it was when they played each other! :lol

is the NFL great or what?

resistanze
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Our defense is no longer among the top in the league anymore. We flat out suck. If the Bengals had a halfway decent TE we might had lost by 30. I'll give our offense a pass because they have been the ones carrying the load this year. I never thought that the loss of Rex Ryan would have such a negative impact on our defense. I expected maybe a little bit of a drop off, but we be getting straight lit up now through the air and the ground. Sucks because we finally have an offense but our defense is crap.

Yeah, your fucking team cost me $100...:depressed

crc21209
10-12-2009, 05:38 PM
The Bengals are back! :lol

florige
10-13-2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah, your fucking team cost me $100...:depressed

Sorry.... I have to admit I didn't see this one coming at all. :depressed

J.T.
10-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Ravens D without Rex Ryan is looking a lot like Tom Brady without Josh McDaniels

J.T.
10-13-2009, 10:17 PM
It's a good thing Peyton Manning is the coach and offensive coordinator for the Colts else we probably would've been fucked this year

florige
10-13-2009, 10:33 PM
It's a good thing Peyton Manning is the coach and offensive coordinator for the Colts else we probably would've been fucked this year

lol, Yeah that is true about Manning.
I think thats the whole reason we resigned Ray Lewis. Ravens fans here are in utter and complete denial over our defense sucking. I might not watch that game when we play you guys with the way Manning has been lighting shit up. Hell take away that playoff loss when we kinda shut Manning down, every other time has been complete embarassment. This time around might be worse if that is possible.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2009, 11:25 PM
But teh Ravens might finally have an O to match them Colts for a while.

But I'd rather not have Lewis try to decapitate Wayne.

Nathan Explosion
10-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Didn't see the game but saw the highlight. The "defenseless receiver" call is such bullshit these days. I saw a Chiefs defender lay a clean kill shot on Steve Smith of the Giants separating him from the ball and the "defenseless receiver" call was made.

What the hell's a defender to do now, let the guy catch the ball, land on his feet, then try to lay him out? The league is skewing the rules way to much to the offense and the product is suffering. I like see a defense swarm to the ball and lay the wood to anyone who dares cross the middle for a catch.

J.T.
10-14-2009, 03:14 AM
I thought the Brady rule was kind of gay until it helped the Colts score a TD in less than a minute starting from their own 7.

It's awesome to see Tom Brady whining for calls on a Tim Duncan-esque level though. What a fahkin' homo.

florige
10-14-2009, 07:23 AM
But teh Ravens might finally have an O to match them Colts for a while.
But I'd rather not have Lewis try to decapitate Wayne.

:lol I wouldn't go that far. But it has gotten better. Lewis isn't going to decapitate anyone. He is finished. Most of his tackles this year aside from the Sproles tackle have been after the runner has already gained about 10 yards. I knew it was a mistake to have us ranked so high early when we hadn't really played anybody. The same thing sorta goes for my Giants. We should had lost against Dallas if it weren't for Romo playing like a fag.

to21
10-14-2009, 08:52 AM
I thought the Brady rule was kind of gay until it helped the Colts score a TD in less than a minute starting from their own 7.

It's awesome to see Tom Brady whining for calls on a Tim Duncan-esque level though. What a fahkin' homo.Yeah that was funny...Manning looked over to the official like "Hey fucker, I'm Peyton Manning, throw the damn flag."

Notice how other QB's in the league on Sunday didn't get the same treatment?

to21
10-14-2009, 09:01 AM
:lol I wouldn't go that far. But it has gotten better. Lewis isn't going to decapitate anyone. He is finished. Most of his tackles this year aside from the Sproles tackle have been after the runner has already gained about 10 yards. I knew it was a mistake to have us ranked so high early when we hadn't really played anybody. The same thing sorta goes for my Giants. We should had lost against Dallas if it weren't for Romo playing like a fag.Romo played like a fag? The offense brought the team back and even cut the lead to two with TD passes to TO and to Whitten late in the game.

Romo wasn't on def when they gave up those two longs runs to both McGahee and Mclain. He played like shit at first but also played well enough in the end to have a chance to win.

J.T.
10-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah that was funny...Manning looked over to the official like "Hey fucker, I'm Peyton Manning, throw the damn flag."

I now know you didn't watch the game because Manning didn't beg for a flag at all and actually called Brady out on doing it (although not specifically but who the fuck else could he be talking about?) after the game.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-14-2009, 11:51 AM

No, I didn't.

They called that weak-ass, going low on the QB penalty in the Steelers/Lions game as well.

to21
10-14-2009, 12:51 PM
I now know you didn't watch the game because Manning didn't beg for a flag at all and actually called Brady out on doing it (although not specifically but who the fuck else could he be talking about?) after the game.Reading is fundamental...

I never said he begged for a call. When he got hit he looked over at the ref and gave him a look, just a look.

Don't get butt hurt because I made a slant remark about your boy. Who I think is the best QB in the league right now.

to21
10-14-2009, 12:54 PM
No, I didn't.

They called that weak-ass, going low on the QB penalty in the Steelers/Lions game as well.No I didn't see the Steelers/Lions game but the refs in the Chiefs/Cowboys game missed a helmet to helmet play on the QB and on monday someone went low on another that got missed.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-14-2009, 01:10 PM
It was just as brutal. DT gets by the OG, the OG pushes the DT in the back causing him to go low and the DT ends up getting to the QB below the waist, oddly enough, because of it.

Huge momentum play in the game because the Lions picked off Roethlisberger on the play and would have had the ball around midfield trailing in a 7-6 game.

Instead, Steelers obviously retain possession and score a TD on the ensuing drive.

I hate that QBs now have a strike zone that must be adhered to no matter what. I don't see why it can't be called like roughing a punter. If you block a guy into your QB's knees, then you shouldn't get that call.

Stupid fucking rule.

J.T.
10-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Don't get butt hurt because I made a slant remark about your boy. Who I think is the best QB in the league right now.

he's not even the best qb named manning [/dirk4mvp]

to21
10-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Archie?

florige
10-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Romo played like a fag? The offense brought the team back and even cut the lead to two with TD passes to TO and to Whitten late in the game.

Romo wasn't on def when they gave up those two longs runs to both McGahee and Mclain. He played like shit at first but also played well enough in the end to have a chance to win.

Nah I wasn't talking about that game TO against the Ravens. I like the Giants too and was talking about the game this season when we played you guys. I thought Dallas outplayed us the entire game had it not been for Romo's misques.

dirk4mvp
10-14-2009, 04:41 PM
he's not even the best qb named manning [/dirk4mvp]

It didn't seem that way last night brah.

mookie2001
11-08-2009, 03:38 PM
another 100 yd game for Mr. Benson

i saidd