PDA

View Full Version : Date help needed.

Opinionater
04-12-2005, 09:39 AM
IMHO, first impressions can make or break a date.

I want to make a good impression on my date, a couple days from now and I first and foremost, don't know what kind of date I should go on...If at all costs I'd like to avoid going on a dinner and movie/movie and dinner date and would like to go do something unique and different. I'd also like to have an escape plan if things are not going well.

Any suggestions?

SpursWoman
04-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Try this thread for some ideas (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6091)

:lol :lol

Shelly
04-12-2005, 09:58 AM
:lol

I was gonna suggest you post that link!

Opinionater
04-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the link.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Try a concert of a muscian you both like. Hit the art galleries in SoTown. Go to the Zoo. Go to a show at the Majestic. Hit a winery for wine tasting.

But above all. Make sure you take her to PF Changs!

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh yeah, you can have coffee at a book store and talk about books you like, walk around the cd selection and talk about music you like. It's a cool way to learn about your tastes and have a conversation in a cool atmosphere.

Or you could go to a coffee shop like Candlelight. Thats another good place you can go to talk.

Maybe take her to the Shisha cafe and smoke out of a hookah. That's pretty unique.

You can take her to eat Sushi. Thats dinner but it's also an experience the first time (this is assuming that neither of you, or at least one of you have never done this.)

Spurminator
04-12-2005, 10:16 AM
One word: Hooters.

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 10:45 AM
KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid

Go with something you have in common. You can do other things as you learn more about each other. Don't act snobbish like Manny on your first date.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Snobbish? Yes, because the Zoo is sooooooooooooooooooo freaking high class. He wanted suggestions to impress a woman, I gave some that I thought interesting.

Sure, he can go simple, and there's nothing wrong with that. But that would be the usual thing to do, and thats what he want to avoid.

Damn dude, it's not like I suggested sending his private jet to pick her up and fly her to Rio.

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Snobbish? Yes, because the Zoo is sooooooooooooooooooo freaking high class. He wanted suggestions to impress a woman, I gave some that I thought interesting.

Sure, he can go simple, and there's nothing wrong with that. But that would be the usual thing to do, and thats what he want to avoid.

Damn dude, it's not like I suggested sending his private jet to pick her up and fly her to Rio.

Now you're just blowing smoke out your hoohaa! :lol

Shelly
04-12-2005, 10:52 AM
I think you should go grocery shopping together. That's always fun!

Shelly
04-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Maybe take her to the Shisha cafe and smoke out of a hookah. That's pretty unique.

Is that Ebonics for hooker??????

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 10:58 AM
you should at least know some things she definitely doesn't like so you won't do that.. what if she hates wine, is allergic to animals, etc..

do some research!

gay abc
04-12-2005, 10:58 AM
some of the fiesta events would be nice :)

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 10:59 AM
http://www.dumpstermonkey.com/~praxis/media/jules_hayley_bday_2002/part1/17%20-%20Talya%20likes%20the%20hookah.JPG

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 11:00 AM
I think you should go grocery shopping together. That's always fun!
Actually, doing that and then going back to one of your places and cooking dinner could be pretty fun.

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Uh, yeah. (In reference to the pic.)

Nothing like food poisoning on your first date!

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Chris,

READ:

If at all costs I'd like to avoid going on a dinner and movie/movie and dinner date and would like to go do something unique and different.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Uh, yeah. (In reference to the pic.)

Nothing like food poisoning on your first date!
Well, she would have to EAT the tobacco in the hookah, but normaly you smoke it.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:07 AM
what if she doesn't smoke?

dude, you need to see what this chick is like before you make plans...

bigzak25
04-12-2005, 11:08 AM
so what do you get to smoke out of that hookah at the shisha cafe?

how many other people have put their lips on that thing?

just wondering.....

i say chinese sounds good...as long as you can talk to the person and get to know them and have fun, then it's all good man....good luck!

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:09 AM
so what do you get to smoke out of that hookah at the shisha cafe?

just wondering.....

i say chinese sounds good...as long as you can talk to the person and get to know them and have fun, then it's all good man....good luck!

they give you plastic mouth pieces you put over the tip.. you smoke flavored tobaccos out of it..

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:09 AM
what if the girl is allergice to MSG???

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Chris,

READ:

Manny READ: I said keep it simple and do something you both have in common. I didn't say go to the movies or dinner. I didn't say do something boring or average.

I also didn't say you would EAT the smoke. That comment was in reference to cooking her dinner.

Jimcs50
04-12-2005, 11:14 AM
I suggest a lunch and if all goes well and you get along, then maybe take her downtown for a tourist stroll on the Riverwalk, where you can go to different bars and either listen to music or play pool, darts, etc.

No movies...you can not talk in a movie.

And this way, if you are hitting it off, you can turn it into a dinner and a late night. And she will probably want to go change clothes, and if she asks you in while she is changing, she really digs you and you know it will be only a matter of time before you go to next level.

:)

If it is not working at lunch, take her home, and you still have your night to go find another babe.

:)

Jekka
04-12-2005, 11:17 AM

just wondering.....

They give you a sterile cover for the mouthpiece.

And grocery shopping followed up by cooking dinner is usually fun. Women love a man who can cook.

Guru of Nothing
04-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Nuff Said (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13258)

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Manny READ: I said keep it simple and do something you both have in common. I didn't say go to the movies or dinner. I didn't say do something boring or average.

Well thank you once again Captain Obvious. Would you care to help the lad out by providing suggestions, or would you simply like to keep your generic theme going?

I also didn't say you would EAT the smoke. That comment was in reference to cooking her dinner.
And they may get struck by lightning too. Maybe they shoudln't even go out, it's too dangerous!!!!

Nbadan
04-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Depends on how adventurous she is, but if you have a big weapon handy, try taking her to a firing range. Nothing like firing a big gun to help turn a woman on.

You could also go see a psychic. Shit may not be real, but its fun. They are all over the place in SA now with prices ranging from $25-$40.

tlongII
04-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Just make sure that you remind her frequently how much money you are spending on her. Hopefully she will know that "she owes" by the end of the date.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Depends on how adventurous she is, but if you have a big weapon handy, try taking her to a firing range. Nothing like firing a big gun to help turn a woman on.

You could also go see a psychic. Shit may not be real, but its fun. They are all over the place in SA now with prices ranging from $25-$40.

i was dying to read what dan had to say... i bet he has never even been on a date! and no, dan.. cyber dating doesn't count

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Just make sure that you remind her frequently how much money you are spending on her. Hopefully she will know that "she owes" by the end of the date.

Shelly
04-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Actually, doing that and then going back to one of your places and cooking dinner could be pretty fun.

I HATE grocery shopping, so if I ever become single, do not take me there!

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 11:34 AM
i was dying to read what dan had to say... i bet he has never even been on a date! and no, dan.. cyber dating doesn't count
I take it you're a killer with the ladies?

Nbadan
04-12-2005, 11:34 AM

I would date more, but my wife keeps getting in the way!

Shelly
04-12-2005, 11:35 AM

Well, if she goes on your date braless, you'll know she's a slut.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:37 AM
I take it you're a killer with the ladies?

yeah, i don't have big ears and a bad temper that girls usually find unattractive...

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:37 AM
I would date more, but my wife keeps getting in the way!

excuses! excuses! :lol

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:38 AM

where is usckk when you need his advice....

Nbadan
04-12-2005, 11:38 AM

Humm...what about bottom-less? I've been surprised a few times that way by the ladies.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 11:39 AM
yeah, i don't have big ears and a bad temper that girls usually find unattractive...
:lol No but you're a moron. But then again, there are plenty of stupid women out there too.

Shelly
04-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Humm...what about bottom-less? I've been surprised a few times that way by the ladies.

They are sluts also. S.L.U.T.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:42 AM
:lol No but you're a moron. But then again, there are plenty of stupid women out there too.

yes, and they are all braless, thong wearing sluts!

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 11:43 AM
yes, and they are all braless, thong wearing sluts!
:lmao

Nbadan
04-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Anyway, back to the original topic. If this is a day date, Fiesta Texas is always good. As long as you get her in a bikini in the wave pool.

:hat

Shelly
04-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Anyway, back to the original topic. If this is a day date, Fiesta Texas is always good. As long as you get her in a bikini in the wave pool.

:hat

But is that being a slut on the first date?

Nbadan
04-12-2005, 11:46 AM

Common Shelly, every girl is a slut for the right guy.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:46 AM

as long as her bikini is not a thong she should be fine.. maybe he could ask her to wear shorts over it and a tshirt in case usckk is around...

Shelly
04-12-2005, 11:47 AM

You should hang out in the club more often!

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:47 AM

that is soooo true... i love meeting the good, goody church girls and then watching them blossom into full fledged sluts!

Shelly
04-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Proper first date attire...

http://pictures.galenfrysinger.com/us/amish749.jpg

Nbadan
04-12-2005, 11:49 AM

You should hang out in the club more often!

Gotta go, boss is on to me. Later!

SpursWoman
04-12-2005, 11:51 AM

:eyebrows :smokin

*off to spend my lunch hour shopping for too-small, wet-white tank tops*

baseline bum
04-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Oh yeah, you can have coffee at a book store and talk about books you like, walk around the cd selection and talk about music you like. It's a cool way to learn about your tastes and have a conversation in a cool atmosphere.

Come on dude... you're not gonna get laid on a coffee shop date. :drunk

Go out to a club... dance, drink... then slip a finger in her panties and staight go to work. Seriously, go to a Tejano club or something. You'll be close, touching, breathing on each other, full eye contact and all, making it easy to sneak a kiss and plant seeds for the after-party.

You have to make it something fun. Most of these sugggestions are boring as fuck.

Maybe go to Fiesta Texas or something. It's hard not to have a good time there, unless you totally hate each other from the beginning.

2Blonde
04-12-2005, 12:52 PM
How about a San Antonio Missions baseball game. That could be fun and lighthearted.Also if you don't really hit it off then you guys have something to distract your attention for a couple of hours so the silence won't be too weird.
Here is a link to their schedule.
http://www.ticket760.com/teams_sanantoniomissions.html (San Antonio Missions Schedule)

...2Blonde

gay abc
04-12-2005, 12:54 PM
:eyebrows :smokin

*off to spend my lunch hour shopping for too-small, wet-white tank tops*

new outfit for tonight's game SW? :lol

desflood
04-12-2005, 01:05 PM
This might sound crazy, but ask if she'll go fleamarketing. Most women love that stuff.

baseline bum
04-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Too many of these suggestions might send the impression that you're down with a platonic relationship, which I know you aren't since you're a man.

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Well thank you once again Captain Obvious. Would you care to help the lad out by providing suggestions, or would you simply like to keep your generic theme going?

And they may get struck by lightning too. Maybe they shoudln't even go out, it's too dangerous!!!!

God Damn Manny. I think the KISS idea is a sound starting point.

And fuck, the food poisoning was just a joke. You of all people love to point out when people jump all over a joke you make. Geez.

SpursWoman
04-12-2005, 01:09 PM
new outfit for tonight's game SW? :lol

Okay....so maybe it didn't end up white. :cooldevil :lol

Seriously, though, do you have any idea at all what she likes to do (that she can tell her mom about anyway)? How did you two meet?

Shelly
04-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Go to Fredericksburg for the day. First go to the Wildseed Farm (which is FREE to get in and is absolutely awesome) then go into town and grab some lunch or something.

JoeChalupa
04-12-2005, 03:02 PM
I say keep it simple too. That way you have room to "move up" on the next date.
I like to be able to talk and get to know the person. Quite times will come later.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Go to Fredericksburg for the day. First go to the Wildseed Farm (which is FREE to get in and is absolutely awesome) then go into town and grab some lunch or something.
Shelly, we saw that place this weekend. Looked pretty cool.

Chris, I think maybe you should take Christy to PF Changs then come into the thread and give date advice. :p

JoeChalupa
04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
The Wildseed farm is cool. We got some great pics last time we went.

Plus it makes for a great comeback if she says "the scenery is beautifull", you just look into her eyes and say..."I agree". :smokin

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Shelly, we saw that place this weekend. Looked pretty cool.

Chris, I think maybe you should take Christy to PF Changs then come into the thread and give date advice. :p

Uh, the fact that I can take Christy out anywhere now must mean I did know something on our first date, right?

SpursWoman
04-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Uh, the fact that I can take Christy out anywhere now must mean I did know something on our first date, right?

:) :makeout :eyebrows

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Or that Christy is really really forgiving.

:p

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 03:59 PM
http://www.precisiontandems.com/photos_files/500rsmarknj2-th.jpg

I bet you're a real gentlemen, offering to do all the pedaling.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 04:18 PM
This might sound crazy, but ask if she'll go fleamarketing. Most women love that stuff.

she would also think you were gay if you wanted to go shopping!

bigzak25
04-12-2005, 04:19 PM
unless you can take her shopping for lingerie....she models for you, you buy her something nice...everybody wins...

MannyIsGod
04-12-2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.precisiontandems.com/photos_files/500rsmarknj2-th.jpg

I bet you're a real gentlemen, offering to do all the pedaling.
Well, we know Christy isn't with you for intelligent conversation.

I won't always not have a car, but will you ever not be dense? Hmmm.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 04:47 PM
:rollin

too fucking funny user and manny!

Jimcs50
04-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Question to SW and User.

Do you guys post on the same computer, sitting on his lap and stuff?

CavsSuperFan
04-12-2005, 05:12 PM
I think it is a big mistake asking for advice on a forum...(Especially since people are not serious)...Go with your instincts & do something nice...Be a gentleman...Despite what is being said, many girls will be turned off by aggressive behavior...Besides, from my experience... You will have plenty of time for her to refuse your advances, why waste them on the first date?

I recently took someone out to the desert to see flowers that were in bloom...(They had not been seen in some areas in 40 years)....There were families & children running around, people taking pictures...It was different, inexpensive & fun...

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 05:15 PM
I think it is a big mistake asking for advice on a forum...(Especially since people are not serious)...Go with your instincts & do something nice...Be a gentleman...Despite what is being said, many girls will be turned off by aggressive behavior...Besides, from my experience... You will have plenty of time for her to refuse your advances, why waste them on the first date?

I recently took someone out to the desert to see flowers that were in bloom...(They had not been seen in some areas in 40 years)....There were families & children running around, people taking pictures...It was different, inexpensive & fun...

first you say it is a big mistake to ask for advice on a forum then you post advice! hahaha!

Shelly
04-12-2005, 05:20 PM

Uh....I told him to take her to the Wildseed Farm. You used my idea and change it to a desert to make it sound like you thought of it first!

ZStomp
04-12-2005, 05:32 PM
http://www.goldbeach.net/ads/motel6.jpg

Hey!

That's unique!

Opinionater
04-12-2005, 07:21 PM
IMHO, you all have given me some great ideas. A movie is out.
But I have to sort out what the plan is before I call her tonight.
I'm so confused. :huh
I want to be able to talk and I just hope there won't be too many arkward moments.
Thanks.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 09:24 PM
how old are you and this chick?

E20
04-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Date Jesus:

http://www.datejesus.com/

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Age probably matters some in this one, but here is a sure-fire date strategy that always was successful for the Chopper:

1.) First we'd go to dinner someplace decent but not flashy. I knew of a couple of spots that had a nice open hearth fireplace and usually some live jazz or contemporary music. Atmosphere is everything in the decision on where to dine on the first date. You probably won't remember the food you ate, but you'll certainly remember the mood. You want to pick a place that is not too loud. I'd usually stick with places that had comfortable seating and low lighting. A good selection of drinks from the bar is nice, but not a necessity. The spots I'd pick were usually off the beaten path a little bit, and would definitely be described more as cozy than trendy. Pick a place that seats 50 people or less for dinner if possible. Remember to listen. Hang on her every word. Pull out her chair and stand up if she excuses herself. Chivalry never goes out of style.

2.) Stage 2 usually has to be guaged a little bit by how dinner conversation flows. I'd usually have a primary plan, and a reserve plan, and I'd have to read my girl to know whether I'd need to check my play at the line of scrimmage plan. My primary plan usually involved hitting one of the more hip downtown clubs for a little dancing and groovin', or depending on my date, I'd take her to a country western club and show her how to waltz, 2-step and swing. Country dancing might sound a little corny to some, but there is nothing like dancing with a beautiful woman in your arms. . .if you have skillz that is, and not two left feet. My check play (1) after dinner would be going to a comedy club if I/she was not in a dancing mood but we still felt like being out for a while. Check play (2) could be a movie, but I'd suggest against it, or (3) take her to a nice coffee/desert shop if you just want to continue conversation.

3.) Stage 3 of the evening was always the clincher when I was young, but not something I'd do very often. The girl had to be perfect to go to stage 3. Trying to pull this off at my age now. . .with women my age, might not be quite so suave.

I knew of this great bridge that was at the north end of town, up on the bluff so that from the top of the bridge you had an amazing view of the city at night. And because this was a pedestrian bridge not in the city central, there were very few people that would frequent it at night. I would, on a special first date, ask my partner if she'd like to go to a spot to look at the city lights. If the answer was yes we'd head to the bridge. (This part of the date does require pre-planning, and then if the date doesn't go as expected there is some work to do afterwards as well. You'll be heading back to the bridge regardless that night if you want to keep your stuff. . .but read on) I'd store some wine, glasses, cheese & crackers, a couple of candles and something to sit on (blanket, my penis, etc.) under the bridge in the brush. When my date and I would arrive at the bridge there was about a 50 yard hike up to the bridge and as we walked up I'd pull out my hidden stash and setup a little spot up on the bridge for the two of us. We'd chat, and talk and sip wine, and maybe we'd exchange a little kissy kissy, and all would be right in the universe.

Bonus Round: There was a health club near the bridge that had an outdoor pool, and once when I was on the bridge with a date she saw the pool and said "Let's go swim!" "We have no suits" was my innocent reply. "Exactly!!" came her response. <-- That was a Stage 4 date, and the highlight of my bridge date experiences. The fact that this girl modeled professionally and was very much the hotty didn't hurt that skinny dipping experience one bit.

Anyway, there you go. If that date fails you deserve to spend your days alone.

Hook Dem
04-12-2005, 11:05 PM
If she looks anything like this....save your money! http://img126.echo.cx/img126/1479/257841f8rz.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Well, we know Christy isn't with you for intelligent conversation.

I won't always not have a car, but will you ever not be dense? Hmmm.

I won't always not have a car? Let's examine that statement for a second.

Hmmm, I must be dense. I don't understand that sentence at all.

And Jim, I'm sorry but I won't indulge your fantasies about what we're doing or not doing when we are posting.

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:40 PM
If she looks anything like this....save your money! http://img126.echo.cx/img126/1479/257841f8rz.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

LOL!!! too fucking funny!

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Hey, that's the model I was talking about!

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 01:22 AM
Chris, while that sentence has a double negative and thereby is gramaticly incorrect, it's easily understandable. If you don't get it, then yes, you are that dense.

Opionater, let us know what you did and how it went!

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 07:54 AM
Chris, while that sentence has a double negative and thereby is gramaticly incorrect, it's easily understandable. If you don't get it, then yes, you are that dense.

Opionater, let us know what you did and how it went!

So what you wrote is wrong, but I'm stupid? I rest my case. :lol

CavsSuperFan
04-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Also...avoid cheesy pick up lines...they seldom work...things like...

Shelly... You must be one heck of a thief... cause you just stole my heart from across the forum...

Shelly... Do you have the temperature? cuz baby your makin me hot...

Shelly... Are those astronaut pants? cause your rear is outta this world...

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 11:00 AM
Are you hurt? Because you just fell down from heaven!

You most be tired. Well you've been running through my mind all day!

I can tell by my watch that you don't have on any panties. (Female would say she is wearing them) Well, my watch must be 10 minutes fast.

You know what would look good on you? Me! (Classic!)

I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

SpursWoman
04-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Are you hurt? Because you just fell down from heaven!

You most be tired. Well you've been running through my mind all day!

I can tell by my watch that you don't have on any panties. (Female would say she is wearing them) Well, my watch must be 10 minutes fast.

You know what would look good on you? Me! (Classic!)

I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

:rolleyes :lol

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 11:14 AM
The best pickup line of all time....

Is that a keg in your pants? Because I really want to tap that ass.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Second best...

Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

Jekka
04-13-2005, 11:19 AM
Second best...

Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

Yeah, and if you had used either of those on me, our first (and only) date would have been a whole lot shorter, jackass. :rolleyes :spin

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Yeah, and if you had used either of those on me, our first (and only) date would have been a whole lot shorter, jackass. :rolleyes :spin
If was love at first sight....for you.

You would never have turned me away.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiblabber.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiblabber.gif

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Jekka
04-13-2005, 11:38 AM
If was love at first sight....for you.

You would never have turned me away.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiblabber.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiblabber.gif

It's a good thing I'm not dating you for your ego, you know. You really should work on that, your lack of self-esteem is tragic. :lol

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 12:18 PM
MannyIsDog

Shelly
04-13-2005, 12:20 PM
I think User and Manny need to go out on a date and settle this for once and for all. ;)

Solid D
04-13-2005, 12:31 PM
It wouldn't hurt asking her what she likes (food, movie she's been wanting to see, etc.) and then make a decision with confidence and go enjoy yourselves. She's more special than McDonalds, even if she likes McDonalds.

Be attentive and interested in her (I said "be", not "act") and be natural and not contrived. That's it. If you don't do this, she'll know what you are really about in due time, any way. Have fun!

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 12:49 PM
I think User and Manny need to go out on a date and settle this for once and for all. ;)

Shelly, I better not find you in SW's closets!

SpursWoman
04-13-2005, 12:50 PM
You owe me a new keyboard and a roll of cheap brown paper towels.

Shelly
04-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Shelly, I better not find you in SW's closets!

bigzak25
04-13-2005, 01:09 PM
are her drawers off limits too?

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 01:17 PM
are her drawers off limits too?

Be warned, I check those regularly!

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 01:23 PM
It's a good thing I'm not dating you for your ego, you know. You really should work on that, your lack of self-esteem is tragic. :lol
Oh, you've been known to be quite the cocky bastard yourself :angel

Besides, you said my bravado turned you on! :lol

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 01:32 PM
Where is that new vomit smilie....

:throwupsp

Jekka
04-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Besides, you said my bravado turned you on! :lol

Was that before or after the jumbo margarita? :drunk ... cos that makes a difference.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Where is that new vomit smilie....

:throwupspSpursWoman uses it for her avatar.

Useruser666
Get a room forum.

MannyIsGod
Was that before or after the jumbo margarita? :drunk ... cos that makes a difference.
Isnt' EVERYTHING after the jumbo margarita?

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Get a room forum.
Or our own thread? :blah :blah :blah :blah Try this thread for some ideas (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6091) :blah :blah :blah:blah

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 02:08 PM
IMHO, first impressions can make or break a date.

I want to make a good impression on my date, a couple days from now and I first and foremost, don't know what kind of date I should go on...If at all costs I'd like to avoid going on a dinner and movie/movie and dinner date and would like to go do something unique and different. I'd also like to have an escape plan if things are not going well.

Any suggestions?

Canoeing on the upper Guadalupe is a good one...you get to drive up 281 to the bridge so you have time to talk...take an ice chest with drinks of your choice and a nice picnic lunch...rent the canoe under the bridge there and the shuttle you up to Spects crossing...then hit the water..

If you are hitting it off good theres a little creek on the left side about an hour into the trip...follow it up about 200 yards to a private,shaded, clear water/gravel bottom pool with a little waterfall...very nice intimate little place .
If you are still not sure by then keep going...about two more hours till you get back to the bridge...Canoeing brings out the best/worst in people...you have to work as a team and handle a little adversity together (especially if you are a novice and tump over)...by the time you get to the bridge you will know if you like her...if you don't, then throw the bitch in the car and take her home...after you drop her off you will still have time to eat the nice picnic lunch and take a nap and then go out drinking with your buddies that night...:lol

If you like her then check in with the desk and schedule a pickup at Rebecca crossing...it's about another 4 hours...there is a nice cliff on the left about an hour into that section on the left...climb up and spread your blanket and lunch on the warm rocks looking out over the river...this is a popular place for skinny dipping (or more) if you get that daring. after that there are a couple of mildly exciting rapids and a little slalom through some trees (If they don't do the trees with you and want to portage the canoe then you know they can't hang long term but you can still try to get laid that night) anyway...then the pickup and the busride back to your car...

*note* I strongly suggest sunscreen if you are hoping for any amorous activity that night...having someone saying *ow*ooch*ah!* every time you touch them is not very romantic...

what you do at this point depends on whether you still live with your parents...:lol

If you have your own place you can suggest a hot bath/hottub at your place to "ease" the sore muscles...hopefully sharing it...then after that you get to do the "rub in lotion" thang for the sunburn you hopefully don't have...candles always work well for this phase.

I presume you can figure out what to do next...:lol

MannyIsGod
04-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Hey, I started that for a purpose.

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 02:20 PM
And CC, you get to say, "I hope you don't mind getting wet!" when you pick her up. :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 02:29 PM
And CC, you get to say, "I hope you don't mind getting wet!" when you pick her up. :lol

yeah...and you want to encourage her that she can do the trip but don't use the phrase...

"it's not that hard"...:lol

SpursWoman
04-13-2005, 02:37 PM

Isn't that what you said towards the end of ours?

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 02:42 PM
yeah...and you want to encourage her that she can do the trip but don't use the phrase...

"it's not that hard"...:lol

Oh man, ship termonology! I thought we were canoeing, why does the boat have a mast?

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Isn't that what you said towards the end of ours?

I thought it was at the begining? :p

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 02:48 PM

whatever...knowing SW it was probably already too late...:lol

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 02:50 PM

whatever...knowing SW it was probably already too late...:lol

Do you know of some bladder control problems I need to know about?

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Do you know of some bladder control problems I need to know about?

hehehe...I think I better politely steer this conversation in a different direction before I say something I shouldn't...:lol

soooo.....How bout them Spurs?...:lol

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Hmmmmmm.......

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 03:35 PM
http://www.motgs.com/images/schultz1.jpg

I know nnnnuuuuuthing!

SpursWoman
04-13-2005, 04:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I ended up in the same state of wetness that I started out in.

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 04:46 PM
I didn't know I'd be changing diapers this early in the relationship! :wow

SpursWoman
04-13-2005, 04:59 PM
I didn't know I'd be changing diapers this early in the relationship! :wow

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/77008/200.jpg

Shelly
04-13-2005, 05:08 PM
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/77008/200.jpg

They don't call it the quicker picker upper for nuttin'!

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 05:15 PM
http://bringmeabook.homestead.com/files/GWKBooks/GardenAnimals/SnailTrail.jpg

damn good thing you have legs!

jcrod
04-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey, that's the model I was talking about!

:rollin

=Useruser]And Jim, I'm sorry but I won't indulge your fantasies about what we're doing or not doing when we are posting.

SpursWoman
04-13-2005, 07:04 PM
http://bringmeabook.homestead.com/files/GWKBooks/GardenAnimals/SnailTrail.jpg

damn good thing you have legs!

Gross!! :lmao :lmao

For your INFORMATION, User was suspiciously early picking me up for our first date and I had just gotten out of the shower....and my HAIR was still wet.

We went to a Spurs game, and after it was over, during that long-assed walk back to the parking lot, it started raining. And my HAIR got wet.

He had a roll of paper towels in his truck that we tried to dry off a little with.

:fro :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh!

I understand now!

*snicker*..:lol

Shelly
04-13-2005, 09:14 PM
It's nice that you found a guy that is prepared. If that was my car, all you could dry your hair off with would be a fast food napkin, a used kleenex that one of the kids left in the car, several pieces of paper, and then you could brush it out with a toothbrush! :lol

I always forget to take those free toothbrushes out of my car after going to the dentist.

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 09:27 PM
I always forget to take those free toothbrushes out of my car after going to the dentist.

damn...and my dentist just sends me 4 figure bills for the rest of my family...I don't even get a free toothbrush... :depressed

but I used to love it when they would give us that wonderful rasberry flavored candy in elementary school that would leave your teeth pink for a week...

dentists suck...

*Jim...you can jump in here anytime*....:lmao

Shelly
04-13-2005, 10:39 PM

The hygentist does all the work and then the dentist comes in to check her work and compliments me on my teeth. I haven't paid anything to my dentist in years. I lucked out that he just happened to be on my plan.

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 10:53 PM

The hygentist does all the work and then the dentist comes in to check her work and compliments me on my teeth. I haven't paid anything to my dentist in years. I lucked out that he just happened to be on my plan.

Amazing!...you know the first thing I noticed about you was that you had nice...

teeth!

Shelly
04-14-2005, 08:10 AM

At least I have mine, unlike the RG hottie~

SpursWoman
04-14-2005, 04:08 PM
So, have you gone yet?