PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West is a Can't

SequSpur
09-14-2009, 04:52 PM
You know, I am all about him getting ran over by a nascar racing sprint cup race car driver.

And then, gettin ran over by a Winnebago and buried in a double wide trailer 20 feet below the ground.

Bastard.

Imposter
09-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Big Taylor Swift fan, ay?

Muser
09-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Did it need another thread?

Sequ of the corn
09-14-2009, 04:58 PM
I hear ya!

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Did anyone else suddenly find her a lot more attractive when it was all going on...her just standing up there looking all embarrased and innocent? I felt really bad for her but then my feelings evolved to actual attraction. Ok that was one of the creepiest things I've ever said but I can't help it

BlackSwordsMan
09-14-2009, 05:18 PM
I always found her attractive but her music blows

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't know anything about her music but I'm talking about a unique kind of attraction, kinda like a damsel in distress...just an emotional distress

Pistons < Spurs
09-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Isn't Kanye supposed to be one of Jay Leno's guests tonight for his first show?

Imposter
09-14-2009, 05:36 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/14/kanye.west.leno/index.html

Fpoonsie
09-14-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't know anything about her music but I'm talking about a unique kind of attraction, kinda like a damsel in distress...just an emotional distress

:lol

Nothin like a distressed young girl to get my engine revvin...

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 05:39 PM

Nothin like a distressed young girl to get my engine revvin...

I'm in full awareness of my creepiness.

Fpoonsie
09-14-2009, 05:41 PM

PakiDan
09-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Did anyone else suddenly find her a lot more attractive when it was all going on...her just standing up there looking all embarrased and innocent? I felt really bad for her but then my feelings evolved to actual attraction. Ok that was one of the creepiest things I've ever said but I can't help it

:lol I think this exact line of thinking got Horace P. McTitties in trouble...

z0sa
09-14-2009, 05:43 PM

especially concerning brock lesnar

760Spursfan
09-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Kanye is a douche bag, this was not the first time he did some stupid shit like this. I just hope he does that to the wrong person and gets his ass kicked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTJxj7a9-DA

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 07:23 PM
especially concerning brock lesnar

But he does like boys! That fact has nothing to do with me though

Stringer_Bell
09-14-2009, 07:30 PM
PLANT!

Quit faking outrage over this, move on. Taylor Swift is a hack, just like all those other shitty "artists" that move units.

Fpoonsie
09-14-2009, 07:40 PM
PLANT!

Quit faking outrage over this, move on. Taylor Swift is a hack, just like all those other shitty "artists" that move units.

:rolleyes

Pretty sure tha majority of the posters here aren't going to bat for the quality of the music this girl puts out, but rather the pathetically immature and asshole-ish manner in which Kanye confronted her.

The merit of these awards isn't being debated, so stop arguing it.

crc21209
09-14-2009, 07:40 PM
I lost all respect for that ass Kanye last night...sure I might still listen to his music, but as a person...fuck him. Taylor Swift...even though not all people may like her music..is a very influential and great role model for young girls...and if I had a sister or any younger girl in my family, I would want her to look up to her and not whore's like Britney Spears or someone else.

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 07:43 PM
PLANT!

So taylor swift is a hack and i'm guessing kanye is legit?

MoSpur
09-14-2009, 08:01 PM

Leetonidas
09-14-2009, 08:33 PM

Guess I'll be talking to you on the chat rooms here pretty soon.

PakiDan
09-14-2009, 09:52 PM
A speechless Kanye on Jay Leno.... wow.

phyzik
09-14-2009, 10:12 PM
A speechless Kanye on Jay Leno.... wow.

He looked like he was going to cry. I really hope he realizes how much of a fucking punk bitch he has been and straightens his shit out.

BRHornet45
09-14-2009, 10:15 PM
sons this shit had to have been setup ... kinda funny how everything is falling into place like it is.

BlackSwordsMan
09-14-2009, 10:17 PM
sons you and your cuckold conspiracy theories

Pistons < Spurs
09-14-2009, 10:32 PM
I finally agree with Obama on something:

President Obama Calls Kanye West a “Jackass”

Did President Obama call Kanye West a “jackass”? It would appear that he certainly did, when asked about Sunday night’s incident at MTV’s Video Music Awards in an off-the-record interview.

The interview was apparently conducted by CNBC, but the revealing tweet came from ABC’s Terry Moran, and read “Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a “jackass” for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT’S presidential.”

The tweet was quickly deleted, but much like Google (Google), which caches web pages, Twitter (Twitter) search does not immediately remove deleted tweets, so Moran’s remark is still visible.

http://ec.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/kanye-jackass.jpg
ABC has since apologized for the incident in a statement obtained by Politico, but the story could turn into an important one when it comes to Twittering White House reporters. While as far as off-the-record Presidential comments go this one is rather insignificant, the leak sets a very bad precedent. Expect to hear more about this incident in coming days. http://mashable.com/2009/09/14/obama-kanye-west/

Udokafan05
09-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Kanye West is just a loser who has to have attention on himself, and try to pawn some of it off on Beyonce, who i gained a lot of respect for. Taylor Swift is great singer, and great song writer, and to interrupt her during her first MTV award thats usually reserved for all the bad rap is pathetic.

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Guess I'll be talking to you on the chat rooms here pretty soon.

Taylor? Is that you? I WANT YOU

iggypop123
09-14-2009, 11:11 PM
something thats off the record being reported? that dude aint getting interviews if this blows up

Jacob1983
09-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Taylor Swift is cute but she needs to eat some food. She's too thin. I bet Jay Leno loved it because a lot of people may have tuned into his new show just to see what Kanye had to say about what he did last night at the VMAs.

CubanSucks
09-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Taylor Swift is cute but she needs to eat some food. She's too thin. I bet Jay Leno loved it because a lot of people may have tuned into his new show just to see what Kanye had to say about what he did last night at the VMAs.

If we're gonna be Shallow Hal on her then of course she could add about 20 pounds, and there's no doubt Leno loved it.

MannyIsGod
09-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Kanye fucked up and made a victim of a pretty white girl. Nothing pisses off Americans faster than a victimized pretty white girl. If he had done that shit to Lil' Kim there would be some pissed off people but half the people here would be like "so what?" or "that shit was funny".

mookie2001
09-15-2009, 12:36 AM
^true

or you can be pretty + an engaged ivy league student

tp2021
09-15-2009, 12:38 AM
Kanye fucked up and made a victim of a pretty white girl. Nothing pisses off Americans faster than a victimized pretty white girl. If he had done that shit to Lil' Kim there would be some pissed off people but half the people here would be like "so what?" or "that shit was funny".

I am a huge fan of his music. I hate her music. What he did was a total display of douchebaggery that few can top. To me anyways, it had more to do with how young and happy she was in her moment, and having it taken away by someone with no tact or regard for anyone not named Kanye. Seeing it really makes me want to punch him in the face. It's one of those fuckups where he deserves to be treated like shit by everyone, thats what you ask for when you act like a piece of shit.

Stringer_Bell
09-15-2009, 12:39 AM
:rolleyes

Pretty sure tha majority of the posters here aren't going to bat for the quality of the music this girl puts out, but rather the pathetically immature and asshole-ish manner in which Kanye confronted her.

The merit of these awards isn't being debated, so stop arguing it.

I posit that the merit of the award is, indeed, an important part of the debate. Folks want to say it was Taylor's special time during a special night of awards, but she did not do anything to deserve any kind of special time or special award. It wasn't a special time nor did she do anything special to be there, so she didn't need to look all sad. Her sad look came from a feeling of entitlement because she thought it was her "achievement" when she really didn't do anything worth having the floor to speak.

Kanye, like Rep. Joe Wilson, channeled many Americans when he basically shouted "you lie" to the MTV executives that arranged for Taylor Swift to win what amounts to a crossover award. MTV is all about shit like this, people love to see shit like this, and when someone calls bullshit those people have to act angry. Taylor is a rich bitch. Kanye is a rich asshole. The world has not changed, nor will it, other than Taylor might actually want to make music that's worth a damn that she can be respected for. Kanye doesn't have that problem. :downspin:

Fpoonsie
09-15-2009, 12:47 AM
I posit that the merit of the award is, indeed, an important part of the debate. Folks want to say it was Taylor's special time during a special night of awards, but she did not do anything to deserve any kind of special time or special award. It wasn't a special time nor did she do anything special to be there, so she didn't need to look all sad. Her sad look came from a feeling of entitlement because she thought it was her "achievement" when she really didn't do anything worth having the floor to speak.

Kanye, like Rep. Joe Wilson, channeled many Americans when he basically shouted "you lie" to the MTV executives that arranged for Taylor Swift to win what amounts to a crossover award. MTV is all about shit like this, people love to see shit like this, and when someone calls bullshit those people have to act angry. Taylor is a rich bitch. Kanye is a rich asshole. The world has not changed, nor will it, other than Taylor might actually want to make music that's worth a damn that she can be respected for. Kanye doesn't have that problem. :downspin:

They gave out a fucking award for "Best Vid that SHOULD've Won an Award". It's obvious that this show is a farce. So that being said, what makes any of the OTHER winners more accepting of their illegitimate accomplishment than Taylor? It's all shit. Let her have her moment, regardless of how manufactured it is.

It's obvious that you don't appreciate her music. Hell, I don't like it either. That doesn't negate the fact that many do, and she deserves at least PARTIAL credit for it.

Furthermore, while Kanye has given NUMEROUS examples as to why he should be labeled an "asshole", I am currently unaware of anything that warrants calling Taylor a "bitch"...other than the fact that you aren't "feelin" her.

tp2021
09-15-2009, 12:48 AM
I posit that the merit of the award is, indeed, an important part of the debate. Folks want to say it was Taylor's special time during a special night of awards, but she did not do anything to deserve any kind of special time or special award. It wasn't a special time nor did she do anything special to be there, so she didn't need to look all sad. Her sad look came from a feeling of entitlement

You can go ahead and stop right there if your argument is based around her having an unwarranted sense of entitlement. YOU may not have thought she did anything special, but apparently the majority/poppular plurality of voters felt differently. What did Kanye do to warrant bum-rushing a stage during an acceptance speech of an award he was neither nominated nor even the right sex for. If you steal the stage, the mic, and the moment from someone to say they don't deserve it, its a POS move, whether its a fucking Oscar, VMA, or a perfect attendance award in elementary school. Circumstance doesn't make him less of an ass, or less at fault.

CubanSucks
09-15-2009, 12:51 AM

:rolleyes Yeah because lil kim would have acted with class huh? If that situation had happened it would have just been a dick interrupting a whore criminal. Now back to reality, the dick still interrupted the event but this time to a 19 yr old with no criminal history.

and btw, I still would have thought kanye was a dick even if it were lil kim

MannyIsGod
I am a huge fan of his music. I hate her music. What he did was a total display of douchebaggery that few can top. To me anyways, it had more to do with how young and happy she was in her moment, and having it taken away by someone with no tact or regard for anyone not named Kanye. Seeing it really makes me want to punch him in the face. It's one of those fuckups where he deserves to be treated like shit by everyone, thats what you ask for when you act like a piece of shit.

Of course it was a total display of douchebaggery. The pretty white girl was victimized. Can you imagine if she had cried? Man, the horror. I can't imagine the ordeal that poor white girl went through.

tp2021
Taylor might actually want to make music that's worth a damn that she can be respected for. Kanye doesn't have that problem. :downspin:
Nobody is saying she makes respectable music or doesn't He was disrespectful, and thats putting it lightly. This man deserves no respect for his actions, and that defines a man more than his music.

Man, the Admiral makes Kanye look like a piece of shit in the Honorable Man department.

tp2021
09-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Of course it was a total display of douchebaggery. The pretty white girl was victimized. Can you imagine if she had cried? Man, the horror. I can't imagine the ordeal that poor white girl went through.

I see what you did there. Good thing I hate white people.

MannyIsGod
09-15-2009, 12:52 AM
:rolleyes Yeah because lil kim would have acted with class huh? If that situation had happened it would have just been a dick interrupting a whore criminal. Now back to reality, the dick still interrupted the event but this time to a 19 yr old with no criminal history.

and btw, I still would have thought kanye was a dick even if it were lil kim

I never said Kanye wasn't a dick or that it was ok. I was commenting on the level of your reaction. I think its insane the shit you people get riled up over and the shit you ignore. The VMA's are incredibly serious business and I can't even imagine the impact this is going to have on our country.

Spursfan092120
09-15-2009, 12:54 AM
I always thought she was sexy

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/bcct/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/2008/May/Tuesday/taylor_swift.jpg

tp2021
09-15-2009, 12:55 AM
I never said Kanye wasn't a dick or that it was ok. I was commenting on the level of your reaction. I think its insane the shit you people get riled up over and the shit you ignore. The VMA's are incredibly serious business and I can't even imagine the impact this is going to have on our country.

Oh, I didn't know this was serious thread. My bad.

CubanSucks
09-15-2009, 01:01 AM

This is "THE CLUB" forum fuckstick!!! As I was to understand this is where you come to discuss pop culture and random shit. If you want to discuss the most serious matters possible in the world go to the political forum.

tp2021
09-15-2009, 01:03 AM
This is "THE CLUB" forum fuckstick!!! As I was to understand this is where you come to discuss pop culture and random shit. If you want to discuss the most serious matters possible in the world go to the political forum.

Yeah, because everything they talk about in there makes a difference to the country! :lmao

z0sa
09-15-2009, 01:08 AM

Much Praise for helping us in realizing our fallacies, oh Great One!

MannyIsGod
09-15-2009, 01:18 AM

It was on the front page of CNN.com fuckstick. Its all you asshats can talk about. Are you actually trying to say that more people care about real issues than this? Thats laughable.

Stringer_Bell
09-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Furthermore, while Kanye has given NUMEROUS examples as to why he should be labeled an "asshole", I am currently unaware of anything that warrants calling Taylor a "bitch"...other than the fact that you aren't "feelin" her.

If people are going to take Kanye's actions to heart enough to call him an asshole and say he deserves no respect at all, then Taylor is a bitch for pretending to be sad. I think that's what I didn't like the most, that she took it personally when she wasn't even the person that slaved over creating that music video. Kanye even said on Jay Leno that he lashed out, admittedly wrong, but because it was not his vision of what awards should be about. Year after year, he's gotten pissed off at MTV but they keep bringing him back and he keeps accepting invites. For her own part, Taylor should have just smiled because at the end of the day she still has a fantastic future ahead of her and a lot of money, what use is that stage to frown and act offended? Let Kanye realize he did wrong, and she was the stronger person for smiling through it. Outrageous stuff happens in far more serious circumstances, but it was just another night in the unpredictable music world and she had a night of celebrating ahead of her despite Kanye's comments.

And, I called both of them dirty words to be fair.

Fpoonsie
09-15-2009, 01:20 AM
It was on the front page of CNN.com fuckstick. Its all you asshats can talk about. Are you actually trying to say that more people care about real issues than this? Thats laughable.

Hey, FUCK you. I made a stop in a couple of the MNF threads tonight, too.

symple19
09-15-2009, 01:33 AM
The VMAs don't mean a damn thing. No awards shows mean a damn thing. They're all a marketing instrument to get people to buy more music and movie tickets. Therefore, both of these people are insignificant, vain, self-important hacks who don't deserve another mention.

DMX7
09-15-2009, 02:31 AM
I love how Kanye said to Taylor, "I'm really happy for you, I'm going to let you finish" and then he didn't let her finish.

Oh, Kanye... You're too funny. :)

Extra Stout
09-15-2009, 08:04 AM
I find it humorous that if one person is a jerk to another person in everyday life, nobody cares, but if a celebrity is a jerk to another celebrity in public it is a huge big deal that everybody in the country needs to talk about for days. It's almost like we've become conditioned to feel what the popular media tell us to feel. Hmmm.

I also enjoy the hilarious opinions like "Being a douchebag in public is actually refreshing and honest," "the VMA's are actually very, very important artistically and I lament how MTV has degraded them into crass commercialism," and "this is a teachable moment for us to understand our own racism." Obviously these opinions are laughably stupid, but part of our media programming for responding to non-events like this is to have the self-important "enlightened" people read the stupid contrarian opinions of other self-important "enlightened" people and disseminate them as their own. This makes the self-important "enlightened" people feel special and smart, and fans the flames, so to speak.

CuckingFunt
09-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Good lord, people. It's not as if he got up on stage and killed her puppy.

He was a jerk, she was blindsided, but we're still talking about both of them two days later. People are nuts if they don't realize that Kanye did her a favor.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Kanye West likes Fish Dicks

manufan10
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
I find it humorous that if one person is a jerk to another person in everyday life, nobody cares, but if a celebrity is a jerk to another celebrity in public it is a huge big deal that everybody in the country needs to talk about for days. It's almost like we've become conditioned to feel what the popular media tell us to feel. Hmmm.

I don't think it has anything to do with what the "media tells us." He did it in a public venue. He acted like a jerk and we here are discussing it. If you want to bring in everyday instances where people act like jerks, go ahead. No one is stopping you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
AAxailJPU5Q

manufan10
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM

He was a jerk, she was blindsided, but we're still talking about both of them two days later. People are nuts if they don't realize that Kanye did her a favor.

He didn't do her a favor. GTFO

TheMrPeanut
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM

You are also nuts if you don't think his actions didn't hurt her. Good lord don't be so surprised, people talk about lots of things for days

manufan10
09-15-2009, 08:54 AM
i always thought she was sexy

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/bcct/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/2008/may/tuesday/taylor_swift.jpg

+1

CuckingFunt
09-15-2009, 08:57 AM
You are also nuts if you don't think his actions didn't hurt her. Good lord don't be so surprised, people talk about lots of things for days

Have you heard/read her comments about the issue? Sounds like she's pretty well over it and had a good night overall.

TheMrPeanut
09-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Have you heard/read her comments about the issue? Sounds like she's pretty well over it and had a good night overall.

Doesn't mean his actions still didn't hurt. I wouldn't expect her to go nuts and have a nervous breakdown over it but most people are good at putting on a good and pretty face.

balli
09-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Until this incident I had spent maybe .5 seconds of my life contemplating who exactly Taylor Swift is. But now? Well to be honest, I still don't care about her, but I damn sure know who she is.

What Kanye did to the girl was dickish, childish and offensive, but c'mon, any publicity is good publicity- especially for victims.

manufan10
09-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Until this incident I had spent maybe .5 seconds of my life contemplating who exactly Taylor Swift is. But now? Well to be honest, I still don't care about her, but I damn sure know who she is.

What Kanye did to the girl was dickish, childish and offensive, but c'mon, any publicity is good publicity- especially for victims.

I doubt she was even thinking about the people who don't know about her. She has more than enough fans, and makes more than enough money. Kanye didn't do her any favors.

manufan10
09-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Doesn't mean his actions still didn't hurt. I wouldn't expect her to go nuts and have a nervous breakdown over it but most people are good at putting on a good and pretty face.

Exactly. Just because she said and did all the right things doesn't mean that she still doesn't hurt or isn't upset by it.

mrsmaalox
09-15-2009, 09:11 AM

I also enjoy the hilarious opinions like "Being a douchebag in public is actually refreshing and honest," "the VMA's are actually very, very important artistically and I lament how MTV has degraded them into crass commercialism," and "this is a teachable moment for us to understand our own racism." Obviously these opinions are laughably stupid, but part of our media programming for responding to non-events like this is to have the self-important "enlightened" people read the stupid contrarian opinions of other self-important "enlightened" people and disseminate them as their own. This makes the self-important "enlightened" people feel special and smart, and fans the flames, so to speak.

:lmao Excellent! :tu

balli
09-15-2009, 09:13 AM
I doubt she was even thinking about the people who don't know about her. She has more than enough fans, and makes more than enough money. Kanye didn't do her any favors.
Bah. Kanye's career might be over. Every single person in that auditorium and who's seen the clip is sympathizing with Taylor Swift. And sure, maybe her career was doing great otherwise, but let's not pretend that she doesn't look better today and Kanye doesn't look worse, much worse.

So yeah, if you don't want to call it a favor, I'd see why; it was a hostile act and calling the fallout a favor is bad semantics. But seriously, she's no worse for the wear and probably a little bit better for it. The way I'd describe it is that there's a silver lining to being bullied and and mocked in front of a crowd of sympathetic onlookers.

mrsmaalox
09-15-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm not a fan of either one, and most likely not of fan of anyone who appeared on that show. It's just ridiculous to say that anyone benefitted from it, or that the public anger has anything to do with race. The fact is that he behaved as nothing more than a cowardly schoolyard bully, the kind that everyone dislikes. It doesn't matter if the "victim" was black or white, or a woman or a man, he could have gone up there and taken his chances with an adult. But he chose to publicly bully a kid and that is what makes the entire incident offensive.

edit: I recant what I stated about no one benefitting. MTV has clearly benefitted. :)

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 10:11 AM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7813/kanyeu.jpg
http://imgur.com/hgSv8.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/34flmx0.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/28buupu.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2a7ako2.jpg

fck kayne
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs228.snc1/7530_145927419816_501944816_2258451_4375890_n.jpg

mrsmaalox
09-15-2009, 10:54 AM
I just saw Taylor Swift on The View (adorable BTW), and she said Kanye has not made any personal gestures of apology to her. I wonder what he's waiting for?

Fillmoe
09-15-2009, 10:56 AM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2vi5gzm.jpg

tp2021
09-15-2009, 10:57 AM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7813/kanyeu.jpg
http://imgur.com/hgSv8.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/34flmx0.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/28buupu.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2a7ako2.jpg

fck kayne
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs228.snc1/7530_145927419816_501944816_2258451_4375890_n.jpg

:lmao :lmao

ComfortablyNumb
09-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Those are fantastic. :lmao

ididnotnothat
09-15-2009, 11:17 AM

That is just wrong. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 11:33 AM
That is just wrong. :lol

no shit, i saw that, was going to post it but might offend others....

Rip-Hamilton32
09-15-2009, 11:44 AM
i don't think shes that hot and her music is shit so i don't really care but Kanye is a dick

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 11:45 AM
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/lil_foy/1252978896125.jpg

greywheel
09-15-2009, 11:46 AM

He actually did.
I normally listen to country and watch those award shows. I only saw this because of the media attention but...
It sounded like she was about to give the same canned speech about "how she never expected this" and "has grown up watching these awards and never expected to be here". The girl has been receiving awards (and having country hits) for at least two years. I like her and her music but I cringe when I hear the same speech over and over again. She needs to stop acting like a 16 year old and act like the grown business woman she obviously is capable of being.
This is not to say that another professional would not have been made speechless by what Kanye did. A great many would and Kanye was wrong to do it. But rather Taylor should use this as a launching point to rebrand her image. She is fast out-growing the naive teenager role that she often portrays in public.

dirk4mvp
09-15-2009, 12:39 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2h56zq9.jpg

DMX7
09-15-2009, 01:05 PM

Fucking broken, dog.

Stringer_Bell
09-15-2009, 02:43 PM
The VMAs don't mean a damn thing. No awards shows mean a damn thing. They're all a marketing instrument to get people to buy more music and movie tickets. Therefore, both of these people are insignificant, vain, self-important hacks who don't deserve another mention.

I can agree with this. Deal!

But, like such as, if Taylor's feelings were actually hurt because of Kanye it just shows her immaturity and inability to disseminate between the fantasy world of show business and real life. I have yet to see her praise the video's producers and staff, since kanye actually attacked them more than he attacked Taylor. And yes, Kanye did do her a favor because now everything she does will be seen as rebounding from that terrible atrocity that happened to her at the VMAs, on her night to shine. Oy vey.

JoeChalupa
09-15-2009, 02:56 PM
My daughters have been fans of Taylor Swift for quite awhile now and I've known of her since her start. Almost all acceptance speeches sound canned for the most part though..."I'd like to thank blah, blah, blah..." and I don't think it is all an act for she is only 19 and for now that is her image.
I don't think Kanye won't suffer for his actions though.

hater
09-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Kanye West is black??!?!?!?

Dr. Gonzo
09-15-2009, 03:56 PM
http://www.e-imagesite.com/Files2/551786533.jpg

DarkReign
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM
You know, I am all about him getting ran over by a nascar racing sprint cup race car driver.

And then, gettin ran over by a Winnebago and buried in a double wide trailer 20 feet below the ground.

Bastard.

Because he interrupted a VMA acceptance speech?

Really?

IceColdBrewski
09-15-2009, 05:13 PM
The audio clip of Obama calling Kanye a jackass. :lol

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/obama-caught-on-tape-calling-kanye-jackass-taylor-swift/

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 10:26 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/Cristian619/Misc%203/2009.jpg

Udokafan05
09-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Taylor Swift is a bigger star then Kanye West, and all the "pop" stars have problems with her because she is stealing her fans since she puts out a 100 times better product. Their motto is if your cant beat her on record sells, try to embarass her in front of the nation.

Bigzax
09-16-2009, 06:20 AM
i don't know who beat kanye's daddy, but he needs to start tokin and leave the white womens alone...

Evil Angel
09-16-2009, 07:06 AM
The audio clip of Obama calling Kanye a jackass. :lol

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/obama-caught-on-tape-calling-kanye-jackass-taylor-swift/

dCdDKEFFU7Q

Heath Ledger
09-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Taylor swift outsells Kanye

23LeBronJames23
09-16-2009, 09:09 PM
:lmao
ROFLMAO at kanye