PDA

View Full Version : Darn, I Effed up!

Red Hawk #21
09-14-2009, 05:10 PM
Darn, Im so freaking pissed at myself right now. Ok, here's what happened. There's this hot chick in my history class that I've wanted to talk to for a while now. But I wasn't sure how to approach the chick, today though I decided I was just gunna make something up so I could have a reason to talk to her.
After class, I went up to her and I was like "Hey, do you have a brother named Stephen? Because, I have a friend that looks like you". From there on we were talking and stuff. I asked her alot of basic stuff like her name, where she was from, etc. So everything was going good, I had her blushing and stuff but then for some reason I just said randomly " I'll talk to you later". It just came out of nowhere, Idk maybe I was nervous but as soon as I said it I just started walking off. Then like a minute after, I realized I just Effed up what was starting to be a good conversation with that chick. :bang

Fvvck man, Im not sure what to do now. I have class with her again on Wednesday but Im not sure If and how I should talk to her again. Any tips?

Fpoonsie
09-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Ummm...it sounds like you've broken the ice.

So, next time, maybe try a simple "Hey, ______. How's it goin? Cool, cool. Now, let's have a look at that snatch."

Bigzax
09-14-2009, 05:15 PM
yeah, you said you'd talk to her later....so talk to her later.

and ask her out...

BlackSwordsMan
09-14-2009, 05:19 PM
pull out your penis next time

Destro
09-14-2009, 05:21 PM
you did good, always leaving them wanting more. next class go sit next to her

z0sa
09-14-2009, 05:29 PM
good job. that's fucking textbook man, i bet you know a lot more about women than you think. you gotta make her want you extremely badly without ever giving off any hints about you thinking about her being more than a friend, and you just started it nicely by ending the conversation before she would have liked. just be friends this next time but throw in a couple compliments, something you'd waste on a coworker and not more - then, judging her reactions and your own abilities, get her number by mutual interest and move in. your manhood should take care of the rest

z0sa
09-14-2009, 05:32 PM
and about resparking that conversation, just say hi ______ and reference something you talked about previous as it gives you a good starting point, even if that reference alsts roughly two sentences you should be able to move on to something different. and don't hesitate to sit next to her if the sparks are flying

PM5K
09-14-2009, 05:36 PM
A brother named Stephen, lol...

z0sa
09-14-2009, 05:38 PM
A brother named Stephen, lol...

dude that's a perfect starter for the next time you see her, just say "hey how's stephen?" or something lol

Ginobilly
09-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Darn, Im so freaking pissed at myself right now. Ok, here's what happened. There's this hot chick in my history class that I've wanted to talk to for a while now. But I wasn't sure how to approach the chick, today though I decided I was just gunna make something up so I could have a reason to talk to her.
After class, I went up to her and I was like "Hey, do you have a brother named Stephen? Because, I have a friend that looks like you". From there on we were talking and stuff. I asked her alot of basic stuff like her name, where she was from, etc. So everything was going good, I had her blushing and stuff but then for some reason I just said randomly " I'll talk to you later". It just came out of nowhere, Idk maybe I was nervous but as soon as I said it I just started walking off. Then like a minute after, I realized I just Effed up what was starting to be a good conversation with that chick. :bang

Fvvck man, Im not sure what to do now. I have class with her again on Wednesday but Im not sure If and how I should talk to her again. Any tips?

You didn't really fuck up man. You did good bro, could of been better but good none the less (you made her blush/ you must of made an impression?). You don't want to be all over a chick the first time you start talking, or your going to seem too desperate and insecure.

rules to bang her by the end of the semester:

1. Be confident: majority of Girls don't like pussies, they like dicks! But don't be an arrogant asshole either.

2. Don't complement her looks/superficial beauty: Well, not just yet, but compliment her other facets of her personality/ talents she might have, interests, etc. Believe me, this is what gets girls going. You could compliment her all you want when you have her in the sac, and your jizzing all over her face.

3. Have a good sense of humor and don't be afraid to take small jabs at yourself at times. But don't overdue it. Girls like a guy that could them laugh.

4. Bullshit: Not big ass lies but things like, "I like art or I'm down for a tear jerker movie. Twilight/New Moon,etc even though you don't. Girls like Guys who are confident about their emotional well being.

5. Cockblock: Hey, your in college, and if you think your the only one who has set your eyes on that girl, think again. She is probably having conversations with all sorts of dudes, throwing her different kinds of "game"
Be Dikembe Mutombo and finger wag your way to her panties if you need to.:nope (i.e. Hey I saw that guy doing coke in the restroom, etc.

6. Invite her for a bite to eat: Don't be afraid to ask her out on a date. Food always gets girls in the mood.

7. Don't be afraid to fail: If all fails, there's millions of girls out there and one of them is bound to bite on your bait. Keep Fishing!

PM5K
09-14-2009, 06:08 PM
dude that's a perfect starter for the next time you see her, just say "hey how's stephen?" or something lol

lol.....

Ginobilly
09-14-2009, 06:16 PM
good job. that's fucking textbook man, i bet you know a lot more about women than you think. you gotta make her want you extremely badly without ever giving off any hints about you thinking about her being more than a friend, and you just started it nicely by ending the conversation before she would have liked. just be friends this next time but throw in a couple compliments, something you'd waste on a coworker and not more - then, judging her reactions and your own abilities, get her number by mutual interest and move in. your manhood should take care of the rest

Bingo! Take notes from Zosa Red Hawk. He knows what he's talking about!

Thompson
09-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Tell her you thought you were gay for Stephen until you met her, and now you're starting to wonder if she's close enough.

Twisted_Dawg
09-14-2009, 06:39 PM
That's vintage George Costanza shit.

iggypop123
09-14-2009, 07:13 PM
since its a history class you should have said lets imagine its early modern europe. now come to my home you bitch or you will die. then do as i tell you and finish her off

CuckingFunt
09-14-2009, 09:16 PM

I'd be more worried about the fact it sounds like you started a conversation by telling her she looks like a dude.

circ
09-14-2009, 11:11 PM
"Hey, do you have a brother named Stephen? Because, I have a friend that looks like you".

hahah wtf?

Blake
09-14-2009, 11:20 PM
good job. that's fucking textbook man, i bet you know a lot more about women than you think.

i bet you know a lot less about women than you think.

Blake
09-14-2009, 11:24 PM

girl: "Stephen's great. I told him I met another gay guy in class and that the two of you should hit it off"

Jacob1983
09-14-2009, 11:35 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the girls' looks and personality. If you really like this girl and/or want to bang her, you need to seal the deal because a lot of other guys might want to hit that. You might miss out if you're too slow on wooing this girl. Just don't come off as a stalker, needy, or clingy.

Cry Havoc
09-14-2009, 11:46 PM

Just relax. Don't overreact, that's the worst thing you could do in this situation.

Just talk to her next time. Have a couple of fallback comments in case you don't know what to say, open-ended things she might want to talk about. Ask her how her classes are going, that kind of thing. See if she drops any hints about wanting to hang out with you more or anything along those lines.

If she's interested, she'll probably respond positively to the things you say. If she's not, you might be wasting your time to begin with.

Be nice, approachable, and relaxed. Just freaking talk to her. Don't overthink the situation.

z0sa
09-15-2009, 12:43 AM
i bet you know a lot less about women than you think.

i bet you're 35, married to some dumb bitch, and balding.

mavs>spurs2
09-15-2009, 12:51 AM
LOL Blake is back

Stringer_Bell
09-15-2009, 12:54 AM
I'd be more worried about the fact it sounds like you started a conversation by telling her she looks like a dude.

This.

But other than that, I think it was a solid go. Without a phone or instant messager, the only thing you really could tell her was "talk to you later." Next, you need to find out if that bitch is smart so you can study with her. Or maybe she's stupid and you are smart, then you can also study with her then. Find a way to make her success in class dependent on you, it's all in the game.

Watch some Saved By the Bell, seasons 3-4. Zach Morris works that shit like a pro and has good lessons for these brutal, modern times. Believe.

Red Hawk #21
09-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Hey thanks to everyone for the advice, I have class with her tomorrow so i'll make sure to tell you guys how things go.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-15-2009, 12:25 PM
you should ask her if she likes stuff.

Red Hawk #21
09-15-2009, 01:11 PM
you should ask her if she likes stuff.

Die

Bender
09-15-2009, 01:20 PM
she may be a spurs fan, and has read this thread...

LnGrrrR
09-15-2009, 01:22 PM

Wait, are you saying he doesn't have any other female friends? What he said made sense, it was just worded somewhat awkwardly.

Red Hawk #21
09-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Ok here's what went down yesterday: I was a little late for Class so by the time I got there some fuckers were already sitting next to her, When I walked into class she smiled at me and waved. I smiled back. So, I go through a 2 hour class just praying that the teacher would let us out early so I could go talk to her. But unfortunately for me, nothing like that happened.

But anway, as soon as class was over I went up to her and I was like "Hey, what's up?" And she said "Nothing, just getting ready for the quiz coming up". Then we walked to our campus center and talked for like 45 minutes about tons of different things. I told her Im a huge basketball finatic and she told me she loved shopping. She also told me she was from the Domincan Republic, I told her I was half Dominican myself but I see myself as a Cuban. Then we talked about music and stuff, and basically she likes the same kinda music as I do- Hip hop, Rock, and Reggaeton.

After that she got something to eat, I was like "i'm not hungry" but she insisted on feeding me lol. After we were done eating, I walked her to the bus stop and then I was like "Bye, I'll see you later" and about to walk away and she was like "Hey?!, Where's my hug?" So, I gave her great big ol hug and then I walked off. Hehe. I'm not sure if I should ask her for her number on Monday?

PS- One thing that I just realized is that I hate when you're walking a girl and other guys keep staring at the Girl's ass, it so freaking annoying.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2009, 10:59 AM
so does she like stuff?

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 11:01 AM
PS- One thing that I just realized is that I hate when you're walking a girl and other guys keep staring at the Girl's ass, it so freaking annoying.

PS must stand for Pussy shit. Get over it. If the bitch has a nice ass I'm going to look. You should be proud that other dudes find that shit hot and she is with you.

Besides, she can't be that good looking if she is Dominican.

sonic21
09-17-2009, 11:02 AM
but what will happen when she'll want to meet your imaginary friend Stephen?

manufan10
09-17-2009, 11:02 AM
so does she like stuff?

:lol

manufan10
09-17-2009, 11:04 AM
PS must stand for Pussy shit. Get over it. If the bitch has a nice ass I'm going to look. You should be proud that other dudes find that shit hot and she is with you.

This is true. They can look, but at least she's with you, right? They're jealous of what you have and what they can't have. Let them look.

but what will happen when she'll want to meet your imaginary friend Stephen?

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 11:10 AM
This is true. They can look, but at least she's with you, right? They're jealous of what you have and what they can't have. Let them look.

So you agree that Dominicans are ugly? Thanks for having my back dude.

manufan10
09-17-2009, 11:11 AM
So you agree that Dominicans are ugly? Thanks for having my back dude.

jman3000
09-17-2009, 11:16 AM
She can't be that hot if she's acting so friendly so soon. She's either using you for an ego boost because you're salivating all over her or she's really friendly and you're getting your signs mixed.

Hot girls aren't friendly.

Red Hawk #21
09-17-2009, 11:33 AM
so does she like stuff?

Die

Red Hawk #21
09-17-2009, 11:35 AM
She can't be that hot if she's acting so friendly so soon. She's either using you for an ego boost because you're salivating all over her or she's really friendly and you're getting your signs mixed.

How can you generalize all Hot girls as not being friendly? Trust me, she's hot.

Red Hawk #21
09-17-2009, 11:36 AM

Son I don't have a problem with Looking I have a problem with staring. There is a difference, hermano.

jman3000
09-17-2009, 11:43 AM
How can you generalize all Hot girls as not being friendly? Trust me, she's hot.

you won't get any.

bank it.

jman3000
09-17-2009, 11:44 AM
unless you start being an asshole you have no chance.

Red Hawk #21
09-17-2009, 12:00 PM
unless you start being an asshole you have no chance.

How would being an asshole in this situation help me?

Soul_Patch
09-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Grab her ass next time you see her...hold on to it for about 10 seconds...let go and go..."fuck yea...." then walk off.

instalay next time you see her...promise...

jman3000
09-17-2009, 12:04 PM
How would being an asshole in this situation help me?

Sigh. In 10 or so years she'll look for the nice guy. Right now she's most likely looking for the assholes.

Most girls are dumb when they're young and they have an appetite for "changing the bad boy into a good guy".... that blows up in their face 90% of the time and she ends up getting hurt.

bobbybob0
09-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Be Dikembe Mutombo and finger wag your way to her panties if you need to.:nope

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2009, 12:12 PM
i'd go with the stuff ploy

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Too late he's already in the friend zone.

I bet she thinks you are a fag and she wants a shopping buddy. She is probably banging one of those dudes that was staring at her ass right now.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2009, 12:29 PM
you should convince her for a saturday morning at bed, bath, and beyond. pier 1 maybe.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah, the hug screams gay/friend zone.

So does not asking her out or getting her number.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2009, 12:34 PM

:lmao

They are with hot guys.

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 12:36 PM

They are with hot guys.

So you think this dude is a hot guy? Maybe you two should get together and double date with that Dominican broad and the guy that was staring at her ass that she's banging.

CosmicCowboy
09-17-2009, 12:37 PM
So you think this dude is a hot guy? Maybe you two should get together and double date with that Dominican broad and the guy that was staring at her ass that she's banging.

I was just laughing at jmans blanket assertion that hot girls aren't friendly.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-17-2009, 12:39 PM
They're all bat-shit crazy.

Repost.

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I was just laughing at jmans blanket assertion that hot girls aren't friendly.

Don't take it all personal dude.

sheesh homos and their emotions.

jman3000
09-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Nothing is ever a 100% certainty. If it's over a vast majority then I'm comfortable with making a statement without a qualifier.

Hot girls are mean.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2009, 12:58 PM
so i guess it was a hot girl that bit you

jman3000
09-17-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm fairly certain the bite you're talking about wasn't a "mean" act.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2009, 01:05 PM
really don't know. i just know you were whining like a little bitch about it for a few days in quattro

jman3000
09-17-2009, 01:06 PM
so bitter. one day you'll get laid and all the bitterness will go away.

jman3000
09-17-2009, 01:08 PM
ahh.. I know what you speak of now. When that chick bit me and I couldn't feel parts of my hand for like 3 months.

I never bitched. I just stated I couldn't feel parts of my hand. If I had said it hurts and I need my mommy I suppose you'd have a point... but as is the norm, you don't.

Nice try though.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2009, 01:13 PM
i got ya, romeo.

CuckingFunt
09-17-2009, 02:29 PM
They're all bat-shit crazy.

Repost.

Friendly and bat-shit crazy aren't mutually exclusive.

Red Hawk #21
10-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Update: Me and the dominican chick have been talking for a couple of weeks, Im tired of her at this point to be honest. We kiss and hug and shit, but every time I call her my girl she always says "That she's just my friend". Me and her got into an argument about that on Monday. So I just walked of. I was in a "Don't give a fuck kind a mood" so I figured if I saw any hot chick I was gunna talk to her.

I go into the school cafeteria, I see mostly everyone playing around and talking. So I look around closely, and I see this really hot girl sitting by herself. So I look at her from a distance, and I smile. She smiles back. I walk up to her and say "Hey, what's up? You look so lonely" and she laughs and says that she's new to the school and she doesn't really have any friends. So I ask her what her name is and she tells me. I'll just call her "Kim" on here to protect her identity. So me and Kim talk for a while, she told me she was studying for a midterm so I didn't want to bother her for too much.

We talked for a little longer, and then I told her I was gunna get going so that she could continue her studying. So I left, and headed to the library. In my mind, I was thinking of how hot she was. Yesterday, im on the bus on my way back from work and I get a text that says "Whats up sexy?". I see the text and chuckle to myself. I reply to the text by saying " Im good, who is this lol?". The person responds by saying " I talked to you yesterday in the cafeteria about my midterm". At this point, Im partially freaked out and partially excited.

I'm freaked out because Im sure its Kim who sent me the text, but I did NOT exchange numbers with her. Im excited because Kim is freaking hot, and I wouldn't mind having a stalker as hot as her lol. So later on I call the number that I got her text from, some guy picks up and I tell him "I got a text from this number". He says he doesn't know what Im talking about and says I have the wrong number. I redial the number carefully making sure that its the same number of the text,and the same guy picks up again. Now, Im just wondering what the hell is going on?

clambake
10-28-2009, 11:37 AM
the guy thinks you're sexy.

whats the problem?

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 11:40 AM
It was probably CC. That dude is always sexting guys.

to21
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Maybe she/he said "Ken" and you heard "Kim".

JamStone
10-28-2009, 11:48 AM

+1

But other than, it sounded like you did ok until you abruptly ended the convo.

Next time go up to her and say, "hey do you have a pet named Tippy because you look like a cat I know." And then make fun of yourself by explaining you started the last convo with that Stephen thing just as an excuse to talk to her because you thought she was really cute. She'll laugh and think it's cute at the same time. Then you're in like pimp.

Thunder Dan
10-28-2009, 01:22 PM

dude, chill out. You talked to her, which opens the door to talk to her again now that she knows you exsist. Breaking the ice is the hardest part, and that is done. I know guys work themselves up over breaking the ice, but you don't go from breaking the ice to marrying her in one day. Takes time. Next time you see her just say hi and talk to her again. Play it cool. Women are like little birds, you can hold them and pet them, but if you hold on too tightly you will kill it. Same thing, girls can see desperation and intimidation written on your face. Play it cool

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 01:28 PM
If you want advice that is really going to help you need to go to MiamiHeat. That dude is all kinds of smart when it comes to relationships. JUST DON'T ASK ANY PIZZA RELATED QUESTIONS!

mavs>spurs2
10-28-2009, 01:35 PM
That's kinda freakin weird to pull your number outta thin air and text you from some dude's phone IMO..

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 01:40 PM
I'm reading a book where a dead guy can call people on their phone without even using a phone. All he needs is "the idea of a phone". Maybe this chick is dead.

ATRAIN
10-28-2009, 01:45 PM
It was probably CC. That dude is always sexting guys.

Red Hawk #21
11-05-2009, 03:04 PM
OK folks I saw "Kim" on Monday, when I went up to her she seemed really happy to see me. Me and her sat together at a table in the corner of the cafeteria. We talked for like 45 minutes about different stuff, and she seems to have brains to go along with her beauty. I asked her how she got my phone number, and she told me my friend Andrew gave it to her. After that we talked a little longer, and joked around about stuff. The whole time I kept looking right into her eyes, she's a total hottie...

Now, my issue is that she texted me on Tuesday to say what's up, and when I replied to her she didn't give me a response. I haven't texted her since because I don't want to seem like Im crazy over her (Even though I really am). What should I do? When should I text/call her?

Höfner
11-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Dude, she wanted to be"Just friends?" While still making out with you and hanging aorund you?

take a pointer from Hofner.

that's easy tail without a relationship. Don't try to be with her because she doesn't want it, just fuck her.

Red Hawk #21
11-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Dude, she wanted to be"Just friends?" While still making out with you and hanging aorund you?

take a pointer from Hofner.

that's easy tail without a relationship. Don't try to be with her because she doesn't want it, just fuck her.

I just don't give a shit about her anymore, the new chick (Kim) Im talking to makes her look and seem like shit in my eyes now. I hate when girls fucking waste my time, I've got no fucking patience for that. When she sees me kissing Kim in a few days is when the shit is gunna hit the fan.

RedsLakers24
11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Tell her you found a way to make your penis 10 inches, then she is going to say how, and you say you just folded it in half, it worked for me

Viva Las Espuelas
11-05-2009, 06:56 PM
So did you ask her if she likes stuff?