PDA

View Full Version : Sunny!!!!!!

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 05:28 PM
"It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is coming back in just 3 days!!! All fans come on in and rejoice!

To hold us over till Thursday I thought up a question perfectly suited for Sunny. Of the 5 in "the crew" as they like to call themselves, who is the biggest douchebag and what was their biggest moment of douchebaggery? It may not be the most extreme case of douchebaggery but for me it's when the gang was getting held up by the McPoyles the fact that they are each trying to get themselves rescued by Frank while flat out lying to each other about it the entire time always makes me die laughing.

z0sa
09-14-2009, 05:31 PM
my dad loves this show. i never got into it much myself. does danny devito still play a role?

CubanSucks
09-14-2009, 05:34 PM
my dad loves this show. i never got into it much myself. does danny devito still play a role?

Yup, Frank

lil_penny
09-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Kitten mittens!

CubanSucks
09-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Ok, what the fuck? I made a Sunny thread a while back and it at least almost got to 2 pages.

mrsmaalox
09-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Your instructions are hard to follow. Because we don't think the gang are douchbags.

JoeChalupa
09-15-2009, 02:58 PM
It is 82 degrees here in Converse.

CubanSucks
09-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Your instructions are hard to follow. Because we don't think the gang are douchbags.

Then you obviously don't watch the show. It's not a secret that the show is built around how bad of people they are. No different than Cartman being an evil little asshole, Homer being a complete dumbass, and Hank Hill being a middle aged boy scout. If you haven't figured out the formula by now then I'm not sure why or how you've been watching the show.

CubanSucks
09-15-2009, 05:26 PM
It is 82 degrees here in Converse.

:rolleyes :wakeup

mrsmaalox
09-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Then you obviously don't watch the show. It's not a secret that the show is built around how bad of people they are. No different than Cartman being an evil little asshole, Homer being a complete dumbass, and Hank Hill being a middle aged boy scout. If you haven't figured out the formula by now then I'm not sure why or how you've been watching the show.

You mean like it's no secret that you are a douchebag? Who starts shitty threads? I just don't consider the characters douchebags because I like them :)

CubanSucks
09-15-2009, 10:34 PM
You mean like it's no secret that you are a douchebag? Who starts shitty threads? I just don't consider the characters douchebags because I like them :)

Because threads about season premieres are completely random and shitty huh?

And no shit you like the characters. I like the characters, anyone who watches the show likes them BECAUSE of who they are, douchbags. Do you think the characters are good people? If it weren't for their imperfections I'm not sure where the comedy would come from.

mrsmaalox
09-15-2009, 10:41 PM

And no shit you like the characters. I like the characters, anyone who watches the show likes them BECAUSE of who they are, douchbags. Do you think the characters are good people? If it weren't for their imperfections I'm not sure where the comedy would come from.

Oh calm down! It's a great show, we all love it, but I suppose no one is in the mood to analyze the character flaws, that's all :lol

CuckingFunt
09-15-2009, 11:09 PM

There's a difference between imperfect and douchebag.

Using the logic of your question, someone may choose Charlie as the biggest douchebag because he stalks the waitress and has made some of the biggest mistakes (for example). I would disagree that he's a douchebag at all, however, because while completely misguided and/or stupid, he's generally well intentioned and oddly sweet.

CubanSucks
09-16-2009, 09:12 AM
There's a difference between imperfect and douchebag.

Using the logic of your question, someone may choose Charlie as the biggest douchebag because he stalks the waitress and has made some of the biggest mistakes (for example). I would disagree that he's a douchebag at all, however, because while completely misguided and/or stupid, he's generally well intentioned and oddly sweet.

Ok then, putting Charlie aside (cause I agree, he's too stupid to realize his own imperfections). Although it was his idea to throw a flaming bag of shit in the building and/or make the ameteur terrorist videotape (I can't remember which was his idea)