PDA

View Full Version : If a grown man pleads to sleep with your son...

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:06 AM
you let him? she just pimped her son out for hopes of millions of bucks.. she should be arrested for child neglect if michael jackson is found guilty..

Mom: Jackson Pleaded to Sleep With Son

2 hours, 5 minutes ago Entertainment - AP Music

By TIM MOLLOY, Associated Press Writer

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - The mother of a boy who received a multimillion-dollar settlement from Michael Jackson years ago told jurors that she allowed her son to sleep in Jackson's bed after a tearful plea from the singer.

The woman, in testimony Monday, said she was treated to lavish gifts after she agreed to let the boy sleep in Jackson's hotel room during a trip to Las Vegas in 1993. She also said Jackson told her there was "nothing going on."

"He was sobbing, shaking, trembling. He said, 'You don't trust me. We're a family. Why won't you allow him to be in my bedroom?'" the woman said at Jackson's child molestation trial.

She never testified, however, to seeing her son molested.

Jackson, 46, is accused of molesting a 13-year-old former cancer patient, plying the boy with alcohol, and holding his family captive in 2003 to get them to help rebut a damaging documentary.

Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen said prosecutors could call the current accuser's mother as early as Tuesday, after some legal matters regarding her testimony were resolved.

Prosecutors are trying to build a circumstantial case by showing a pattern of behavior in Jackson's life that indicates inappropriate behavior with young boys — resurrecting past claims that never led to charges.

Monday's witness confirmed that her son was involved in a lawsuit against Jackson and received compensation. She was not permitted to say how much he was paid.

On cross-examination, defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. suggested that Jackson countersued the family for "extortion," but the woman said she knew nothing about it and testified they never paid Jackson any money.

Recalling the 1993 incident, the woman said that after being flown to Las Vegas on resort mogul Steve Wynn's jet and treated to a weekend at the Mirage hotel, Jackson left to take her son to a performance of Cirque du Soleil but returned early in a distressed state, pleading that she let her son sleep in his room.

She said she finally relented and the next day Jackson gave her a gold Cartier bracelet.

The woman said her son is now 25 and she hasn't spoken to him in 11 years. Asked if that was by her choice, she said no. Her son, who did not cooperate with a law enforcement investigation after receiving a settlement, has refused to testify in Jackson's current prosecution.

The woman also testified that after the Las Vegas incident, the boy was constantly with Jackson, and the pop star even came to the family's Santa Monica home and stayed with her son more than 30 times.

"And where would he stay?" asked District Attorney Tom Sneddon.

"In (my son's) bedroom," she said.

She gradually began to see a change in her son. "He started dressing like Michael ... was kind of smart-alecky. He was withdrawn. He didn't want to be with (my daughter) and me," the woman said.

She also testified that they made trips to Disney World in May 1993 and later to Monaco, where she and her daughter went on a shopping spree funded by the entertainer. Eventually, she said, her brother raised concerns about the relationship and she too became concerned.

She said there was another confrontation with Jackson and "he was upset that I wanted my son back. I didn't like the situation. It was getting out of control."

That June, she said, Jackson gave her a necklace, a pair of earrings and a ring. He later gave her a $7,000 gift certificate to a West Hollywood boutique, the woman said.

However, she denied Mesereau's suggestion that she took the molestation allegations to a lawyer before going to police. She said she went to child welfare authorities, where her son made a report to officers working there on Aug. 7, 1993.

bigzak25
04-12-2005, 11:10 AM
how much we talkin here? and has he been well behaved throughout his childhood?

Shelly
04-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Money talks. Sad.

CosmicCowboy
04-12-2005, 11:49 AM
People just continue to surprise me at how fucked up they can be...

Clandestino
04-12-2005, 11:52 AM
maybe she is from one of those countries that sell their kids for the good of the rest of the family...

JoeChalupa
04-12-2005, 02:41 PM
I'd a told Michael to beat it.

samikeyp
04-12-2005, 04:02 PM
you shoot him in the head.

Useruser666
04-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Is that what MJ wants to do your son, is asking that he can do, or what you should do to to MJ? And which head?

samikeyp
04-12-2005, 04:10 PM
my bad! :lol

If Jacko pleads with you to sleep with your son, you shoot Jacko in the head. It can be the head of your choice. :)