PDA

View Full Version : Are these good laptop specs?

Slydragon
09-14-2009, 11:46 PM
I will used it for burning movies off my hdd camcorder and converting files to dvd from torrents. I will not be playing games on it...I may try one here and there but for the most part it's not a gaming laptop.

Mobile Technology: Centrino
Product Type: Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core 2 Duo
Processor Model: T6500
Processor Speed: 2.1GHz
Processor Core: Dual-core
Processor Technology: Enhanced SpeedStep Technology
Virtualization Technology
EM64T
Bus Speed: 800MHz
L2 Cache: 2MB
Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
Chipset Model: PM45 Express
Memory
Standard Memory: 4GB
Maximum Memory: 8GB
Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM
Memory Standard: DDR2-800/PC2-6400
Number of Total Memory Slots: 2
Memory Card Reader: Yes
Memory Card Support: Secure Digital (SD) Card
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick PRO
Storage
Hard Drive Capacity: 320GB
Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
Hard Drive RPM: 7200
Solid State Drive Capacity: Not Included
Solid State Drive Interface: Not Applicable
Optical Drive Type: BD-Reader/DVD-Writer
Optical Media Support: BD-ROM/DVD-RAM/±R/±RW
Dual-Layer Media Support: Yes
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 16.4"
Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
Display Screen Technology: XBRITE-ECO
Widescreen: Yes
Display Resolution: 1600 x 900
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: ATi
Graphics Controller Model: Mobility Radeon HD 4650
Graphics Memory Capacity: 1GB
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Semi-shared
Network & Communication
Network Technology: Wi-Fi
Gigabit Ethernet
Bluetooth
Network Standard: IEEE 802.11n
IEEE 802.3ab
Bluetooth 2.1
Wi-Fi Manufacturer: Intel
Wi-Fi Model: WiFi Link 5100AGN
Modem: Yes
I/O Expansions
Expansion Slot Type: ExpressCard/34
Input Devices
Keyboard Size: Standard Size
Pointing Device Type: TouchPad
Interfaces/Ports
Interfaces/Ports: 3 x 4-pin Type A USB 2.0 - USB
1 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video
1 x RJ-11 Modem
1 x DC Power Input
1 x 4-pin IEEE 1394 - i.Link
1 x Mini-phone Headphone
1 x 15-pin HD-15 VGA
1 x Mini-phone Microphone
1 x RJ-45 Network
Built-in Devices
Camera: Yes

Slydragon
09-14-2009, 11:54 PM
These are the spec for the laptop I'm currently using

Processor and Memory
Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Class: Core 2 Duo T5450
Processor Speed: 1.67 GHz
Installed Memory: 3 GB
Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM
System Memory Configuration: 1 x 1 GB + 1 x 2 GB
Cache Size: 2 MB
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Processor Number: T5450
Storage
Hard Drive Capacity: 250 GB
Included Drives: DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM
Hard Drive Type: Portable
Card Reader Type: 5 in 1 card reader
Supported Flash Memory Cards: SD Memory Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, XD-Picture Card
CD Write Speed: 24 X
CD Rewrite Speed: 16 X
CD Read Speed: 24 X
DVD Write Speed: 8x (DVD±R), 2x (DVD-R DL), 2.4x (DVD+R DL)
Display and Graphics
Display Size: 15.4 in.
Display Type: TFT active matrix
Graphics Processor: Intel GMA X3100
Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Display Resolution Standard: WXGA
Battery
Battery Type: Lithium ion
Communications and Networking
Modem Speed: 56 Kbps
Software
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
Connectors
Interface Provided: VGA, Phone line, Ethernet, Headphone

Cry Havoc
09-15-2009, 12:04 AM
I honestly don't know how much of a difference you'll see between the two laptops.

You're probably better off just upgrading the ram you have in the current.

Gaming is expensive, especially in laptop form. So you either need a powerful laptop for gaming, or it's better not even to go that route. The newer one will be excellent in that regard, but that's by far the biggest difference you'll see in terms of real world application.

PM5K
09-15-2009, 12:05 AM
The CPU is too slow, anything that involves video is CPU intensive, getting a better CPU will make converting videos a lot faster.

Also the hard drive could be bigger.

Slydragon
09-15-2009, 12:33 AM
The CPU is too slow, anything that involves video is CPU intensive, getting a better CPU will make converting videos a lot faster.

Also the hard drive could be bigger.

In that regard would a quad core automatically mean better?

I'm getting a new laptop because my girlfriend wants a laptop for school, So I get a new laptop and she gets the current one. I know her home pc is less than a year old and I look at it real fast the other day and saw it was a quad core but I don't remember the speed or model number.

We will be getting a place together soon so I could do video on there also.

All the video converting I been doing on this laptop works fine now, it may take a bit long sometimes but it works. I'm just using this as a excuse to get a new laptop.

Heath Ledger
09-15-2009, 09:47 AM
That laptops specs you mentioned are fine for your intended purposes. I have a Imac with duo core slightly faster and its an editing monster. Just max out the ram and disable and bullshit processes running and it will be a good little rig. But it would be much cheaper to build a semi barebones pc with more powerful processor if thats what you want to use it for.

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 11:50 AM
whats the price?
try one of these if you spending 1k+

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9366651&st=G51&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1218092150636

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220576

looks nice man what you guys get in usa, while in aussie we are stuck with shit, nothing beats buying in bulk and importing it to aussie....i just missed out on a group buy, but this looks powerful...if you dont need a quad, change the cpu to the highest T9600 2.8ghz series cpu and you be fine with a Duo core...

mouse
09-15-2009, 02:03 PM
These are the spec for the laptop I'm currently using
Processor Speed: 1.67 GHz

Processor Speed: 2.1GHz

Do the math.

PM5K
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Just switch with her then.

There's nothing wrong with the system you currently have, it's just that everything you want to do would take longer than it would with the newer system, and if you're going to upgrade anyway you might as well get the most bang for your buck, and it's usually a lot cheaper to upgrade a system when you are buying it rather than afterwards.

PM5K
09-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Do the math.

As I'm sure you know Rat, there's a lot more to it than that.

The BUS speed on the newer system is faster, the memory speed is faster, the hard drive on the original system is probably a 5400 RPM while the newer system is 7200 RPM, among many other differences (Blu-Ray/HDMI/Bigger Hard Drive ETC).

400MHZ is faster, but the difference between 1.7 and 2.4 is a much bigger, more noticeable difference.

Also, it's hard to want to upgrade from a system like the one you have, I spent a lot of time looking at laptops and wanting to get one but never getting one because the specs weren't that much better.

I finally got something similar to what you're getting but only because the price was right (500.00) and my out of pocket cost wasn't much at all, and my son wound up getting my old system which was similar to your old one.

The Final Countdown
09-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Sorry 2.9 GHZ kicks 1.2 GHZ's ass every time. You want to trade me your CPU for my 1200 MHZ's CPU?

All that RAM and fancy 500 million GB harddrive talk is meaningless and can be added later.

And why would someone with only 1.67 ghz processor need 3 Gbs of RAM?

is this guy playing Medal of Honor 10 while converting Destination 4 to DVD?

A 1.67 GHZ processor can't handle that work load unless you want to wait 6 hours for your DVD to be ready and even then the words may be off sync.

PM5K
09-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Sorry 2.9 GHZ kicks 1.2 GHZ's ass every time. You want to trade me your CPU for my 1200 MHZ's CPU?

All that RAM and fancy 500 million GB harddrive talk is meaningless and can be added later.

A 1.67 GHZ processor can't handle that work load unless you want to wait 6 hours for your DVD to be ready and even then the words may be off sync.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about so fuck off.

Daniel Plainview
09-15-2009, 09:16 PM

My butt hurt fella you need to let others have a say your not a moderator and last I checked none of your bull shit theories have held up. Don't be hatin just because you get owned on a daily basis. learn to control your 9th grade mouth.

mouse
09-15-2009, 09:20 PM

Hey asshat you want to put your money where your immature mouth is?

Bring 500 dollars and your peice of shit 1.6 ghz laptop to my place and we will both play Medal of Honor while converting a RAR file to DVD and lets see who has more success since your such a hot shot shit talking computer GOD you claim to be.

I will have BigZax bring his camcorder we can host the results on youtube.

Ps: bring cash no checks accepted.

Alex Jones
09-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Finally some excitement around here! PM5K take that 1.67 ghz laptop and kick mouse's 2.9 ghz piece of shit laptop's ass! I know you can do it! :tu

PM5K
09-15-2009, 09:29 PM
I think there's some misunderstanding here, I never said his original laptop would be faster than the new one.

What I did say is that the newer is faster in a lot of other ways, not just the CPU.

Again, the BUS speed is faster, the memory is faster, the hard drive is faster, etc.

To say 2.1 is faster than 1.67 is an over simplification of things, if he upgraded his current laptop to a 2.1 GHZ CPU it still wouldn't be as fast as the one he's looking at.

Alex Jones
09-15-2009, 09:44 PM
PM5K you are right!! it's when you tell someone to shut the fuck up that it makes you look bad.

So is this challenge now off? :depressed

PM5K
09-15-2009, 09:54 PM
PM5K you are right!! it's when you tell someone to shut the fuck up that it makes you look bad.

So is this challenge now off? :depressed

When it's really bad advice I think a good "shut the fuck up" is totally appropriate.

So for example:

When you are working with video a big hard drive is an absolute necessity. Not only that but his current drive is probably 5400RPM, writing and reading videos will be a lot faster on a 7200 RPM drive than on a 5400 RPM drive.

Also, just running Vista or Windows 7 eats up a lot of RAM, add video editing software and 3-4 GB RAM is again an absolute necessity.

Adding RAM and a hard drive afterwards will cost more than buying upgrades when you build the machine, and who the hell wants to build a new computer and then turnaround and upgrade it?

Again, an OS + video editing software eats RAM, you can never have too much, and RAM is a lot cheaper to get when it's new rather than later when it's outdated and out of production.

Nothing will be out of sync, it will just take longer.

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Finally some excitement around here! PM5K take that 1.67 ghz laptop and kick mouse's 2.9 ghz piece of shit laptop's ass! I know you can do it! :tu

mouse 2.9ghz is a fkn duo core

urs 1.67ghz duo core..do the math fagot, theres a huge difference in speed when doing benchmarks, unless urs a quad...

then again in benchmarks a quad would beat a duo when encoding clips, but the difference isnt noticeable since the quad is below 2ghz...i still prefer the 2.9ghz duo core, since most applications today will fully utilize the 2 cores, while 4 cores applications unless you running multiple shit in the background.

500gb hdd dont mean shit, cause you can always get an external down the road if you need more shit.....

PM5K
09-15-2009, 10:01 PM
God you guys need to learn how to fucking read.

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 10:03 PM
When you are working with video a big hard drive is an absolute necessity. Not only that but his current drive is probably 5400RPM, writing and reading videos will be a lot faster on a 7200 RPM drive than on a 5400 RPM drive.

Adding RAM and a hard drive afterwards will cost more than buying upgrades when you build the machine, and who the hell wants to build a new computer and then turnaround and upgrade it?

you can always get the SSD :D cost a fair bit.....
hence you can always pull out the laptops cpu, and upgrade it....

PM5K
09-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Why the fuck would someone upgrade a laptop they just bought?

Slydragon
09-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Wow....lol, did not see all that coming when I click the thread to see what was posted.

Cry Havoc
09-15-2009, 10:31 PM

Who mentioned 1.2 Ghz? All I see is 1.7 vs. 2.1, which is what the OP asked. Someone else came forward and mentioned a quad-core, but for a laptop that's a much more expensive solution.

It's a hell of a lot more expensive to buy everything separate later than to just buy it now and be done with it.

I'm puzzled at your phrasing of the relationship between RAM and processing speed. They are separate and do not depend upon one another. A 1.67 Ghz processor will still see a large performance improvement if it runs on 3 GB of RAM vs. 1 GB.

"A computer will never need more than 640k of RAM." - Bill Gates

First of all, any video editing will absolutely chew through RAM. Even if the OP won't use all 3 gigs (which he probably will, I know I've maxed my desktop out at times), it's still a good idea to be future proofed. It wasn't so long in the past that I recall reading a review for a desktop with 40 GB of hard drive, and the reviewer almost docked it because it had "too much space."

Once more, I don't know about the correlation you are drawing here. More RAM does not place additional strain on the processor. More RAM will never, ever make a DVD "off-sync". I really have to question your knowledge of RAM and processing speed in modern computers. They are not interrelated and will not negatively affect one another. Yes, a higher clock speed will mean a computer run faster, but you could have a 1.67 Ghz dual-core processor with 8 Gigs of RAM without experiencing any negative effects. RAM is essentially a separate type of storage that the system can use for faster access. It is akin to a second extremely fast hard-drive that allows the computer to multi-task more efficiently.

Again, aside from slightly bottlenecking the system, you will see no ill effects from having more RAM with a specific processor, unless that RAM is incompatible with the mobo, in which case the system will not boot at all.

Please do not insinuate further that someone with bottlenecks will cause a system to malfunction. This is entirely false. More RAM does not place an additional strain on the processor, in fact it nearly always offers a performance boost, since the more RAM a system has, the less it has to rely on writing data to the paging file of a hard drive.

Cry Havoc
09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
you can always get the SSD :D cost a fair bit.....
hence you can always pull out the laptops cpu, and upgrade it....

A SSD might actually be slower for his purposes.

SSD are insanely fast at reading data, which is why you see boot/startup times that are out of this world (sub 30 seconds vs. 1:20+ with conventional HDDs), and it can retrieve data at much higher speeds.

However, SSD is still notoriously slow while writing to the disk (Sly: Think, anytime you save something to the drive, it's "writing"), in many cases it is even slower than a Hard Disk Drive (HDD). The best all-around performance (to my knowledge) still comes from a 10,000+ RPM HDD. SSD is just too slow for projects requiring a lot of data creation/writing at the present time, if that's what you intend to use it for. Also, SSDs are still very new technology (in the consumer base) and are extremely varied on performance based upon the SSD controller being used. A bad controller can be severely detrimental to performance.

resistanze
09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
The laptop will be faster, but it definitely won't blow your old one out of the water (except for in gaming).

I recently upgraded
T2400 (1.83)
3GB RAM
100GB HD
Geforce 7600 Go

to a
T6500 (2.1 Ghz)
4GB
320GB
Radeon 4750 HD

I upgraded mostly because my other one was 3 years old and falling apart. I love my new machine mostly for its looks and its 7 hour battery life. Performance wise, its faster, but I would say by an incredible margin.

Cry Havoc
09-15-2009, 10:46 PM
The laptop will be faster, but it definitely won't blow your old one out of the water (except for in gaming).

I recently upgraded
T2400 (1.83)
3GB RAM
100GB HD
Geforce 7600 Go

to a
T6500 (2.1 Ghz)
4GB
320GB
Radeon 4750 HD

I upgraded mostly because my other one was 3 years old and falling apart. I love my new machine mostly for its looks and its 7 hour battery life. Performance wise, its faster, but I would say by an incredible margin.

Which is what I said in the initial response. Good to see someone else backing it up with actual experience. :toast

That's a hell of a nice mobile GPU. I'm jealous.

Again, in the systems above, there will not be massive performance differences, especially if you are comparing them from a fresh install of the Operating System.

PM5K
09-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Which is what I said in the initial response. Good to see someone else backing it up with actual experience. :toast

That's a hell of a nice mobile GPU. I'm jealous.

Again, in the systems above, there will not be massive performance differences, especially if you are comparing them from a fresh install of the Operating System.

It's also the same thing I said from actual experience. Without upgrading the CPU he won't see huge differences in video encoding and may not notice the differences at all during basic usage.

He will notice a difference between a 1.67 and a 2.4.

But as I also mentioned there are a lot of other differences between the two laptops: 802.11N Bluetooth Blu-Ray HDMI Faster Memory Faster CPU BUS Faster Hard Drive ETC, which is something to consider.

EDIT: How much is the system you're looking at?

Again, that's the thing, I only paid 500 for mine, if I had to pay more I probably wouldn't have.

You'd probably better off trading with your GF unless you need a laptop as well.

Slydragon
09-15-2009, 11:06 PM
EDIT: How much is the system you're looking at?

about 750.00 not bad considering my current laptop was 899.00 @ best buy a couple years ago when I got it, I also got the 299.00 damage plan even if I break it good until 1/11 on the current laptop.

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 11:08 PM
about 750.00 not bad considering my current laptop was 899.00 @ best buy a couple years ago when I got it, I also got the 299.00 damage plan even if I break it good until 1/11 on the current laptop.

it better come with a free win7 upgrade....

PM5K
09-15-2009, 11:09 PM
about 750.00 not bad considering my current laptop was 899.00 @ best buy a couple years ago when I got it, I also got the 299.00 damage plan even if I break it good until 1/11

It's a good system, I'm sure you'd love it if you bought it, but I don't think you NEED it.

I no longer have a PS3 so the Blu-Ray and HDMI are good to have, I can still watch Blu-Ray movies if I want, and I can download HD movies and watch those as well, with just one wire from my laptop to my tv.

All of those little upgrades add up to make a better experience, but I still think you'd be better off with a faster CPU. I might even go so far as to say that you'd get better performance if you upgraded your current system to a 2.4 and that would cost you a lot less than 750.00, but you wouldn't get the other goodies.

Again, I can speak from personal experience since my previous laptop was similar to yours and my new laptop is similar to the one you want.

Cry Havoc
09-15-2009, 11:14 PM

I guess it depends on how much disposable income you have and are willing to spend. If you can just toss $750 down without really thinking about it -- go for it. You'll have fun with a new laptop.

If, on the other hand, you need to absolutely maximize value for your dollar, you might be better off waiting a year. Blu-ray will be even cheaper then, faster procs, faster RAM as DDR3 develops.

You really can't lose. Either you save money and get a really nice laptop down the road or you get a sweet new machine now.

Slydragon
09-15-2009, 11:15 PM
It's a good system, I'm sure you'd love it if you bought it, but I don't think you NEED it.

I no longer have a PS3 so the Blu-Ray and HDMI are good to have, I can still watch Blu-Ray movies if I want, and I can download HD movies and watch those as well, with just one wire from my laptop to my tv.

All of those little upgrades add up to make a better experience, but I still think you'd be better off with a faster CPU. I might even go so far as to say that you'd get better performance if you upgraded your current system to a 2.4 and that would cost you a lot less than 750.00, but you wouldn't get the other goodies.

Again, I can speak from personal experience since my previous laptop was similar to yours and my new laptop is similar to the one you want.

I'm going to get it, I want a laptop not a desktop and my girlfriend also wants one as it would make school work on the go much more easy for her.

so we both benefit from getting it and all the small things blu ray/hdmi/blue tooth get me excited.

Slydragon
09-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone

PM5K
09-15-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm going to get it, I want a laptop not a desktop and my girlfriend also wants one as it would make school work on the go much more easy for her.

so we both benefit from getting it and all the small things blu ray/hdmi/blue tooth get me excited.

Yeah it's a lot of cool shit, except you already have a PS3, but maybe it will come in handy for you somehow.

Everything else does add up and you will enjoy it, even with the CPU only being marginally faster.

Enjoy it.

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2009, 11:19 PM
dont you have a comp???

why not get a comp?

Cry Havoc
09-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Yeah it's a lot of cool shit, except you already have a PS3, but maybe it will come in handy for you somehow.

Everything else does add up and you will enjoy it, even with the CPU only being marginally faster.

Enjoy it.

Well, he can watch Blu-ray on the go. :king

Slydragon
09-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Well, he can watch Blu-ray on the go. :king

Bingo!! I have gone to many friends/family houses where they have a sweet tv but no blu ray and I tell them how it looks.

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Bingo!! I have gone to many friends/family houses where they have a sweet tv but no blu ray and I tell them how it looks.

dude thats just like telling some folks on here whats the point of having a high end video-card if you dont have a big lcd monitor to go with it to utilized the high resolutions of the card....

PM5K
09-16-2009, 12:24 AM
dude thats just like telling some folks on here whats the point of having a high end video-card if you dont have a big lcd monitor to go with it to utilized the high resolutions of the card....

Shut the fuck up.

Cry Havoc
09-16-2009, 12:35 AM

I don't know what you mean exactly, but if his laptop has an HDMI out he can connect his blu-ray player to their TV....

Slydragon
09-16-2009, 12:40 AM
I don't know what you mean exactly, but if his laptop has an HDMI out he can connect his blu-ray player to their TV....

:tu

PM5K
09-16-2009, 12:52 AM
I don't know what you mean exactly

Me either, that's why I told him to shut the fuck up, because he doesn't make any damn sense.

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2009, 12:53 AM

im j ust sayin in general ppl who buy comps who have $500+ high end cards, but only 17-19 inch lcd screen...not fully utilizing the video card

mouse
09-16-2009, 01:39 AM
Shut the fuck up.

PM5K

I was just fuking witcha! Dude you really think I give a ratts ass what laptop this salad tossing homo ends up with? I am stuck with a piece of shit gateway that was assembled in a prison it has the sticker inside. it's only 1,200 MHz's and runs like 600 mhz when you convert a movie into a Gif or convert youtube videos it slows down Delta force not to mention photo bucket and face book uploads. So it's like me making a topic on what car alarm is good for a 2010 Dodge Viper I just bought ......when the rest of you still drive a 2001 Honda Accord's or take the bus.
It hit me hard and I over reacted how can we be friends...again?

PM5K
09-16-2009, 01:55 AM
PM5K

I was just fuking witcha! Dude you really think I give a ratts ass what laptop this salad tossing homo ends up with? I am stuck with a piece of shit gateway that was assembled in a prison it has the sticker inside. it's only 1,200 MHz's and runs like 600 mhz when you convert a movie into a Gif or convert youtube videos it slows down Delta force not to mention photo bucket and face book uploads. So it's like me making a topic on what car alarm is good for a 2010 Dodge Viper I just bought ......when the rest of you still drive a 2001 Honda Accord's or take the bus.

LOL.

For what it's worth I don't know any of your aliases mouse.

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2009, 02:11 AM
LOL.

For what it's worth I don't know any of your aliases mouse.

pm5k is one of them :wakeup

PM5K
09-16-2009, 02:24 AM

He wishes...

Cry Havoc
09-16-2009, 07:11 AM
im j ust sayin in general ppl who buy comps who have $500+ high end cards, but only 17-19 inch lcd screen...not fully utilizing the video card

Again, that's not necessarily true at all. For starters, most laptops have a dedicated video out. Secondly, high-end video cards have a lot more to worry about than resolution. They have to take care of aliasing, transform and lighting, particle effects, calculate battle effects and damage, transparency, and with the Dx10 series of games, physics properties as well.

You WILL notice a huge difference in gaming, even on a small screen, if you have a powerful separate GPU as opposed to an integrated graphics controller. A lot of gamers who put money down on a mobile card do it so they can game wherever they please, which makes it totally legit to own a workhorse of a card for a smaller screen.

The Final Countdown
09-16-2009, 07:16 AM
:toast

Slydragon
09-16-2009, 02:23 PM
PM5K

I was just fuking witcha! Dude you really think I give a ratts ass what laptop this salad tossing homo ends up with? I am stuck with a piece of shit gateway that was assembled in a prison it has the sticker inside. it's only 1,200 MHz's and runs like 600 mhz when you convert a movie into a Gif or convert youtube videos it slows down Delta force not to mention photo bucket and face book uploads. So it's like me making a topic on what car alarm is good for a 2010 Dodge Viper I just bought ......when the rest of you still drive a 2001 Honda Ac
cord's or take the bus.

You just call me a homo?

Laker Lanny
09-16-2009, 02:53 PM
You just call me a homo?

It's a figure of speech, like "That Homo Obama took away my health care" It's a common phrase these days! :toast

Slydragon
09-16-2009, 04:14 PM
It's a figure of speech, like "That Homo Obama took away my health care" It's a common phrase these days! :toast

Gotcha homo.

Cry Havoc
09-16-2009, 05:20 PM

No, you're just used to people saying that to you after they see you in your sig.

Re-Animator
09-16-2009, 07:42 PM
who knew Homophobic's are still around in the geek world.