PDA

View Full Version : Ooops!

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 01:25 AM
Terrorists Blow Themselves Up (http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=9564045&referralPlaylistId=undefined)

Sweet justice but, really not the point of the video. For all you guys who think our military just indiscriminately bombs villages and strafes civilians for sport; you know, like Obama said during the campaign...listen to the dialog between all the parties.

"Nevermind. They just blew themselves up."

SouthernFried
09-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Terrorists Blow Themselves Up (http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=9564045&referralPlaylistId=undefined)

Sweet justice but, really not the point of the video. For all you guys who think our military just indiscriminately bombs villages and strafes civilians for sport; you know, like Obama said during the campaign...listen to the dialog between all the parties.

"Nevermind. They just blew themselves up."

Wow...gruesome.

Still, I don't think even the leftists here think our Military indiscriminately bombs villages and kills civilians. Methinks some make those statements because they make good talking points...even tho they don't really believe it.

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Wow...gruesome.

Still, I don't think even the leftists here think our Military indiscriminately bombs villages and kills civilians. Methinks some make those statements because they make good talking points...even tho they don't really believe it.
Sorry; you don’t make cheap political talking points at the expense of our heroic, brave, and – apparent from this video – compassionate military men and women. But, I guess when your presidential candidate sets the example…

LnGrrrR
09-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Sorry; you don’t make cheap political talking points at the expense of our heroic, brave, and – apparent from this video – compassionate military men and women. But, I guess when your presidential candidate sets the example…

I'm not a big fan of people who think everyone in the military is a bloodthirsty savage just looking to spill the blood of brown-skinned foreigners.

Are some people in the military bloodthirsty? Probably. No one in the military is perfect. To paint such a broad brush over the entire military is foolish, though.

Avoiding unnecessary casualties is an important aspect, I feel, to war. I also think that, for the most part, our military does so whenever possible.