PDA

View Full Version : Democrats, winning the hearts and minds of...

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 02:03 PM
... their constituents.

When a man at one of California Congressman Pete Stark’s town hall concludes with the well-known phrase, “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining” — meaning “don’t lie to me” — Stark responds, “I wouldn’t dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn’t be worth wasting the urine.”

Just when you thought that the height of Beltway arrogance had been reached by Arlen Specter’s “No one is paying me to meet with you,” or Baron Hill’s “You don’t tell me how to run my Congressional office,” along comes Pete Stark to claim the grand prize by insisting that his constituents aren’t fit to experience the warm splash of his anointed urine.

This must be a new initiative from the Democrats in Congress — urine conservation. Is urine an endangered resource on Capitol Hill? Because we’re all pretty sure that horse puckey ain’t.

Most of this stolen from Michelle Malkin who has the video. Go check it out.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2009, 03:38 PM
It's your head, not your leg. I guess we can call the teabaggers members of the pee party now.

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
It's your head, not your leg. I guess we can call the teabaggers members of the pee party now.
Yeah, I'm sure you'd have a happy constituency, too.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2009, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't pee on a teabagger either.

George Gervin's Afro
09-15-2009, 06:27 PM
... their constituents.

When a man at one of California Congressman Pete Stark’s town hall concludes with the well-known phrase, “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining” — meaning “don’t lie to me” — Stark responds, “I wouldn’t dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn’t be worth wasting the urine.”

Just when you thought that the height of Beltway arrogance had been reached by Arlen Specter’s “No one is paying me to meet with you,” or Baron Hill’s “You don’t tell me how to run my Congressional office,” along comes Pete Stark to claim the grand prize by insisting that his constituents aren’t fit to experience the warm splash of his anointed urine.

This must be a new initiative from the Democrats in Congress — urine conservation. Is urine an endangered resource on Capitol Hill? Because we’re all pretty sure that horse puckey ain’t.

Most of this stolen from Michelle Malkin who has the video. Go check it out.

Do you think that guy voted for Stark?

Nbadan
09-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Don't pee on my leg? :lol

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Don't pee on my leg? :lol
You don't use any goofy cliches?

Winehole23
09-15-2009, 07:08 PM
It's your head, not your leg. I guess we can call the teabaggers members of the pee party now.I've heard people say don't pee on my shoes...

Yonivore
09-15-2009, 07:13 PM
I've heard people say don't pee on my shoes...
He went to the George W. Bush of cliches...

Fool me once...Shame on you...Fool me again...well, you just can't fool me again.

iggypop123
09-15-2009, 10:36 PM
malkin. id hit it. well with some darkness and alcohol. and to get her to shut up