PDA

View Full Version : New Mavericks Alternate Jerseys

Findog
09-15-2009, 03:41 PM
My understanding is that the new alternate is the exact same scheme as the P Diddy's but a different shade of blue in place of green. We'll find out on Monday when they finally unveil them. These are the P Diddys:

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/6/228/full/buhx58lt0qrecakozbpe4q2le.gif

But then this image leaked. Can't decide if they're real or not:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9297/mavunieroyalblue.jpg

What would you call these? Pistol Petes?

http://www.nba.com/media/hawks/pistol_240_hawks.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
I call em shit

sribb43
09-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Someone is going to lose their job

Hornets1
09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Why change the green ones? Those are tight!

Findog
09-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Why change the green ones? Those are tight!

Because according to Cuban "It was time to change things up." They want to sell some merchandise. I don't think they look that bad. I would swap the green and the blue, though. Mavs colors are blue and green, and it seems like they have always given short shrift to green.

DPG21920
09-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Those are nice.

Hornets1
09-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Because according to Cuban "It was time to change things up." They want to sell some merchandise. I don't think they look that bad. I would swap the green and the blue, though. Mavs colors are blue and green, and it seems like they have always given short shrift to green.

Agreed.Why would they want to have 2 blue jerseys? I like the idea of the white jersey, green jersey, and blue jersey. It's just an alt. jersey, I say make it a completely different color than the other 2(I know they are 2 diff. shades of blue, but still). I just really like the green ones, the new blue ones look alright, but not even close IMO. I can't wait till after this season, so the Hornets can have an alt jersey(hopefully another gold one).

baseline bum
09-15-2009, 04:22 PM
That looks awful. Why are they retiring the green jersey? That was by far the best uniform in the NBA. I fucking hate the Mavericks and even I have been tempted to buy one.

Findog
09-15-2009, 04:25 PM
That looks awful. Why are they retiring the green jersey? That was by far the best uniform in the NBA. I fucking hate the Mavericks and even I have been tempted to buy one.

Total ripoff too of the Hawks Pistol Pete jerseys. I'm not sure it's the real thing. The only authoritative sources I have say the new alts use the same design as the P Diddys, but they use a different shade of blue in place of the green. Everything else on the uni supposedly stays the same.

monosylab1k
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
That looks like some cheap design they'd sell at Wal-Mart.

monosylab1k
09-15-2009, 04:34 PM
The spacing between the name and the number on the back is way too big and off-putting.

monosylab1k
09-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Then again, I hated the PDiddy's when I first saw them, but now I like them a lot. A whole lot more after seeing that new turd.

spursfan1000
09-15-2009, 05:12 PM
i like the greens one better

baseline bum
09-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Total ripoff too of the Hawks Pistol Pete jerseys. I'm not sure it's the real thing. The only authoritative sources I have say the new alts use the same design as the P Diddys, but they use a different shade of blue in place of the green. Everything else on the uni supposedly stays the same.

I don't think that would work nearly as well in blue. They should replace those boring Cowboys knock-off road jerseys with the Puffy greens as the main road jersey if they really need a new alternate.

sribb43
09-15-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure is those are the real deal. I cant see the mavs ripping off the Hawks jerseys but I do like the font of the lettering on the front.

dallaskd
09-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Not bad, I like the green ones better. I wouldnt be so sure those are gonna be the real ones though. Smart business move by mark.

Daniel Plainview
09-15-2009, 09:13 PM
My good people of the NBA forum I can assure you the Dallas Mavericks will need more than just a new jersey if they want to dream about getting past the lakers.

redzero
09-15-2009, 09:23 PM
My good people of the NBA forum I can assure you the Dallas Mavericks will need more than just a new jersey if they want to dream about getting past the lakers.

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060925/060925_milkshake_vlrg_11a.widec.jpg

Findog
09-15-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't think that would work nearly as well in blue. They should replace those boring Cowboys knock-off road jerseys with the Puffy greens as the main road jersey if they really need a new alternate.

In a perfect world, the green P Diddys would serve as the road jersey and they'd make a white version of the P Diddys for the home. Our unis now are just boring and bland. I guess that's better than garishly ugly, but it leaves a lot to be desired.

sribb43
09-15-2009, 09:32 PM
In a perfect world, the green P Diddys would serve as the road jersey and they'd make a white version of the P Diddys for the home. Our unis now are just boring and bland. I guess that's better than garishly ugly, but it leaves a lot to be desired.

White P diddys would be off the chain. I'd never thought of that until now

Danny Trejo
09-15-2009, 10:53 PM
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060925/060925_milkshake_vlrg_11a.widec.jpg

:lmao

EricB
09-16-2009, 01:59 AM
That looks like some cheap design they'd sell at Wal-Mart.

:lmao @ This.

Cause its so damn true.

Ditty
09-16-2009, 02:04 AM
i liked the green jersey

unfortuinally im a discouraged owner of a dirk nowitzki jersey that my now ex girlfriend bought me for christmas because she thought I liked the maverick

in which i wear around the house and use for toilet paper

urunobili
09-16-2009, 07:22 AM
iLikee

symple19
09-16-2009, 07:49 AM
Rubbish...Therefore, fitting

dirk4mvp
09-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Rubbish...Therefore, fitting
The Mavs usually wipe the floor with the Spurs no matter what jersey they're wearing.

lefty
09-16-2009, 12:07 PM
So, are the Hawks suing the Mavs ?

redzero
09-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Those jerseys are a crime against humanity.

EricB
09-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Is it official that THATS the new jersey?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-16-2009, 04:44 PM
yeah. this should make them play better.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
09-16-2009, 09:42 PM
New Alt. Jersey, but probably same ol results

sribb43
09-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Its offical..here are the Mavs new uniforms

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=2045

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/31239970.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1253555491&Signature=qyCh%2F5U2PiC1oo4jEvvGLlNTABU%3D

Mavs Will Debut New Uni's On Oct. 30 At Lakers

We got the uniforms right. Jason Terry -- who is modeling them -- seems to think the Mavs got it right, too. Dallas will debut the alternate uniforms on Oct. 30 at the Lakers (isn't that where the Hefty Bags debuted?) and plans to wear them a second time on Nov. 7 against the Raptors at the AAC.

Ghazi
09-21-2009, 12:38 PM
I think those are siiiick!!!

2010 motherfuckin champs!

Findog
09-21-2009, 12:48 PM
I was right:

My understanding is that the new alternate is the exact same scheme as the P Diddy's but a different shade of blue in place of green.

stretch
09-21-2009, 12:50 PM
I like them. I don't know if I liked them better than the previous alternates though. the previous had sort of a throwback feel to them with the green, whereas these are kinda sticking more to the current color scheme. but I love the font. im glad they kept that.

stretch
09-21-2009, 12:50 PM
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-sport/2009/09/21/dallas-mavericks/dirk-trikot-13453945-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height= 349.jpg

sribb43
09-21-2009, 12:51 PM
ya im glad they didnt trash the whole jersey and make a new design bc that scheme worked well.

sribb43
09-21-2009, 12:52 PM
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-sport/2009/09/21/dallas-mavericks/dirk-trikot-13453945-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height= 349.jpg

at first i saw that and was like NOOOOOOO bc of the black trim but that trim is actually navy which looks nice on the blue

Findog
09-21-2009, 12:53 PM
at first i saw that and was like NOOOOOOO bc of the black trim but that trim is actually navy which looks nice on the blue

Yeah, I like the green better, but this is not bad. Pleasantly surprised.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 02:24 PM
kinda underwhelming considering the hype. they built these up like it was some mysterious brand new bad ass design, turns out it's exactly the same as the old one except not green.

It's not a bad look tho.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 02:26 PM
here's the turtle headed faggot wearing it.

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs265.snc1/9232_259167025460_16555485460_8742836_4410079_n.jp g

sribb43
09-21-2009, 03:16 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BwMQiTTD5Ak/SrfbdAQkaWI/AAAAAAAAA-o/yx7yqu5utvU/s400/Mavs+New+Jersey+04.jpg

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 03:21 PM
the more i see them the more i like them. not sure if I like the gray numbers tho. but those really should be the primary and keep the diddy greens as the alternates.

sribb43
09-21-2009, 03:34 PM
the more i see them the more i like them. not sure if I like the gray numbers tho. but those really should be the primary and keep the diddy greens as the alternates.

I like them...just not a fan of the silver number on the front. It looks so damn big and out of place

baseline bum
09-21-2009, 03:46 PM
They're nice, but the green jersey was much better.

Findog
09-21-2009, 03:53 PM

That would be cool. They'd be the only team in the League besides the Lakers w/o a white jersey for their primary home uniform.

Thunder Dan
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM
I like them. Its not like their current ones are any good. I think those are better. Though, they do kinda look like the Orlando Magic jerseys

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM
That would be cool. They'd be the only team in the League besides the Lakers w/o a white jersey for their primary home uniform.

Yeah, or if they wanted, make a home white version of that uniform. Either way, their current primary unis just get more bland and boring looking.

redzero
09-21-2009, 04:15 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BwMQiTTD5Ak/SrfbdAQkaWI/AAAAAAAAA-o/yx7yqu5utvU/s400/Mavs+New+Jersey+04.jpg

Not bad.

Findog
09-21-2009, 05:05 PM
You can tell better here that the piping on the side is blue:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/JASON%20TERRY_1.jpg

Henke
09-21-2009, 07:43 PM

I like them.
Let's go Mavs!

resistanze
09-21-2009, 08:51 PM

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs265.snc1/9232_259167025460_16555485460_8742836_4410079_n.jp g
What jersey? All i see is head.

Oh there it is. That's a nice fucking jersey, the Mavs seem to have had the better jerseys in the past few years.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 08:58 PM

In a "perfect" world... there would be no Mavericks. Since we don't live in a perfect world it really doesn't matter what jersey they wear because nobody cares about 3rd or 4th place in the conference much less what they are wearing.

Findog
09-21-2009, 09:00 PM
In a "perfect" world... there would be no Mavericks. Since we don't live in a perfect world it really doesn't matter what jersey they wear because nobody cares about 3rd or 4th place in the conference much less what they are wearing.

In a perfect world the Lakers would have a fanbase worthy of their success, but alas, we rarely get what we want.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 09:02 PM
In a perfect world the Lakers would have a fanbase worthy of their success, but alas, we rarely get what we want.

In your case... that would be a championship :lmao

Findog
09-21-2009, 09:08 PM
In your case... that would be a championship :lmao

Whatever you say, Faker fan who joined the board 4 months after the Gasol trade. FYI, but the Dodgers are still playing. The NBA playoffs don't start until next April.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Whatever you say, Faker fan who joined the board 4 months after the Gasol trade. FYI, but the Dodgers are still playing. The NBA playoffs don't start until next April.

Faker.... wow... never heard that one before.

Just for your info... i joined the board to comment on a poster from here that came to a laker board. Not sure why it matters when I joined though. It's not like the Lakers weren't relevent prior to Gasol. I have been a Laker fan probably longer than you have been alive. Long before Gasol arrived and hopefully long after he is gone.

I stayed because I think Tim and Kori run a good board where you can bantar with and diss other fans without being banned in a heartbeat. Laker sites and many others are full of whiny homers that will not tolerate anything other than submission to their ideals. And before you jump all over it... I totally admit to being a Laker homer. Anyway, here you dish it out, you take your lumps and move on.

And how about those Dodgers!

Rogue
09-21-2009, 09:38 PM
The rotting grape Jerseys are logically the perfect fit for the 1st team in conference according to your judgment, and the shitty colored jerseys as well. However the Lakers don't have any other color to choose because of the existences of Crips and Bloods, who are never loath to decapitate whoever wears their opposite colors.

Rogue
09-21-2009, 09:44 PM
You just need to multiple 40% with the number of immigrants living in US, the calculable result is around 20 million or some. You know that's a big number even for a state as prodigious as California, as a native Texan you are also empathetic about the negative influences brought about by a tremendous shitload of immigrants.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 09:55 PM
The rotting grape Jerseys are logically the perfect fit for the 1st team in conference according to your judgment, and the shitty colored jerseys as well. However the Lakers don't have any other color to choose because of the existences of Crips and Bloods, who are never loath to decapitate whoever wears their opposite colors.

They are the same colors they were when Cooke bought the team and moved them to the Forum. When you are a winning franchise you have tradition and you don't change it simply to change things up. Not that the Mav's would know anythig about winning.

As for the Bloods and Crips... Maybe you should do a little research about your own town. They are present there too. What a lame comment.

Rogue
09-21-2009, 10:06 PM

Just for your info... i joined the board to comment on a poster from here that came to a laker board. Not sure why it matters when I joined though. It's not like the Lakers weren't relevent prior to Gasol. I have been a Laker fan probably longer than you have been alive. Long before Gasol arrived and hopefully long after he is gone.

I stayed because I think Tim and Kori run a good board where you can bantar with and diss other fans without being banned in a heartbeat. Laker sites and many others are full of whiny homers that will not tolerate anything other than submission to their ideals. And before you jump all over it... I totally admit to being a Laker homer. Anyway, here you dish it out, you take your lumps and move on.

Originally you're not from Lakers ground though. I'm also thankful with a full heart to Kori and LJ for running such a wonderful website where we can express our viewpoints unrestricted, but their purpose of running this website is definitely not offering douchebags and idiotic dumbasses to talk trash. Their leniency and tolerance didn't cause those bad posters to repent, oppositely it sent some misleading signals to those dumbasses that Kori and LJ were too numb to act out.

Had you posted on other websites like realgm and lakerground etc.. you would have been aware that Spurstalk isn't somewhere you should take for granted. Those responsible posters like Findog vulentarily took the obligation to purge those gargabes while defending the reputation of this website, and it's reasonable all the other decent fans are persistently supportive for Findog's holy work. While it's also reasonable for those dumbasses and idiots to stand against decency obstinately.

Findog
09-21-2009, 10:08 PM

There's nothing lamer than ring smack. If you think that bothers me, then you either have frontal lobe damage or you're 13 years old, probably both. If winning a title was a precondition for me rooting for a team, I would've given up on the Mavericks long ago. Raise your game.

Rogue
09-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Royal Purple is a befitting color for a King, and Gold is the color that represents the trophy that frequents our palace. I don't expect you to understand any of this, but hey...
Green can be regarded as highly as the color of hope, blossoming etc... while it's also the brand color of those slow&retarded small-headed turtles. That's why we switched our old green alternatives into the color of blue, which is literally the perfect representative of our boys in blue.

badfish22
09-21-2009, 10:15 PM
. It's not like the Lakers weren't relevent prior to Gasol.

LOL, keep telling yourself that. Kobe couldn't get his team out of the first round :lol

cobbler
09-21-2009, 10:18 PM
There's nothing lamer than ring smack. If you think that bothers me, then you either have frontal lobe damage or you're 13 years old, probably both. If winning a title was a precondition for me rooting for a team, I would've given up on the Mavericks long ago. Raise your game.

I really dont care what bothers you or doesn't. I admire your dedication to your team. I know what it feels like. I had the Rams and have the Kings to root for.

...and in the world of sports. Obtaining rings and the subsequent ring smack is what it is all about. It's no coincidence that the people that consider it lame to boast about the championships... are the ones that never experienced it.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 10:22 PM
LOL, keep telling yourself that. Kobe couldn't get his team out of the first round :lol

And that matters how? You must be a child.

The Lakers won long before Kobe and Gasol and will win long after they are gone.

Rogue
09-21-2009, 10:25 PM
They are the same colors they were when Cooke bought the team and moved them to the Forum. When you are a winning franchise you have tradition and you don't change it simply to change things up. Not that the Mav's would know anythig about winning.

As for the Bloods and Crips... Maybe you should do a little research about your own town. They are present there too. What a lame comment.
Our boys in blue just changed their alternative's color from frog-blue into what it's literally supposed to be. If you really had watched the classical NBA games, you would have noticed the differences between Jabbar's yolk-yellow jersey color and Kobe's peeled-apple color. It's definitely not like tremblingly changing your red dress for a blue one when peeping a crip from 1 mile distance.

And I'm pretty sure there isn't even one single crip or blood in the city I'm currently living in, honestly.

Findog
09-21-2009, 10:33 PM
...and in the world of sports. Obtaining rings and the subsequent ring smack is what it is all about. It's no coincidence that the people that consider it lame to boast about the championships... are the ones that never experienced it.

I've witnessed three Cowboys Super Bowls and my alma mater winning a BCS championship, and don't feel the need to throw that in any other fan's face.

Rogue
09-21-2009, 10:37 PM
:lobt2:

The Lakers won long before Kobe and Gasol and will win long after they are gone.
Badfish is an immigrant, I'm also pretty sure about it. I once saw on dallas-mavs.com a pic of an inferior-raced fucked-headed wanker wearing a circus underwear which looks exactly like the style of the national flag. Immigrants are all kinda obsessed with American things like badges, or even flag-like shirts and underwears. I'm curious about how your bras look, strips on one tit while stars on the other?

cobbler
09-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Our boys in blue just changed their alternative's color from frog-blue into what it's literally supposed to be. If you really had watched the classical NBA games, you would have noticed the differences between Jabbar's yolk-yellow jersey color and Kobe's peeled-apple color. It's definitely not like tremblingly changing your red dress for a blue one when peeping a crip from 1 mile distance.

And I'm pretty sure there isn't even one single crip or blood in the city I'm currently living in, honestly.

My assumption was that you were from Dallas and yes there are bloods and crips in every major city in the USA.

Watched the classics? I was there. Of course there are subtle differences in the shades of colors. If you actually look at the 80's Lakers you can see that the purple was not always consistent and the jerseys and shorts often didnt match.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 10:38 PM

When did you start hating The Jet :lol?

cobbler
09-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I've witnessed three Cowboys Super Bowls and my alma mater winning a BCS championship, and don't feel the need to throw that in any other fan's face.

Oh come on... when you won you didnt boast and brag? You didn't bantar with the fans from the other teams? I call BS

Findog
09-21-2009, 10:47 PM
Oh come on... when you won you didnt boast and brag? You didn't bantar with the fans from the other teams? I call BS

Well, for one thing, the Cowboys have one of the douchiest fanbases in existence. I nominally remain a Cowboys fan, but it's tough when you can't stand the dipshits that also root for them. I've already seen them win three championships, so I don't get that upset when they lose. If they win, great....if they lose, all those dipshits go home unhappy after spending $$$$$$$$ for the privilege of going to Jerry World. It's win-win.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 10:54 PM

When did you start hating The Jet :lol?

I'm still a JET fan, I just know that Spurs fans don't know him as "Jason Terry, a man who donates to charities, works with underpriviledged children throughout the Dallas & Seattle areas, a fun loving guy and overall good person" they know him as "the turtle headed faggot who punched Finley in the balls and does the classless plane celebration"

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 10:56 PM
The funniest thing about Lakers fans is how, when the Lakers were barely a playoff team in 06 and 07, they all magically became Clippers fans and then Warriors fans. Then magically changed back to Lakers fans once Gasol came to town.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 10:58 PM
The funniest thing about Lakers fans is how, when the Lakers were barely a playoff team in 06 and 07, they all magically became Clippers fans and then Warriors fans. Then magically changed back to Lakers fans once Gasol came to town.

Not any of the Laker fans I know and I know quite a lot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 10:59 PM

What's even more funny is that they say the Suns suck now because they acted too excited when they beat the Lakers in 2006 and 2007, as if god himself is a die hard Laker fan who will punish a team for celebrating a win over LA.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:00 PM

Remember those shirts that said, "Clipper Nation" :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Those sure vanished like a fart in the wind.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Not any of the Laker fans I know and I know quite a lot.

Even Jack Nicholson jumped ship in 06.

c@t
09-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Just like how those whinny spurs fans became Cheat and Warriors fans when their skunks were devastated by Mavs, precisely it was the Spurs team being "curbstomped the shit out". :toast

cobbler
09-21-2009, 11:09 PM
What's even more funny is that they say the Suns suck now because they acted too excited when they beat the Lakers in 2006 and 2007, as if god himself is a die hard Laker fan who will punish a team for celebrating a win over LA.

The Suns suck because they have an crappy FO plain and simple. The Suns fans that did a lot of gloating with their victories over the Lakers are now eating a lot of crow. I don't blame them though. After years of abuse that must have felt good to get the monkey off the back.

Problem is.... that monkey is now a Gorilla. (no pun intended)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:11 PM
The Suns suck because they have an crappy FO plain and simple.

I never said you said this cobbler, but several Laker fans on this site have said something along the lines of, "Serves the Suns right for 2006."

And yeah, thanks for not being retarded (seriously, not sarcastic), the Suns suck now cause of the front office. It's got nothing to do with a playoff series in 2006.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 11:12 PM
Even Jack Nicholson jumped ship in 06.

How so? I saw him at every game I attended. Simply because he attended a Clipper game or two?

KSeal
09-21-2009, 11:14 PM

lol patriot fan making up bullshit.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:18 PM
How so? I saw him at every game I attended. Simply because he attended a Clipper game or two?

rofl attended a Clipper game or two. He only became a regular at Clipper games as soon as the Lakers got knocked the fuck out by the Suns.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:19 PM
lol patriot fan making up bullshit.

Jessica Alba & Snoop Dogg both went from Laker fans to Warriors fans in 07 as if nobody would notice. They claim it's because they're friends with Baron Davis. funny how when the Warriors weren't beating the Mavericks, Baron wasn't a good enough friend for them.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:21 PM
The funny thing about Snoop is that he's a Lakers, Yankees, and Steelers fan.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:22 PM
The funny thing about Snoop is that he's a Lakers, Yankees, and Steelers fan.

Funny how he was a Raiders fan in the 90's up until 2002. rofl there is no bigger bandwagoning douchebag than Laker fans.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Funny how he was a Raiders fan in the 90's up until 2002.

:lmao I thought he was a Raider fan until this weekend, then I see him rapping on ESPN decked out in Steelers gear.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:24 PM
:lmao I thought he was a Raider fan until this weekend, then I see him rapping on ESPN decked out in Steelers gear.

Also, back in 96 after the Patriots made the Super Bowl, Snoop was constantly wearing a blue Curtis Martin jersey. Making appearances on MTV with it, and I think he even made a video wearing it. I wonder what happened there.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 11:25 PM
rofl attended a Clipper game or two. He only became a regular at Clipper games as soon as the Lakers got knocked the fuck out by the Suns.

And why not attend other games if your team is out? Im not getting your logic.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:26 PM
And why not attend other games if your team is out? Im not getting your logic.

of course you don't, you're a Lakers fan. Just because the Mavs get knocked out, I'm not gonna immediately start rooting for the Spurs or Rockets.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Why are all celebrities bandwagon fans? Even fuckin Lebron James can't stay loyal to his city:

http://blog.cleveland.com/tribetracker/2007/10/lebron1005.jpg http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/writers/steve_aschburner/09/12/lebron/p1.pac.jpg

cobbler
09-21-2009, 11:28 PM
Funny how he was a Raiders fan in the 90's up until 2002. rofl there is no bigger bandwagoning douchebag than Laker fans.

Oh we get a lot of bandwagoners but the core always remain the same true loyal fans. And when your team actaully wins anything... you will see the bandwagon as well.

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:28 PM
http://yinzluvsteelers.squarespace.com/storage/snoop-dogg-pats-jersey.jpg

monosylab1k
09-21-2009, 11:29 PM
So Snoop is now a diehard Lakers/Clippers/Warriors/Raiders/Steelers/Patriots fan. nice.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Also, back in 96 after the Patriots made the Super Bowl, Snoop was constantly wearing a blue Curtis Martin jersey. Making appearances on MTV with it, and I think he even made a video wearing it. I wonder what happened there.

If the Patriots get their shit together and do work this year, maybe it'll make a return since he'll need to replace the Steelers gear :lol

c@t
09-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh we get a lot of bandwagoners but the core always remain the same true loyal fans. And when your team actaully wins anything... you will see the bandwagon as well.
These words should have been said from the mouths of those "true loyal fans" instead of a wagoner like you.

KSeal
09-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Jessica Alba & Snoop Dogg both went from Laker fans to Warriors fans in 07 as if nobody would notice. They claim it's because they're friends with Baron Davis. funny how when the Warriors weren't beating the Mavericks, Baron wasn't a good enough friend for them.

:lol Jessica Alba and Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg is also a Steelers fan so fuck him, he's a douche.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 11:33 PM
of course you don't, you're a Lakers fan. Just because the Mavs get knocked out, I'm not gonna immediately start rooting for the Spurs or Rockets.

Well, first off the obvious. The Spurs and Rockets are not in the same city and play at the same arena as the Mavs. Second, why not root for a local team over others if your team is out? Attending the games does not mean you are a loyal fan.

I am a Dodger fan. The Angels are also here so I root for them when playing anyone other than the Dodgers. If the Dodgers are knocked out of the playoffs i will most certainly go to some Angel games( if they are still in) and even root for them. That in no way makes me an Angel fan or Angel bandwagoner.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Snoop is a Raider fan.

http://yinzluvsteelers.squarespace.com/storage/snoop-dogg-pats-jersey.jpg

No real Raiders fan would ever be caught dead wearing a Tom Brady jersey.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 11:39 PM
These words should have been said from the mouths of those "true loyal fans" instead of a wagoner like you.

I have a drawer full of 70's, 80's, 90's, and 00's season ticket stubs that say you and your 14 posts are full of shit. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:41 PM
He went to High School with Willie McGinest

Awesome, I went to college with Jordan Hill for a semester. I gotta pre-order my Lebron Knicks jersey.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:42 PM
A close friend of mine use to play with the Arizona Cardinals. I bought his Jersey, does that make me a bandwagoner?

1) That's a Tom Brady jersey, he has no connection to Tom Brady.

2) If the Raiders had the history with the Cardinals they did with the Patriots, it'd be a different story. The Cardinals really have nothing to do with the Raiders. That's why I laugh so hard at a Raiders fan wearing none other than a Tom Brady jersey.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:43 PM
And this is random, but if you don't mind me asking, who do you know who played for the Cards?

c@t
09-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I have a drawer full of 70's, 80's, 90's, and 00's season ticket stubs that say you and your 14 posts are full of shit. :toast
LOL my posts are nothing like your big-intestine-like gullet. :lol

KSeal
09-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I don't see how anyone can defend Snoop Dogg and his bandwagoner ways. I mean seriously, a Lakers, Yankees, Raiders/Patriots/Steelers fan? How convenient.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:49 PM
Well, when the Raiders star winning again, he'll be back.

I'm pretty sure that makes him a bandwagon fan. Just saying.

cobbler
09-21-2009, 11:50 PM
LOL my posts are nothing like your big-intestine-like gullet. :lol

You got me there.... Decades of eating free dinners and drinking free beer from my Dallas friends has taken it's toll.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Hes no longer in the league. Guy name Chuck Levy. Played tail-back and kick off return.

Levy?!?!?!? Was he Jewish :lol?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-21-2009, 11:58 PM
No.

Well regardless making an NFL team in and of itself is amazing, I was only asking cause making the NFL as a Jewish tailback is HOF worthy :lol

mavs>spurs2
09-22-2009, 01:27 AM
:lobt2:
Badfish is an immigrant, I'm also pretty sure about it. I once saw on dallas-mavs.com a pic of an inferior-raced fucked-headed wanker wearing a circus underwear which looks exactly like the style of the national flag. Immigrants are all kinda obsessed with American things like badges, or even flag-like shirts and underwears. I'm curious about how your bras look, strips on one tit while stars on the other?

:lmao Rogue is back!!!!!

dirk4mvp
09-22-2009, 02:41 AM
Good thing we're making claims to fame cuz I'm now a Giants fan since I've hooped with Kevin Dockery before. Or maybe not since he chose to play at MS State :vomit:

sribb43
09-22-2009, 07:50 AM
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs209.snc1/7623_134659343882_505063882_2566819_2081173_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs229.snc1/7623_134659353882_505063882_2566820_4696461_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs229.snc1/7623_134659373882_505063882_2566822_876442_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs229.snc1/7623_134659488882_505063882_2566840_3073862_n.jpg

c@t
09-22-2009, 08:01 AM
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs209.snc1/7623_134659343882_505063882_2566819_2081173_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs229.snc1/7623_134659353882_505063882_2566820_4696461_n.jpg I'm a faggot.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs229.snc1/7623_134659373882_505063882_2566822_876442_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs229.snc1/7623_134659488882_505063882_2566840_3073862_n.jpg

I concur.

monosylab1k
09-22-2009, 08:06 AM
I am a Dodger fan. The Angels are also here so I root for them when playing anyone other than the Dodgers. If the Dodgers are knocked out of the playoffs i will most certainly go to some Angel games( if they are still in) and even root for them. That in no way makes me an Angel fan or Angel bandwagoner.

:lmao that's exactly what bandwagoning is.

No Cubs fan would ever be caught dead rooting for the White Sox, and vice versa. Let me guess, you're also a USC fan but you'll root for UCLA too :lmao in fact, I bet you root for USC in football but you switch to UCLA for basketball season :lmao

seriously, LA is bandwagon central.

stretch
09-22-2009, 08:15 AM
lol lakerfans

Thunder Dan
09-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Why are all celebrities bandwagon fans? Even fuckin Lebron James can't stay loyal to his city:

http://blog.cleveland.com/tribetracker/2007/10/lebron1005.jpg http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/writers/steve_aschburner/09/12/lebron/p1.pac.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/6d22d050-8e97-4a90-b2bd-8c5e3e8dc982.jpg

c@t
09-22-2009, 08:29 AM

No Cubs fan would ever be caught dead rooting for the White Sox, and vice versa. Let me guess, you're also a USC fan but you'll root for UCLA too :lmao in fact, I bet you root for USC in football but you switch to UCLA for basketball season :lmao

He's never tailed Thunder bandwagon though. :wakeup

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 09:11 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/6d22d050-8e97-4a90-b2bd-8c5e3e8dc982.jpg

That's all cute he's wearing a Cleveland hat at a book signing, but when he's wearing a Yankees hat at a Yankees vs. Indians game, it's safe to say he's a Yankees fan.

Thunder Dan
09-22-2009, 09:48 AM
That's all cute he's wearing a Cleveland hat at a book signing, but when he's wearing a Yankees hat at a Yankees vs. Indians game, it's safe to say he's a Yankees fan.

What makes you think that is a book signing?

im just saying that people who think wearing a Yankees hat is a sign on him leaving are stupid. He is a Cowboys and Buckeyes fan as well. He is a bandwagon fan, he isn't trying to plant clues

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 10:10 AM
What makes you think that is a book signing?

im just saying that people who think wearing a Yankees hat is a sign on him leaving are stupid. He is a Cowboys and Buckeyes fan as well. He is a bandwagon fan, he isn't trying to plant clues

I NEVER said it was a sign of him leaving. I know I've talked to you about how I don't want him going to NY (that comment a few pages ago was just a joke), I was just calling him a bandwagon fan :lol

cobbler
09-22-2009, 10:32 AM

No it is not. Just because I may root for the Angels if they are still playing and the Dodgers are not does not make me a Bandwagoner. I would rather have a local team win other than one thats not. If I went around after the Angels won and was wearing their gear, talking smack that my team won etc then that would make me a bandwagoner.

Soooo, if your team is not in the Finals you don't root for one of the teams that are over the other? You werent rooting for the Magic to beat the Lakers? Does that make you a Magic Bandwagoner?

Your hatred for everything LA clouds your logic. Being a Mav's fan must really suck.

IronMexican
09-22-2009, 10:37 AM
I'd never root for the Angels unless they were playing the Giants, Red Sox or Yankees.

Thunder Dan
09-22-2009, 11:13 AM
I NEVER said it was a sign of him leaving. I know I've talked to you about how I don't want him going to NY (that comment a few pages ago was just a joke), I was just calling him a bandwagon fan :lol

but you never answered my first question. You said he was only wearing that for a book signing, what makes you think that picture was taken at a book signing?

ginobili's bald spot
09-22-2009, 11:13 AM

You obviously haven't been to a Dodger game at Dodger stadium. Calling Dodger fans bandwagoners holds no water. They always have great attendance even when they suck and even though they haven't won a world series since 88. Good or bad Dodger fans will still be at games waiting to beat the shit out of any Giants fan who shows up. And fuck the Angels too. No real Dodger fan would call themselves an Angel fan. They aren't even from LA anyways or even LA county for that matter and the fact that they try to lay claim to that name just shows what a gimmicky joke that franchise is.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 11:19 AM
but you never answered my first question. You said he was only wearing that for a book signing, what makes you think that picture was taken at a book signing?

Gee idk, how bout the fact that he's siting at a table signing a book with wall paper in the background that says "borders"?

ginobili's bald spot
09-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Gee idk, how bout the fact that he's siting at a table signing a book with wall paper in the background that says "borders"?

:lol

monosylab1k
09-22-2009, 06:41 PM

sribb43
09-22-2009, 08:03 PM

:lol

Kai
09-22-2009, 09:37 PM

badfish22
09-24-2009, 07:01 PM

Wow, you're the one that looks like a child. :lmao

Let me simplify that conversation for you, just so you can see how stupid you sound

You: The Lakers were good before Gasol
Me: But...they didnt get out of the first round
You: How does that matter?
:lol:lol I feel bad for Laker fans some times

c@t
09-24-2009, 10:11 PM

Let me simplify that conversation for you, just so you can see how stupid you sound

You are an immigrant anyway. :wakeup

DPG21920
09-24-2009, 10:34 PM
You guys take this "fandom" thing way too serious. Many people are just fans of sports or players or just cool sports gear. Who cares? It only gets annoying when some fan reps someone really hard and talks pointless trash only to bail when things get bad.

If someone has a bunch of teams or players he/she like, and they are not douches about it, who cares.

Most people are just fans of the team in the city where they were born. Just because you happened to be born somewhere does not make you a legit fan or something.

Shank
09-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Did someone call me?

badfish22
09-25-2009, 12:17 AM
You are an immigrant anyway. :wakeup
Im sorry me, a Mav fan, don't spend most of my time on a Spur board. So while i spend most of my internet time on Mavs board you can stay here sucking Lakers and Spurs fans cocks :lol

c@t
09-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Im sorry me, a Mav fan, don't spend most of my time on a Spur board. So while i spend most of my internet time on Mavs board you can stay here sucking Lakers and Spurs fans cocks :lol
Here's no wonder you're such a rusty dumbass now that you have admitted you spend so much time on a board as lame as dallas-mavs.com.

c@t
09-25-2009, 12:35 AM
I don't give a flying fuck about what sort of shit you are anyway. Even a shitty hairy rat is predictably more edible than you may probably be. It's your government-given right to sprinkle your semen over your wife's eggs and plant them on US soil, but they will continue to be immigrants after the incubation completed.

Ghazi
09-25-2009, 11:11 AM
uhh d-m.com is way better than this site when it comes to actual NBA discussion. this sites just a cesspool of shitty posters and ignorance which while creating an entertaining atmosphere at times, in the long run can smfc.

jazzypimp
09-25-2009, 11:16 AM
uhh d-m.com is way better than this site when it comes to actual NBA discussion. this sites just a cesspool of shitty posters and ignorance which while creating an entertaining atmosphere at times, in the long run can smfc.

So why don't you migrate over there Ghazi... seriously.

monosylab1k
09-25-2009, 03:34 PM

I'm sure with your idiotic homer takes they must worship you at that site.

cobbler
09-25-2009, 04:50 PM

Now let me show you visually just how stupid you are.....

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Pre Gasol