PDA

View Full Version : Dumpster lovin'

mrsmaalox
09-16-2009, 09:32 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090916/ap_on_fe_st/us_dumpster_love

Kansas couple's trash bin tryst takes wrong turn

WICHITA, Kan. – A tender moment in a trash bin went all wrong for a couple who found themselves being held up at pocket knifepoint. Police said two 44-year-olds had climbed into a dumpster to be alone just after 6 p.m. Saturday when two men interrupted them and demanded their belongings. Officers said the man and woman were engaged in "an intimate moment" when they were robbed of their shoes, jewelry and the man's wallet.

Police said one of the robbers was a 64-year-old man who egged his 59-year-old companion on during the robbery.

The suspects were found a short time later and the stolen property was returned.
------------------------------------------------------

:lol What neither one had a car? There weren't any bushes nearby?

ATRAIN
09-16-2009, 09:38 AM
For some reason when I read the topic I thought of DB aka Dumpster Baby lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-16-2009, 09:38 AM
I can't decide which is more hilariously fucked up - the people thinking a dumpster was the spot for a little loving or the fact that they got robbed by two geezers.

ATRAIN
09-16-2009, 09:39 AM
I wonder if these two were trailer trash

JudynTX
09-16-2009, 09:41 AM
For some reason when I read the topic I thought of DB aka Dumpster Baby lol

Sunny in Philadelphia? :lmao

mrsmaalox
09-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Sunny in Philadelphia? :lmao

There's also the "prom night dumpster baby" from Family Guy

ATRAIN
09-16-2009, 10:01 AM
There's also the "prom night dumpster baby" from Family Guy

Yeah but that was weak compared to the Always sunny DB.

BacktoBasics
09-16-2009, 10:02 AM
I like vagina I would pretty much take some vagina under just about any circumstance but the thought of getting into some garbage water absolutely disgusts me.

ATRAIN
09-16-2009, 10:07 AM
I like vagina I would pretty much take some vagina under just about any circumstance but the thought of getting into some garbage water absolutely disgusts me.

Yeah I agree, wtf were they thinking. THATS JUST GROSS!! I have yet to encounter a Dumpster that didnt smell like crap when you open the lid.

mrsmaalox
09-16-2009, 10:12 AM
I thought the story would be that the dumpster got emptied and they were taken to the dump---not that they got robbed by the Over-the-hill Gang. Craaaazy.