PDA

View Full Version : Shitfaced Drunk-

bigzak25
04-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Man tries to fool breathalyzer with feces in mouth (http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0329feces-drunk29-ON.html)

Canadian Press
Mar. 29, 2005 06:09 PM

TORONTO - An accused drunk driver tried but failed to foil a police breathalyzer after stuffing his mouth full of feces.

"I don't think alcohol alone would make you do something as disgusting as that," South Simcoe Police Insp. Tom McDonald said.

"I've never heard of anything like this before," said the 28-year police veteran.

Arrested Sunday after his Ford pickup was pulled over on a highway just outside Barrie, Ont., the 59-year-old driver was loaded into a cruiser and taken to a police station for testing.

En route, Sgt. James Buchanan said the prisoner vomited, urinated and defecated in the rear of the squad car.

After arriving at the station, he said the man grabbed a handful of his own waste "and placed it in his mouth, attempting to trick the breathalyser machine."

It didn't work, Buchanan said.

He alleged the machine registered two readings of intoxication from samples the suspect provided. Both were more than twice the legal limit.

Officers called in paramedics to check the man.

"They helped him clean himself up," McDonald said.

"This fellow was in dire need of help. It's bizarre, but the effects of alcohol can make people do strange things."

The motorist was charged with impaired driving, plus driving with more than 80 milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood in his system. He was released on a promise to appear in a Bradford, Ont., court on May 12.

South Simcoe Police do not identify people they charge.

McDonald said the cruiser took two hours to clean using industrial cleansers, "and it's back on the road."

---------------------------------

that's some crazy shit....

samikeyp
04-12-2005, 01:24 PM
I now see a thread coming full of drunk people passed out pics. :)

Kori Ellis
04-12-2005, 01:31 PM
:vomit

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 01:40 PM
En route, Sgt. James Buchanan said the prisoner vomited, urinated and defecated in the rear of the squad car.

I love proper grammar when dealing with bodily functions.

"Honey, hurry up, we're late!"

"Gimme a minute, I'm defecating!"

gay abc
04-12-2005, 01:41 PM
well so much for lunch = (

desflood
04-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Man, and I thought I'd been drunk before :lol

JoeChalupa
04-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Man, I bet he'll be talkin' shit at work.

timvp
04-12-2005, 03:31 PM
At least Walton Buys Off Me went out in a blaze of glory.

SpursWoman
04-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Sweet Jesus....that's gross. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wuerg/vomit-smiley-023.gif

E20
04-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Just go to Google or Yahoo and turn of the filter and just type in:

People eating poop