PDA

View Full Version : ~American Mariachi~

Re-Animator
09-16-2009, 07:36 PM
I have this idea for a kick ass TV show that can compete with American Idol and America's got talent but I can't seem to get anyone to listen to my idea's so I will post it here just in case someone does steal my idea I have a record of thinking of it first!

I contacted Chris Duel and Cleto Rodriguez who works with Eve Longoria but still no answer. I used to ask Chris Duel questions about movies but he puts me on ignore. I know he majored in Film at USC so I figured he could help me but it's like I was asking for one of his kidneys.

Anyway the show is called... ~American Mariachi~

It will have many different Mariachi bands playing songs from pink Floyd Michale Jackson ,Kiss, U2 ect...each week they do a short documentary on two Mariachi bands and show how they made their way to America and the problems they face trying to make a living playing music in resaturates and bars.

after 8 weeks the top three bands go at it and the viewers decide the winner of the hottest show on TV.

~American Mariachi~

Your thoughts?

faArbI4Fkj4
PKD6k_VRH5o

fZ4Er8MB-CM

WAvN_Fyl89E

PakiDan
09-16-2009, 08:43 PM
I think this has some potential....

fraga
09-16-2009, 09:01 PM
"Worst...show....ever..."
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/thetoydepartment/ComicBookGuySmall.jpg

mouse
09-16-2009, 10:14 PM
"Worst...show....ever..."
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/thetoydepartment/ComicBookGuySmall.jpg

They said the same thing about.

http://www.dailycomedy.com/images/jokes/b/dancing_with_the_stars.jpg

Now those people are laughing all the way to the bank!
If anyone had half a brain they would jump on this asap!

Fpoonsie
09-17-2009, 01:10 AM
Look, I like Chente and Ramon Ayala as much as the next guero, but that's a horrible fucking idea.

Cyrano
09-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Maybe they could package it with another show..."Whose Gas is it Anyway?"
A blindfolded panel tries to identify celebrity flatulence....

The Final Countdown
09-17-2009, 02:31 AM
I think this has some potential....

:toast

JoeChalupa
09-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Sabado Gigante

mouse
09-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Chris Duel is talking to Eva about it! :tu

vzuGNwED-TA

Alex Jones
09-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Update Eva is allot harder to talk to than we anticipated, but Jeanne Jakle is on the case! :tu

PakiDan
09-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Update Eva is allot harder to talk to than we anticipated, but Jeanne Jakle is on the case! :tu

I want in... I have contacts too!

mouse
09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Do you have a face book? See if Cleto Rodriguez will reply to you.

CosmicCowboy
09-30-2009, 05:04 PM
LOL the Pink Floyd one was kinda cool. The others kinda sucked. are these just aberrations or are there really mariachis out there doing rock and roll covers?

Desert Plains
09-30-2009, 05:36 PM
They are real. in fact it's the new rave when dinning out to ask the mariachi's to play pop, or rock music. I'm surprised no one has jumped on this new phenomena. But give it time mouse! I am sure another one of your funky ideas will get stolen once again! :tu

k91qb87-Y9A

mouse
09-30-2009, 05:44 PM
The others kinda sucked.

Keep in mind they are at restaurants and most don't know they will be on youtube.
They sound cheesy but remember they are not in a studio or trying to win a Million Dollars. Once the show gets going the talent bar will be raised up high as many other bands from across the USA chime in with new songs.

CosmicCowboy
09-30-2009, 05:49 PM
LOL...they need to keep the show real and have the judges sitting around a restaurant table eating chips and queso and hot sauce drinking margaritas and doing tequila shots. This could be Paula Abdul's next gig!

SpursGirl21
09-30-2009, 06:48 PM
LOL...they need to keep the show real and have the judges sitting around a restaurant table eating chips and queso and hot sauce drinking margaritas and doing tequila shots.

Great idea! :)

This could be Paula Abdul's next gig!

:lol