PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart calls out media on ACORN

DarrinS
09-17-2009, 07:58 AM
Watch the video here:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/16/jon-stewart-to-media-on-acorn-where-the-hell-were-you/

While I don't agree with this politics, I have to hand it to Jon Stewart. One of the few liberals in media with any integrity.

Kudos to Jon Stewart, who doesn’t sugar-coat the embarrassment at all — to the apparent delight of his audience, who get kudos of their own. How can the national news media ignore the many allegations of corruption at ACORN, which gets millions of dollars in federal funding, and allow a couple of independents with $3,000 and a bad wardrobe scoop them on the undercover story of the year? It’s easy when newsrooms are more concerned with political direction than truth. Stick around to the end, when Stewart zings Michelle Malkin haters:

LnGrrrR
09-17-2009, 08:30 AM
That's because the point of the Daily Show is to skewer the media first, conservatives second.

Spurminator
09-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Props to those kids on the report.

nuclearfm
09-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Watch the video here:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/16/jon-stewart-to-media-on-acorn-where-the-hell-were-you/

While I don't agree with this politics, I have to hand it to Jon Stewart. One of the few liberals in media with any integrity.

Jon is a comedian first, commentator second. He's always been known to attack both sides of the fence. It's usually just been much easier to attack one side, especially for comedy.

Also, that undcercover pimp is ultra :lmao

DarrinS
09-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Jon is a comedian first, commentator second. He's always been known to attack both sides of the fence. It's usually just been much easier to attack one side, especially for comedy.

Also, that undcercover pimp is ultra :lmao

How could anyone have thought that guy was a pimp?

Spurminator
09-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Back when the Bronco Bowl was open in Dallas, I was propositioned by a couple of pimps who didn't look a whole lot different than this guy.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Back when the Bronco Bowl was open in Dallas, I was propositioned by a couple of pimps who didn't look a whole lot different than this guy.

i miss the bronco bowl. damn that home depot.

DMX7
09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
One of the few liberals in media with any integrity.

Too bad there are no conservatives in the media with any integrity.

boutons_deux
09-17-2009, 03:56 PM
Fox trashed Dan Rather, pretty much ended his career, for basing a story on a false info.

Fox trashes Acorn, saying there was a murder, even a "premeditated" murder, but it was all completely false. Fox didn't check. Anybody at Fox have their careers ended?

jack sommerset
09-17-2009, 04:43 PM
How could anyone have thought that guy was a pimp?

:lmao

jack sommerset
09-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Fox trashed Dan Rather, pretty much ended his career, for basing a story on a false info.

Fox trashes Acorn, saying there was a murder, even a "premeditated" murder, but it was all completely false. Fox didn't check. Anybody at Fox have their careers ended?

WTF are you talking about? The dumbass on the tape said she herself killed her husband. Your comparision is fucking WEAK. Forget I asked. I will get some Keith Olberman anwser from you.

ACORN IS DONE. You got to know when to fold them. Lot of Obamas tried their best to defend ACORN over and over, thread after thread but it's done. You all were wrong. The dems are in process of cutting ties. So should you. You look like fucking wankers.

Nbadan
09-17-2009, 11:52 PM
The dumbass on the tape said she herself killed her husband...

:lmao