PDA

View Full Version : Part-Time job from home or office?

dallaskd
09-17-2009, 05:55 PM
I have a pretty steady job, but I could use some extra cash to spend. Do any of you know of a job i can do from the computer from my home or office to make some extra money? I havnt looked into it, but I figured someone here would know something.

clambake
09-17-2009, 06:01 PM
pm DarrinS. he gets paid for doing nothing.

tell him your a birther.

TDMVPDPOY
09-17-2009, 06:19 PM
umm try looking for tech support on-call....

you know anyshit about comp base systems?

dallaskd
09-17-2009, 06:40 PM
I wasnt really thinking about answering calls :lol maybe

Heath Ledger
09-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Heres two nuggest of info,

Scour the free stuff on craigslist, people give away some actual good stuff that you can sell right back on craigslist or ebay.

Or offer to pickup peoples unwanted garage sale stuff, you will find stuff you can make money with the rest you can donate to goodwill or trash it.

ploto
09-17-2009, 11:41 PM
I think this has been asked here before. Someone on here works for an insurance company processing claims at home. I think it is United.

TDMVPDPOY
09-18-2009, 08:20 AM
I think this has been asked here before. Someone on here works for an insurance company processing claims at home. I think it is United.

i got friends who do on-call tech support from home when they have the option to come into work or work from home....also comp technicians who are on call 24....mainly servicing ppl around the globe in different timezones....

wasnt kori looking for online bloggers...?

phyzik
09-18-2009, 10:41 AM
There's some websites I found a while back that basically you do data processing and shit and the companies pay you per piece of data you complete. Ranges from a few cents to a few dollars depending on what you do. Trying to find the site's right now but cant remember them.

I used them once while at work on a slow day and made like an extra 40 bucks that day or something like that.

TDMVPDPOY
09-18-2009, 04:53 PM
try filling out on-line questionnaire forms for money, hence at the same time try going to websites that give out free products for testing....

you have a webcam? maybe u can sell yourself hahahaha