Trooper 2112
04-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Quentin Tarantino film?
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Pulp Fiction
Sin City(Not sure if he directed it)
Reservoir Dogs
(Theres more but I think these are the more elite.)

it's tough, but i'd say Sin City. Close second is KBV1

Cant_Be_Faded
04-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Robert rodriguez or something directed sin city....the guy that did desperado, dusk till dawn

Cant_Be_Faded
04-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Resevoir Dogs was pretty tight. However i do like Uma Thurman. Hmm....
they're all good in their own ways.

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 07:01 PM
I'll take True Romance first, then Pulp Fiction. Both of the Kill Bill movies were really good, but not enough to drop these two.

Speaking of Tarantino, they're finally in production for "Inglorious Bastards"!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-12-2005, 07:05 PM
I'll take True Romance first, then Pulp Fiction. Both of the Kill Bill movies were really good, but not enough to drop these two.

Speaking of Tarantino, they're finally in production for "Inglorious Bastards"!

whats that? do tell

Trooper 2112
04-12-2005, 07:07 PM
If im not mistaken, its a war flick. Heard about it a while back. That's all I know though.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
anyone who's a tarentino buff...what does the name reservoir dogs mean anyways?

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Inglorious Bastards is about a bunch of Allied soldiers that are thieves, cowards, and criminals set to be executed. There's some incredibly dangerous mission that nobody else will take, so the powers that be organize these thugs into a unit and send them. Early reports say that Michael Madsen, Bruce Willis, Sly Stallone, and Adam Sandler all are in it. Tarantino has said that this will be really cameo-laden like his earlier movies were.

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 07:24 PM
anyone who's a tarentino buff...what does the name reservoir dogs mean anyways?

Reservoir Dogs are wild animals with no allegiance to anyone, anyplace, or anything.

(I was a huge Tarantino fan in college.)

nacho estrada
04-12-2005, 07:29 PM
True Romance frickin rocks..definitely a Tarantino classic. If you haven't seen it , cop it.

Guru of Nothing
04-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Inglorious Bastards is about a bunch of Allied soldiers that are thieves, cowards, and criminals set to be executed. There's some incredibly dangerous mission that nobody else will take, so the powers that be organize these thugs into a unit and send them.

Further proof that Hollywood has run out of new ideas.

desflood
04-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Quentin Tarantino film?
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Pulp Fiction
Sin City(Not sure if he directed it)
Reservoir Dogs
(Theres more but I think these are the more elite.)

it's tough, but i'd say Sin City. Close second is KBV1
He was listed as "special guest director" for Sin City. If it's an option, that was definitely my favorite.

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Further proof that Hollywood has run out of new ideas.

Actually, he said something about every great director making a war movie, and that this would be his.

Guru of Nothing
04-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Actually, he said something about every great director making a war movie, and that this would be his.

That's fine he wants to make a war movie, but the storyline has already been played out in The Dirty Dozen.

IcemanCometh
04-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Inglorious Bastards is about a bunch of Allied soldiers that are thieves, cowards, and criminals set to be executed. There's some incredibly dangerous mission that nobody else will take, so the powers that be organize these thugs into a unit and send them. Early reports say that Michael Madsen, Bruce Willis, Sly Stallone, and Adam Sandler all are in it. Tarantino has said that this will be really cameo-laden like his earlier movies were.

aka the Dirty Dozen

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Well guys, if you really want to get technical about it, there's another war movie called "Inglorious Bastards" that came out in 1977 (aka Hell's Heroes).

King
04-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Tarantino only directed one scene in Sin City. For those that have seen it, it's the scene with Benicio Del Toro and Clive Owen in the car.

desflood
04-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Tarantino only directed one scene in Sin City. For those that have seen it, it's the scene with Benicio Del Toro and Clive Owen in the car.
Hah! I should have known. That scene just reeks of his sick sense of humor :lol

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 11:22 PM
true romance was tony scott wasn't it?

Scott directed it and QT wrote the screenplay.