PDA

View Full Version : Obama Putting Terr-ist in the Dirt!

Nbadan
09-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Where's the left-wing media?

TDF78-Kjxj4

Yonivore
09-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Good for him.

I do have to wonder where the argument of constitutional rights come in here. I mean, many of you were arguing these terrorists are entitled to constitutional rights and Geneva convention protections.

That guy in Somalia wasn't engaged in a any combat or terrorist activity when he was deliberately killed. Why wasn't he just taken captive and put on trial?

Same goes for that assassination in the Phillipines this week.

Now, I'm not opposed but, it seems to me the left is employing a double standard if they applaud these assassinations while opposing summary execution on the battlefield.

Nbadan
09-19-2009, 03:53 PM
These guys were wanted scum and I think the 'liberal outrage' center more on assassination of individuals who's involvement in Al-Queda is very questionable...

Yonivore
09-19-2009, 04:03 PM
These guys were wanted scum and I think the 'liberal outrage' center more on assassination of individuals who's involvement in Al-Queda is very questionable...
Wanted by the FBI, right? Since when do we assassinate people on the FBI's ten-most-wanted list?

Seriously, I jest. I think Obama should green-light every special ops squadron out there to hunt them down and kill 'em.

I just can't help but imagine the indignation we'd be hearing if President Bush did this...oh wait! I don't have to imagine.

You don't hear much about Obama's continuation of rendition, either.

Nbadan
09-19-2009, 04:24 PM
....well there is a big difference between hitting known terrorists and wedding parties...

...besides, Dubya would have been on this like Faux News on ACORN's nut-sack...

...Obama....nothing...