PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried...about

usckk
04-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Robinson getting a lot of playing time today, even though Ginobili was back playing. Does this mean Brown's injury is not getting better and might have to sit out the playoffs, since Pop does not want to risk wasting a roster spot?

ducks
04-12-2005, 08:32 PM
dude spurs have to decide if they want to keep big dog

maxpower
04-12-2005, 08:40 PM
regardless of extent of Brown's injury...Robinson would get the minutes. It doesn't say anything about it. You might as well have asked that question Sunday when Robinson was getting the minutes that Manu's absence made available.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2005, 08:45 PM
This next 10 days is nothing but the final audition for who makes the playoff roster.

Guys like Big Dog are going to get the run so Pop can figure out yay or nay.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Don't count on Devin's playing again this season. Of course, anything's possible.

milkyway21
04-12-2005, 11:01 PM
speaking of worries...

what I'm worried about is our DPOY candidate BOWEN

OMG, he actually played 41minutes, tonight?

how can this player play that big minutes and not missed a game? 82 games(2002); 82 games(2003); 78 games so far this season...

Knock on wood. but I'm :elephant

I'm worried he might get so exhausted running after those shooters 'til playoff time...:cry

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:05 PM
speaking of worries...

what I'm worried about is our DPOY candidate BOWEN

OMG, he actually played 41minutes, tonight?

how can this player play that big minutes and not missed a game? 82 games(2002); 82 games(2003); 78 games so far this season...

Knock on wood. but I'm :elephant

I'm worried he might get so exhausted running after those shooters 'til playoff time...:cry

Exactly, he does it night in and night out WITH NO COMPLAINT. Manu on the other hand goes on ESPN tonight and whines like a little bitch about his back, he's tired, his groin...

Just STFU and BALL! :pctoss

pigknuckles
04-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Lol, Big dog is going to take Brent's job away. He already looks more comfortable than BB and he's only been here a few days.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Marks LJ3 and Wilks on the DL.

That simple.

Robinson has more talent in his left toe than Linton fuckin Johnson.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Big dog is going to take Brent's job away

No hes not.

Settle down.

milkyway21
04-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Exactly, he does it night in and night out WITH NO COMPLAINT. Manu on the other hand goes on ESPN tonight and whines like a little bitch about his back, he's tired, his groin...

Just STFU and BALL! :pctoss...:D keeping tight watch on Manu, huh Sequ?

i think Pops shld rest Manu for now. Let Barry share some of his minutes.

Kori Ellis
04-13-2005, 01:13 AM
Pop said tonight that Devin will run a full practice on Friday. He's getting much better. After that practice they'll see if he regresses or not and then go from there.

Phenomanul
04-13-2005, 08:27 AM

And what about your boyfriend VC??????

Stop trying to get attention SS.

Ishta
04-13-2005, 08:34 AM
Marks LJ3 and Wilks on the DL.

That simple.

Robinson has more talent in his left toe than Linton fuckin Johnson.

Totally agree.. We need all of our arsenal going into post season..:spin

Jimcs50
04-13-2005, 08:39 AM
Looks like Beno is out of his shooting slump, judging from his 4-6 shooting last night, including two huge 3s.

I think the guard corp is set, even without Brown.

Manu and TP will not have any back to backs in playoffs

Barry and Beno are playing better

Robinson is getting back in shape

If Brown gets better, that will be icing on the cake.

I am confident in our chances, asuming that TD's ankle is healed and he does not reinjure it.

BigVee
04-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Looked to me like Beno let everyone know he wants to be on the playoff roster, no question. Marks?....didn't do himself any favors.

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-13-2005, 09:22 AM

sequ- :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :idiot :idiot :idiot :stfu :stfu :stfu

bigzak25
04-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Linton "fuckin" Johnson?

dayyum dude...he banging your ex or what?

everyone knows he's first off the playoff roster...

and sequ, stfu, i'm glad your giving bruce some love, but when he's on the wing waiting for the pass on offense, manu is driving to the hole again and again and getting hammered....

SenorSpur
04-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Tim Duncan's value to this team is immeasurable - that goes without saying. However this past 11-12 games have also highlighted how valuable Devin Brown is to this team too. His scoring, energy, and defense are greatly missed from the swing position.

He's come a long way since last year and has cemented his role on this team.

boutons
04-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Was it Whott who found some kind of +/- stat for Devin that was, suprisingly, negative?

whottt
04-13-2005, 11:15 AM
He's got a bad +/- but that wasn't anything I found...that was simply me posting the +/- for the team.

I did however find some revealing stuff about our W-L...and to tell you the truth, the teams play right now isn't doing anything to contradict what I found, we've been executing very well down the stretch in games recently...I'll leave it at that.

smeagol
04-13-2005, 11:38 AM
and sequ, stfu, i'm glad your giving bruce some love, but when he's on the wing waiting for the pass on offense, manu is driving to the hole again and again and getting hammered....
It's a waste of time to try to reason with the little bowling-boy.

His new "thing" is to bash Manu.

It does not matter he dropped 40 and 30 pts in the last two games (months ago, Sequ was bitching because Manu only averaged 16 ppg).

It doesn't matter he has been more careful witht he ball (in the month of April, not counting the LAL game where he has very careless, he has only averaged 1.2 TO pg).

It doesn't matter he was instrumental in both wins against the Clippers and the W against Portland.

Sequ will always find a way to bitch.

Waste of bandwith.