PDA

View Full Version : Wilks, LJ3 and Marks...

CosmicCowboy
04-12-2005, 09:16 PM
assuming Devin is ready those guys get to wear really nice suits to the playoffs...

anyone disagree?

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Nope. Although unless Devin is completely healthy I look at either Wilks or LJIII (he can guard the long threes in a pinch) as a replacement.

E20
04-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Quit being so mean.
:cuss

CosmicCowboy
04-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Quit being so mean.
:cuss

You think I am mean?

I am really a big TeddyBear..

CosmicCowboy
04-12-2005, 10:06 PM
*burp*

anyone want to argue the playoff roster now?

mookie2001
04-12-2005, 10:09 PM
the third has to make it

CosmicCowboy
04-12-2005, 10:17 PM
the third has to make it

sorry...been watching Pop for a long time...If he was on the short list he would have gotten time tonight...

exstatic
04-12-2005, 10:22 PM
LJ III is about the only player I can say WILL be in a suit. The rest is a dogfight, although Beno helped himself tonight with solid shooting. If he comes around and starts playing like he was earlier in the year, Wilks will be sporting Brooks Brothers, too.

T Park
04-12-2005, 10:55 PM
LJ3.

How the fuck is he even in the league.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2005, 10:59 PM
We need Linton on our playoff roster for those long threes that rape us whenever we play them, but we won't.

It's really our biggest achilles heel personnel wise. But I doubt he'll make it, and we'll probably be kicking ourselves for it sometime in May.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:10 PM
and we'll probably be kicking ourselves for it sometime in May.

Youve got to be kidding me.

Youd leave him on the roster and leave off like Robinson???

Come the fuck on.

Id put Marks ahead of Linton Johnson.

LJ3 is pathetic.

Leetonidas
04-12-2005, 11:13 PM
-Sean Marks
-Mike Wilks
-Linton Johnson

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Marks has regressed like a mofo the last two weeks. He's like a curly haired Jack Haley at this point (and I like Marks and his hustle).

How can you say that about Linton? He got like one game of run, and he held his own at the three spot without the benefit of Duncan to cover up his mistakes.

I am not looking for him to come in and average a double double, just help us cool off a hot long three when it happens.

In case you hadn't noticed, Devin's back is still fucked up. He's about the only one on this team outside of LJ3 who is capable of guarding long threes. I don't see Devin being healthy enough to contribute in the playoffs, so leave him off.

Wilks, Marks, and DBrown on the IL, fill in the rest for the playoff roster.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:16 PM
LJ III is like Bowen...minus the jumper. :wow You can't have it both ways, AHF. If you want the Spurs to run an effective offense not predicated on 4-down, you can't have a player like LJ III even sniff minutes, and if that's the case, why have him on the roster? Did anyone notice that late in the 3rd and in the 4th, they stuck Horry on Miles, and he did a creditable job? Garnett isn't in the playoff mix, and who else has a long three that scares you? Marion is 6'7", Dirk is a 4 this year.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Why in the fuck wouldn't Rasho be on the IR?

So Pop can jack off to hear his name called in the starting lineup?

Once Nazr or Massenburg get in the game, this mofo is not getting off the chair. So why bother?

Rasho can't play against the Denvers, the Phoenixs, the Rockets.... So sit him on the IR.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2005, 11:18 PM
the Rockets :rolleyes

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Why can't I have it both ways? :lol We all know defense is first, second, and third on the priority list for Pop.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Rasho can't play against the Denvers, the Phoenixs, the Rockets.... So sit him on the IR.

That's stupid, even for you, Sequ. He stood fucking Yao up and took his lunch money last game. He's also the only one to lean on Shaq if Miami makes the Finals.

LJ III is a pitiful offensive player, AHF. If you still want him on the roster, expect a lot of 4-down, and smothering traps.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:20 PM
the Rockets

Did you watch the game on the 27th of March at all??

Yeah you cheered for him but you act like a retard on a sugar fit on here.

Why in the fuck wouldn't Rasho be on the IR?

Because hes a top 5 defensive center that when with Duncan shuts team's offenses down totally.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Rasho is not very good. Wake the fuck up.

Are you all Pop's children?

Leetonidas
04-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Rasho is a defensive presence. He intimidates in the post.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:25 PM
He has his uses, against the league's giants. He's one of the few players that can lean on Shaq, and not allow him to just spin and dunk all night. He also plays VERY well against Yao. Recognize.

Kori says that he's WAY taller than Tim, who's 6'10, so he's probably a legit 7'1" 265. There is no one else on the roster who can bring that height and beef. Nazr is only 6'10", and got lit up like a Roman Candle by Shaq this year.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:27 PM
When it mattered, (playoffs) Rasho got bentover by Shaq.

If you look at Minnesota and the years that he has been here, he is a decent big, but in no fucking way is he a starter for one of the best teams in the NBA.

No fucking way.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Your such a fuckin moron.

Of course, you call manu a pussy, you couldnt come to a gtg after coming back from

BOWLING

LMAOOOOO

The biggest pussy sport in the world.

Hell, it aint even a fuckin sport.

A sport where, if you get drunk, makes you better?? Isnt a fuckin sport.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:30 PM
If we go against Miami without Rasho, we lose. Period.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Sequ obviously didn't watch Rasho run with Amare earlier this year :)

ex, I'm talking about one of Marks, LJ, Wilks, and Devin making the roster. Devin's back is still messed up, so I'm ruling him out. Marks has done nothing but regress the last two weeks. That leaves LJ and Wilks. We're set at PG, with TP and Beno, with Manu and Barry capable of stepping in.

We have zero long threes to shut down anyone who gets hot against us (I'm looking at Marion, Rashard, 'Melo, Van Horn, Josh Howard, Stackhouse, and Tmac.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Your such a fuckin moron.
Of course, you call manu a pussy, you couldnt come to a gtg after coming back from
BOWLING
MAOOOOO
he biggest pussy sport in the world.
Hell, it aint even a fuckin sport.
A sport where, if you get drunk, makes you better?? Isnt a fuckin sport.

Nice, this mother fucker calls me out after going to one gtg. STFU.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Sequ obviously didn't watch Rasho run with Amare earlier this year :)

:lol

Shit, was that a funny?

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Nice, this mother fucker calls me out after going to one gtg

Thats right.

Im calling you out, cause you pussied out.

Fuckin Vince Carter wannabe bitch.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Shit, was that a funny?

It's only funny because you look like such a dumbass for saying he can't run with them.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:41 PM
It's only funny because you look like such a dumbass for saying he can't run with them.

Rasho is the slowest mofo in the NBA. I am not gettin it, nor am I feelin it.

Look at the past 3 games without Duncan and Rasho and who the fuck is going off?

Keep building my case. Pulease.....

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:44 PM
who the fuck is going off

Guys like Pryzbilla, Wilcox, and Foyle,

who wouldnt sniff to as close to the points if Rasho was there.

Buy a clue instead of another beer Uncle Buck.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Pryzibilla and that dude from Golden State DESTROYED RASHO the last time they played, go, run along, check your stats....

Come back.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Pryzibilla and that dude from Golden State DESTROYED RASHO the last time they played

No they didnt.

Once again, the last time the SPurs played the Blazers, Nesterovic was hurt you fuckin short bus riding tard.

Look at the stats from the end of december and see what Pryzbilla did.

Once again.

Im right, your as usual, wrong.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Pryzibilla and that dude from Golden State DESTROYED RASHO the last time they played4 and 2 points?

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Correction: I was referring to the Clippers instead of Golden State.

T Park
04-13-2005, 12:00 AM
19 1-2 0-0 2-6 1 4 5 1 0 2 0 3 4

THats Pryzbilla's line from the last time Rasho played him.

Ohhhh boy.

Thats HUUUUGGGEEEEEE

Rasho's numbers?

4-10 0-0 0-0 4 3 7 4 0 0 0 3 8

8 points 7 boards

compared to 4 and 5.

Your right Sequ,

Pryzbilla DESTEROYED him.

Goodnight now.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-13-2005, 12:02 AM
The guy who only one point less in fewer minutes this time?

CosmicCowboy
04-13-2005, 11:26 AM
last nights game did nothing to change my mind...

Glad to see BigDog getting some minutes...only problem is you can sure see that he's not used to the hand check rule yet...

bigbendbruisebrother
04-13-2005, 11:38 AM
assuming Devin is ready those guys get to wear really nice suits to the playoffs...

anyone disagree?

Nope. Nazr has proved his worth these last two games, and Beno may have played well enough last night for Pop to start taking him for regular walks.

I think the list is Wilks, Marks & LJ 3 now.

Taco
04-13-2005, 01:08 PM
-Sean Marks
-Mike Wilks
-Linton Johnson

^^ Agree
Not on the playoff roster