PDA

View Full Version : The Fan Standings...Classic offseason Thread!

jayman2582
09-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Judging from this offseason you can tell a lot about teams fanbases. Here are my conclusions from most classy to lowest of the low.

1. Spurs fans- always classy with high basketball IQ
2. Detroit fans- Much like the spurs fans
3. Jazz fans- funny as hell
4.Hornet fans- Some good, some bad.. occasionally funny
5. Rockets fans-Behavior improves vastley in the offseason
6. Cleveland fans- always towards the bottom in every sport
7. Phoenix fans- DoK hates on his own team more than anyone else
8. Mavs fans- too many pussies :lol
30. Lakers fans- Totally arrogant dickless shits who's average age is probably 12 and spews homoeroticism thru these boards.. lowest of the low. Count it!

sound right?

Thunder Dan
09-22-2009, 11:11 AM
WTF does "always towards the bottom" mean when you put us at 6? Bottom of what? the Top 6?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 11:12 AM

Judging the entire Phoenix fan base based off my opinions is as retarded as it gets. There are two Phoenix fans on this site (Xylus and JohnMarksJohn), who are pretty much impossible to hate. Also can't jock on Pauls931's ability to get under my skin.

Culburn369
09-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Poor Jay, he took the double whammy: Mavs whipped that ass. Lakers rang up their 15th.

tee, hee.

Thunder Dan
09-22-2009, 11:15 AM
I think there are 3 Cleveland fans on the board. JoeTait who everyone likes, the dude from Austrailia who people likes, and me who most don't- so 66.7% is a good average and in baseball it would get you in the hall of fame

samikeyp
09-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Judging the entire Phoenix fan base based off my opinions is as retarded as it gets. There are two Phoenix fans on this site (Xylus and JohnMarksJohn), who are pretty much impossible to hate. Also can't jock on Pauls931's ability to get under my skin.

I would agree and would go further. Judging any fanbase on the opinions of some of their members is stupid. All the fanbases mentioned have some great fans and some really dipshit fans including the Spurs.

redzero
09-22-2009, 11:17 AM
At least the Hornets are high on a list somewhere.

IronMexican
09-22-2009, 11:19 AM
I think there are 3 Cleveland fans on the board. JoeTait who everyone likes, the dude from Austrailia who people likes, and me who most don't- so 66.7% is a good average and in baseball it would get you in the hall of fame

What about that Lebronjames23 guy? I don't think too many people like him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 11:20 AM

It'd be really unfair to judge Cleveland fans based on Tacker.

ginobili's bald spot
09-22-2009, 11:22 AM
:lol Pathetic trolling attempt by OP. You were really reaching for that one. Your anger and petty jealousy just shows the Lakers success has really gotten to you. You already lost.

Muser
09-22-2009, 11:23 AM

30. Lakers fans- Totally arrogant dickless shits who's average age is probably 12 and spews homoeroticism thru these boards.. lowest of the low. Count it!

You stay classy, spur fan..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 11:25 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15592

jazzypimp
09-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Jazz fans should be #1

BlackBellamy
09-22-2009, 11:41 AM
I will give you some credit. It takes a lot of balls to title a thread "classic" before anyone has read it, and when it is so obviously favors an ill-wiped bunghole. Sorry my fellow Spurfan... you get an F.

DJB
09-22-2009, 11:45 AM

probably one of the lamest dudes on the board

Thunder Dan
09-22-2009, 11:48 AM

isn't he someone's troll?

jazzypimp
09-22-2009, 11:52 AM
isn't he someone's troll?

No I dont think he's a troll. I think you're thinking of lecrab

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 11:53 AM
He's the new profile Tacker created since everytime Tacker posted there would be 5 different responses asking if he stole the post from someone.

jazzypimp
09-22-2009, 11:55 AM
He's the new profile Tacker created since everytime Tacker posted there would be 5 different responses asking if he stole the post from someone.

DoK.. I recruit you to be a jazz fan this season. Just cause I know you aren't happy as a suns fan.:toast

Thunder Dan
09-22-2009, 11:56 AM
I haven't been around the NBA forum since May...I missed everything that went down with who is who

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 12:03 PM
DoK.. I recruit you to be a jazz fan this season. Just cause I know you aren't happy as a suns fan.:toast

I'm indirectly rooting for the Jazz this year by wanting the Knicks to be the worst team in basketball.

jazzypimp
09-22-2009, 12:06 PM
I'm indirectly rooting for the Jazz this year by wanting the Knicks to be the worst team in basketball.

For real.. I want that #1 draft pick next year.

And didn't we get this next years knicks pick from the suns?

JMarkJohns
09-22-2009, 12:11 PM
I hate Robert Sarver as much as anyone. I've just run out of ways to say it. For reasons of my own sanity, I now leave it alone as best I can. He isn't changing, therefore the Suns aren't changing. My fandom changed the night Horry checked Nash into the scorers table. I lost my mind and spoke in unholy tongues. I punched two holes in my wall and literally became something I hated. From that point on I purposed to not get so heavily invested in something I couldn't control where I could lose control because of it.

Make no mistake, Sarver could catch the hottest streak of luck and win handfuls of Titles in the next decade and I'd still begrudge him those he cost me when I cared most of all.

I hate the guy and hope his time as Suns owner ends soon, whatever means necessary.

JMarkJohns
09-22-2009, 12:12 PM
For real.. I want that #1 draft pick next year.

Yes, for assuming an already expiring contract in Gugliotta. Insanity...

lefty
09-22-2009, 12:14 PM
This thread blows

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 12:18 PM

Yep....the Suns used it to unload Goog's contract. There are several reasons why I want it to happen:

1) It will shy Lebron away from them.....and I don't want him going to NY.
2) D'antoni is more likely to get fired.....I want to see him fail.
3) It'd be another extremely dumb decision to add to Brian Colangelo's already large list of dumb decisions
4) Cause being a Suns fan isn't painful enough as is

Culburn369
09-22-2009, 12:25 PM
2)

lol!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-22-2009, 12:36 PM
2)

lol!

He is as overrated as it gets, the most impressive thing any of his teams have ever done is beat the 2005 Mavs. Big fuckin deal.

Morg1411
09-22-2009, 01:10 PM
This thread is Made of Fail (TM).

KidCongo
09-22-2009, 06:26 PM

Yeh boi, will be good to see Joe and yourself back when the season starts, Rockets fans be wary :lol

cobbler
09-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Judging from this offseason you can tell a lot about teams fanbases. Here are my conclusions from most classy to lowest of the low.

sound right?

Judging any fanbase based on a handful of forum posters is just plain foolish.

Touting yourself as classy, putting yourself at #1, and making a lame attempt at dissing Laker fans is about as hypocritical as it comes.

.... and it doesn't matter what fanbase you really come from because no team association needs to be made to truly display ignorance and you have to be about as ignorant as it gets.

TheMACHINE
09-22-2009, 07:03 PM

sound right?

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fail-owned-monster-truck-fail.jpg?w=500&h=502

carrao45
09-22-2009, 10:15 PM

1. Spurs fans- always classy with high basketball IQ I've seen some dumbass Spurs Fans
2. Detroit fans- Much like the spurs fans All fanbases have dumbasses, though I haven't seen a stupid Piston fan yet...
6. Cleveland fans- always towards the bottom in every sport Biggest Homers Ever, this of course has a lot to do with LeCrab
Very clever, but the idea that any person is inferior to another based on his favorite sports team is the epitome of asininity.
sound right?