PDA

View Full Version : Sweet 1990's Era David Robinson T-Shirt

Strange Botwin
09-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Not as good as a vintage Zarko "Z-Attack" t-shirt, but sweet nonetheless....

Bid on it: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-David-Robinson-t-shirt-NWT-Spurs-command-force_W0QQitemZ300257444633QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_C SA_MC_Shirts?hash=item45e8bd0319&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__33/ept_sports_nba_experts-235715216-1253563019.jpg?ymL6W7BDqDxTfKiZ

dougp
09-22-2009, 11:05 AM
I already own that tshirt, got it on ebay. Paid $30 shipped though ...

BlackBellamy
09-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Does it come with a fanny-pack? You need to wear that with some Jams or Cross Colours shorts and some Jordan high-tops half way laced and folded over, vans Pizza makers (black and white), or mismatched neon Chucks, also a ball cap of some color that doesn't exist in nature turned completely to the side with a pager clipped to the bill (you could also wear a Doug E. Fresh "cat in the hat" style lid, s'pose). Just my opinion here...

ManuTP9
09-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Does it come with a fanny-pack? You need to wear that with some Jams or Cross Colours shorts and some Jordan high-tops half way laced and folded over, vans Pizza makers (black and white), or mismatched neon Chucks, also a ball cap of some color that doesn't exist in nature turned completely to the side with a pager clipped to the bill (you could also wear a Doug E. Fresh "cat in the hat" style lid, s'pose). Just my opinion here...

:tu

koriwhat
09-22-2009, 11:44 AM
same shit they used to sell at soloserv back in the day. man their jerseys were insane with graphics back then. soloserv was ahead of the times.

mookie2001
09-22-2009, 12:48 PM
checkered vans?

youre getting your made up 90s styles totally mixed up

BlackBellamy
09-22-2009, 12:50 PM
checkered vans?

youre getting your made up 90s styles totally mixed up

S'what I wore. Eh? Whatever you say cap'n...

EricB
09-22-2009, 12:51 PM
That shirt was the shit back in the day...

baseline bum
09-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Not as good as a vintage Zarko "Z-Attack" t-shirt, but sweet nonetheless....

Bid on it: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-David-Robinson-t-shirt-NWT-Spurs-command-force_W0QQitemZ300257444633QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_C SA_MC_Shirts?hash=item45e8bd0319&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__33/ept_sports_nba_experts-235715216-1253563019.jpg?ymL6W7BDqDxTfKiZ

That is sweet. I used to have that shirt and wore it all the time. Does anyone remember that David Robinson fiesta colored jersey from the 90s? I thought that was the coolest David Robinson gear ever made (I also had the red, white, and blue Barkley one too, from when he was on the Sixers). It was a really thin jersey (not like a game jersey; more like a practice one). I know someone has to remember which one I'm talking about. I think it was orange on the bottom and faded into red, yellow, and the finally fiesta green by the time you got to the top.

koriwhat
09-22-2009, 05:28 PM
That is sweet. I used to have that shirt and wore it all the time. Does anyone remember that David Robinson fiesta colored jersey from the 90s? I thought that was the coolest David Robinson gear ever made (I also had the red, white, and blue Barkley one too, from when he was on the Sixers). It was a really thin jersey (not like a game jersey; more like a practice one). I know someone has to remember which one I'm talking about. I think it was orange on the bottom and faded into red, yellow, and the finally fiesta green by the time you got to the top.

i believe they sold them at soloserv. when i was a kid they had that drob shirt as well as a bunch of the jerseys you speak of. cool shit! i used to beg my mother for those jerseys but ended up with a "homey don't play that" tshirt and a pair of marithé françois girbaud pants with an ink spot on them which satisfied me no less.

Drachen
09-22-2009, 06:52 PM
i believe they sold them at soloserv. when i was a kid they had that drob shirt as well as a bunch of the jerseys you speak of. cool shit! i used to beg my mother for those jerseys but ended up with a "homey don't play that" tshirt and a pair of marithé françois girbaud pants with an ink spot on them which satisfied me no less.

What about the Z. Cavariccis with the pockets on the front??

BlackBellamy
09-22-2009, 08:41 PM
What about the Z. Cavariccis with the pockets on the front??

ooo shit! What's up A.C. Slater?

baseline bum
09-22-2009, 09:42 PM

I remember getting that shirt and those two jerseys over at Champs in Windsor Park Mall. I don't remember them making the jersey style I was talking about for anyone other than David and Barkley though. I would have for sure gotten an Olajuwon, Jordan, Pippen, or Drexler if they made them (it was about 92 I think).

antimvp
09-22-2009, 10:08 PM
don't forget the Oakley's

BlackBellamy
09-22-2009, 11:10 PM
http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af206/Black_Bellamy/oakley.jpg

jjktkk
09-23-2009, 02:24 AM

Yea I had one of those back in 90 and 91. Very cool Jersey, had David with the Alamo background. Super cool Jersey!

Gervin44Silas13
09-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Sweet Check out my throwback Division Champs tees on my photos!