PDA

View Full Version : Ok. We have to out somebody. At least one Spurstalk poster is hiding something.

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 04:02 PM
This post was found on Stormfront.org. If you are unaware what stormfront.org is, you only need to know that is the largest white nationalist forum on the web with ties to David Duke and Don Black, ex Grand Wizards of the KKK.

I have an account at www.spurstalk.com. If you're a Spurs fan, this is the best site of all, and yes, they do leave some latitude for criticism, but the instant ANY TINY REMARK SMACKS OF RACE, down comes the hammer, and your comments will never be seen again. The forum boss here is not likely a negro. Too much intelligence is needed to keep www.spurstalk.com up and running, so I suspect it's our old friend, Das Juden Goon, masquerading as a negro, who keeps the show running.

Either way, doesn't matter. The bias is highly slanted towards negroes. You cannot really say what you want, nor point out what a flop the average negro basketball player is. Ok, it's not going to change anything, granted. This forum is never going to challenge those of the major sports forums, but don't forget that Google crawls millions of webpages-- constantly updating things, and a post here that highlights the utter disgraceful lack of talent for a guy like Shaq can be picked up via Google searches, just as would happen for posts at the major websites. So it's not exactly like one would be simply preaching to the choir.

San Antonio's Brent Barry, son of hall of famer Rick Barry (who retired before the negroes TOTALLY took over the game) has been short-changed repeatedly and clearly kept from duplicating his father's achievements, but just try to point out any of this at the major sports forums and you'll get your butt kicked off the boards.

I wish STORMFRONT had a sports page so I could point out after games what a miserable failure the San Antonio negroes did on a given night, which cannot be done elsewhere. They won't allow it.

And if there are those who think the sports page is irrelevant, remember that Herr Hitler was a big sports fan himself, sport events were big stuff in Germany during the Nazi years, so why would the admins here think that the sports page is something of no interest?

And the absolute bottom line is simple: for those that have no interest in this, just stay away from the sports section. Free speech, remember?? If you don't think a post is proper, or not up your alley, don't click on the link and then you won't be offended, right?

If the Admins here at Stormfront.org, and the members as well, think that there are only negroes who follow sports teams, they ought to pull their heads out of the sand and take a breath of reality. As any knowledgeable Stormfront visitor knows very well, Das Juden Volk is behind the scenes, like he is for so much of the other aspects of society, and it's our old nemesis, King Izzy, that runs the show in all aspects of sports. What tribe do you fellows think David Stern is a member of? He's the commissioner of the NBA, and makes absolutely certain negroes are elevated to highest level, no matter what the statistics reveal.

If a sports section here at Stormfront is not a hot item, WHO CARES? What difference does it make? If you don't like it, don't go there. But my guess is, between now and a year into the future, with a chance to get rolling, the Admins might be very much surprised how many posts pile up. But you gotta give it time to get up to speed, for people to find out about it. Business would surely pick up, but even if it doesn't, how much would a sports section tax the overall operation of the Stormfront website operation? Would it be a threat to drive www.stormfront.org out of business? No way!!

What does every salesman know? Put an item up on the shelf, and someone will come along and buy it! Open up a new store, and let there be no doubt, the customers will come. Too many peddlers have made tooooooo many millions based on the simple logic in the previous sentence to convince me of any other conclusion.

thank you.

- hopsing88 (stormfront member)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stormfront.org%2Fforum%2Fshow thread.php%3Ft%3D366651%26page%3D2&ei=7zi5SrqaBYL8sgOLw-0f&usg=AFQjCNGH5BAYXK1lQ981JUGwzMlOGwIUoA&sig2=nS72OzD5XHouY8Uf7K1M6g

clambake
09-22-2009, 04:04 PM
hmmmmm........whottt said he spends time on these webbers.

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 04:06 PM

Apparently Kori is a Jew?

:lol

Also, Whott does talk about Barry often....

jack sommerset
09-22-2009, 04:10 PM
They owners here pretty much let you talk all the smack you want but not in the spews part. They don't like anyone knocking that cheap shitty organization team in that part of the forum.

I got bored reading the rest of Whotts post.

JudynTX
09-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Wow

BacktoBasics
09-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Horseshit. I've proven time and time again that uncalled for unfounded racism is for the most part tolerated if humorous.

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Just because someone joins a white nationalist forum and says a whole lot of racist things does not make them a racist

- The defense

Phenomanul
09-22-2009, 04:31 PM

Not really whottt's writing style....

BacktoBasics
09-22-2009, 04:34 PM
This thread would be way better in the Club.

baseline bum
09-22-2009, 04:35 PM

It sounds like a troll job against him.... a bad one.

mookie2001
09-22-2009, 04:36 PM
i call a bullshit bot that replaces X for your message board

or else hopsing88 is likely a 21 year old fan of the jim rome show for the hop sing reference, or else hes older and a bonanza fan

Bartleby
09-22-2009, 04:37 PM

That's what I was thinking. Sounds more like another frequent poster in the political forum, but I'm not going to start naming names (tempting as it may be).

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 04:37 PM
That's what I was thinking. Sounds more like another frequent poster in the political forum, but I'm not going to start naming names (tempting as it may be).

That's why I posted it here, rather than the club

Bartleby
09-22-2009, 04:41 PM
i call a bullshit bot that replaces X for your message board

or else hopsing88 is likely a 21 year old fan of the jim rome show for the hop sing reference, or else hes older and a bonanza fan

I just can't see who would choose a username like that other than some old white dude.

clambake
09-22-2009, 04:44 PM
clearly it's not whottt.

i said it because he claimed it was the KKK vote that got obama elected. lol

DarrinS
09-22-2009, 04:47 PM
We have to "out" somebody?

As Chad Ochocinco would say, "Child please".

Keep up the good work there Nancy Drew.

:lmao

mookie2001
09-22-2009, 04:49 PM
its a funny story rome always tells from an old tour stop in lowa, where some dude asked an asian audio guy working for rome if he was hop sing, otherwise i dont think i wouldve realized the asian guy from bonanza was named that

the only thing is its a pretty old story and i doubt someone who was born in 88 (if that is a birth year ) would remember, unless rome just told the story again recently

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 04:57 PM
its a funny story rome always tells from an old tour stop in lowa, where some dude asked an asian audio guy working for rome if he was hop sing, otherwise i dont think i wouldve realized the asian guy from bonanza was named that

the only thing is its a pretty old story and i doubt someone who was born in 88 (if that is a birth year ) would remember, unless rome just told the story again recently

Rome says that story often. I've actually heard that

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 04:58 PM
It sounds like a troll job against him.... a bad one.

Who determined it was whottt? It could just as easily be Kori insulting herself.

mookie2001
09-22-2009, 04:58 PM
cuantos anos tienes?

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 05:02 PM
cuantos anos tienes?

14, but I have a PhD in Homemaking.

mookie2001
09-22-2009, 05:05 PM
nobody, everyone just ruled him out

if whottt wrote 1000 words it would sound a lot more intelligent than that shit

Winehole23
09-22-2009, 05:31 PM
i call a bullshit bot that replaces x for your message board+1

Kori Ellis
09-22-2009, 07:02 PM
So... Why were you searching stormfront.org?

Anyway, we already saw this two years ago. Pretty old news.

Wild Cobra
09-22-2009, 09:31 PM
This post was found on Stormfront.org. If you are unaware what stormfront.org is, you only need to know that is the largest white nationalist forum on the web with ties to David Duke and Don Black, ex Grand Wizards of the KKK.
So... Why were you searching stormfront.org?

Anyway, we already saw this two years ago. Pretty old news.
I think he just outed himself as a racist.

nuclearfm
09-22-2009, 11:46 PM
I think he just outed himself as a racist.

That's hilarious, but expected. I get a kick out of you WC, Hope4dopes, Jack Som, etc. would rather ignore blatant acts of racism (especially in the tea party movement) and actually defend it.

Yeah, I'm definitely a racist for bringing attention to a widely in the closet filth.

lebomb
09-23-2009, 10:32 AM
I have an account at www.spurstalk.com. If you're a Spurs fan, this is the best site of all, and yes, they do leave some latitude for criticism, but the instant ANY TINY REMARK SMACKS OF RACE, down comes the hammer, and your comments will never be seen again. The forum boss here is not likely a negro. Too much intelligence is needed to keep www.spurstalk.com up and running, so I suspect it's our old friend, Das Juden Goon, masquerading as a negro, who keeps the show running.

OK.............how can you say you are on Spurstalk...........promote it to those backwards ass country fucks and the Spurs team is 95% black. What a dumbass. :rolleyes

Winehole23
09-23-2009, 10:48 AM
OK.............how can you say you are on Spurstalk...........promote it to those backwards ass country fucks and the Spurs team is 95% black. What a dumbass. :rolleyesSo wrong, it's funny:

. The bias is highly slanted towards negroes. You cannot really say what you want, nor point out what a flop the average negro basketball player is.

San Antonio's Brent Barry, son of hall of famer Rick Barry (who retired before the negroes TOTALLY took over the game) has been short-changed repeatedly and clearly kept from duplicating his father's achievements :lol, but just try to point out any of this at the major sports forums and you'll get your butt kicked off the boards.With justice. What's it called when you pwn yourself?

I wish STORMFRONT had a sports page so I could point out after games what a miserable failure the San Antonio negroes did on a given night, which cannot be done elsewhere. They won't allow it.This would be an opportune moment to castigate ST posters for their continual carping about our overpaid, unathletic white players, but I guess he's too focused on the negroid incompetence that brought us 4 NBA titles

What tribe do you fellows think David Stern is a member of? He's the commissioner of the NBA, and makes absolutely certain negroes are elevated to highest level, no matter what the statistics reveal.Blacks excelling at basketball -- is a Jewish plot.

Hi-larious.

doobs
09-23-2009, 11:12 AM
The only thing we know for sure is that nuclearfm was on a white nationalist website.

Wild Cobra
09-23-2009, 11:15 AM
The only thing we know for sure is that nuclearfm was on a white nationalist website.
No kidding. What was he doing there anyway?

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 12:07 PM
No kidding. What was he doing there anyway?
planting this story.

symple19
09-23-2009, 12:46 PM
And why hasn't he responded to everyone asking him why he was on the website?

nuclearfm
09-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Apparently to WildCobra, Spursncowboys, symple19 and even Kori because I searched that website that means I'm a racist. Way to go, attack the messenger and defend the racist.

Maybe I work for the SLPC. Maybe I'm a Jew, Maybe I'm black. Maybe I sympathize with white nationalists. I'll let you guys figure that out. Google happens

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Apparently to WildCobra, Spursncowboys, symple19 and even Kori because I searched that website that means I'm a racist. Way to go, attack the messenger and defend the racist.

Maybe I work for the SLPC. Maybe I'm a Jew, Maybe I'm black. Maybe I sympathize with white nationalists. I'll let you guys figure that out. Google happens
wow, calm down. I forgot liberals take being called racist serious.

Nbadan
09-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Not one of Spurstalk's political forum finest moments...

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Not one of Spurstalk's political forum finest moments... The day after the Lakers win WC's, IMO, are worse!!

Stringer_Bell
09-24-2009, 03:52 AM
Well, I'm just glad this story had a happy ending and those racists were finally given a sports section to talk about sports dominated by niggas. Amen and goodnight.

whottt
09-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Exactly why I am a racist again?

whottt
09-24-2009, 05:57 PM

You did the same thing.

Sucks doesn't it...

spursncowboys
09-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Well, I'm just glad this story had a happy ending and those racists were finally given a sports section to talk about sports dominated by niggas. Amen and goodnight. ThunderTalk.com

spursncowboys
09-24-2009, 06:00 PM
SoonersTalk.com