PDA

View Full Version : Child narrowly escapes being crushed by car

PuttPutt
09-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Child narrowly escapes being crushed by car

Crazy video on the link below. From my local news.

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/60316892.html

METALMiKE
09-23-2009, 04:26 AM
god damn parents should have been watching their kid.

TwAnKiEs
09-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Driver had a suspended license..... wonder why :wow

MaNuMaNiAc
09-23-2009, 09:27 AM
Driver had a suspended license..... wonder why :wow

A few years in prison would definitely teach her the lesson she so fucking desperately needs. I hate dumbasses that think driving is a right whether you know how to do it or not.

Soul_Patch
09-23-2009, 10:48 AM
reminds me of two days ago i was driving down my street, and three houses up i saw a lady cross the street to go get the mail. Look over and her little girl, probably about 3 or 4 years old comes running out of the garage, darts behind the parked car in their drive way, then straight out across the street in front of me...never stopping or looking or even aware that i was coming down the street. Luckily i could see this coming a mile a way and slowed down long before it even happened. The mom didnt even say shit to her, i stopped and rolled down my window to tell them it was fucking dangerously stupid to let their kid run across the street, and the mom sort of looked blankly at me, like wtf am i talking about....

so damn sad how checked out parents are these days...makes me ill. We wonder why kids are so much more violent these days...

760Spursfan
09-23-2009, 02:52 PM
That was a close call for that kid, luckily those post were in place or that would have been a very messy scene and WTF was the driver doing????

The Franchise
09-23-2009, 05:49 PM
I've got to give it to the little girl, she didn't freeze like most kids would. When she saw the car coming she got the fuck out the way. :lol

Sense
09-23-2009, 06:20 PM
You guys are wrong on this one...
It's a good thing the parents didn't watch the kid...

Or else the kid would've been dead... and the parents too.