PDA

View Full Version : Media conservatives are coming out to denounce Glenn Beck's "hatred"

SpurNation
09-23-2009, 08:57 AM
http://current.com/158cu4c

On September 22, conservative MSNBC host Joe Scarborough announced an "honor roll" for conservatives who are willing to denounce Glenn Beck's "hatred," making specific reference to Beck's statement that President Obama is "a racist" with a "deep-seated hatred for white people." Several media conservatives in addition to Scarborough have denounced Beck's rhetoric as "harmful" and "race-baiting."

Would be great if all media personallities from both sides of political agenda were to be called out for "baiting" people.

boutons_deux
09-23-2009, 09:04 AM
BecKKK is also a Jew-baiter. (Murdoch is a Jew)

BecKKK knows where his viewers and money comes from.

BRHornet45
09-23-2009, 09:04 AM
son who writes Joe Scarborough's paychecks again??? OH YEA that's right ...MSNBC. dance puppet dance!!!

coyotes_geek
09-23-2009, 09:41 AM

Mel Gibson, is that you?

sam1617
09-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Do we realize that his comments were concerning the Prof. Gates and Sgt. Crowley situation? The quote was from 2 months ago, why are we hearing about it now?

hope4dopes
09-23-2009, 10:21 AM

So is the Rev.Wright and those who sat in his pews for 20 years.

Winehole23
09-23-2009, 10:22 AM
The gatekeepers get worried when they look around and see they are sitting next to a bunch of kooky, mouth breathing fear mongers. What's even worse, the mouth breathers get better ratings.

So "reasonable centrists" like Joe hope they can marginalize guys like Beck by suggesting he is racist and unstable.

It won't work.

hope4dopes
09-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Sounds like the corprate media is pissed off I wonder why?

hope4dopes
09-23-2009, 10:23 AM
son who writes Joe Scarborough's paychecks again??? OH YEA that's right ...MSNBC. dance puppet dance!!!

Very impressive pic...........an ACORN worker by chance?

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 10:25 AM
http://current.com/158cu4c

Would be great if all media personallities from both sides of political agenda were to be called out for "baiting" people.
I want to hear Scarborough denounce what Olbermann has said about Bush, American soldiers, republicans, conservatives, tea party people, etc.

hope4dopes
09-23-2009, 10:28 AM
I want to hear Scarborough denounce what Olbermann has said about Bush, American soldiers, republicans, conservatives, tea party people, etc.

Well then he'd loose his resonable centerist title.

Winehole23
09-23-2009, 10:29 AM
So is the Rev.Wright and those who sat in his pews for 20 years.

http://www.petercoyote.com/hebrew3x.jpg

Wild Cobra
09-23-2009, 10:39 AM
I don't think a token republican on MSNBC is making such a statement by choice.

Granted, I don't like how Glen Beck gets. He goes excessive with the mood swings. However, he is correct far more often than not.

Racist may not be the right word to call Obama, but I use it also. How about prejudiced instead.

hope4dopes
09-23-2009, 10:47 AM

Granted, I don't like how Glen Beck gets. He goes excessive with the mood swings. However, he is correct far more often than not.

Racist may not be the right word to call Obama, but I use it also. How about prejudiced instead.

Yes calling Obama a racist would be unfair....how about good friend and promoter of numerable racists and anti semites instead.

coyotes_geek
09-23-2009, 10:47 AM
JMO, but I think what's really going on here is that Scarborough is just looking to coattail the publicity Beck is getting these days by criticizing him. Would we be talking about Joe today if he hadn't denounced Beck? I doubt it.

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 10:48 AM

He reworded it to say Obama dislikes white people.
I personally think he hates anything successful.

hope4dopes
09-23-2009, 10:50 AM
He reworded it to say Obama dislikes white people.
I personally think he hates anything successful.

Yeah I know what you mean, I think it may be a pathology of leftists.

DarrinS
09-23-2009, 10:55 AM
More media attention for Glen Beck. I'm sure he hates it.

Thunder Dan
09-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Glenn Beck is just a character on TV, he is no different than anyone else who stars in a TV show. He is just catering to an audience

clambake
09-23-2009, 11:06 AM
i think he's a birther. what do you think, D?

Wild Cobra
09-23-2009, 11:28 AM
More media attention for Glen Beck. I'm sure he hates it.
LOL...

In ways, he's the male version of Ann Coulter. She loves the negative media attention about her, especially when she has a new book out. It helps her sell books. Everyone wants to know what the commotion's about.

Maybe Joe is doing this purposely, rather than at MSNBC's request. Doesn't Beck have a new book coming out? Wiki says:
Arguing with Idiots: America's Next Epic Battle: 1776 vs. 1984, scheduled for September 2009 release.

As for Morning Joe, out of curiosity, in about a half hour, I'm tuning in to his Talk Radio program:

Morning Joe, 10 AM to noon pacific (http://gateway.andohs.net/player/default_noax.aspx?nid=2920&sid=966&customlogo=&shownav=&showfav=&showtuner=&nometa=)