PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit! Psycho!

koriwhat
09-23-2009, 11:34 AM
ok so first i'm going to show yall this news story and a video and then i'm going to tell yall a couple of things.

Kens5 News Coverage (http://www.kens5.com/news/stories/KENS20090922-SpurceLeafSuicidePact_.1a801f72f.html)

ok so anyhow, this dude killed his wife right? yep! but he and her were also.... my old neighbors! holy shit!

those two loonies were so fucked out of their heads i am surprised they were able to live together all those yrs and were never put in the mental hospital to begin with.

the wife leona was not only out of her mind but also a big asshole nuisance to our block. when i first moved into that house across the street on spruce leaf rd she used to have all of us kids play games with her like "mother may i" and ball games and whatnot. as my brother, myself and my friends grew up we started not including her in our fun and that's when she turned on us.

she would call the cops any chance she got over anything imaginable, which with her wasn't hard considering all the fucked up shit she was probably already fabricating in her mind. we used to throw our basketball at her car to set the alarm off because we were sick of her calling the cops on us for that very thing when we had nothing to do with it. we would ride our bikes through her yard because she would accuse us all of ruining her flowers/garden when we hadn't done so. we would egg the shit out of her house just because she drove us to that point. and we were all talk about how nuts this lady was.

she used to tell us stories about how she knew the colonel, yep, the kfc guy but she would never go in depth. she would also speak of all the times her and god have spoken to each other face to face. she would talk about her pots and pans and her cats flying about in her house. she was just out of her mind.

her husband john was a quiet man but he was just as nuts. i remember one time him telling my brother and i about how he was struck by lightning not once but 23 times. even as kids we never believed either one of them but their stories were amusing none the less.

growing up next to these people for roughly 15 yrs i have some pretty good memories of the 2 of them.

there was this one time where my mother got home from work, single parent, and she was not in the mood to hear any of their bs that day. my mother had been warned over the phone by my brother earlier that leona and john were threatening to call the cops on us once again. so anyhow, my mother gets home and right away here comes crazy ass leona from across the street to babble some more bs to my mother. my mother asks, "what is it now?", and leona says, "your boys called me a bbb bbb bbb...", and so my mother says, "what did they call you? spit it out!", and so here comes john telling my mother, "they called my wife a bitch.", and my mother replies, "well she sure does act like one, why don't you chain that bitch up in your backyard!", and my mother proceeded to yell and cuss them out. i had never ever heard cuss words out of my mother until that day or ever seen her so heated but literally the cops were at our house daily over shit we didn't do.

there was another incident where leona called the cops on my buddy jeff claiming he flipped her off. what she really saw was us playing basketball and jeff shooting the ball and i guess from his release it looked as though his middle finger was up? i don't know but here comes the red and blue.

the cops after a while were annoyed with this lady and her husband and would take their sweet time getting to scene. they would tell them over and over that they couldn't be there 24/7 over bs accusations and petty shit but they, leona and john, would just keep calling and calling.

anyhow these stories are just the tip of the iceberg. these people were insane! crazies! and i knew one day someone would off them but i never in a million yrs would've guessed john would off leona and not in the fashion he did so.

all this time i had thought of the two of them, leona was the worst. i guess i was wrong because john took a murder and made it into something you only see on tv. the dude didn't just pill her up or hold a pillow over her head, he fuckin' tried killing her with a hammer first and then stabbed her? damn! dude is brutal and though she had it coming, no one deserves the death she endured. that shit is fuckin' blowing my mind!

thank god he didn't blow up on any of us kids back then or a neighbor. holy shit! i just still can't believe i lived across the street from those psychos all those yrs.

btw, leona used to check her mail at 3am sometimes, used to stare into the sky at all times of the day, used to stare into our and others front windows, used to accuse all the women of the neighborhood including my mother of having an affair with john... both of them used to do such whacked out things.

this shit is just way out there for me right now. crazy shit i tell ya.

Cry Havoc
09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
I knew you picked up the crazy from somewhere.

:p:

koriwhat
09-23-2009, 01:03 PM
I knew you picked up the crazy from somewhere.

:p:

haha. dude if you only knew how those 2 were. they were fuckin' nuts!

Bigzax
09-23-2009, 01:06 PM
holy shit, two dozen cats out on the street now...

mrsmaalox
09-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Yep, mentally ill people do some pretty messed up stuff sometimes.