PDA

View Full Version : A perfect 09/10 season for you

DenDen
09-23-2009, 01:02 PM
A perfect 09/10 season for me. Mcgrady come back strong with a vegence, lead the rockets to the playoff and meet the fakers in round one. Mcgrady, and the hardest working role players, and the return of a healthy pisst off Yao, bitch choke the Los angeles boy lovers out of the playoff, then go on to win the chapionship. That would be a perfect season. If not, as long as, the faker don't repeat, I'm content. Fuck the lakers.

Culburn369
09-23-2009, 01:03 PM
...then you'd wake up, tangled in the sheets, yer best work making them sticky.

jazzypimp
09-23-2009, 01:03 PM
A perfect 09/10 season for me. Mcgrady come back strong with a vegence, lead the rockets to the playoff and meet the fakers in round one. Mcgrady, and the hardest working role players, and the return of a healthy pisst off Yao, bitch choke the Los angeles boy lovers out of the playoff, then go on to win the chapionship. That would be a perfect season. If not, as long as, the faker don't repeat, I'm content. Fuck the lakers.

I agree with you on those bitch ass lakers! But thats about it!

Culburn369
09-23-2009, 01:04 PM
I agree with you on those bitch ass lakers! But thats about it!

Well, a course you do, Jazzy, you rolled over for us. Den just took the pickle like a trooper.

tee, hee.

jazzypimp
09-23-2009, 01:05 PM

He sticky's sheets while you sticky unaware assholes.

Culburn369
09-23-2009, 01:06 PM
He sticky's sheets while you sticky unaware assholes.

A Sloan team quittin' like that, Jazzy. WTF?

Hornets1
09-23-2009, 01:06 PM
I'll start.

The ____________ win the Title!(insert your favorite team into the blank)

OK, I got this:

The Hornets win the Title!(That was harder than it seemed)

Morg1411
09-23-2009, 01:07 PM
I'll start.

OK, I got this:

Depends on which title you're talking about....

DenDen
09-23-2009, 01:10 PM

True I make my sheets sticky, I also make the inside of my gf va jay jay stcky, while you enjoy walking around with a sticky anus.

DenDen
09-23-2009, 01:17 PM
I'll start.

OK, I got this:

Naw, I did say I'll be content if any team besides the fakers win the fakers win. Teams like the spurs, mavs, cavs, Celtic, jazz, etc etc...

Culburn369
09-23-2009, 01:19 PM
True I make my sheets sticky, I also make the inside of my gf va jay jay stcky, while you enjoy walking around with a sticky anus.

Perhaps, but, I still jumped over your moneymaker for my 15th.

Though Battier running to & fro with his "Stop Kobe" 3-ring-binder was adorable.

tee, hee.

alamo50
09-23-2009, 02:09 PM
We beat the Fakers in the Western Finals and go on to win THE Finals vs. the arrogant current Celtics.

angel_luv
09-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I hope that the Raptors games are on national cable often so I can get to regularly watch Hedo and Sho play as teammates.

I would love to see the Raptors win it all- a second championship ring for Sho and a first for Hedo.

Perfecto! :)

And I hope that the Spurs win the Western Conference finals and that when the Raptors win this year's NBA Finals they do it at a game in the AT&T Center so that I can see Sho and Hedo win.

jazzypimp
09-23-2009, 02:17 PM

LoL
The secret is out cockburn!! Everyone knows about your sitcky anus. Discusting. Who would have ever thought of farting as air drying?

IronMexican
09-23-2009, 02:35 PM
I always click on any thread this rocketfan makes to see his penis envy of the Lakers.

Leetonidas
09-23-2009, 04:40 PM
I hope that the Raptors games are on national cable often so I can get to regularly watch Hedo and Sho play as teammates.

I would love to see the Raptors win it all- a second championship ring for Sho and a first for Hedo.

Perfecto! :)

And I hope that the Spurs win the Western Conference finals and that when the Raptors win this year's NBA Finals they do it at a game in the AT&T Center so that I can see Sho and Hedo win.
What the hell is wrong with you? You're not a Spurs fan, just a Rasho fan? You have such an odd fixation with goofy looking eastern European dudes.

bostonguy
09-23-2009, 04:47 PM
If the Celtics and Lakers meet in the 2010 Finals and are both healthy. It would be great to see the last 2 champs go at it and answer the remaining questions(Can Boston beat a Laker team that grew a pair? Can this Laker team take down the Celts and get revenge for 2008?) concerning the 2 teams once and for all. I am not optimistic it will happen but it is what I want. Even if the Celts lose, it would be great to see these 2 teams go at it one final time. The window shuts for Boston after this year.

BlackBellamy
09-23-2009, 04:48 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? You're not a Spurs fan, just a Rasho fan? You have such an odd fixation with goofy looking eastern European dudes.

Of all the players to become fairweather over, Rasho (Bambi) and Turkeyglue? She's explained this backwards understanding of "Spurs fan" before, but I find this particular, extremely lofty wish (Raptors champs? :lol) quite disturbing.

bostonguy
09-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Expect to see the Lakers and Celtics if no injuries take place. I still think the Celtics can compete one more year depending on the growth of Rajon and Perk, and what they do with Allen's contract.

Allens big expiring should be an interesting situation especially as the deadline nears.

birdy219
09-23-2009, 09:39 PM
:flag::lobt: nuff said.

c@t
09-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Rocketsfan-made threads are all epidemical as shit.

Donkeybong
09-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Lakers bitch slap the blazers in 2nd round, then the spurs in WCF. Finally meet Boston in the Finals and demoralize them and get revenge for 2008. I wouldn't mind seeing the Lakers face the Cavs either. It would be epic to see Lebron, Shaq, Kobe and Artest together in the finals.

AnthonyM
09-24-2009, 01:38 AM
The Spurs go 98-0. Beating the Suns in the first round, the Mavs in the second round, the Lakers in the WCF and the Celtics in the NBA finals.

Oh and the Spurs trade Bonner and Finley for an unprotected lottery pick that wins the first pick overall.

:tu

The only thing better than this would be making the Lakers cry again...

baseline bum
09-24-2009, 01:53 AM
Winning a title going through Houston, Dallas, LA, and then Boston, with a game 7 win in Staples.

KSeal
09-24-2009, 03:13 AM
I always click on any thread this rocketfan makes to see his penis envy of the Lakers.

:lol Just a little bit.