PDA

View Full Version : School kids taught to Praise Obama

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 08:17 PM
0aqMTD5UFmU

Nbadan
09-23-2009, 08:28 PM
...it's eatting you up inside that Barack 'Hussein' Obama hasn't started a war for oil isn't it?

Stringer_Bell
09-23-2009, 08:43 PM
I really hope this is footage from a public school, finally proof the teachers are teaching something worth a damn with our tax dollars.

In conclusion, Ol' Dirty Bastard once said something to the effect of, "I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, Obama is for the children." Tru dat! Truuuuuuuu dat!

jack sommerset
09-23-2009, 09:08 PM
That is sad. It was instant love affair with some Americans concerning Obama. They threw out all logic and were cult like. I have a sister in DC. LOVES the motherfucker. Kids are 9 and 13 so they sort of know she is a freak. Durning his speech she wrote on FaceBook " Everytime he opens his mouth, I am proud to be an America" I called her up right then and there and told her this was not healthy. "The dude is a politiican and you act like he is some God., Knock it off" She said she could not help herself. WEIRD!

My Mom who is 60 went to visit her last week. I warned her she was caught up with the left movement. She thought I was crazy. I picked her up at the airport. I asked her how the trip was. She said fine. I asked her did she try to rope you into a conversation about her want to be lover. She smiled and said "Ok you were right, she is out there" I asked her what happened? My sister called my mom a idiot. A 60 year old women who raised her and all the good things that come with raising a kid, the kid now 40 called her a idiot because she does not agree with Obama and SOME of the things. Obama dems have been brainwashed. This is what happened

Sister "All republicans are IDIOTS"
Mom " I am a republican, does that make me a idiot"\
Sister "Did you vote in the last election" (like it matters)
Mom "Yes"
Sister "Did you vote Republican?"
Mom "Yes"
Sister "Well yes you are a idiot"
Mom "Just because I don't agree with some of the democrats, that should not make me a idiot. When have I ever called you a idiot. When did you become so in to politics, I am your mother....."
Sister "I'm sorry but you are a idiot. You call yourself a republican. You might as well call yourself a idiot"

CRAZY FUCKING OBAMA FREAKS GOT MY SISTER!

Stringer_Bell
09-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Sister "All republicans are IDIOTS"
Mom " I am a republican, does that make me a idiot"\

Not to be a disrespectful sourpuss, but it IS idiotic to claim either Republican/Democrat as a political affiliation. Neither of them stand for anything these days, just arguing over some bullshit now and again. Political celebrities make not examples of substantial political affiliations. Or something like that. :wakeup

jack sommerset
09-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Not to be a disrespectful sourpuss, but it IS idiotic to claim either Republican/Democrat as a political affiliation. Neither of them stand for anything these days, just arguing over some bullshit now and again. Political celebrities make not examples of substantial political affiliations. Or something like that. :wakeup

I agree some of what you are saying. Fact is there are only two parties who will win the seat of president and 99 percent of the senate. Some feel they must choose a side now. My mom has but never ever talked politics with us as kids. Very little as adults. My dad same way. (self proclaim dem but nowhere near a Obama dem) Myself, I am a independent. I know I have to pick one of the two parties or my vote does not count...

Anyways my point is the politics from the likes of the Obama dems is cult like. "Awwwwwwwwwww I love Obama and anyone who says different is a idiot or racist" Thats what they say. It's wrong. It's wrong to teach kids songs about a man, a man who has been president for 9 months and has done jack shit but break his promises. That is fucked up to me. This is not usual politics my friend.

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 09:27 PM
I really hope this is footage from a public school, finally proof the teachers are teaching something worth a damn with our tax dollars.

In conclusion, Ol' Dirty Bastard once said something to the effect of, "I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, Obama is for the children." Tru dat! Truuuuuuuu dat!:king You the man now dog!

BRHornet45
09-23-2009, 10:29 PM
sons those "teachers" should be set on fire ... dance puppets dance!!!

xeromass
09-23-2009, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg

mookie2001
09-23-2009, 11:12 PM
let me first say i fucking hate embedded youtubes and commucation via youtubes is ruining spurstalk

but these kids are awesome, and its much more fair and balanced

GKQE4vtVrJI

mookie2001
09-23-2009, 11:14 PM
mccain is fucking man, fought for us in vietNAM!

i want obama!, man fuck obama!

Nbadan
09-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Stop the propaganda!

lZSShSPFooc

Stringer_Bell
09-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Anyways my point is the politics from the likes of the Obama dems is cult like. "Awwwwwwwwwww I love Obama and anyone who says different is a idiot or racist" Thats what they say. It's wrong. It's wrong to teach kids songs about a man, a man who has been president for 9 months and has done jack shit but break his promises. That is fucked up to me. This is not usual politics my friend.

I can respect that, but politics is never politics as usual. Look at all the people that said, "I like GW cuz he's a President I can have a beer with" even though GW had sworn sobriety after finding God. Or when people said, "I'm not criticizing President Bush cuz he deserves our respect and trust, I have respect for the office." Those people are like the Obama kool-aid drinkers (oops, is that racist to say?) that won't open their eyes to his recent inability to stay firm on his promises.

I admit, I drank the kool-aid and I like to hear Obama speak about nothing in particular. I, like those GW fans, think I can have a beer with Obama and I trust him to make decisions with normal folks in mind. I may not agree with all his viewpoints, but he volunteered for a job that I can't imagine anyone wanting. The world is a fucked up place, and playing negotiator with the terrorists, environmentalists, governments, etc etc is not something I want on my desk in the morning. 9 months is a long time (if you're carrying a baby), but not long enough for a President to be painted as a failure when so many people are working very hard at making him a failure.

c@t
09-24-2009, 03:08 AM
...it's eatting you up inside that Barack 'Hussein' Obamahasn't started a war for oil isn't it?

That explains alot. :wakeup

DarrinS
09-24-2009, 07:45 AM
I thought there wasn't supposed to be any organized prayer or worship in schools.

spursncowboys
09-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Stop the propaganda!

lZSShSPFooc
Everyone knows lisa loab is a lib

ploto
09-24-2009, 10:03 PM
How stupid- this woman is mad because her child celebrated the inauguration of a US President. Kids are always taught to support and to root for whoever is the sitting president. It is not like these things were done DURING the election, but AFTER he was President of the United States. So, now all the "better" Patriots are pissed that they are supposed to support the elected President.

SpurNation
09-24-2009, 10:10 PM
How stupid- this woman is mad because her child celebrated the inauguration of a US President. Kids are always taught to support and to root for whoever is the sitting president. It is not like these things were done DURING the election, but AFTER he was President of the United States. So, now all the "better" Patriots are pissed that they are supposed to support the elected President.

Your reasoning is the exact same corispondence that "Illegal to expose" and "Illegal to exploit" practetioners have been arguing for the past 40 years.

All of a sudden it's OK?

jack sommerset
09-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Brainwashing those kids. It's wrong. Now for fun, replace the parts where they say Obama with George and you will see a bunch of cryass pussys go NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

And guess what, it would be wrong if they used W,Clinton,Kennedy,Lincoln in the song. These are presidents not Gods. I honestly don't get you freaks that think this is Okay. 5 years olds forced to sing about how Obama loves them. PATHETIC.

Soul_Patch
09-25-2009, 09:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg

My thoughts exactly. This shit is scary.

hater
09-25-2009, 09:40 AM
LOL using kids to point out Obama is evil :lmao

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 09:53 AM
I can respect that, but politics is never politics as usual. Look at all the people that said, "I like GW cuz he's a President I can have a beer with" even though GW had sworn sobriety after finding God. Or when people said, "I'm not criticizing President Bush cuz he deserves our respect and trust, I have respect for the office." Those people are like the Obama kool-aid drinkers (oops, is that racist to say?) that won't open their eyes to his recent inability to stay firm on his promises.

I admit, I drank the kool-aid and I like to hear Obama speak about nothing in particular. I, like those GW fans, think I can have a beer with Obama and I trust him to make decisions with normal folks in mind. I may not agree with all his viewpoints, but he volunteered for a job that I can't imagine anyone wanting. The world is a fucked up place, and playing negotiator with the terrorists, environmentalists, governments, etc etc is not something I want on my desk in the morning. 9 months is a long time (if you're carrying a baby), but not long enough for a President to be painted as a failure when so many people are working very hard at making him a failure.

Your lame ass legitamizing of blatant child abuse is not suprising coming from a political ideology that can promote child sex slaves.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 09:58 AM
The Soros/Obama whithouse is beyond the pale.These are not democrats, these are not liberals, these are facists, facists that are dragging the DNC through the gutter and America with it.
It is time for all people who wish to preserve the republic to get active in movements to bring these dogs down.

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 09:59 AM
^^^From zero to over the cliff in two seconds flat.

You rely too much on hyperbole, micca. Overstating the case only makes you more persuasive to people who already agree with you.

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 09:59 AM
BTW, how's that revolutionary cadre coming along?

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah what's a few child sex slaves matter, I mean what's the big deal. A small price to pay in order to lead the workers into paradise....

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah what's a few child sex slaves matter, I mean what's the big deal. A small price to pay in order to lead the workers into paradise....What children?

What slaves?

What sex?

Your dirty mind is running away with you, micca.

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:08 AM
sex slaves lol

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:11 AM
..and leave the church out of this!

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Look you little piss ant, nobody is buying it, but you little brown shirts. The attempt to manufacture a consent that this is a legitamate regime is dying daily,but please by all means stick your nose back in the crack and enjoy.

DarrinS
09-25-2009, 10:17 AM
I'm surprised the teachers put the "Hussein" in the song. I thought that was strictly reserved for those that were stoking xenophobia.

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm surprised the teachers put the "Hussein" in the song. I thought that was strictly reserved for those that were stoking xenophobia.

hi choo choo

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Look you little piss ant, nobody is buying it, but you little brown shirts. The attempt to manufacture a consent that this is a legitamate regime is dying dailyThe last US presidential election wasn't legitimate?

I guess you didn't hear that Orly Taitz lost in court again and that her own clients are swearing off her now.

but please by all means stick your nose back in the crack and enjoy.Again the relentless scatological focus. Such a dirty mind.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2009, 10:25 AM
lol sex slaves.

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:29 AM
micca likes to talk about sex with children.

thats creepy.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Rev. Wright I.......... vaugely recall the name.

Bill...what is it......Ayers....I think I met him once or twice.

Nation of ....what is it ...Islam..HHHMMMMM, no not ringing any bells

Tea Parties........Huh

Crowds....I ....dont....see any crowds

Acorn.....you mean like the nut?

Child sex slave...WHAT.

Look there whinehole you can sing along with the whitehouse , just as good as 6 year old kids.

DarrinS
09-25-2009, 10:35 AM
ChumpDumper is pretty quick with signing in/out as himself and clambake

DarrinS
09-25-2009, 10:37 AM
NJ education commissioner orders inquiry into Obama propaganda singalong

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/elementary-school-students-reportedly-taught-songs-praising-president-obama/

The commissioner of New Jersey's Department of Education ordered a review on Friday following the posting of a YouTube video depicting school children singing the praises of President Obama.

Education Department spokeswoman Kathryn Forsyth says the commissioner has directed the school superintendent to review what happened. Forsyth says the commissioner wants to ensure that students can celebrate Black History Month without "inappropriate partisan politics in the classroom."

As critics of the video claimed it amounted to "indoctrination," the tension at B. Bernice Young Elementary School escalated to such a degree Thursday that the school was placed temporarily on lockdown after its principal received death threats over a YouTube video that showed nearly 20 children being taught songs lauding the president, though back-to-school night events continuing as planned Thursday night at the school.

Video of the students at the Burlington, N.J., school shows them singing songs seemingly overflowing with campaign slogans and praise for "Barack Hussein Obama," repeatedly chanting the president's name and celebrating his accomplishments, including his "great plans" to "make this country's economy No. 1 again."

One song that the children were taught quotes directly from the spiritual "Jesus Loves the Little Children," though Jesus' name is replaced with Obama's: "He said red, yellow, black or white/All are equal in his sight. Barack Hussein Obama."

Click here to see the video.

The video has set off some families in Burlington, who said they were horrified that their children at the being "indoctrinated" to view the president like a cult figure.

"I'm stunned -- I can't believe it's our school," said Jim Pronchik, who told FOXNews.com his 8-year-old son Jimmy was one of the 18 students in the video. "We don't want to praise this guy like he's a god or an idol or a king or anything like that. That's the wrong message to be sending."

Click here to see the full lyrics to both songs.

Pronchik said he and his wife were never informed about the lesson, which the superintendent of Burlington Township schools says was held in February as part of Black History Month "to honor the contributions of African Americans to our country."

But Andrea Ciemnolonski, the parent of another one of the students in the video, said the song was part of a second-grade project on a variety of topics related to the month of February, such as Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day and Presidents Day.

"They did songs about President Washington, Lincoln, and they did do one about President Obama," Ciemnolonski said. "My daughter was in the class that did the songs about Obama. It was black history month. ... It was something for the kids to celebrate."

Ciemnolonski said she "just can't look at it as indoctrination," though she added, "The comparisons made were a little exuberant."

Superintendent Christopher Manno said in a written statement Thursday that the taping itself was out of order, but failed to address whether the lesson was approved. "The recording and distribution of the class activity were unauthorized," he wrote in a note to parents and the media.

Other families arriving at Bernice Young Elementary to pick up their children said they were outraged at the songs, which also tout a fair-pay bill Obama signed in January: "He said we must be clear today/Equal work means equal pay."

"I felt this was reminiscent of 1930's Germany, and the indoctrination of children to worship their leader," said Robert Bowen, father of two children at Bernice Young Elementary.

"I thought that if this was a civics class in say high school or upper level middle school, in might be appropriate to discuss policies or politics, but as far as children in first grade, second grade -- those types of levels -- it's inappropriate to discuss how a president is changing the world after only six weeks in office."

Parents said the songs were performed in Elvira James' second grade class. James, who refused to comment to FOXNews.com, retired at the end of the previous school year on a full pension in New Jersey.

Bowen said he thought there should be consequences for having provided such a one-sided lesson to impressionable students there.

"It's something that there should be serious repercussions for ... the administration here, and I think the school board needs to be answerable to the parents of the community," said Bowen. School board members did not respond to requests for comment.

Though the school was not planning to address the tape during back-to-school-night events, many parents were heading in with with a lot of questions about the tape.

"This video is disturbing," said a grandparent named Sandy, who spoke on the condition that her last name not be included. "We don't teach politics in pre-school -- or kindergarten or first grade."

"This has no place in the classroom," said Sandy, added Sandy, who told FOXNews.com she has two grandchildren attending Bernice Young Elementary. "It may have been the opinion of one or two, and someone should pay the consequences for it."

The author of the songs is unknown, but a woman -- possibly a teacher -- can be heard in the beginning of the video correcting and helping a student who has forgotten the words. Another woman, the person holding the camera, cheers the students on: "All right," she says. "I like that."

"Alteredbeat," the YouTube user who posted the video on the Internet, told FOXNews.com that the video was first put online by Charisse Carney-Nunes, an activist and author of the children's book "I Am Barack Obama," which her Web site says "allows children to see themselves through the inspirational story of President Obama." Carney-Nunes has been promoting the book during visits to schools on the east coast.

A poster for the book can been seen near the stage of the auditorium in the video of Bernice Young Elementary, but it is unclear whether Carney-Nunes had visited the school or was present during the filming.

"Alteredbeat" told FOXNews.com that he reached out to Carney-Nunes, who insisted that the program had been filmed in June as part of a Father's Day tribute to President Obama. "The kids made up the songs on their own," she wrote, according to the YouTube user.

"Alteredbeat" originally posted the video Sept. 6, two days before Obama made an address to the nation's schoolchildren in which he praised the American education system as the best in the world and urged students to stay in school.

"At the end of the day, we can have the most dedicated teachers, the most supportive parents, and the best schools in the world," Obama said.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:38 AM
ChumpDumper is pretty quick with signing in/out as himself and clambake
wait for it.......wait for it ......wait for it.

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Look there whinehole you can sing along with the whitehouse , just as good as 6 year old kids.You're a bad listener. Being anti-micca doesn't make me pro-Obama. That's how a child thinks.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Rev. Wright I.......... vaugely recall the name.

Bill...what is it......Ayers....I think I met him once or twice.

Nation of ....what is it ...Islam..HHHMMMMM, no not ringing any bells

Tea Parties........Huh

Crowds....I ....dont....see any crowds

Acorn.....you mean like the nut?

Child sex slave...WHAT.

Look there whinehole you can sing along with the whitehouse , just as good as 6 year old kids.Are you saying the kids in the video are sex slaves?

ChumpDumper
09-25-2009, 10:42 AM
ChumpDumper is pretty quick with signing in/out as himself and clambakeWe're not the same person, Dwight.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:42 AM
You're a bad listener. Being anti-micca doesn't make me pro-Obama. That's how a child thinks. I'll defer to your intimate knowledge of a childish mind.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:44 AM
we're not the same person, dwight.

and up pops the weasel....or the chimp....or the clambake....oh whatever.

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 10:44 AM
You agree with me then? So much the worse for you.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:45 AM
are you saying the kids in the video are sex slaves? are you trying to clumsily side step the issue.....splat.

ChumpDumper
and up pops the weasel....or the chimp....or the clambake....oh whatever.Damn, you guys are really obsessed with me.

I don't like the song.

DarrinS
You're a bad listener. Being anti-micca doesn't make me pro-Obama. That's how a child thinks.

What/who is this "micca" you guys keep referring to?

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:46 AM
stay away from our children, micca.

DarrinS
We're not the same person, Dwight.

Ok clambake.

ChumpDumper
What/who is this "micca" you guys keep referring to?Try to keep up, Dwight.

hope4dopes
You agree with me then? So much the worse for you. well of course I agree with you ....I mean what reasonable person wouldn't.

DarrinS
09-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Try to keep up, Dwight.

I wasn't asking you, clambake.

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
I wasn't asking you, clambake.

hi choo choo

ChumpDumper
09-25-2009, 10:50 AM
I wasn't asking you, clambake.Why don't you ask micca, Dwight?

There's probably a YouTube that could do it for you.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Hey Darrin what clamba...chum....ke whoever was trying to say is I'm micca.

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:58 AM
i'm glad you got that worked out, micca.

SnakeBoy
09-25-2009, 11:10 AM
let me first say i fucking hate embedded youtubes and commucation via youtubes is ruining spurstalk

We should stop with the videos and stick to using our own words to call each other faggots, fascists, socialists, teabaggers, idiots, and morons.

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 11:14 AM
What/who is this "micca" you guys keep referring to?Search "padagrim" on SpursTalk.

ChumpDumper
09-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Republicans would never allow school kids to sing their praises.

April 17, 2006, 1:48 PM ET
Out of the Mouths of Babes

At the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, children from the stricken Gulf Coast region serenaded First Lady Laura Bush with a song praising the beleaguered Federal Emergency Management Agency.

To the tune of Hey Look Me Over, about 100 young children from Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama sang:

Our country’s stood beside us
People have sent us aid.
Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade.
Congress, Bush and FEMA
People across our land
Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!

After the song, Mrs. Bush posed for photos with the kids, many of whom were wearing Katrina Kids T-shirts, despite the chilly rain.

Earlier, the First Lady read Will You Be My Friend: A Bunny and Bird Story by Nancy Tafuri. According to a White House pool report, the children sat on the grass as Mrs. Bush read; she sat in a white wrought iron chair, freshly toweled by two Park Service employees.

After the reading, Mr. Bush asked, Did you like this book? Does it tell you about what people can do to help other people, what bird did to help bunny? Be kind to him and give him shelter.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2006/04/17/out-of-the-mouths-of-babes/

clambake
09-29-2009, 07:48 PM
but....thats different.

ChumpDumper
09-29-2009, 07:52 PM
but....thats different.Yes, in this case the White House actually organized and facilitated this indoctrination supporting the Republican Congress, the Republican president and the federal agency under that Republican president's control.

clambake
09-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Yes, in this case the White House actually organized and facilitated this indoctrination supporting the Republican Congress, the Republican president and the federal agency under that Republican president's control.

funny you should mention that....because back then, it was a white house.

PixelPusher
09-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Republicans would never allow school kids to sing their praises.

April 17, 2006, 1:48 PM ET
Out of the Mouths of Babes

At the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, children from the stricken Gulf Coast region serenaded First Lady Laura Bush with a song praising the beleaguered Federal Emergency Management Agency.

To the tune of Hey Look Me Over, about 100 young children from Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama sang:

Our country’s stood beside us
People have sent us aid.
Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade.
Congress, Bush and FEMA
People across our land
Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!

After the song, Mrs. Bush posed for photos with the kids, many of whom were wearing Katrina Kids T-shirts, despite the chilly rain.

Earlier, the First Lady read Will You Be My Friend: A Bunny and Bird Story by Nancy Tafuri. According to a White House pool report, the children sat on the grass as Mrs. Bush read; she sat in a white wrought iron chair, freshly toweled by two Park Service employees.

After the reading, Mr. Bush asked, Did you like this book? Does it tell you about what people can do to help other people, what bird did to help bunny? Be kind to him and give him shelter.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2006/04/17/out-of-the-mouths-of-babes/
The things kids will do for Heckuvajob-Brownies...

boutons_deux
10-01-2009, 08:31 PM
http://www.dailykostv.com/w/002206/