PDA

View Full Version : Another rightwing terrorist attack

nuclearfm
09-23-2009, 10:17 PM
The wingnuts just lynched a census worker in Kentucky and scrawled “Fed” on his chest. This is the fourth fatal rightwing terrorist attack in the last few months. The two murder sprees in Pennsylvania, the killing of Dr. Tiller, and now this. Plus the teabag/townhall attacks, threats, armed loons showing up at Obama events and menacing Democratic members of Congress, preachers are out there leading prayers for the death of Obama, lone wolves, “militia” men, Klansmen, skinheads, neo-Nazis, all fondling their…weapons. The media covers these things in a perfunctory way, and then yawns and moves on (just as the media has categorically failed to shoot down the endless series of GOP lies and attacks). But eventually there will be an attack by a lunatic, which the media finally will not be able to ignore. And finally the American dialogue on politics will openly address the central issue – that the Republican party is not only condoning political lunacy and dangerous behaviour, but allowing the worst wingnuts to control the direction of the party.

So where is Intrade on all this? Where is the Lone Wolf Pool? Where will the big attack be, the one that finally makes America sit up and take notice?

The short odds on when it will happen: 4-1 on next August when the loons come out again.
Short odds on target: 4-1 on Democratic congressman, innocent bystander, abortion doctor or policeman.
Shortest odds for region: even money on the South.
Shortest odds on the claimed motivation: 5-1 on either the birth certificate or illegal aliens (that’s claimed motivation – the real motivation is, of course, having a black President).
Method: even money on gun attack.
Even money on the perpetrator being a dittohead.
Even money on the proposition of more tattoos than teeth.
12 to 1 that that the Republican party will exploit the murder for political purposes, and blame the Democrats/Liberals/non-nutjobs for it.

balli
09-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Sickening. The righties should be deeply, deeply ashamed of who and what they are and what they've caused to happen.

nuclearfm
09-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Sickening. The righties should be deeply, deeply ashamed of who and what they are and what they've caused to happen.

doubt it, notice the lack of posts. They're going to either ignore it or defend it.

iggypop123
09-23-2009, 11:25 PM
damn its bad enough lynching was only 50 yrs ago considering people that participated are still alive but now its going on in the present day. damn

Nbadan
09-23-2009, 11:30 PM
WASHINGTON — The FBI is investigating the hanging death of a U.S. Census worker near a Kentucky cemetery, and a law enforcement official told The Associated Press the word 'fed" was scrawled on the dead man's chest.

The body of Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found Sept. 12 in a remote patch of the Daniel Boone National Forest in rural southeast Kentucky. The Census has suspended door-to-door interviews in rural Clay County, where the body was found, pending the outcome of the investigation.

Investigators are still trying to determine whether the death was a killing or a suicide, and if a killing, whether the motive was related to his government job or to anti-government sentiment.

Investigators have said little about the case. The law enforcement official, who was not authorized to discuss the case and requested anonymity, said Wednesday the man was found hanging from a tree and the word "fed" was written on the dead man's chest. The official did not say what type of instrument was used to write the word.

Source: AP (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jbzG_)

Wild Cobra
09-23-2009, 11:40 PM
The wingnuts just lynched a census worker in Kentucky and scrawled “Fed” on his chest. This is the fourth fatal rightwing terrorist attack in the last few months.
Well, what evidence you have it's a right winger?

The FBI need more leads. I suggest you tell them what you know.

spursncowboys
09-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Did your buddies on your other website tell about it nuclearfm?

Nbadan
09-24-2009, 12:19 AM
The median income for a household in the county was $16,271, and the median income for a family was $18,925. Males had a median income of $24,164 versus $17,816 for females. The per capita income for the county was $9,716. About 35.40% of families and 39.70% of the population were below the poverty line, including 47.60% of those under age 18 and 31.30% of those age 65 or over. The county's per-capita income makes it one of the poorest counties in the United States, and the poorest that is majority non-Hispanic white.

The county has been solidly Republican for decades.<4> In the last 16 years the only Republican to receive less than 60% was Bob Dole, who still won the county by nearly 25%. In 2008 John McCain received 77.5% of the vote.

Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_County,_Kentucky)

Kentucky gets back $1.51 in federal spending for every dollar it pays in taxes...typical in GOP land...

2centsworth
09-24-2009, 12:27 AM
Rofl

Garrido is an Obama supporter, so what. This thread makes no sense.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2009, 12:30 AM
I loled at this thread.

There are nutjobs on both sides.

DarrinS
09-24-2009, 07:48 AM
nuclearfm,

You're better than this.

DarrinS
09-24-2009, 07:55 AM
For the record, the man that was killed in Kentucky was a white guy.

Also, who knows, maybe this man just knocked on the wrong door. The area where this man was working is known for having numerous meth labs.

nuclearfm
09-24-2009, 09:47 AM
doubt it, notice the lack of posts. They're going to either ignore it or defend it.

Did your buddies on your other website tell about it nuclearfm?

Rofl

Garrido is an Obama supporter, so what. This thread makes no sense.

For the record, the man that was killed in Kentucky was a white guy.

Also, who knows, maybe this man just knocked on the wrong door. The area where this man was working is known for having numerous meth labs.

:whine

Bartleby
09-24-2009, 09:56 AM

It's possible he stumbled onto something illegal, but it seems unlikely a pot grower or meth chef would want to invite the sort of attention that results from killing a federal employee.

balli
09-24-2009, 09:58 AM
I loled at this thread.

There are nutjobs on both sides.
It's just that one side has killed more Americans (committed acts of terrorism against, that is) than Al Qaeda in recent years, and that side ain't the left.

So yeah, there might be nutjobs on both sides, it's just that one side's nutjobs are turning into domestic terrorists. As has been predicted based on their hate-filled rhetoric.

jman3000
09-24-2009, 09:59 AM
The "Fed" thing makes it smell similar to "B" girl.

But there's a big difference in gently etching a "B" on your face and actually killing someone.

I'm not sure what to think.. but it is pretty sad that the conservatives are trying to defend this. Par for the course I suppose.

DarrinS
09-24-2009, 10:02 AM
It's possible he stumbled onto something illegal, but it seems unlikely a pot grower or meth chef would want to invite the sort of attention that results from killing a federal employee.

You're right. Meth users are extremely rational.

Bartleby
09-24-2009, 10:08 AM
I don't know about meth users, but I would imagine that most of the people who cook it (who very well may be meth addicts) usually avoid calling attention to what they are doing as much as possible.

101A
09-24-2009, 10:09 AM

But there's a big difference in gently etching a "B" on your face and actually killing someone.

I'm not sure what to think.. but it is pretty sad that the conservatives are trying to defend this. Par for the course I suppose.

Defending?

lol.

How about lefties trying to convict people's political ideology based on the facts of a case in which the police still hold at least some suspicion of suicide!

If a guy was hanged. It's horrific.

If someone scrawled letters in his chest, and killed him because he was a representative of the Federal Government just doing his job, it's even more horrific.

Now, find out who did it; then we can all universally condemn that person(s) - in the meantime I'm going to feel sorry of that man's family.

balli
09-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Most of the rural right are meth addicts. It's a drug for worthless and retarded white trash. So they very well could have been meth-heads, in fact, I'd bet on it. But that said, that doesn't change the fact that it was a politically motivated act of terrorism against a fellow American; the motive being that he was a federal worker.

When I kill a republican, do I get to say it's okay because I was taking a bong hit when he knocked on my door?

jman3000
09-24-2009, 10:12 AM
Maybe not so much defending as deflecting. Poor choice of words on my part.

DarrinS
09-24-2009, 10:15 AM

I don't defend the actions of any crazy person. What I object to is the linking of this singular event with people that happen to be critical of the policies being promoted by this admin.

In other words, Timothy McVeigh no more represents conservatives than Jim Jones represents progressives.

DarrinS
09-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Most of the rural right are meth addicts.

You lie.

jack sommerset
09-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Well, what evidence you have it's a right winger?

The FBI need more leads. I suggest you tell them what you know.

Who gives a shit if the murderer claims to be an american right wing nut job? This is a murder story. But some dumbasses will compare what this murderer does to someone attending a town meeting or a tea party protesting healthcare/taxes. Those folks are fucking pathetic. I'm telling you, these Obama dems are cult like.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Those folks are fucking pathetic. I'm telling you, these Obama dems are cult like.
I know that. But if they think they have enough facts, then shouldn't they talk to the authorities? My hope is they get locked up in the Funny Farm.

balli
09-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Who gives a shit if the murderer claims to be an american right wing nut job?
People who don't like terrorism being perpetrated against them and their countrymen.

This is a murder story.No it isn't. Otherwise the innocent victim (single father of 2) wouldn't have the political motive for the act of terrorism scrawled across his chest.

But some dumbasses will compare what this murderer does to someone attending a town meeting or a tea party protesting healthcare/taxes.
Actually I think that comparison was made before the murder took place. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of times. The left warned that the right was going to get violent. They did. And yes, the tea parties/healthcare/KKK mentality/hate filled misinformation, caused this.

these Obama dems are cult like.
Says the guy who's defending the lynching and murder of federal worker by a paranoid terrorist.

jman3000
09-24-2009, 10:37 AM
I don't defend the actions of any crazy person. What I object to is the linking of this singular event with people that happen to be critical of the policies being promoted by this admin.

In other words, Timothy McVeigh no more represents conservatives than Jim Jones represents progressives.

Ummm... you do that all the time with liberals.

Don't play innocent. It's just that this is an allegation against your team... so of course it must be false.

jack sommerset
09-24-2009, 10:38 AM
People who don't like terrorism being perpetrated against them and their countrymen.
No it isn't. Otherwise the innocent victim (single father of 2) wouldn't have the political motive for the act of terrorism scrawled across his chest.

Actually I think that comparison was made before the murder took place. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of times. The left warned that the right was going to get violent. They did. And yes, the tea parties/healthcare/KKK mentality/hate filled misinformation, caused this.

Says the guy who's defending the lynching and murder of federal worker by a paranoid terrorist.

Why bother breaking each line down. You fucking waste. The murderer is a MURDERER. Let him claim he did for Alah,Jesus, whatever God he wants, let him say he did it for Jodie fucking Foster. He is a killer and thats what normal people will say.

sam1617
09-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Seriously, sometimes the idiocy on this board just amazes me. Do you people have nothing better to do than blame broad sections of the populace with the actions of some crazy dude?

Hey, I heard some black dude killed a Mexican, I guess all black people are racist against Mexicans. Its just as stupid, and yet if someone was to seriously claim that, I'm sure that all of you idiots would condemn that statement.

balli
09-24-2009, 10:44 AM
lol remember when the terrorism party- err, the GOP made a big fuss over the DHS report about violence and right wing terrorism. It'll never happen they said. lol

nuclearfm
09-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Seriously, sometimes the idiocy on this board just amazes me. Do you people have nothing better to do than blame broad sections of the populace with the actions of some crazy dude?

Yes, we do. Not because they committed the acts, but because they are shitty human beings that encourage it. They have no remorse.
BmqtNiy4lgc

jack sommerset
09-24-2009, 10:47 AM
lol remember when the terrorism party- err, the GOP made a big fuss over the DHS report about violence and right wing terrorism. It'll never happen they said. lol

You're a idiot :lol GOP equals terrorism party. You really need help.

sam1617
09-24-2009, 10:49 AM
And the argument can easily be made that the left are shitty human beings. Its all about perspective.

Liberal nut jobs hate the government too, yet they are ok?

balli
09-24-2009, 10:51 AM
All I know is that the FBI doesn't spend a week and a half investigating murders. They might spend a week and a half investigating a predicted act of terrorism that rose from the right's batshit insane and hypocritical anti-govt sentiment, but a regular murder? The FBI doesn't give a fuck.

sam1617
09-24-2009, 10:51 AM
All I know is that the FBI doesn't spend a week and a half investigating murders. They might spend a week and a half investigating an act of terrorism that rose from the right's anti-govt sentiment, but a regular murder? The FBI doesn't give a fuck.

Actually, since killing a federal employee is a federal crime I'm pretty sure, they would investigate...

jack sommerset
09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
All I know is that the FBI doesn't spend a week and a half investigating murders. They might spend a week and a half investigating an act of terrorism that rose from the right's anti-govt sentiment, but a regular murder? The FBI doesn't give a fuck.

You really are stupid.:lol

nuclearfm
09-24-2009, 10:53 AM
And the argument can easily be made that the left are shitty human beings. Its all about perspective.

Liberal nut jobs hate the government too, yet they are ok?

Nope, but they aren't literally lynching people for doing there job. Nor are they not remorseful when that does happen.

101A
09-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Nope, but they aren't literally lynching people for doing there job. Nor are they not remorseful when that does happen.

link.

101A
09-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Yes, we do. Not because they committed the acts, but because they are shitty human beings that encourage it. They have no remorse.
BmqtNiy4lgc

Who are you talking about that has no remorse?

sam1617
09-24-2009, 11:00 AM

Ah yes, because anarchist groups and anti-capitalist groups have never ever committed domestic terrorism.

LnGrrrR
09-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Some lefties are crazy, some righties are crazy.

nuclearfm
09-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Ah yes, because anarchist groups and anti-capitalist groups have never ever committed domestic terrorism.

Yeah and they are shitty people. I think everyone can agree with that. However for a large part, you will still find people (more often than not affiliated with far right ideology and the GOP) that defend the OKC bombing (Timothy McVeigh) and the Branch Davidians as anti-govt saints, patriots, etc.

hope4dopes
09-24-2009, 11:19 AM
nuclearfm,

You're better than this.
NO, no he's not.

nuclearfm
09-24-2009, 11:23 AM
NO, no he's not.

In my other thread there is a discussion about how to fix the GOP.

Exhibit A:
A good example would be to exclude people like hope4dopes from the mainstream party platform.

101A
09-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Yeah and they are shitty people. I think everyone can agree with that. However for a large part, you will still find people (more often than not affiliated with far right ideology and the GOP) that defend the OKC bombing (Timothy McVeigh) and the Branch Davidians as anti-govt saints, patriots, etc.

link.

sam1617
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM

Then find those people and argue with them... Why come in here attacking people that don't find them to be honorable, and find them despicable?

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 10:54 AM
HEY........ LET'S NOT BRING BILL AYERS INTO THIS. I mean if we find these murderers we can give them a teaching credentail, and then they'll be legitatmate presidental advisors.

CosmicCowboy
09-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Sorry the guy got killed. I'm not defending anyone that would do that.

At the same time, you guys automatic assumption that this was politically related defies logic.

As someone pointed out, this could have just as easily been criminal and the "FED" could have implied a mistaken identity for DEA, ATF, etc. and it was a brazen warning by some hillbilly meth head to stay out of the hills. Those hicks have been killing Federal agents ever since making selling alcohol was made illegal and Meth, pot, etc. are just the newest products.

CosmicCowboy
09-25-2009, 11:25 AM
All I know is that the FBI doesn't spend a week and a half investigating murders. They might spend a week and a half investigating a predicted act of terrorism that rose from the right's batshit insane and hypocritical anti-govt sentiment, but a regular murder? The FBI doesn't give a fuck.

Dumbass. Murder of a federal employee in the act of doing his job is a federal crime and the FBI handles the case.

hope4dopes
09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
In my other thread there is a discussion about how to fix the GOP.

Exhibit A:
A good example would be to exclude people like hope4dopes from the mainstream party platform.

OUCH that's scathing..........and then you could put them all in these little camps where ...you .....could......educate them.......no,no, REDUCATE them, do you think of this stuff on your own or do you read them there cipher books

johnsmith
09-25-2009, 11:39 AM
So have they found whoever killed this guy?

Winehole23
09-25-2009, 11:47 AM
I don't think suicide has been ruled out yet.

Nbadan
09-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Yep....it's definitely suicide..

The only thing he had on was a pair of socks," Weaver said. "And they had duct-taped his hands, his wrists. He had duct tape over his eyes, and they gagged him with a red rag or something."

Two people briefed on the investigation said various details of Weaver's account matched the details of the crime scene....

Authorities have said a preliminary cause of death was asphyxiation, pending a full medical examination. According to a Kentucky State Police statement, the body was hanging from a tree with a rope around the neck, yet it was in contact with the ground.

"And they even had duct tape around his neck," Weaver said. "And they had like his identification tag on his neck. They had it duct-taped to the side of his neck, on the right side, almost on his right shoulder."

...He could see writing on Sparkman's chest, but could not read that it said "fed."

Authorities have said the word was scrawled with a felt-tip pen.

San Francisco Gate (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/09/23/national/w140345D22.DTL&tsp=1)

Winehole23
09-26-2009, 04:23 PM
So it may not be suicide. How is it terrorism?

Winehole23
09-26-2009, 04:25 PM
And how can anything be certain about the political orientation of the killer?

spursncowboys
09-26-2009, 05:57 PM
The pro-life protester that got shot and killed. Is that terrorism?

iggypop123
09-26-2009, 10:15 PM
^the abortion doctor?

spursncowboys
09-26-2009, 11:28 PM
US Man Killed For Holding Pro-Life Sign

OWOSSO, Michigan, SEPT. 14, 2009 (Zenit.org (http://www.zenit.org/)).- James Pouillon, 63, was shot and killed Friday while holding a pro-life sign near a high school in his hometown of Owosso.
Pouillon, an elderly man who breathed with the aid of an oxygen machine, was known locally for his pro-life demonstrations.
He was shot several times by a man in a passing vehicle.
Later, police charged 33-year-old Harlan Drake with the murder of this man, as well as that of another person in a different part of the city a few hours later.
The police said that Drake had a hit list, which included a third person he intended to kill that day.
Associated Press reported that the killer shot Pouillon because he was irritated by the pro-life demonstrations.
Father Frank Pavone, director of Priests for Life, stated on his blog that "this is a time to console one another, and to renew our determination to organize peaceful protests."
He added: "It is no time for fear.
"And I am waiting to hear the abortion advocates condemn this killing."

NoOptionB
09-26-2009, 11:31 PM

LOL, individuals are responsible for their own actions.

I don't give a fuck about some Kentucky fried assholes.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Mmm. Mmm. Mmmm
Barack Hussein Obama

nuclearfm
09-27-2009, 01:20 PM
This thread is going places

sabar
09-28-2009, 02:52 AM
0.0000033% of right-wing people caused "terrorist attacks" in the last few months.

So 99.9999967% of right wingers did not domestic "terrorism" in the last few months.

You're pretty retarded if you actually insist the right is more crazy than the left. Perhaps you consider millionths of a percentage point significant in differentiating things.

Also, there are about 259,000 psychopathic males in each political party. Given that psychopaths feel no remorse or emotion or conscience or anything remotely normal, I would claim there is good potential for any party to do something whacko.

If you are going to make retarded arguments, at least back it up with numbers. 90% of murderers/terrorists/rapists are male. Let's make a new thread and label all men as evil. Clearly only women are fit to lead this country.

Nbadan
10-01-2009, 09:34 PM
4SaMdduNsJE

doobs
11-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Bump. (http://www.kentucky.com/latest_news/story/1032979.html)

Marcus Bryant
11-24-2009, 06:18 PM

panic giraffe
11-24-2009, 06:24 PM
was there another killing i didn't hear about?

EmptyMan
11-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Nooooooooo, I wasted my deep deep shame for naught!!!

johnsmith
11-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Lol

MannyIsGod
11-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Owned. These type of threads where one side feigns out rage because the other side isn't feigning out rage are fairly stupid.

jag
11-26-2009, 03:00 PM
I am deeply ashamed of this man's act of terrorism upon himself.

johnsmith
11-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Just went back and read the entire thread..........every post from balli made me LOL at him.

spursncowboys
11-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Just went back and read the entire thread..........every post from balli made me LOL at him.

+1
There should be a book of balliisms.

Crookshanks
11-26-2009, 09:58 PM
FRANKFORT, Ky. -- On the surface it all seemed like a gruesome hate crime in a rural part of Kentucky with a history of disdain for the government: a census worker found bound with duct tape and hanging from a tree, the word "fed" scrawled across his chest.

But investigators noticed the foot-tall letters scrawled in black felt-tip pen looked like they could have been written by the victim himself, and they soon found out that he believed he had cancer, had two insurance policies worth $600,000, and had an adult son in need of money.

Investigators said Tuesday what they had been hinting at for weeks, that Bill Sparkman's hanging was a ruse to mask his suicide for a big insurance payout.

The key clue was the lack of defense wounds - the only visible marks on his body were a furrow around his neck and insect bites.

"Underneath the tape there was no trauma, and that's what I always want to look for," said Dr. Cristin Rolf, deputy state medical examiner. "If there is ever a homicide, a healthy person would put up a good fight and you would see injury and trauma to the neck and to the arms."

On Sept. 12, the Kentucky resident drove his Chevy pickup - packed with a rope, a roll of duct tape and some red rags - deep into the Kentucky woods, where outsiders are mostly treated with distrust and apprehension. He stripped down to his socks and walked to a nearby cemetery.

He taped his ankles and wrists, but his wrists were bound so loosely that he had considerable mobility, leaving investigators to believe he could have done the taping himself, authorities said. He scrawled the word "fed" upside down on his chest, taped his Census Bureau ID to his head, stuck a red cloth into his mouth and placed another piece of tape over it.

Sparkman then strung a rope from a tree, placed a noose around his neck, and leaned forward, using his own body weight to cut off oxygen to his brain, investigators said.

He likely became lightheaded from lack of oxygen, then lost consciousness. "It would not be an excruciating death," said Mike Wilder, executive director of the state medical examiner's office.

Sparkman was found touching the ground, almost at his knees, and the man who discovered him was convinced Sparkman had been killed.

"To survive, all Mr. Sparkman had to do at any time was stand up," said Kentucky State Police Capt. Lisa Rudzinski.

No drugs or alcohol were found in his system. No one else was involved in Sparkman's suicide, Rudzinski said, ending their investigation.

=============================
Hmmmmm - the guy commits suicide and makes it look like a hate crime and all you libs fell for it hook, line and sinker. How about some apologies to us "right-wing nutjobs"?

Wild Cobra
11-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Hmmmmm - the guy commits suicide and makes it look like a hate crime and all you libs fell for it hook, line and sinker. How about some apologies to us "right-wing nutjobs"?
They are so predictable, aren't they...

Cleveland Steamer
11-26-2009, 10:54 PM

you should be ashamed of yourself for seeing a man's death as nothing more than an opportunity to cheap-shot the political party that you hate, and with a total disregard for the facts surrounding the matter.

i'm sickened by the lack of integrity shown by some of the posters in this forum.

EmptyMan
11-27-2009, 11:40 AM
This guy had some nice creativity to try and fraud the insurance company. Way to try and capitalize on the polarization of the country for potential personal gain :toast

If he had spent a little more time watching A&E instead of MSNBC he would have known about needing some Defense Wounds. With 600k on the line you have to commit 100%.

balli
11-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Fuck no. You right wing nut jobs are the embodiment of sub-humanity. I was wrong this time, but I was right to assume the worst about you.

Your worthless ilk didn't kill this guy. So what? In lieu of that I could point to a million other despicable acts that you've recently perpetrated against America and her worthy citizenry. This week? The harassment and insult hurled at a grieving family.

You people are fucking scum, I assumed you were scum in this case... and the guy's suicide scheme was elaborate enough that I was wrong. But I won't be next time.

I'll happily continue to assume the worst about the sub-humans who make up the so called 'conservative' movement. And I'll be right about 99% of the time.

johnsmith
11-27-2009, 12:42 PM
lol balli

spursncowboys
11-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Fuck no. You right wing nut jobs are the embodiment of sub-humanity. I was wrong this time, but I was right to assume the worst about you.

:lol

panic giraffe
11-27-2009, 01:50 PM
but the right wing can't even decide what a terrorist attack is.

they say ft. hood is one, but refuse to call 9/11 a terrorist attack?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/25/perino-no-terrorist-attac_n_370393.html

MannyIsGod
11-27-2009, 02:37 PM
They are so predictable, aren't they...

They

They

They

They

Sure, they have different views as you, but the fact of the matter is you're exactly the same otherwise. Maybe they are so predictable because you know exactly how you act? I mean you've been owned by the stupid things you've said on this board a rather large number of times.

mookie2001
11-27-2009, 02:43 PM
rofl you have been manny'd i saidddd

johnsmith
11-29-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm still LOLing about this thread.

panic giraffe
11-29-2009, 04:05 PM
so let me get this straight...you're still laughing over a guy being dead, right? sick.
i mean i could understand if hasan died, making jokes about that shit, but someone who was obviously depressed and offs himself and you think that's funny?
someone obviously peed in your mommy.

EmptyMan
11-29-2009, 05:47 PM
He killed himself and tried to one-up that McCain Cheek mark girl. :lol

johnsmith
11-30-2009, 10:19 AM
so let me get this straight...you're still laughing over a guy being dead, right? sick.
i mean i could understand if hasan died, making jokes about that shit, but someone who was obviously depressed and offs himself and you think that's funny?
someone obviously peed in your mommy.

:sleep

You're right, I'm loling at this thread because someone killed themselves..........way to go all "politcal forum" on me.

spursncowboys
11-30-2009, 11:31 AM
How dare you lol at the obsurdity of being to blame and called a terrorist for someone's suicide. Then you show no compassion by...ugh....ugh...well what did you do that was not compassionate? You are still a heartless non-progressive jerk.