PDA

View Full Version : Man with 0.00 blood alcohol level gets drunk driving ticket

Galileo
09-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Man with 0.00 blood alcohol level gets drunk driving ticket

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20090924/WDH0101/90924069/1981

"A preliminary breath test conducted at the scene showed Wood had a 0.00 blood alcohol level."

ZERO tolerance at its best. Get it? "ZERO" tolerance.

:toast

:whine

:lmao

doobs
09-24-2009, 08:17 PM
I don't even have to read that article, and I can tell you that you don't have to be drunk to get a DWI. There are two ways to be "intoxicated"---one is to have a BAC above .08, and the other is to be fucked up but not necessarily drunk on alcohol (for example, being high on drugs).

So, yeah, BFD.

SpurNation
09-24-2009, 10:37 PM
EH...whatever it takes to gain revenue. Many times one doesn't have to be proven innocent in order to receive revenue. The court procedures alone just to prove somebody innocent or guilty is often more profitable to county, city or state affiliates than if they didn't file motion to prosecute or condem.

It's all about the Benjamins...and many times if accused falsly means those entities make money regardless of the outcome.

Wild Cobra
09-25-2009, 10:45 AM
Only one think I know for sure.

He's not a republican.

clambake
09-25-2009, 10:47 AM

whats your blood alcohol level?

ChumpDumper
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Wood later told the trooper and an Everest Metro Police Department officer that he took six of the Lorazepam pills Wednesday, exceeding the prescribed three pills daily. Wood also said he took two doses of cough syrup in a three-hour time span./thread

Galileo
09-25-2009, 02:18 PM

He's not a republican.

He was first elected as a republican, but he was really a Libertarian.

Wild Cobra
09-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Where does it say that?

Anyway, the point that nobody after this almost 3 hours was that the news media, without fail, always includes "REPUBLICAN" is that's their party affiliation. That's why I knew he wasn't a republican.

doobs
09-25-2009, 02:34 PM

Do you think it should be legal for someone to drive after taking twice the recommended dosage of Lorazepam and two doses of cough syrup in a three-hour time span?

Bartleby
09-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Where does it say that?

Anyway, the point that nobody after this almost 3 hours was that the news media, without fail, always includes "REPUBLICAN" is that's their party affiliation. That's why I knew he wasn't a republican.

So the "I" in front of his name wasn't a big enough hint?

Wild Cobra
09-25-2009, 02:55 PM
So the "I" in front of his name wasn't a big enough hint?
LOL... OK, My bad.

I didn't even notice that. Had to look at the link again. Still, don't they always spell out republican to make sure you notice?

BacktoBasics
09-25-2009, 03:01 PM
/threadNot that we should expect anyone to click the link and actually read the article. Lets just go right to police brutality and be done with it. Facts mean nothing.

NoOptionB
09-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Homeboy was just sippin' on some sizurp.