PDA

View Full Version : The Slut List

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Damn where was this list when I was in high school......oh wait it was in the bathroom :lmao

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/09/24/pn.slut.list.outrage.cnn

Fpoonsie
09-25-2009, 11:24 AM
How are people still shocked by this? Especially shocked enough for this to make news???

But, wait. Are girls putting OTHER girls on this list or are girls signing up on this list on their own?

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 11:25 AM
How are people still shocked by this? Especially shocked enough for this to make news???

It amazes me how this crap makes the news, its been going on for ages!!

Fpoonsie
09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
it amazes me how this crap makes the news, its been going on for ages!!

i know!

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-25-2009, 11:35 AM
It makes news because of the stories in the past few years of things like that one teen who killed herself over what turned out to be a hoax perpetrated by another kid's mom and the video posted online of that group of girls beating another girl silly. I'm not saying that this is on par with any of those. I'm just saying that I think the media now feels the pressure to report on this whenever it comes up because while nothing probably happens now, no outlet wants to take the chance that in a few weeks little Suzie throws herself into traffic over this and they were the one station that didn't report on it a month ago.

Fpoonsie
09-25-2009, 11:44 AM
It makes news because of the stories in the past few years of things like that one teen who killed herself over what turned out to be a hoax perpetrated by another kid's mom and the video posted online of that group of girls beating another girl silly. I'm not saying that this is on par with any of those. I'm just saying that I think the media now feels the pressure to report on this whenever it comes up because while nothing probably happens now, no outlet wants to take the chance that in a few weeks little Suzie throws herself into traffic over this and they were the one station that didn't report on it a month ago.

Huh. Pretty solid point.

So, I take it you're either hilarious or insightful.

Dick. :p: (sorry, couldn't find a more appropriate smilie to take the edge off the last line)

mrsmaalox
09-25-2009, 11:53 AM
My school didn't have one of those :nope

But there was one in the breakroom of the hospital I worked at.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 12:10 PM

They didnt need one everyone already knew it was you.

mookie2001
09-25-2009, 12:13 PM
they had to throw the one girl in school whos 13 to make it sound just that much worse, these are 13 year old girls!, and you know with all that academic and fine community shit they were talking about what they really wanted to say was these girls were WHITE and they werent even poor!

benefactor
09-25-2009, 01:58 PM

Hospitals are bad. I've spent almost 11 years in health care and it seems to be common acceptable practice that every sleeps with everyone.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Hospitals are bad. I've spent almost 11 years in health care and it seems to be common acceptable practice that every sleeps with everyone.

DUDE work for a call center. I worked for MSN tech support around 9 years ago and it was a fuck fest. I need to get a part time job at a call center!!

mrsmaalox
09-25-2009, 02:05 PM
They didnt need one everyone already knew it was you.

Ha there are a few guys I went to school with who would laugh at that comment.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 02:10 PM

Im sure they werent laughing when you gave them the clap.

florige
09-25-2009, 03:57 PM

Im sure they werent laughing when you gave them the clap.

You two need to just bone and get it over with....:lol

CuckingFunt
09-25-2009, 04:26 PM

Of course it did. You may not have known about it, and it probably wasn't written down and official, but I guarantee your school had a slut list. All schools do, to some degree.