PDA

View Full Version : Mavs will sign Amara Sy

Bruno
09-25-2009, 11:31 AM
He will sign today a training camp contract. He is a very athletic SF who is a good defender.

Link (in French):
http://www.basketsession.com/lamiral-jette-lancre-a-dallas/

Brazil
09-25-2009, 12:49 PM
I thought Charlotte was the team who showed the most interest

Ghazi
09-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Championship #2 on the way fellas.

mavs>spurs2
09-25-2009, 05:51 PM
Championship #2 on the way fellas.

3 if you discount dirk's injury and kerr's fluke shots

Amarelooms
09-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Looks like the next Jordan :elephant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsCts-a0Dm8

dallaskd
09-25-2009, 06:13 PM
This puts our roster at 17..

dallaskd
09-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Looks like the next Jordan :elephant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsCts-a0Dm8

He looks better than J-ho

sonic21
09-25-2009, 06:47 PM
the mavs are loaded now

BlackSwordsMan
09-25-2009, 06:58 PM
5-peat team in the making

Chieflion
09-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Powershift in the West.

mavs>spurs2
09-25-2009, 10:11 PM
But the Mavs still hold an egg in their trophy closet, instead of a championship that the Mavs fans always cry for.

Yup a giant egg whose shape resembles a zero, the same number of times you've been out of the first round douchebag

ehz33satx
09-25-2009, 10:11 PM
3 if you discount dirk's injury and kerr's fluke shots

:rollin

mogrovejo
09-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Meh... if they wanted an athletic wing from France, Nichols or Greer would have been better options.

mavs>spurs2
09-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Tracy did make the second round in June, anyway his second-round virginity is already broken by his teammates' hard works. Unlike you still expecting a dick to visit your vagina and stab a hole through the membrane.

Tracy's TEAMMATES made it to the 2nd round, not Tmac, just like it was your "partner" that helped you lose your real life virginity by penetrating your ass

mavs>spurs2
09-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Does it sound so weird that someone's virginity got ended by his partner? It only does to perverts who have no partner hence have to fuck themselves with fingers or similar-shaped stuffs. Besides, there indeed isn't anything like a membrane inside your anus, where pieces of shits are the only things you may probably touch with your fingers.

You are fucking as gay as Broke Back Mountain.

:lmao it's fucking ironic that a tracy mcgrady troll would use "broke back" as an insult.

You fail.

mavs>spurs2
09-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Son unimaginably your rusty dictionary doesn't even contain the word "blame", if you were not so stupid or so negligent to overlook the blame. To be honest, I'm indeed not a tracy troll or a fan of that fragile shit. Yao mother fucking Ming is the only player I love on the Rockets team and also the only reason why I'm a Rockets fan. I concede Yao is currently twisted with injuries, but he is still obviously a better player than anyone on Mavs squad including Dick Nowitzki.

Dirk isn't a yellow piece of shit like Yao, son I think what you might have is a seeing problem. As a Yao only fan you're obviously a yellow piece of shit just like your favorite player, and I can understand how you're somewhat blind coming from a race of people who all look like they're squinting 24/7. I'd tape my eyelids open if I was you so you could watch a game once in a while and learn a little respect for the best PF in the game.

Chieflion
09-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Dirk isn't a yellow piece of shit like Yao, son I think what you might have is a seeing problem. As a Yao only fan you're obviously a yellow piece of shit just like your favorite player, and I can understand how you're somewhat blind coming from a race of people who all look like they're squinting 24/7. I'd tape my eyelids open if I was you so you could watch a game once in a while and learn a little respect for the best PF in the game.
I would advise you not to get into racist topics and not be such a freaking douchebag.

mavs>spurs2
09-25-2009, 10:56 PM
I would advise you not to get into racist topics and not be such a freaking douchebag.

I'd advise u to shut the fuck up and get a sense of humor, or a communist flag under your name if this topic is so offensive to you

Brazil
09-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Joking apart I think he could steal some minutes to Singleton, apparently he showed good intensity defending Marion.

Walt Kowalski
09-26-2009, 12:31 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao best post of all time god dam slope eyed gooks.

Bruno
09-29-2009, 04:52 PM
He finally didn't signed because he failed to get his working visa.

Link (in French):
http://www.basketnews.net/asp.net/main.news/details.aspx?id=4501