PDA

View Full Version : To the haters

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Went to the Creed concert last night. Not a huge fan or anything...I like em and all, but my wife is a HUGE fan, so I got her floor seats for me and her, being that the only musician she likes better than Creed is George Strait. While she was beyond excited, I was kind of "meh" about the whole thing. However, the show was absolutely amazing. They rocked the shit out of the AT&T Center. Seriously...they played a few songs off their new album, and they're a bit heavier than they used to be. Freaking awesome show. I started talking to this one guy who's in a rock band. He was in a similar situation as me...bringing his girl because she liked it, but he did not like Creed AT ALL...after the show, he said it was the best show he's seen since KISS. Staind opened for them...they were great. When they played "Outside," they turned all the lights out and Aaron Lewis (the lead singer) walked up to the front of the stage and with all the lights out and one bright spotlight on him, he played it acoustic. It was amazing. Then, my wife got his guitar pick from that performance. Knowing how big of a Staind fan I am, she gave it to me. I was stoked. But to sum it up, the show was absolutely amazing...best concert I've ever been to. If you want to hate on Creed, as I have done a little bit in the past, I'll tell you, I can no longer do that. It was fucking phenomenal.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Did you get backstage passes you know since you let them record in your studio:lmao

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Did you get backstage passes you know since you let them record in your studio:lmao
lol...fuck you dawg...actually I tried to get them, but to no avail...wife would have loved em...great show anyways...my left ear is still ringing. I was right by the stage though...got great pictures.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:03 PM
I saw Creed back in 99 when I was in college working at a Sam Goody. One of the opening band promoters gave our store free tickets to the show. Creed Blew balls up there and I ended up leaving after I heard my own prison. That was the only song I wanted to hear live and they fucked it up too. Sorry 90210 but the words awesome and creed should never be in the same write up.

Well unless your talking about how awesome it was when 311 kicked the shit out of Scott Stapp.

z0sa
09-25-2009, 01:05 PM
creed is awesome

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Well, back in '99, Creed did suck. With the lead singer fucked up on drugs and alcohol, he would have good shows and really shitty shows. My wife was a huge fan, and even admitted it. I can just tell you about my experience. I've been to a LOT of concerts, and this was the best one I've ever been to. Just saying. And I'm not a huge fan..but it was amazing.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:07 PM
For the people who are actually interested, I'll post pictures up here either tonight or tomorrow. Have to go watch my niece cheer at Homecoming tonight..but I might post em after I get home...I was RIGHT BY the stage..so freaking cool. Oh..and Mark Tremonti (the lead guitarist) is fucking sick...dude ripped the shit out of that guitar.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Well, back in '99, Creed did suck. With the lead singer fucked up on drugs and alcohol, he would have good shows and really shitty shows. My wife was a huge fan, and even admitted it. I can just tell you about my experience. I've been to a LOT of concerts, and this was the best one I've ever been to. Just saying. And I'm not a huge fan..but it was amazing.

Give me an example of the other concerts you have been to? Disney on Ice doesnt count but im sure that would be better than creed.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Give me an example of the other concerts you have been to? Disney on Ice doesnt count but im sure that would be better than creed.
You name em, I've probably seen em man...always been a big rock fan. Not a fan of the ridiculously heavy stuff, but I like Metallica...I like Staind...I like pretty much all styles of music. I've seen Metallica, and I think this show was better. Just giving my opinion...not saying you have to agree with it, and considering we disagree on pretty much everything, except that we like the Astros (while I like the Rangers also), it doesn't surprise me.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:16 PM
You name em, I've probably seen em man...always been a big rock fan. Not a fan of the ridiculously heavy stuff, but I like Metallica...I like Staind...I like pretty much all styles of music. I've seen Metallica, and I think this show was better. Just giving my opinion...not saying you have to agree with it, and considering we disagree on pretty much everything, except that we like the Astros (while I like the Rangers also), it doesn't surprise me.

:lmao

Im the same I have seen TONS of shows in my time and Creed wouldnt be anywhere near top 100 lol. Shit Finger 11 opened for them and they were WAYYYYY better. Your right though to each their own though. That being said

LOL Creed

Fpoonsie
09-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Creed's always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Kinda wish I'd seen 'em when they came to Dallas a few days ago.

But, yeah, people REALLY hate them. I think David Cross said (about both Creed AND Staind) that he'd "rather hear the death rattle of his only child" than listen to them.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:18 PM

Im the same I have seen TONS of shows in my time and Creed wouldnt be anywhere near top 100 lol. Shit Finger 11 opened for them and they were WAYYYYY better. Your right though to each their own though. That being said

LOL Creed
Exactly...but at the same time, we saw them in different times at different stages of their lives...my wife said this was a totally different show from the last time she saw them years and years ago at the Alamodome.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Creed's always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Kinda wish I'd seen 'em when they came to Dallas a few days ago.

But, yeah, people REALLY hate them. I think David Cross said (about both Creed AND Staind) that he'd "rather listen to the death rattle of his only child than listen to them"

Shit im not EVEN going to post the band thats a guilty pleasure or mine. They are better than creed though lol.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:21 PM

But, yeah, people REALLY hate them. I think David Cross said (about both Creed AND Staind) that he'd "rather listen to the death rattle of his only child than listen to them"
Well, like I said..to each their own. I really didn't care for them too much before this show, but this concert has actually made me excited to buy their new album when it comes out. They've got some really good stuff on there. David Cross is a fucking idiot anyway...lol. I've always liked Staind..and they really get involved with the audience..which was awesome. So did Creed. You can't deny the fans they have and the sales they've generated..that's all I can say. I finally found out last night why they have so many fans. And David Cross is a fucking idiot anyway...lol.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Shit im not EVEN going to post the band thats a guilty pleasure or mine. They are better than creed though lol.
that's an opinion...tell me who it is. :)

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:24 PM
that's an opinion...tell me who it is. :)

Ill think about it fucker lol!! Nows not the time or place :lmao

Its not pop or jonas brothers or anything like that, its a rock band.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Ill think about it fucker lol!! Nows not the time or place :lmao

Its not pop or jonas brothers or anything like that, its a rock band.
lol...I'm not into pop or the gay ass Jonas Brothers anyway..they have no vocal talent whatsoever...tell me after I beat your ass in Madden next time, deal?

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:27 PM
lol...I'm not into pop or the gay ass Jonas Brothers anyway..they have no vocal talent whatsoever...tell me after I beat your ass in Madden next time, deal?

Fuck that noise Madden 10 hates me!! Even against the computer I have random fumbles and impossible picks!! If you beat me by more than 3 tds ill tell you.

Dr. Gonzo
09-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Creed sucks balls.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:33 PM
Fuck that noise Madden 10 hates me!! Even against the computer I have random fumbles and impossible picks!! If you beat me by more than 3 tds ill tell you.
lol...I already did that...it wasn't easy...just tell me, fucker...lol

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:35 PM
lol...I already did that...it wasn't easy...just tell me, fucker...lol

Past does not count

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Past does not count
I know...that's why I said "Just tell me" lol..

Dr. Gonzo
09-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Past does not count

Do you really think a Cowboys fan will understand that?

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 01:40 PM

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 01:40 PM
aww look it's the guy who follows me around trying to bash me...we get it...you're a really cool guy, and enjoy trying to piss people off.

Dr. Gonzo
09-25-2009, 01:48 PM
aww look it's the guy who follows me around trying to bash me...we get it...you're a really cool guy, and enjoy trying to piss people off.

:tu

Dr. Gonzo
09-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Who's following you around? You have 45+ posts per day average, it's kind hard to avoid a thread you haven't posted in.

ATRAIN
09-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Who's following you around? You have 45+ posts per day average, it's kind hard to avoid a thread you haven't posted in.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Actually it's down to 43 now. :) But I haven't really posted much at all over the past few days. Been really busy..Just saw the concert and posted it. Just seems like every time I post anything, you're always right there, posting a gay little response. Just an observation.

symple19
09-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Creed sucks in a horrifying way. Creed Awesome? LOLOL ROFL, your life must be devoid of any excitement whatsoever.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Creed sucks in a horrifying way. Creed Awesome? LOLOL ROFL, your life must be devoid of any excitement whatsoever.
Like I said...it's an opinion. Have you seen them recently? Do you have any idea how good they are now? I used to not like them also...you're welcome to your opinions..just know that's all they are...opinions.

marini martini
09-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Glad the concert turned out good for you. Not expecting to enjoy it, but then it exceeds your expectations!!! I love it when that happens!!!:toast

Going to a benefit dance tonight, and the band name is the "Mules". Meh not expecting a lot, bit we'll see.:rolleyes

:lol:lol:lol

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Glad the concert turned out good for you. Not expecting to enjoy it, but then it exceeds your expectations!!! I love it when that happens!!!:toast

Going to a benefit dance tonight, and the band name is the "Mules". Meh not expecting a lot, bit we'll see.:rolleyes

Yep..you never know. Hope you have the same luck I did. :toast

David Bowie
09-25-2009, 03:31 PM
I admit that I own 2 out of the three old albums. (Don't know if they've come out with any new ones.) Didn't like the last album, so probably wouldn't be listening to anymore. However, I do like a lot of their songs . I think people mostly hate them because Scott Stapp was known to be such a jerk.

marini martini
09-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Yep..you never know. Hope you have the same luck I did. :toast

"The Mules"??????????????:lol Yeah, we'll see!!! I'll let you know, tomorrow, or maybe tonight the dance is over at ten!!!:lmao

And yeah, thanks!:toast

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I admit that I own 2 out of the three old albums. (Don't know if they've come out with any new ones.) Didn't like the last album, so probably wouldn't be listening to anymore. However, I do like a lot of their songs . I think people mostly hate them because Scott Stapp was known to be such a jerk.
They have a new one coming out called Full Circle some time in October, I think. Heard a couple of new songs off it, and they're pretty good..Overcome and Rain. A good buddy of mine, who actually is a big fan of Creed, got to go backstage, and said Scott was very cool, and very friendly. I know he had a big bout with drugs and alcohol back in the day, but family has taken precedent over that, so, going by him, Scott was a good guy. They even talked about each other's kids..they are the same age.

PakiDan
09-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Went to the Creed concert last night. Not a huge fan or anything...I like em and all, but my wife is a HUGE fan, so I got her floor seats for me and her, being that the only musician she likes better than Creed is George Strait. While she was beyond excited, I was kind of "meh" about the whole thing. However, the show was absolutely amazing. They rocked the shit out of the AT&T Center. Seriously...they played a few songs off their new album, and they're a bit heavier than they used to be. Freaking awesome show. I started talking to this one guy who's in a rock band. He was in a similar situation as me...bringing his girl because she liked it, but he did not like Creed AT ALL...after the show, he said it was the best show he's seen since KISS. Staind opened for them...they were great. When they played "Outside," they turned all the lights out and Aaron Lewis (the lead singer) walked up to the front of the stage and with all the lights out and one bright spotlight on him, he played it acoustic. It was amazing. Then, my wife got his guitar pick from that performance. Knowing how big of a Staind fan I am, she gave it to me. I was stoked. But to sum it up, the show was absolutely amazing...best concert I've ever been to. If you want to hate on Creed, as I have done a little bit in the past, I'll tell you, I can no longer do that. It was fucking phenomenal.

Ok... Ive been on this board pretty long... but I don't get the constant sarcastic remarks about Spursfan and a recording studio???? Can someone reference a post or something? I don't get it...:(

PakiDan
09-25-2009, 03:43 PM

hahaha.... Is it a bluegrass big band?

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Ok... Ive been on this board pretty long... but I don't get the constant sarcastic remarks about Spursfan and a recording studio???? Can someone reference a post or something? I don't get it...:(
I'll sum it up. I have a lot of posts on this site..averaging 43 a day. Some people once bashed me for saying I had no life and was probably broke because of it. I told them simply that I had a good job that offered me good money, and I had to work usually 3-4 days a week (real estate/resort sales), and I also had my own business, owning a recording studio out of my house...it became a big deal for some reason.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 03:57 PM
One of their new songs I heard at the show...I thought it was pretty good...

aOPI_oJsMmI

Dr. Gonzo
09-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Creed is such an inspirational band.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Creed is such an inspirational band.
God...what's it take to be cool like you?

Dr. Gonzo
09-25-2009, 04:05 PM
God...what's it take to be cool like you?

All you have to do is take in Creed's message.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 04:08 PM
All you have to do is take in Creed's message.
Nope...no one could ever do enough to be as cool as you. Just not possible. I mean damn, look at it. Your internet tough guy persona is epic. You troll through threads, piece by piece, just looking for someone to insult or make fun of. You find a positive thread and do everything you can to make it negative..it takes honest to god hero qualities to do what you do. I just can't believe there's someone out there as awesome as you...wow...Everyone should just bow down to you...it's the right thing to do...

Dr. Gonzo
09-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Nope...no one could ever do enough to be as cool as you. Just not possible. I mean damn, look at it. Your internet tough guy persona is epic. You troll through threads, piece by piece, just looking for someone to insult or make fun of. You find a positive thread and do everything you can to make it negative..it takes honest to god hero qualities to do what you do. I just can't believe there's someone out there as awesome as you...wow...Everyone should just bow down to you...it's the right thing to do...

Scott Stapp frowns on your negativity.

Spursfan092120
09-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Scott Stapp frowns on your negativity.
:toast

The Final Countdown
09-25-2009, 05:01 PM
All you bottle water drinking homo's STFU! already!...everyone knows Metallica kicks Creed's ass all day long and Iron Maiden kicks Metallica's ass it's the laws of Evolution survival of the fittest.

iSTBlbylMzM

CuckingFunt
09-25-2009, 05:02 PM

You're right.

Right Said Fred is MUCH better than Creed.

The Final Countdown
09-25-2009, 05:17 PM
You're right.

Right Said Fred is MUCH better than Creed.

Re-Animator
09-25-2009, 05:42 PM
For all you young folks in the Club, Creed is really just recycled Metal Church!.....

662dOoTubJ8

Spursfan092120
09-26-2009, 11:00 AM
For all you young folks in the Club, Creed is really just recycled Metal Church!.....
OK..I'm not young...WTF are you talking about? They sound nothing like Metal Church..that was just dumb.

thispego
09-26-2009, 11:51 AM
this thread proves my point. guy is a big pussy. CREED CONCERT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Spursfan092120
09-26-2009, 12:42 PM
this thread proves my point. guy is a big pussy. CREED CONCERT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Went to the concert for my wife...you know..a woman. In case you're unaware, that's the female species, that men usually have sex with to populate the earth. No...not your hand...a female. When you actually get one, you'll understand what I mean. Like I said in the other thread..everyone's a pussy...lol...you are so obviously gay it's unbelievable.

thispego
09-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Went to the concert for my wife...you know..a woman. In case you're unaware, that's the female species, that men usually have sex with to populate the earth. No...not your hand...a female. When you actually get one, you'll understand what I mean. Like I said in the other thread..everyone's a pussy...lol...you are so obviously gay it's unbelievable.

haha where is all this "gay" stuff coming from? the homosexual allegations are flying from you unprovoked. that leads me to believe that it is you who is hiding (not very well) his homosexual tendencies. :wakeup

Spursfan092120
09-26-2009, 03:40 PM
haha where is all this "gay" stuff coming from? the homosexual allegations are flying from you unprovoked. that leads me to believe that it is you who is hiding (not very well) his homosexual tendencies. :wakeup
Just sayin with all the I'm a bigger man than you..you're a pussy crap makes you seem gay..that's all. You don't even know a thing about me and you're saying I'm a pussy...just saying that's how you come off..no offense..there's nothing wrong with being gay...

Alex Jones
09-26-2009, 04:11 PM
OK..I'm not young...WTF are you talking about? They sound nothing like Metal Church..that was just dumb.

Hey taint lips did you actually listen to the whole song?

Dr. Gonzo
09-26-2009, 04:38 PM
haha taint lips

thispego
09-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Just sayin with all the I'm a bigger man than you..you're a pussy crap makes you seem gay..that's all. You don't even know a thing about me and you're saying I'm a pussy...just saying that's how you come off..no offense..there's nothing wrong with being gay...

whoa, mr masculinity issues! noone is challenging your manhood! :cry:

im just saying i've read enough of your bullshit to know you are a pussy. As far as me being a bigger man than you, well... just ask your wife.

Spursfan092120
09-26-2009, 07:18 PM
whoa, mr masculinity issues! noone is challenging your manhood! :cry:

im just saying i've read enough of your bullshit to know you are a pussy. As far as me being a bigger man than you, well... just ask your wife.
lol..not challenging my manhood, followed by calling me a pussy. Boy, aren't we hypocritical. And reading my "bullshit" tells you I'm a pussy? Not sure where you got your psychological degree, but I bet it was at Fuck U. You know shit about me, son...and trust me, it will remain that way. And kudos on the completely unoriginal "ask your wife" comeback. That was absolutely vintage..brought me back. That would be like me saying..."Fuck your mom." Childish and ignorant...but then again I could expect it, coming from the source.

Spursfan092120
09-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey taint lips did you actually listen to the whole song?
Hey, douchebag..I know who they are...they sound nothing like Creed.

mouse
09-27-2009, 01:03 AM
And kudos on the completely unoriginal "ask your wife" comeback. That was absolutely vintage..brought me back..

Hey, douchebag.

I can see what you mean, you seem to have higher standards and you know how to raise the smack bar to levels not seen.
:tu

Alex Jones
09-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey, douchebag..I know who they are...they sound nothing like Creed.

If you can't hear the similarities of Metal Church and Creed? then you either have no ear for music,(which you have proven already) or your in bad need of .....

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/food-health/images/2009-04/q-tips-550.jpg

Spursfan092120
09-27-2009, 10:07 AM
If you can't hear the similarities of Metal Church and Creed? then you either have no ear for music.

Similarities? Maybe...but not any more than any other rock bands. A lot of bands sound like each other..you can't get past that. Doesn't mean they're recycled, it just means they have a few parts here and there that sound like each other..

tp2021
09-27-2009, 10:33 AM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2997851&postcount=51

Spursfan092120
09-27-2009, 10:42 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Alex Jones
09-27-2009, 11:31 AM
Similarities? Maybe...but not any more than any other rock bands. A lot of bands sound like each other.

name a few. are you saying pink Floyd sounds like DEVO?

give me some examples.

.you can't get past that. Doesn't mean they're recycled, it just means they have a few parts here and there that sound like each other..Maybe my mind can filter sound better than yours, maybe I can admit Creed sounds like Metal Church without bruising my Ego. Don't take it personal that your whole music world has come crashing down after you find out 98% of the shit out there today is just recycled 70s/80s music.

You still have your nsync (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=uOc&q=nsync&revid=1794686709&ei=0JK_SsH_Gs6e8Aay0NS7AQ&sa=X&oi=revisions_narrow&resnum=5&ct=revision) to be proud of.

Spursfan092120
09-27-2009, 11:44 AM
name a few. are you saying pink Floyd sounds like DEVO?

give me some examples.

Maybe my mind can filter sound better than yours, maybe I can admit Creed sounds like Metal Church without bruising my Ego. Don't take it personal that your whole music world has come crashing down after you find out 98% of the shit out there today is just recycled 70s/80s music.

You still have your nsync (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=uOc&q=nsync&revid=1794686709&ei=0JK_SsH_Gs6e8Aay0NS7AQ&sa=X&oi=revisions_narrow&resnum=5&ct=revision) to be proud of.
Someone obviously doesn't pay much attention before they start slinging mud. First off, if you read this thread, you would have noticed that I said I wasn't a big fan of Creed. I went to the concert because my wife loved them, and I said I enjoyed it..they put on a good show. All of a sudden everyone started bashing me. I was just giving an opinion. I do know the music business. Nobody has their own sound. Someone, somewhere sounds like them. It's a fact. If there are a few similarities in Metal Church and Creed, that's fine..I don't have a problem with admitting it. But it doesn't mean it's recycled. The songs themselves are completely different. And NSync? Please dude...give me a break.

Laker Lanny
09-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Please dude...give me a break.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__LJv4LyMFAc/SpgOtjV1maI/AAAAAAAAJpc/tHWLTQOwrOw/s400/whiteflag.jpg

thispego
09-27-2009, 12:22 PM

yeah you can thank 4cc or mookie for posting that thread from my account. puire genius :rolleyes

thispego
09-27-2009, 12:25 PM
I went to the concert because my wife loved them, and I said I enjoyed it..they put on a good show. All of a sudden everyone started bashing me.

thread title: to the haters

:cry

Last Comic Standing
09-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Please dude...give me a break.

You gave up so easily I thought being a creed fan you would take it Higher

Big P
09-27-2009, 12:57 PM
I lol'd

MannyIsGod
09-27-2009, 01:08 PM

Creed's first album was OK but the band as a whole is fucking horrible. My Sacrifice? LOL LOL LOL.

Glad you enjoyed your shitty concert.

Spursfan092120
09-27-2009, 01:21 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__LJv4LyMFAc/SpgOtjV1maI/AAAAAAAAJpc/tHWLTQOwrOw/s400/whiteflag.jpg
not quite...this coming from the guy who runs when the Lakers lose. :lmao

Spursfan092120
09-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Not sure how you're taking that as me giving up...just laughing at the guy for saying I like NSync.

Jeff Probst
09-27-2009, 01:27 PM
not quite...this coming from the guy who runs when the Lakers lose. :lmao

:lol

Dr. Gonzo
09-27-2009, 03:22 PM

ha

Spursfan092120
09-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Priceless..especially considering I've already said I'm not a Creed fan...just enjoyed the show.

thispego
09-27-2009, 04:40 PM
"the show was absolutely amazing."

"They rocked the shit out of the AT&T Center. Seriously..."

"Freaking awesome show."

"best concert I've ever been to."

"It was fucking phenomenal."

- Spursfan90210

marini martini
09-27-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132288

:depressed

E-1101
09-28-2009, 02:43 AM
Or could it really be most of us can have sex anytime we want and don't need to sit through 2 hours of recycled Ronnie James Dio? Besides isn't creed a band that plays message of faith music? That is like going home to fuck after a Billy Graham spiritual revival, it's not really a turn on,.... or at least with me.

But props to the original poster you stand behind your music! :tu

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 07:42 AM
Ha!!! Sounds like all you guys that are ragging on the OP, are just jealous cuz you know his wife probably went home and thanked him after the concert with some of the best sex, that only ya'll can imagine, or watch on your computers.:toast

If you didnt already know his wife is his sister.

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 07:45 AM

I'll sum it up. I have a lot of posts on this site..averaging 43 a day. Some people once bashed me for saying I had no life and was probably broke because of it. I told them simply that I had a good job that offered me good money, and I had to work usually 3-4 days a week (real estate/resort sales), and I also had my own business, owning a recording studio out of my house...it became a big deal for some reason.

Your sum up misses a LOT of what actually went down.

Here ya go Paki

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 10:42 AM
If you didnt already know his wife is his sister.
lol ATRAIN...you're such a fucking dipshit. A dipshit that can't play Madden, to boot..lol

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Your sum up misses a LOT of what actually went down.

Here ya go Paki

um..no...it pretty much states it all, dude. But if you really want him to see how much of a loser that you guys are for continuously laughing at someone who has a successful life, go right ahead.

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 10:44 AM
"the show was absolutely amazing."

"They rocked the shit out of the AT&T Center. Seriously..."

"Freaking awesome show."

"best concert I've ever been to."

"It was fucking phenomenal."

- Spursfan90210
yep...that's what I said...still don't see the part in there where I said I was a Creed fan. You can enjoy the show and not be a fan of the band.

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 11:58 AM
lol ATRAIN...you're such a fucking dipshit. A dipshit that can't play Madden, to boot..lol

LMAO rematch today?

JudynTX
09-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Add me to the list of haters for Creed. :lol

dirk4mvp
09-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Don't worry brah. Atrain told me and Mexican on xbox he gets down to Korn cuz he was an angry teen.

Dr. Gonzo
09-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Don't worry brah. Atrain told me and Mexican on xbox he gets down to Korn cuz he was an angry teen.

IronMexican
09-28-2009, 12:14 PM
ATRAIN got all serious when he was talking about his teen years and his love for Korn.

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 12:15 PM
ATRAIN got all serious when he was talking about his teen years and his love for Korn.

wtf you guys are full of shit

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 12:16 PM
LMAO rematch today?
I'm at work right now, but we can prolly play later...I'll get at you if we're both on at the same time.

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 12:16 PM

lmfao...Korn...:lmao

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 12:18 PM
lmfao...Korn...:lmao

You started a thread about how amazing creed is so you shouldnt be laughing at anyone dealing with music.

Im not a fan but korn>>>>Creed

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 12:19 PM

4 days

from today so you MIGHT get it by next game lol. Lets see how good you do after 4 days :lmao

Dr. Gonzo
09-28-2009, 12:25 PM

wtf you guys are full of shit

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3243397&postcount=11

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3243409&postcount=14

Dr. Gonzo
09-28-2009, 12:26 PM
You started a thread about how amazing creed is so you shouldnt be laughing at anyone dealing with music.

Im not a fan but korn>>>>Creed

Linda Ronstadt >>> Creed

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 12:29 PM
5 days

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Linda Ronstadt >>> Creed
Linda Ronstadt agrees

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lb/arts_advocacy_day_310309/linda_ronstadt_5270996.jpg

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Linda Ronstadt agrees

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lb/arts_advocacy_day_310309/linda_ronstadt_5270996.jpg

Holy Crap thats her today???

Dr. Gonzo
5 days

Asshole. You bleed vaginally for 5 days bitch.

Spursfan092120
yeah...I know..that's what I said too..lol

Dr. Gonzo
Linda Ronstadt agrees

I'd hit it hard.

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Asshole. You bleed vaginally for 5 days bitch.

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm gonna start a new franchise and invite you. I started a thread in the NFL Forum...

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 12:32 PM
I'd hit it hard.

Looks like someone beat you to it

Spursfan092120
09-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Looks like someone beat you to it
looks like someone beat her to it also.

mouse
09-29-2009, 02:08 AM
Went to the Creed concert last night.It was fucking phenomenal.

I agree!! they kicked ass when I saw them also back in 1988
vwDWflrdaeI