PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Mike Leach

Amarelooms
09-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Hey dummy...first of all if you are up 5 you KICK THE FIELD goal and get an 8 pt lead.

Secondly, if you do go for it...you DON'T SNEAK IT with over a yard to go.

WTF....you better have not screwed the Horns over and now the freakin Houston Cougars might run the table cause of their weakass schedule :elephant

DMX7
09-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Mike Leach is college football's Mike D'antoni.

lebomb
09-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Hey dummy...first of all if you are up 5 you KICK THE FIELD goal and get an 8 pt lead.

Secondly, if you do go for it...you DON'T SNEAK IT with over a yard to go.

WTF....you better have not screwed the Horns over and now the freakin Houston Cougars might run the table cause of their weakass schedule :elephant

Weakass schedule, but they just beat OSU and Tekatek back to back. :rolleyes

CagedMonky
09-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Southern Miss & Miss ST left....

CagedMonky
09-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Texas played Tech, UTEP and will play Ok State Oct 31 I believe. Houston played OK State, Tech, and next week UTEP in El Paso.

Similar schedule so far. :P

j-6
09-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Southern Miss & Miss ST left....

I'm not all over the USM bandwagon - they was the game on Fox College before Texas / UTEP. They can't run the ball worth a shit and Davis is going to cost them a game sooner than later. Mississippi State looked pretty good against LSU but they have Georgia Tech next week before you guys play them. That's shaping into a pretty rough three game stretch.

Don't forget about Tulsa, either. They could beat Boise at home and UH has to go up there, too.

Amarelooms
09-27-2009, 09:16 AM
This thread is about the moron Mike Leach, stick to the topic. What kind of play calling was that...you are a passing team..stick to what you do best.

lebomb
09-27-2009, 09:31 AM
This thread is about the moron Mike Leach, stick to the topic. What kind of play calling was that...you are a passing team..stick to what you do best.

True...........he should have kicked the field goal. Unless you are losing, always go for the more sure points.

Dr Cox
09-28-2009, 11:02 AM
this is a stupid thread...

u may not like leach but that is how he has always done things...

"live and die on how you swing your sword"

they lost this one..they will win one the same way...

Taco
09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
It's the Chris Duel Vodoo doll :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeah the sneak was a dumb play, but I can't fault him for thinking that an O-line that had been dominating the line of scrimmage all game could get it done. Plus that D was already starting to look sluggish before the INT. I don't know if I would have bet on them being able to stop the Coogs from getting 8. And in the event of that I certainly wouldn't have believed they'd have enough left to stop a sneeze in an OT on the road.

As I've said I don't know how many times in defense of some of my family members decisions: I don't think it was smart, but I think I can understand why he did it.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Leach will definitely run it up on my Lobos this week. This is a bad year for UNM to play the Raiders considering the state of the Lobos this year. I'm fully expecting Leach to go for it on 4th down in the 4th quarter up by 50+ points and keep running up the score till the final horn.

73-6 final...if the Lobos can defend a little bit.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-01-2009, 10:42 PM
That's just the kind of guy Mike is.

CosmicCowboy
10-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Wow...what the hell has happened to Tech since they lost to Texas?

They can't even put away a 0-4 New Mexico team?

Amarelooms
10-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow...what the hell has happened to Tech since they lost to Texas?

They can't even put away a 0-4 New Mexico team?

That cock sucking prick coach...fuck him and his shit school lol :elephant

callo1
10-04-2009, 08:07 PM
mike leach is college football's mike d'antoni.

+1

redraiderinfiji
10-05-2009, 06:47 AM
amarelooms....do you even have a f-ing tream?

MajorMike
10-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Mike Leach is an upstanding Mormon.

rjv
10-05-2009, 10:31 AM
i just do not know what to make of this year's tech team. giving up 28 to new mexico is a bit odd. they did play texas well but they also lost to a team that just got spanked by UTEP. go figure.

Blake
10-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Mike Leach is an upstanding Mormon.

you're an outstanding moron

Blake
10-05-2009, 09:34 PM
i just do not know what to make of this year's tech team. giving up 28 to new mexico is a bit odd. they did play texas well but they also lost to a team that just got spanked by UTEP. go figure.

I don't know either, but it starts with the QB.

I'm thinking that Potts just isn't what many of us (me) made him out to be. He has shown a gun for an arm, but little mobility and bad decision making....

Sheffield came in and lit it up right away when Potts went down. I wouldn't be surprised to see Potts benched at some point this year.....

redraiderinfiji
10-06-2009, 12:59 AM
memo to amarelooms........Stop being DEL-tarded!

MajorMike
10-06-2009, 07:13 AM
you're an outstanding moron

So you are saying by default that Leach is a bad Mormon?

Blake
10-06-2009, 08:25 AM
So you are saying by default that Leach is a bad Mormon?no, im saying you are a moron. Thats all.

MajorMike
10-06-2009, 09:15 AM
no, im saying you are a moron. Thats all.

Oh, well great then; that means a lot coming from someone who needlessly bumps his own threads showing his lack of common sense. I'm touched.

Blake
10-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Oh, well great then; that means a lot coming from someone who needlessly bumps his own threads showing his lack of common sense. I'm touched. i dont needlessly bump my own threads but regardless, that has nothing to do with anything. leach's religious attributes have nothing to do with anything. you touching yourself has nothing to do with anything. you are a moron

Dr Cox
10-08-2009, 12:26 PM
+1

MajorMike
10-08-2009, 12:47 PM
i dont needlessly bump my own threads but regardless, that has nothing to do with anything. leach's religious attributes have nothing to do with anything. you touching yourself has nothing to do with anything. you are a moron

You are right; trying to say defend him by saying he is a good citizen and a morale-laden Mormon was the wrong thing to do.

Therefore, Leach is indeed a scumbag, commonly smokes, drinks caffinated drinks, lays with various women and treats his wife/children/players as less than human beings. He is truely a terrible human. You should assume he has no morals, doesn't care about sportsmanship and shouldn't be trusted any farther than he could throw Mangino.

Is that better? Didn't think so; don't open your yap if you don't have the intestinal fortitude or cranial connectivity needed to understand someone's post. Idiot.

Blake
10-08-2009, 05:35 PM
You are right; trying to say defend him by saying he is a good citizen and a morale-laden Mormon was the wrong thing to do.

Therefore, Leach is indeed a scumbag, commonly smokes, drinks caffinated drinks, lays with various women and treats his wife/children/players as less than human beings. He is truely a terrible human. You should assume he has no morals, doesn't care about sportsmanship and shouldn't be trusted any farther than he could throw Mangino.

Is that better? Didn't think so; don't open your yap if you don't have the intestinal fortitude or cranial connectivity needed to understand someone's post. Idiot.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't think you even know what you are talking about.

I couldn't care less if Leach is the David Letterman of the college sports world. He hasn't broken any laws. Morality is not an issue here.

You are one of the bigger idiots on this board.