PDA

View Full Version : Floor seat tickets for sale!

Ryvin1
09-28-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm not sure if anyone might be interested but it looks one of my ticket partners has backed out and I'm looking for someone to help split the season or people who might be interested in buying some games. If you're interested please let me know, I have 2 tickets per game at are on the floor seats about 6 ft from the visitors bench. And if you're interested in a certain game and I don't have it I can ask my partner if she's willing to sell that game and how much,

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3917/floorseatpics2.jpg

Section 14 row 4 seats 1,2. The Face on these are 275.35 each, looking to sell for face if you want to buy individual games or cost if willing to split the season.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7407/fllorseatpics.jpg

My current ticket partner is actually buying the rights to my seats, and she is looking for someone willing to be in the tickets next year also.

Next year I probably won't be in, but I will try to get back in them after my wife is done with school. I've given tickets away on here before so others can speak as to the quality of the seats.

If you're interested in a certain game this year let me know!

###Just for clarification, as I've been asked a few times - I have 2 tickets (2 seats, side-by-side, the folding chair floor seats) per game, I have the majority of the games available just let me know which games you might be interested in. Also there is a 16$ parking pass available per game.###

manufan10
09-28-2009, 02:43 PM
I would be interested in a game or two.. I've never been to one. Just not sure when. I live 4 hours away, so I'd have to save some money. :)

angel_luv
09-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Those seats sound amazing! I would love to go for the Raptors game, but at this point I am not able to plan on it.

Soul_Patch
09-28-2009, 04:24 PM
What would the cost be to split the season?

nuclearfm
09-28-2009, 04:29 PM
I would be interested in the First Lakers game....

Ryvin1
09-28-2009, 04:53 PM
What would the cost be to split the season?

half the season should be $12390.75

ducks
09-28-2009, 04:56 PM
pocketchange

nuclearfm
09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
half the season should be $12390.75

That's all? You know, floor seats are pretty affordable compare to the Lakers.

Ryvin1
10-02-2009, 12:41 PM
anyone interested in any of the preseason?

YODA
10-02-2009, 12:59 PM
anyone interested in any of the preseason?

not at reg seaso price. Id be interested in a regular game or 2 though.

davenwo
10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
are these the actual hard seats or are these the black folding chair seats?

Ryvin1
10-02-2009, 03:01 PM
not at reg seaso price. Id be interested in a regular game or 2 though.

I'd be willing to sell the pre-season under cost, sucks they charge us for full regular season price, so unfair. I have someone sending messages about possibly purchasing the whole season, but nothing confirmed yet.

are these the actual hard seats or are these the black folding chair seats?

They are the black folding chair seats on the floor.

FkLA
10-02-2009, 03:09 PM
must be nice to be rich, paying 12 g's for season tickets is ridiculous. why even sell them for face value, if you purchased these for 12 g's chances are your extremely well of financially...give the poor folks over here a discount or something.

DPG21920
10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Seems expensive for those seats. You can get Section 6 Row 6 for 10K

DPG21920
10-02-2009, 03:21 PM
must be nice to be rich, paying 12 g's for season tickets is ridiculous. why even sell them for face value, if you purchased these for 12 g's chances are your extremely well of financially...give the poor folks over here a discount or something.

Why would you chastise someone for doing something they like? They have earned their money and should do with it what makes them happy. Why would someone have to subsidize you? If you cannot afford it, just move along. People with money or season tickets don't owe people anything and without season ticket holders like him, the Spurs would not be operating.

By the way, he has done numerous tickets for a huge discount.

FkLA
10-02-2009, 03:56 PM
chill out, noone is chastising him or telling him how to spend his money...im simply saying that i find spending 12 g's a year on tickets ridiculous. just my opinion. regarding the 'give the poor folks a discount' i was obv being sarcastic.

Ryvin1
10-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Seems expensive for those seats. You can get Section 6 Row 6 for 10K

Not sure how much the price decreases as they go up in rows, I've had these seats since the SBC/AT&T center opened they were the best available at the time when I got to pick. Those definitely sound like a good value.

Why would you chastise someone for doing something they like? They have earned their money and should do with it what makes them happy. Why would someone have to subsidize you? If you cannot afford it, just move along. People with money or season tickets don't owe people anything and without season ticket holders like him, the Spurs would not be operating.

By the way, he has done numerous tickets for a huge discount.

Thanks DPG, I agree. I've sold many a game to people on here on a huge loss, and have given away tickets too, donated them to charities for raffles. No one ever takes me to games ... LOL.

chill out, noone is chastising him or telling him how to spend his money...im simply saying that i find spending 12 g's a year on tickets ridiculous. just my opinion. regarding the 'give the poor folks a discount' i was obv being sarcastic.

they cost 12k for half the season, full season is like 24k.

I'm far from rich, but if I could afford to I would love to just give away tickets to people on here who are so helpful, informative and entertaining.. or just take random people from ST but sadly that is not the case. With my wife losing her job, and going back to school I sold my ticket rights and I'm getting out of the tickets. Hopefully things turn around, wife gets back out of school quickly and gets a new job and then I can buy back into good season tickets again.

I'm not here trying to sell them for a profit at ticket broker prices, if you wanted to buy these seats to game from the spurs you can't. You have buy the seats rights first (another 14k), and commit to buying tickets every year or lose your seat rights. Sadly the Spurs don't "give us poor folk a break", hell selling tickets for over face doesn't cover what hey cost on a per games bases. As DPG mentioned I am doing you a favor as I've been help keep the team here so you have team to root for and they don't become the Seattle Spurs.

I'm not sure how the world would work if people just walked into stores asking for everything to be sold to them for under cost because hey guess you can afford it, but I understand everyone wants it on the cheap or free if they can get it.

YODA
10-02-2009, 05:16 PM
I honestly think you could sell most of those tickets here bro. I cant afford a full season, but a few games would be kool. I think alot of people would be in my status on this from for tickets from this forum. Either way, the gesture is nice.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

baseline bum
10-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Too rich for my blood, but damn, floor seats are incredible. The difference between floor seats and any others is like night and day. When you're watching NBA players from conversational distance you really see how amazing of athletes they are and how tough the NBA game is in a way you just don't experience anywhere else. Especially with these seats near the baseline where there's going to be lots of action.

DPG21920
10-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Too rich for my blood, but damn, floor seats are incredible. The difference between floor seats and any others is like night and day. When you're watching NBA players from conversational distance you really see how amazing of athletes they are and how tough the NBA game is in a way you just don't experience anywhere else. Especially with these seats near the baseline where there's going to be lots of action.

Exactly. I have not had the luxury to sit on the floor for too many games, but the ones I did were amazing. The game is so damn fast and these men can play. Plus you pick up a lot of the little nuances and hear a lot of funny/cool/serious stuff.

I would love to be a season ticket holder one day, but I live in Dallas :blah

tlongII
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Courtside/Floor seats are unbeavable.

baseline bum
10-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Exactly. I have not had the luxury to sit on the floor for too many games, but the ones I did were amazing. The game is so damn fast and these men can play. Plus you pick up a lot of the little nuances and here a lot of funny/cool/serious stuff.

I would love to be a season ticket holder one day, but I live in Dallas :blah

Seeing a young David Robinson from floor seats was jaw-dropping.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-02-2009, 11:16 PM

:tu

Totally! I sat courtside for a game last time I was in SA and you see and hear so much more than you do even 6 rows back. It's something every true NBA fan should do at least once in their life. :)

Ryvin1
10-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Also to answer some a question I've been asked in case others were wondering- pictures were taken from a picture phone with no zoom.

It seems that all my letters have finally be noticed...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4520907

The other significant rule change announced Wednesday by the league, according to the memo obtained by ESPN.com, is aimed at cutting down on the growing frequency of players standing while they're on the bench.

Starting this season, league rules dictate that players will be required to remain seated on the bench while the ball is live except to "spontaneously react to a notable play [and] immediately sitting down on the bench afterward" or "to approach the scorer's table to report into the game."

The memo states that "players will not be permitted to stand [in front of] the bench at any other time while the ball is in play, including standing for the last minute of a game or standing until the team scores its first point in game."

The league says it is instituting these restrictions "due to the numerous complaints that the NBA and its teams received from fans during last season" and is threatening "fines imposed upon the offending team" for non-compliance.

angel_luv
10-03-2009, 10:58 AM
The memo states that "players will not be permitted to stand [in front of] the bench at any other time while the ball is in play, including standing for the last minute of a game or standing until the team scores its first point in game."

The league says it is instituting these restrictions "due to the numerous complaints that the NBA and its teams received from fans during last season" and is threatening "fines imposed upon the offending team" for non-compliance.

I don't like that new rule. I like seeing the players on their feet during the game. It makes me more involved in the game when the players are excited about it too.

ducks
10-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Also to answer some a question I've been asked in case others were wondering- pictures were taken from a picture phone with no zoom.

It seems that all my letters have finally be noticed...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4520907

The other significant rule change announced Wednesday by the league, according to the memo obtained by ESPN.com, is aimed at cutting down on the growing frequency of players standing while they're on the bench.

Starting this season, league rules dictate that players will be required to remain seated on the bench while the ball is live except to "spontaneously react to a notable play [and] immediately sitting down on the bench afterward" or "to approach the scorer's table to report into the game."

can thank the cavs bench for that

Ryvin1
10-03-2009, 01:40 PM
I don't like that new rule. I like seeing the players on their feet during the game. It makes me more involved in the game when the players are excited about it too.

Not as cool when you spend like over $600 for tickets for that game to miss out on parts of it and end up watching it on the jumbo-tron to see whats going on.

angel_luv
10-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Not as cool when you spend like over $600 for tickets for that game to miss out on parts of it and end up watching it on the jumbo-tron to see whats going on.

I can see that.

:lol no pun intended.

Ryvin1
10-04-2009, 03:50 PM
For anyone interested selling the first game against houston (10/6) $100 under face.