PDA

View Full Version : Go Panthers!

phyzik
09-28-2009, 07:29 PM
I hate the Cowboys. They are the Lakers of the NFL. Bunch of bandwagon fans.

Dallas will probably win though. :depressed

kamikazi_player
09-28-2009, 07:37 PM
The cowboys are like the spurs, whatchu talkin about?

phyzik
09-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Cowboys are NOTHING like the Spurs.

Rich ass owner who will pay any ammount to win.

Fans who disappear when "their team" is sucking it up.

Have to have their own TV show for summer camp.

Always drama with the team year round, even during the offseason.

What exactly about them is like the Spurs? They play in Texas?

kamikazi_player
09-28-2009, 07:50 PM
They are both good and with good winning percentages :)

mookie2001
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
except the spurs have won a playoff series in the last 15 years

EricB
09-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Tony Romo hasn't raped a white girl in Colorado so I don't see how they are ANYTHING like the Lakers....

manufan10
09-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Tony Romo hasn't raped a white girl in Colorado so I don't see how they are ANYTHING like the Lakers....

:lol

SpuronyourFace
09-28-2009, 11:29 PM
I hate the Cowboys. They are the Lakers of the NFL. Bunch of bandwagon fans.

Dallas will probably win though. :depressed

Fail.

The whole bandwagon argument is so lame. That only applies to teams that suddenly become hot shit, start selling out, and once they suck again, they go back to where they started. Even in the Cowboy's worst seasons, they still bring in the most revenue, sell the most jerseys and are the most watched team. It is what it is. They have a large fan base that expanded in the 70's and was passed on to the next generation. That, and they are from a huge football state.

Chris
09-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Fail.

The whole bandwagon argument is so lame. That only applies to teams that suddenly become hot shit, start selling out, and once they suck again, they go back to where they started. Even in the Cowboy's worst seasons, they still bring in the most revenue, sell the most jerseys and are the most watched team. It is what it is. They have a large fan base that expanded in the 70's and was passed on to the next generation. That, and they are from a huge football state.

:tu

samikeyp
09-29-2009, 06:51 AM
I've been a fan since birth and I hit 40 next year.....yup, im a bandwagoner!! :toast

:lol

to21
09-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Bandwagon fan here also......since the middle 70's.

I've read this from this guy (OP) before on how since we live in SA (some of us) and they're in Dallas we are bandwagon fans.

manufan10
09-29-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm a bandwagon fan.. I jumped on in the 1989 season.. :lol

Dr. Gonzo
09-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Cowboy fans are exactly like Lakers fans. They always try to end every argument with "5 rings" or "but we are America's Team". They all have a huge sense of entitlement and believe that the entire NFL owes them something. It's the same bullshit the Lakers fans spew about their team. A bunch of bullshit casual fans with a few die-hards mixed in.

Fuck the Cowboys fans and fuck Jerry Jones. If it wasn't for those two things I would probably be a fan. Well maybe not a fan but I wouldn't want to see them fail as much as I do.

rjv
09-29-2009, 09:54 AM
i know a lot of cowboy fans who have been on that bandwagon for the past 10 years (coincidentally enough, at a time that they have had the least amount of success).