PDA

View Full Version : So, Shelly And SW....

04-13-2005, 03:26 PM
One morning are having breakfast at Magnolia Cafe when the cell phone in Shelly's Kate Spade purse starts ringing.

And rings.

And keeps ringing.

For like 5 minutes.

SW puts down her fork and asks "Aren't you going to answer your phone?"

To which Miss Shelly replies, "No, it can't be mine. No one knows I'm here."

Taco
04-13-2005, 03:41 PM
:lol

I have a brother who has a cell phone and after having the same ring tone for years he finally changed it.

He was standing in line at the store and he heard a phone ringing and ringing, he got pissed and thought to himself "I wish they would answer their phone" when the lady behind him said "sir i think you phone is ringing" :lol

Taco
04-13-2005, 03:41 PM
^^^ and no he's not Blonde :lol

Shelly
04-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Couldn't be me because I hate purses with a passion and never carry one!

Taco
04-13-2005, 03:47 PM

MEE TOOO!!!

SpursWoman
04-13-2005, 03:57 PM
:lol :lol

gay abc
04-13-2005, 04:06 PM

maybe it was user - isn't he blonde?

:spin

Useruser666
04-13-2005, 04:44 PM
I just don't answer my phone.

04-13-2005, 04:51 PM

Buzzkill

Hey, anyone know why mice have small balls?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Because not many of them know how to dance.

Jimcs50
04-14-2005, 08:45 AM
Shelly and SW went to the bar after work for a drink, and sat on stools watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge, and Shelly bet SW $50 that he wouldn't jump.

Sure enough, he jumped, so Shelly gave SW $50. Then SW said,

"I can't take this, you're my friend."
But Shelly insisted saying,
"No. A bet's a bet."

Then SW said

"Listen, I have to tell you that I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money."

Shelly replied

"Well, so did I, but I didn't think he would jump again!"

:spin

Shelly
04-14-2005, 08:57 AM
How come I'm always the dumb one???

:cry

Jimcs50
04-14-2005, 09:15 AM
How come I'm always the dumb one???

:cry

You are blonde.

:)

04-14-2005, 11:30 AM
So Shelly's driving back from Wal-Mart and her car gets a flat tire. She pulls off to the shoulder, gets out and opens her trunk. Two men emerge from the trunk, wearing nothing but grey overcoats and proceed to face oncoming traffic and at intervals, open and close their coats.

Shelly gets back in her car, rolls up the window and locks the door (She can't use her cell because she doesn't ave a purse and no one knows where she might be on the road).

A cop drives up and sees the two men exposing themselves to traffic, pulls over and taps on Shelly's window.

Shelly opens the window and says "Oh officer, I'm so glad to see you. Can you help me?"

The officer replies, "All in good time ma'am, but what in the hell are those two guys doing behind your car?"

Shelly leans out the window, looks back at the cop and says, "Oh them, why they're my emergency flashers."

Shelly
04-14-2005, 11:40 AM
The officer replies, "All in good time ma'am, but what in the hell are those two guys doing behind your car?"

Shelly leans out the window, looks back at the cop and says, "Oh them, why they're my emergency flashers."

"And their names are 1369 and Jim."

Blondes can get guys to do anything.... :)