PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lmao steelers

beefanus
09-30-2009, 12:13 PM
1. I am not trying to take anything away from the raiders, but they need to work on getting a consistent winning seasons first. Yea sure they were good once apon a time, and no doubt they have the potential to be good again. But the highest game winning percentage means absolutely nothing. The ONLY thing that matters is how many more SBs u have then every one else, and THAT is The Steelers!

2. And to that cowboy fan who said it was the cowboys cause they won 5 SBs, The Steelers have 6 rings u mother fucking moron!

stretch
09-30-2009, 12:20 PM
1. I am not trying to take anything away from the raiders, but they need to work on getting a consistent winning seasons first. Yea sure they were good once apon a time, and no doubt they have the potential to be good again. But the highest game winning percentage means absolutely nothing. The ONLY thing that matters is how many more SBs u have then every one else, and THAT is The Steelers!

2. And to that cowboy fan who said it was the cowboys cause they won 5 SBs, The Steelers have 6 rings u mother fucking moron!

Once upon a time, the Steelers were SB champs as well. But now? They are a below average team, standing at 1-2. Same as the Raiders.

Raiders = Steelers

Even arguable that Raiders > Steelers as the only opponent they beat is 1-2, while the Steelers beat a team that is 0-3.

Fail.

beefanus
09-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Once upon a time, the Steelers were SB champs as well. But now? They are a below average team, standing at 1-2.
How many winning season have the raiders had in the past 10 years?

stretch
09-30-2009, 12:26 PM
How many winning season have the raiders had in the past 10 years?

doesnt matter anymore. all that matters is this year.

Raiders > Steelers right now

J.T.
09-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Colts > Raiders > Stealers

beefanus
09-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Here is the fact raiders wont have a winning season because they are so inconsistent especially and most importantly at QB, they should have beat the chargers they had that game won, then what happens their D decides to go to shit, blame the prevent defense what ever. Fact of the matter is their inconsistent they played great against the chargers, then go to shit last Sunday. At least the steelers will learn and fix their problems, then move on improve. Inconstancy will be the raiders plague for the next 2 years, atleast. And the steelers have won the most Superbowls, u cant even begin to compeat with that in any way or form!

dirk4mvp
09-30-2009, 12:45 PM
stfu stretch/beefanus

beefanus
09-30-2009, 12:55 PM
stfu stretch/beefanus
R u a colts fan?

Harry Potter
09-30-2009, 01:35 PM
You decide:
http://mysite.verizon.net/res72si9//Spurstalk/dallas.jpg

or....

http://mysite.verizon.net/res72si9//Spurstalk/pittsburgh.jpg

beefanus
09-30-2009, 01:49 PM
You decide:
harry potter? WTF? romo isnt even in the same fucking league as ben! he has to win atleast 1 SB before he can be mentioned in the same fucking sentence! and u kno what comes b4 a SB, the play-offs whats romos record their?

go fucking die

DBryant88
10-01-2009, 10:08 AM
harry potter? WTF? romo isnt even in the same fucking league as ben! he has to win atleast 1 SB before he can be mentioned in the same fucking sentence! and u kno what comes b4 a SB, the play-offs whats romos record their?

go fucking die

at least romo doesn't rape women

LOL texans
10-01-2009, 12:23 PM
STFU Beefnus, the Steelers deserve the LMAO treatment right now. I respect what Ben has done in this league, but right now lmao steelers and Raiders> Steelers.

beefanus
10-01-2009, 10:52 PM
at least romo doesn't rape women
1 Innocent till proven guilty u dumb mother fucker

2 ben has SB rings, romo dont

smahmood26
10-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Once upon a time, the Steelers were SB champs as well. But now? They are a below average team, standing at 1-2. Same as the Raiders.

Raiders = Steelers

Even arguable that Raiders > Steelers as the only opponent they beat is 1-2, while the Steelers beat a team that is 0-3.

Fail.

Hey dumbass last time I checked, the Chiefs (the team the Raiders beat) are also 0-3. Talk about Fail.

Steelers can easily be 3-0 and can easily be 0-3. A reasonable Steeler fan realizes that and won't make any arguments about what was accomplished last year, but I will be damned if I let you get away with that and say the Raiders are better than the Steelers!!!!:lol

IronMexican
10-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Raiders are better than the Steelers. They both have fatass QB's. One can't throw for shit, the other runs back 20 yards before getting sacked.

beefanus
10-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Raiders are better than the Steelers. They both have fatass QB's. One can't throw for shit, the other runs back 20 yards before getting sacked.
well his style obviously has worked out for him, got 2 rings out of it

DBryant88
10-02-2009, 07:14 AM
1 Innocent till proven guilty u dumb mother fucker

2 ben has SB rings, romo dont

3 i like guys

just cause ben has rings doesn't mean he can do whatver the fuck he wants

stretch
10-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Hey dumbass last time I checked, the Chiefs (the team the Raiders beat) are also 0-3. Talk about Fail.

Steelers can easily be 3-0 and can easily be 0-3. A reasonable Steeler fan realizes that and won't make any arguments about what was accomplished last year, but I will be damned if I let you get away with that and say the Raiders are better than the Steelers!!!!:lol

good catch. how about this...

the teams the raiders lost to were 2-1 and 3-0.

the teams the stealers lost to were both 2-1.

therefore the raiders have had a tougher schedule.

Raiders > stealers

blow yourself stealer/spur fan

Spursfan092120
10-02-2009, 10:39 AM
doesnt matter anymore. all that matters is this year.

Raiders > Steelers right now
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you...but...this.

Spursfan092120
10-02-2009, 10:40 AM
past is the past, you mother fucking moron. Neither team is the best team in the league. But at this point, Dallas>>>>Steelers. Period.