PDA

View Full Version : Basketball video

Basketballgirl25
09-30-2009, 05:45 PM
check it out and let me know what you think. I know it isn't the best video ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L78GysR8zM

Basketballgirl25
09-30-2009, 05:58 PM
You know when you click on the link, and the page goes to youtube, then you see New Jersey Nets? I got upset and closed the page there.:nope

why did you get upset, not like the NETS are good lol. I love them and they are my team, but I still watch other team videos on youtube as well. Nothing to get upset about:lol

Basketballgirl25
09-30-2009, 08:12 PM
how come you look pretty like a Spurs fan on here? Your personal info tells so at least.

because my friend put my info here, and put spurs because she thought she had too. I like the spurs as well, so don't really care

DJB
09-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Still photos with corny music is an automatic x-out for me. Sorry.

Kai
10-01-2009, 12:26 AM
More of a slide-show than a video. There's also no chronological order meaning the pics also jump around back and forth between seasons. I see Richard Jefferson in a Nets uniform then a Bucks uniform and ten 10 seconds later he's back on the Nets.

Basketballgirl25
10-01-2009, 12:07 PM
More of a slide-show than a video. There's also no chronological order meaning the pics also jump around back and forth between seasons. I see Richard Jefferson in a Nets uniform then a Bucks uniform and ten 10 seconds later he's back on the Nets.

I wasn't trying to make it in chronological order. I was just making a video of present and past Nets players that I have liked pretty much. I don't really care about putting the pictures in chronological order

Basketballgirl25
10-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Still photos with corny music is an automatic x-out for me. Sorry.

no need to be sorry, people like different things:toast:toast

kcplayboi_26
10-01-2009, 12:14 PM
because my friend put my info here, and put spurs because she thought she had too. I like the spurs as well, so don't really care

lol i remember i thought I had to do that as well. I thought it was a trick question and if you didnt pick Spurs couldnt get a account. But I said ohhh well and went with my team...........:depressed:lobt2::nope