PDA

View Full Version : So Mouse. Little clarification on the consistency front.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 09:30 AM
I'm all for people with condescending tones and arrogant dispositions (sup me) but at least I pride myself on my ability to be consistent. You know I don't find that people like myself, or you for that matter, really earn the ear of an audience unless the audience understands that you're always what you say you are. Basically what I'm trying to say is that for you to be who you are we would expect that you stay in character.

I find it ironic or insulting or maybe just befuddling how you can get up on your little smart guy pedestal with your truther movement hat on and condescendingly preach the conspiracy of what really happened on 9/11. Only to turn around and support the belief of Jesus/God/8,000 year old universe/extremely anti-scientific theory with that same condescending tone and arrogant attitude.

So on one hand you have a full blown modern day conspiracy. Full blown American Government involvement (planning) of the destruction that took place on 9/11. Some interesting facts, videos (or lack thereof) and pseudo scientific analysis. Quite the argument on either side of the fence as to the legitimacy of what you're preaching. All in all the general consensus is that there is very little stone cold solid evidence. Lots of questions need/should be answered. No doubt the one thing you have here is that no matter what took place everyone agrees that it didn't go down exactly how they want us to think it did. The reasons for the semi-smokescreen are unknown but are likely in place to keep from having to answer for each and every post attack move.

Furthermore we have lots of interesting facts that may or may not lead further down the rabbit hole. However in the end its always a hard pill to swallow when you take into consideration that the worst President, maybe even one of the most self absorbed egotistical men to ever hold a power of higher authority has systematically taken part (maybe not lead the way) in one of the largest most massive most thorough cover ups in all of history. Potentially one the grandest schemes ever committed. The scope of the conspiracy is unimaginable...massive on the grandest scale. All in all the entire scope of this conspiracy leaves a lot to be desired before everyday man is willing to drink the Kool-Aid.

On the other hand you have a dying belief that there was in fact a man named Jesus and all powerful entity named God who created a universe in 6 days and watched it grow for the last 8 or so thousand years. That belief as a whole (because I'll give you the benefit) has dwindled in following over the last century, % of followers to population, maybe tenfold. At least in half. Even if you rounded up the small mass of followers less than a tenth of them have a reasonable historical grasp on what their worshiping. The blind leading the blind is the very thing you swear against in one place but are in full support in another. Despite the fact of a complete and utter lack of anything tangible or physical, you carry on. To expand this belief you've branched off of this into the scientific world and boldly put yourself in the even smaller market of religious conspiracy supporters who completely turn their eye to scientific fact and theory.

You're all about the facts. All about pimping the truth and exposing the blind eye to what really goes down behind closed doors. You have exponentially more facts. Real tangible solid proof and the support of the most diverse most intelligent group of people on the planet filling you in on the conspiracy of religious based thinking and all of its branches. Only to fall on deaf ears because you're too busy drinking the crazy sauce on one of the most outlandish, unfounded, unsupported down right unbelievable modern day conspiracies.

So to wrap this all up you're a guy who wants to expose the truth. The truth in one belief that ultimately has very little to stand on. Very little support through the higher intelligent community. You want us to buy this story in full because we're blind to whats really going on. Then you insult our intelligence about another worldly conspiracy that has facts, proven theories and a lack of tangible evidence on your side of the fence. We have the support of some of the greatest minds to ever exist. Somehow they don't know shit.

Just looking for a little consistency friend. God bless.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Too long...

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Too long...By intelligent design. Just wanted to weed out the skimmers.

ginobili's bald spot
10-01-2009, 09:52 AM
tl;dr

dickface
10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
In both cases he's going against the popular scientific belief. I don't see any inconsistency.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 10:01 AM
In both cases he's going against the popular scientific belief. I don't see any inconsistency.I figured there would be someone who said this.

I don't agree and you're missing my point. A single commonality doesn't equate to consistency especially in this case. Think bigger picture and entire scope of what he preaches.

....and now that you've said this he'll probably lean on it pretty hard.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-01-2009, 10:01 AM
If I'm allowed to be an evolutional creationist, Mouse is allowed to be bi-polar.

dickface
10-01-2009, 10:02 AM
I figured there would be someone who said this.

I don't agree and you're missing my point. A single commonality doesn't equate to consistency especially in this case. Think bigger picture and entire scope of what he preaches.

In both cases you say he's siding with a wild conspiracy theory. Still pretty consistent to me.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 10:06 AM
In both cases you say he's siding with a wild conspiracy theory. Still pretty consistent to me.In his eyes he's following the truth or what he believes to be reality under sheep's clothing. On one side he's in support of exposing the "truth". On the other side he's in support of silencing the "truth". A truth that has far more support and backing. He's about exposing one massive conspiracy but not another.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Nothing that mouse says is deserving of anything more than a one line response, at most.

It's almost like when a child says something stupid to you, a long drawn out response is entirely unnecessary.

TDMVPDPOY
10-01-2009, 10:17 AM
wheres cliff notes yo....

i aint reading that

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 10:19 AM
nothing that mouse says is deserving of anything more than a one line response, at most.

It's almost like when a child says something stupid to you, a long drawn out response is entirely unnecessary.I'm doing my best here. WORK WITH ME HERE.

Bipolar Bob
10-01-2009, 10:20 AM
if i'm allowed to be an evolutional creationist, mouse is allowed to be bi-polar.

+1

PakiDan
10-01-2009, 10:21 AM
By intelligent design. Just wanted to weed out the skimmers.

Your post makes little sense. So basically, you're saying that if you believe in a government conspiracy on 9/11, that it would be out of character to believe in God? How can you even connect the two? This is a FAAARRR, FAARRR, reach here. I could pose the same argument that Big Zak isn't being consistent because on one hand he loves buffalo wings, and then on the other, he believes in Jesus. This argument is as rediculous and baseless as yours. Congrats on TRYING to make yourself look convicted by writing alot of words!

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Your post makes little sense. So basically, you're saying that if you believe in a government conspiracy on 9/11, that it would be out of character to believe in God? How can you even connect the two? This is a FAAARRR, FAARRR, reach here. I could pose the same argument that Big Zak isn't being consistent because on one hand he loves buffalo wings, and then on the other, he believes in Jesus. This argument is as rediculous and baseless as yours. Congrats on TRYING to make yourself look convicted by writing alot of words!I already explained this

He's about exposing one massive conspiracy but not another. Preaches how we're blind in one place because the facts are stacked against us but completely ignores the facts of another.

AmericanWoman
10-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Your post makes little sense. So basically, you're saying that if you believe in a government conspiracy on 9/11, that it would be out of character to believe in God? How can you even connect the two? This is a FAAARRR, FAARRR, reach here. I could pose the same argument that Big Zak isn't being consistent because on one hand he loves buffalo wings, and then on the other, he believes in Jesus. This argument is as rediculous and baseless as yours. Congrats on TRYING to make yourself look convicted by writing alot of words!

+1 Not even the same thing at all.

PakiDan
10-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I already explained this

He's about exposing one massive conspiracy but not another. Preaches how we're blind in one place because the facts are stacked against us but completely ignores the facts of another.

aahhh... if you believe it was a conspiracy.... Belief in one doesn't mandate belief in all...

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 10:35 AM
aahhh... if you believe it was a conspiracy.... Belief in one doesn't mandate belief in all...That's what should have made this thread interesting. The point is that he's emphatically over the top on something out there like 9/11 but unwilling to acknowledge the grounded and widely accepted information about another conspiracy. Thus a lack of staying in character.

I'll spell it out. The fact that its a reach is what should drive this thread.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 10:38 AM
+1 Not even the same thing at all.No surprise here fatass.

Randy
10-01-2009, 10:41 AM
no surprise here fatass.
POW!

POW-Pow!

PM5K
10-01-2009, 10:43 AM
This is the same guy that will do essentially anything you ask him to do so long as you pay him in either beer or drugs, and already have the equipment to do said job (lawnmower for example).

This is also the same guy that diagnoses every PC problem as a virus.

Have you ever actually met this guy in person?

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 10:43 AM
A thread about clarification from mouse!?!? :lmao Brahahahahaha!!! :lmao :lol I've been dealing with mouse for years and I still haven't figured out what accounting system he uses. :lmao Good luck with this one.

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Mouse is good people though. :tu He's just....well....mouse.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 10:45 AM
This is the same guy that will do essentially anything you ask him to do so long as you pay him in either beer or drugs, and already have the equipment to do said job (lawnmower for example).

This is also the same guy that diagnoses every PC problem as a virus.

Have you ever actually met this guy in person?Never met him.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 10:45 AM
A thread about clarification from mouse!?!? :lmao Brahahahahaha!!! :lmao :lol I've been dealing with mouse for years and I still haven't figured out what accounting system he uses. :lmao Good luck with this one.

Yeah the day that mouse clarifies anything will be the day Baby Jesus comes down from the sky...

I know what accounting system he uses, one twelve pack of beer equals two hours or work....

mrsmaalox
10-01-2009, 10:50 AM
Mouse the man, and Mouse the troll, are about nothing if not inconsistency! :lol

Suicidal Jack
10-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Everyone knows that there is no fucking god.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Asking Mouse for clarification and/or consistency is like asking TPark for dieting advice...

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Asking Mouse for clarification and/or consistency is like asking TPark for dieting advice...Now this is a post that might carry some weight.

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Now this is a post that might carry some weight.

It should weigh heavily on your mind.

MiamiHeat
10-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Mouse just wants to troll.

It doesn't matter what it is. He is against evolution, but also against creationism. He is against 9/11 conspiracy theories while posting on mouse, but then posts 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Think of mouse as more of an entertainer. His only goal is to amuse himself and the posters who read the forum. He'll argue with you about anything and everything, to accomplish that

spurster
10-01-2009, 11:23 AM
A mouse has to be quick and nimble to escape predators. Taking time to worry about consistency among cheesy conspiracy theories does not avoid the cat's paw.

marini martini
10-01-2009, 11:23 AM
If I'm allowed to be an evolutional creationist, Mouse is allowed to be bi-polar.

God made us all bi-polar. This forum is proof of the fact.:lmao

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 11:35 AM
God made us all bi-polar. This forum is proof of the fact.:lmao

:lmao How true.

mouse
10-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Sorry for late reply I was up all night looking for 9/11 links to help me deal with the Blake's and the wildcobra's of ST. you can never have enough come backs for ChumDumper.
As you can see by reading thus far I haven't really addressed your question yet thanks to a bitter PM5K I am just worthless sellout just because I choose to help people out for beer or I may tell them they have a Virus. For some reason that seems to get his goat, even to the point where he carries this burden of having to bad mouth me every chance he gets.

I am not sure, maybe I should take it as a complement that a person would dedicate their life on line to know all my flaws and to point them out on a daily basis.

But just the fact that you made this topic is living proof I get under peoples skin. It's not on purpose. You think I like going around pissing off the PM5K's of the world? I rather just surf listen to good music have a beer and maybe learn a thing or two about life.

The only way to do that is to put yourself out there. I went a whole year online never posting a picture in my posts back in 1996 because i was to embarrassed to ask how in a public forum. Well those days are gone and if i have a question about Evolution,9/11,or computer infections I am not going to hesitate to ask them, and why should I?

Could it be possible there are others out there like me? Is it that far of a stretch to think maybe 9/11 was a cover up? Did I say everything that took place was Bush's fault? I just asked the questions that many are asking themselves.

As far as the earth goes why must i pick sides? Why do I have to use the Bible or Darwin to pick how we got here? Why can't there be a middle ground? Maybe both sides are right to a point. maybe a designer made many species and they were allowed to adapt to there surroundings so they evolved a bit. Why is that such a hard pill to swallow?

One question before I go shower and get ready for todays activities. If natural selection is why certain birds evolve and have beaks that are long if they live where there are worms and have short beaks if they eat lots of seeds and so on like Darwin found out in the 1800's Then why would man evolve from the ape? what benefits is it to have thinner skin, and no thick fur to protect you from the cold? Why would you lose such a helpful item like a tail? And apes are twice as strong as man why give all that up?

What are the benefits of not being able to swing from tree to tree? If only you guys would have said Man evolved into Ape I might believe you that I can see.

What amazes me is people who are so educated around here are so gullible and think what they read or see on TV is 100% legit. Who knew asking a few questions would cause people to despise me. I almost feel like I am going against the norm like in the movie invasion of the body snatchers, 70s version or They live. I refused to give in to the PM5K's of the world and if it makes you uneasy and you have to create a topic to say so I apologize.

What was your original question?

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 11:57 AM
That's mouse! :lol

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 12:00 PM
It was never about just inquiring or asking questions. It was never about wanting to further the mind with as much new or old information as possible. It's always been a fine line with you. You took your stance on 9/11 and you took your stance on the avenues of religion. Then took every chance you could to attempt to insult as many people as possible with half-assed or swift google, copy and past actions without ever really having a grasp on what your talking about.

Your method of victory has always been about trying to insult the other guy enough so he'll get bored and leave. All that effort over a productive debate.

The irony in you blasting PM5K.

Not that they're is anything wrong with inciting hurt feelings. I'm all for pointless insults and sarcasm to support a belief. I was just looking or expecting you to stay in character across the board.

What was your original question?

More than anything I was wondering how you can conclude what is actual fact and how it pertains to 9/11 but be void of the same notions when it pertains to a much more supported conspiracy theory in the branches of religion.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Oh and getting under my skin isn't a source of anguish for me. I need something to help get me through an otherwise boring day. I invite it.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 12:06 PM
You sure did get up into my ass a lot considering I didn't even start this thread.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 12:08 PM
You sure did get up into my ass a lot considering I didn't even start this thread.
Must be that new Axe Analspray.

mouse
10-01-2009, 12:35 PM
It was never about just inquiring or asking questions. It was never about wanting to further the mind with as much new or old information as possible. It's always been a fine line with you. You took your stance on 9/11 and you took your stance on the avenues of religion.

Just like you take a stance on a customer who pays in cash or re-niggs on a down payment. We share allot in filtering the bullshit we are facing on a daily basis.

Then took every chance you could to attempt to insult as many people as possible

I really don't see many people being insulted with my postings. It's usually the same seven mouse haters I deal with on a daily basis. I could make a topic about making a tuna sandwich and PM5k and Blake will tell me to get a job and learn to cook real food. If you look back a few postings PM5K was not happy making his first point he replied again and again. But since you feel he has your back you turn a blind eye to his nonproductive behavior.

with half-assed or swift google, copy and past actions without ever really having a grasp on what your talking about.

Isn't that what people who search Google do? You want me to just create this shit on my own? You don't want me to prove others are saying the same thing? Are you saying Google,cut and paste are no longer permitted in making a point? I wish I could just use my honest opinions but poeple want to see some evidence even if it's half ass. They ask where did you read that? and I provide the links.

Your method of victory has always been about trying to insult the other guy

You don't think your insulting me making a topic to expose my "Bi-Polar" disease you claim I have? If I was new to this forum I would consider this topic a compliment?

enough so he'll get bored and leave. All that effort over a productive debate.

It's not my fault the truth is not as entertaining as you would like it to be. If your after fun short entertaining replies on every subject maybe another forum will suit your needs. pass on the link when you find it.

The irony in you blasting PM5K.

Blasting? I have yet to tear into his lame tree hugging ass I see him as a person with a chip on his shoulder and really not much of a threat but I would be willing to have it out with him if it entertains the masses.

Not that they're is anything wrong with inciting hurt feelings. I'm all for pointless insults and sarcasm to support a belief. I was just looking or expecting you to stay in character across the board.

Or do you mean emotionless? How can a person stay in character when faced with insults and lies 24/7? Even you start the day a normal human being and yet find a way to turn into Mr. Hyde before the days over with. Look at Bill O'Rly or Glenn Beck they all start off low key at first. it's called passion something I see you demonstrate on a daily basis you should recognize my actions as something we share.

More than anything I was wondering how you can conclude what is actual fact and how it pertains to 9/11 but be void of the same notions when it pertains to a much more supported conspiracy theory in the branches of religion.

I can't go into detail on how or why i react to certain subjects all I can say if I see double standards and out rite lies I have to point them out as you seem to do when you spot them. You really think Darwin's Evolution theory is Science?

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Give me a minute to decide if I'm satisfied with your answer.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 12:44 PM
How am I a tree hugger?

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Am I a tree hugger?

mouse
10-01-2009, 12:56 PM
How am I a tree hugger?

Is that not you in your avatar?

mouse
10-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Give me a minute to decide if I'm satisfied with your answer.

Actually don't bother. I am not really awake just yet if i knew you was bored at work and wanted to see vintage mighty mouse on the web I would have been up sooner and had at least three cups of java by now. next time set a time and a date so others can be prepared to be entertained.

we can make this happen. :tu

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Actually don't bother. I am not really awake just yet if i knew you was bored at work and wanted to see vintage mighty mouse on the web I would have been up sooner and had at least three cups of java by now. next time set a time and a date so others can be prepared to be entertained.

we can make this happen. :tuI'll have my people get with your people.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Is that not you in your avatar?

So what if it is?

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Whoever said God made the universe in 6 literal days? :downspin:
Symbolic.

Plus, takes more *faith* to believe in evolution then creation.
All this order in the universe, all the intricicies just happened to come together?
Pssssshh.

mavs>spurs2
10-01-2009, 01:26 PM
One question before I go shower and get ready for todays activities. If natural selection is why certain birds evolve and have beaks that are long if they live where there are worms and have short beaks if they eat lots of seeds and so on like Darwin found out in the 1800's Then why would man evolve from the ape? what benefits is it to have thinner skin, and no thick fur to protect you from the cold? Why would you lose such a helpful item like a tail? And apes are twice as strong as man why give all that up?

I'm a Christian but I can't agree with what you're saying from an evolutionist standpoint. Thinner skin and no thick fur came when we developed sewing and could create warm clothing so that we no longer needed it. what benefit do today's people have with a tail? And the reason were no longer as strong is because we don't need to be, inventions have made work and our way of life easier. "Work smarter, not harder."

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Whoever said God made the universe in 6 literal days? :downspin:
Symbolic.

We all totally agree

Sincerely,

Angel Luv

angel_luv
10-01-2009, 01:37 PM
You know me well.

I am not going to hijack your thread though. :)

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Oh no you brought her into this thread...

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 01:38 PM
We all totally agree

Sincerely,

Angel Luv
A dust speck became an enzyme which became an animal.

Sincerely,
Overpaid scientist wanting to get published.

angel_luv
10-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Oh no you brought her into this thread...

I was already reading it; B2B always makes entertaining threads.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Look at my sig for proof God exists...(God created Silicon)

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:40 PM
I was already reading it; B2B always makes entertaining threads.

Oh n0es she's still here...

It's like if anyone says the word "God" Angel sniffs it out and comes running like a dog...

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 01:41 PM
You know me well.

I am not going to hijack your thread though. :)I wouldn't mind one bit. You've earned the right to say what you want when you want in any thread I start.

I represent the epitome of speaking from the heart. Whether I agree or not.

angel_luv
10-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Oh n0es she's still here...

It's like if anyone says the word "God" Angel sniffs it out and comes running like a dog...

:lol That is the nicest thing you have ever said about me. Thank you. :)

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 01:42 PM

Sincerely,
Overpaid scientist wanting to get published.I'm all for playing this game. Its mid afternoon and I haven't seen a customer in hours.

Man walking on water
Performing miracles
No historical record with his name on it

MiamiHeat
10-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Plus, takes more *faith* to believe in evolution then creation.
All this order in the universe, all the intricicies just happened to come together?
Pssssshh.

That's flawed logic.

PM5K
:lol That is the nicest thing you have ever said about me. Thank you. :)

Your welcome...

angel_luv
I wouldn't mind one bit. You've earned the right to say what you want when you want in any thread I start.

I represent the epitome of speaking from the heart. Whether I agree or not.

Thank you kindly. :toast

The reason I do not want to hijack your post is that you are on a roll and I would hate to distract from that.

And I have to admit I laughed at PM5K's spoof of this thread. Well done on that.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 01:44 PM
I've always been a big fan of mimic threads. Too bad this crowd seems slow to catch on.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:44 PM
I've always been a big fan of mimic threads. Too bad this crowd seems slow to catch on.

They can be really hit or miss, sometimes you gotta try though...

MiamiHeat
10-01-2009, 01:46 PM

Sincerely,
Overpaid scientist wanting to get published.

Actually, an 'animal' being 'alive' is just an idea.

"Life" is just a human concept. Is a rock alive? Is anything that has energy alive? Electrons fly around a nucleus, are they alive?

Is electricity alive when it moves from place to place, attracting itself to metal or the ground?

In the same way, are complex cells who attract themselves to oxygen and water, thus converting energy to replicate, is this alive?

They are all just different versions of the same thing.

Bigzax
10-01-2009, 01:49 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/hooter.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Give God a chance.

TheSuckUp
10-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Thank you kindly. :toast

The reason I do not want to hijack your post is that you are on a roll and I would hate to distract from that.

And I have to admit I laughed at PM5K's spoof of this thread. Well done on that.

You are so far up his....can you even breathe?

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
You are so far up his....can you even breathe?

lawl...

mouse
10-01-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm all for playing this game. Its mid afternoon and I haven't seen a customer in hours.

Man walking on water
Performing miracles

So are you saying just because I live in the country and have no WiFi I can't tell my grand kids a great man like Back2Basics existed?

Is there documentation how and who built Stonehenge? and yet its there in our face everyday.

mouse
10-01-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm a Christian but I can't agree with what you're saying from an evolutionist standpoint. Thinner skin and no thick fur came when we developed sewing and could create warm clothing so that we no longer needed it. what benefit do today's people have with a tail? And the reason were no longer as strong is because we don't need to be, inventions have made work and our way of life easier. "Work smarter, not harder."

If all that was all true then shouldn't PM5k be evolving into a Mule?

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 02:03 PM
I'm all for playing this game. Its mid afternoon and I haven't seen a customer in hours.

Man walking on water
Performing miracles
Too much historical evidence to even begin.
I've heard all the evos' points and have no desire to "play this game".

Perfect man walking on water? Yep.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:08 PM
They can be really hit or miss, sometimes you gotta try though...The key is creativity. Not just creating a good meaty thread but creating a good meaty title to go with it.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Too much historical evidence to even begin.
I've heard all the evos' points and have no desire to "play this game".

Perfect man walking on water? Yep.Never met a thumper willing to start a fight but not finish :rolleyes

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:10 PM
So are you saying just because I live in the country and have no WiFi I can't tell my grand kids a great man like Back2Basics existed?

Is there documentation how and who built Stonehenge? and yet its there in our face everyday.Obviously Spurstalk serves as a historical record of my writings and existence.

Po'Boy
10-01-2009, 02:11 PM
The key is creativity. Not just creating a good meaty thread but creating a good meaty title to go with it.

That should come easy to you since you seem to have a beef with everything.

mouse
10-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Obviously Spurstalk serves as a historical record of my writings and existence.

Maybe before ST people had to use what they had at the time, maybe there was a book with such records?

http://jeevamanna.com/images/open%20bible.jpg

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Maybe before ST people had to use what they had at the time, maybe there was a book with such records?

http://jeevamanna.com/images/open%20bible.jpgOh you mean a book that was cleverly crafted/altered/composed centuries later.

Couldn't put much credence into that. My people require real time evidence recorded in the actual period or decade of my writing. You know, first hand knowledge of my work.

Thankfully I have pages of that here.

MouseDynasty
10-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Great thread, brah !!!

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Never met a thumper willing to start a fight but not finish :rolleyes
Pearls/swine the more appropriate finish.

Exaggerator
10-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Great thread, brah !!!

This is the best thread ever!!!!!

mouse
10-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Oh you mean a book that was cleverly crafted/altered/composed centuries later.

Couldn't put much credence into that. My people require real time evidence recorded in the actual period or decade of my writing. You know, first hand knowledge of my work.

Thankfully I have pages of that here.

It can't be anymore made up than the book you believe in.

http://deadlinescotland.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/charles-darwin.jpg

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:25 PM
I don't have black and white beliefs like you think I do.

koriwhat
10-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Then why would man evolve from the ape?

i'll answer this and make it quite clear for anyone wondering... we didn't evolve from apes but instead from a branch where both ape and man evolved from.

anthro classes were so interesting. :king

manufan10
10-01-2009, 02:28 PM

I took a History class in college, and the professor provided several historical documents that proved that Jesus was real. She was by no means a Christian, which one could tell by her lectures on Jesus. There was also a video we watched, from the History Channel, that was about Jesus. It said He was a real person, but the debate was whether He was/is God or not. It was interesting to see.

koriwhat
10-01-2009, 02:32 PM

wrong! see above for the right answer.

mouse
10-01-2009, 02:34 PM
I took a History class in college, and the professor provided several historical documents that proved that Jesus was real. She was by no means a Christian, which one could tell by her lectures on Jesus. There was also a video we watched, from the History Channel, that was about Jesus. It said He was a real person, but the debate was whether He was/is God or not. It was interesting to see.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/booya.jpg

mouse
10-01-2009, 02:36 PM
I don't have black and white beliefs like you think I do.

I never really thought you did but I do know if your going to criticize a book written by man and not take it serious can we start with the 9/11 commission report?

EricB
10-01-2009, 02:37 PM

Saw that same show.

Great stuff.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:38 PM
I took a History class in college, and the professor provided several historical documents that proved that Jesus was real. She was by no means a Christian, which one could tell by her lectures on Jesus. There was also a video we watched, from the History Channel, that was about Jesus. It said He was a real person, but the debate was whether He was/is God or not. It was interesting to see.There are thousands of documents that are used as proof of Christ. I have yet to see one actually carry its full weight.

The History channel isn't unbiased. They weigh heavily on the Religious end of things. Even the so called controversial stuff is pranced around very carefully.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I never really thought you did but I do know if your going to criticize a book written by man and not take it serious can we start with the 9/11 commission report?The 9/11 commission report is a joke. I wouldn't even clean my ass with it.

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Saw that same show.

Great stuff.

I concur. :tu

PM5K
10-01-2009, 02:40 PM
There are thousands of documents that are used as proof of Christ. I have yet to see one actually carry its full weight.

The History channel isn't unbiased. They weigh heavily on the Religious end of things. Even the so called controversial stuff is pranced around very carefully.

Don't you ever fucking talk bad about The History Channel...

manufan10
10-01-2009, 02:40 PM
There are thousands of documents that are used as proof of Christ.

So first there are none, and now there are thousands. Way to flip flop. :tu

manufan10
10-01-2009, 02:41 PM

:lol

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 02:42 PM
So first there are none, and now there are thousands. Way to flip flop. :tu

:lmao

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 02:42 PM

+1 I love that channel!! We have a history together.

angel_luv
10-01-2009, 02:43 PM

It shows.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 02:44 PM

Dude if you're going to say some gay shit, don't involve me in it...

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 02:44 PM
It shows.

:lmao :tu

PM5K
10-01-2009, 02:45 PM
It shows.

You shut up or I'm telling Bo everything....

EVERYTHING.....

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Dude if you're going to say some gay shit, don't involve me in it...

Too late...you are already gay.

tlongII
10-01-2009, 02:46 PM
There are thousands of documents that are used as proof of Christ. I have yet to see one actually carry its full weight.

I disagree. I've seen the History Channel air shows that are on both sides of the argument.

JoeChalupa
Okay, my bad. Damnit.

angel_luv
You shut up or I'm telling Bo everything....

EVERYTHING.....

Be my guest. I have no secrets from Bo.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Too late...you are already gay.

You might be Joe Chalupa, but I'm PM5K BURRITO so whatever bitch...

PM5K
10-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Be my guest. I have no secrets from Bo.

So you already told him?

mouse
10-01-2009, 02:48 PM
The 9/11 commission report is a joke. I wouldn't even clean my ass with it.

I knew deep down inside you was not a Chump!

angel_luv
10-01-2009, 02:49 PM

So you already told him?

That I think you are a nice guy even though you try to pretend otherwise?

Yeah. I told him. :)

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Don't you ever fucking talk bad about The History Channel...I watch the channel frequently

So first there are none, and now there are thousands. Way to flip flop. :tuThere are thousands that claim. None as far as I have seen deliver.

I disagree. I've seen the History Channel air shows that are on both sides of the argument.There are some shows that dabble in the ideas of the other side but are still carefully crafted and never truly expose the other side.

I love the channel and find it very interesting but there are many many times that they skew information in one direction over the other rather than maintain a fully unbiased approach.

One, albeit small, example was a blurb I heard pertaining to Mithra and how its followers were so enamored with Jesus that they adopted all his pertinent dates of historical value as some kind of showing of sacrifice to him. Not entirely factual at all.

mouse
10-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Funny how TV is the truth and the shit when it's a show about Evolution and other bullshit as long as it's on the History channel.

I wonder what will happen to your gullible lives when one day the history Channel decides to show The 10 Commandments.

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 03:05 PM
You might be Joe Chalupa, but I'm PM5K BURRITO so whatever bitch...

So you love the burrito.....I get it.

koriwhat
10-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Funny how TV is the truth and the shit when it's a show about Evolution and other bullshit as long as it's on the History channel.

I wonder what will happen to your gullible lives when one day the history Channel decides to show The 10 Commandments.

i believe in evolution.

answer me this... why does a whale have a pelvic bone that serves no purpose?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/articles/ee/v2/whale-vestigial-structure.jpg

again, if anyone wants to take a couple interesting classes then take some anthropology courses at your local community college or university! those and my history courses were my favorite.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 03:08 PM
So you love the burrito.....I get it.

lol...

mouse
10-01-2009, 03:17 PM
i believe in evolution.

answer me this... why does a whale have a pelvic bone that serves no purpose?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/articles/ee/v2/whale-vestigial-structure.jpg

The ‘pelvic bone,’ which is some 30 centimetres (12 inches) long, ‘but unlike the pelvis of normal mammals it is not attached to the vertebral column.’ This bone serves as an anchorage for the male reproductive organs

In koriwhat terms: (it helps in fucking)

http://creation.com/images/creation_mag/vol20/whaleb_w.jpg

Above: Photo of the skeleton of a Greenland Right whale, with bony disease. The small pelvic bone is seen below.

From E.J.Slijper, Whales,2 fig. 226, p. 423. Reproduced

Below: Drawing shows a similar (small) pelvic bone of a Sperm whale with an even smaller abnormal lump of bone fused to it, which abnormality is labeled by evolutionists a ‘vestigial femur.’ However, this tiny blob of bone bears little resemblance to the leg bone of any land animal.
http://creation.com/images/creation_mag/vol20/bone1.jpg

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 03:20 PM

I wonder what will happen to your gullible lives when one day the history Channel decides to show The 10 Commandments.I'm going on the record here. I don't put 100% stock into what you see on the History channel. If I had to guess I'd say roundabout 60-65% accuracy to reality. 100% entertaining.

AmericanWoman
10-01-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm going on the record here. I don't put 100% stock into what you see on the History channel. If I had to guess I'd say roundabout 60-65% accuracy to reality. 100% entertaining.

That explains your threads.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 03:25 PM
That explains your threads.But it doesn't explain your thyroid issue.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 03:26 PM
They had this sweet one about valkyrie, they even did tests that showed Hitler would have been killed if:

Both bombs were planted
One bomb had been planted in the bunker
The bomb hadn't been moved

Talk about bad fucking luck.

phyzik
10-01-2009, 03:26 PM
I suppose this is as good a thread as any for this article..... Its an AP article so you will have to click on the link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33110809/ns/technology_and_science-science/?GT1=43001

World’s oldest human-linked skeleton found

mouse
10-01-2009, 03:28 PM
The History Channel had a show on 9/11 when they showed an animation of the pancake theory they left the core where the elevators in the middle still standing . very embarrassing moment for the networks.

bdQh18kvpRU

AmericanWoman
10-01-2009, 03:29 PM
But it doesn't explain your thyroid issue.

Nor your fascination with my body mass.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Nor your fascination with my body mass.Nothing will every truly explain your body mass.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2009, 03:41 PM
The History Channel had a show on 9/11 when they showed an animation of the pancake theory they left the core where the elevators in the middle still standing . very embarrassing moment for the networks.

bdQh18kvpRUAlthough the pancake initiation theory was later dropped, very tall sections of the core remained standing for a time after each tower fell.

http://911review.org/WTC/images/southcorestands.gif

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ejeffrey.king2/wsb/media/56016/site1074.jpg

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Can we talk about what's going on in Montana?

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A private security force whose biggest role is helping the U.S. government to “combat terrorism” is now patrolling the streets of a town in Montana, acting as law enforcement but accountable to nobody and operating completely outside the limitations of the U.S. constitution in a chilling throwback to the brownshirts of Nazi Germany.

The American Police Force organization is a paramilitary unit that “provides surveillance, investigative, and military services across the world,” according to its website, which shows men dressed in military fatigues carrying machine guns.

“As part of our mission, APF plays a critical role in helping the U.S. government meet vital homeland security and national defense needs. Within the last 5 years the United States has been far and away our #1 client. Technologies, programs, and services performed by APF have played a very important role in U.S. military and civilian efforts to protect our homeland and combat terrorism,” the website states.

I checked out their website. Pretty scary shit.

http://www.americanpolicegroup.com/

you might need to hit the refresh a few times to fully view it.

phyzik
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
looks like CNN wrote their own article on the find.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/10/01/oldest.human.skeleton/index.html

Oldest human skeleton offers new clues to evolution

(CNN) -- The oldest-known hominid skeleton was a 4-foot-tall female who walked upright more than 4 million years ago and offers new clues to how humans may have evolved, scientists say.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/TECH/science/10/01/oldest.human.skeleton/art.ardi.science.jpg

Scientists believe that the fossilized remains, which were discovered in 1994 in Ethiopia and studied for years by an international team of researchers, support beliefs that humans and chimpanzees evolved separately from a common ancestor.

"This is not an ordinary fossil. It's not a chimp. It's not a human. It shows us what we used to be," said project co-director Tim White, a paleontologist at the University of California, Berkeley.

Ardipithecus ramidus, nicknamed "Ardi," is a hominid species that lived 4.4 million years ago in what is now Aramis, Ethiopia. That makes Ardi more than a million years older than the celebrated Lucy, the partial ape-human skeleton found in Africa in 1974.

Ardi's 125-piece skeleton includes the skull, teeth, pelvis, hands and feet bones. Scientists say the data collected from Ardi's bone fragments over the past 17 years push back the story of human evolution further than previously believed.

"In fact, what Ardipithecus tells us is that we as humans have been evolving to what we are today for at least 6 million years," C. Owen Lovejoy, an evolutionary biologist at Kent State University and project anatomist, said Thursday.

Analysis of Ardi's skeleton reveals that she weighed about 110 pounds, had very long arms and fingers, and possessed an opposable big toe that would have helped her grasp branches while moving through trees.

Ardi's brain was believed to be the size of a chimp's, but she also had many human-like features, such as the ability to walk upright on two legs. Her "all-purpose type" teeth indicate that she probably ate a combination of plants, fruits and small mammals, scientists say.

"The anatomy behind this behavioral combination is very unexpected and is certain to cause considerable rethinking of not only our evolutionary past, but also that of our living relatives: the great apes," said Alan Walker, professor of biological anthropology at Pennsylvania State University.

Many scientists hypothesize that humans took a different evolutionary trajectory from those of chimpanzees, bonobos and gorillas. Ardi's findings help challenge earlier beliefs that humans evolved from chimpanzees, their closest genetic relatives, scientists say.

Researchers are still trying to pinpoint when the two lineages -- chimps and humans -- split from their common ancestor.

Digging up the past has not been easy.

Scientists stumbled upon the Ardipithecus fossil in 1994 when a graduate student found a single upper molar tooth. The rest of Ardi's fossilized bones, sandwiched between layers of volcanic rock, took three years to be recovered and many more to be analyzed.

"In many ways, the discovery of Ardipithecus has been like a marathon," White said.

"Ardipithecus ramidus and its prevailing anatomy revolutionize the way most of us understood the earlier part of our evolutionary history," said team member Yohannes Haile-Selassie, paleontologist at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.

The Ardi findings are the work of 47 paleontologists and geologists representing 10 countries. The results will be published Friday in 11 articles in a special edition of the journal Science.

Until now, Australopithecus, nicknamed "Lucy," was the oldest fossil studied by scientists seeking to explain human evolution. Lucy is believed to have lived about 3.2 million years ago in what is now Ethiopia.

Many scientists credit Ethiopia with taking the lead in helping the world better understand the origins of humans.

"This finding points to a deeper sense of our [humans'] interconnectedness," Samuel Assefa, Ethiopian ambassador to the United States, said Thursday. "We are all Ethiopians at heart."

Ardi's skeleton resides in the National Museum of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa.

phyzik
10-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Transitional skeleton is found and suddenly this place gets quiet? WTF?

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Transitional skeleton is found and suddenly this place gets quiet? WTF?It doesn't matter what they find. Its all a ruse. The DNA isn't magically spliced so on and so on.

koriwhat
10-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Transitional skeleton is found and suddenly this place gets quiet? WTF?

didn't want to say it but... i told ya so!

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Analysis of Ardi's skeleton reveals that she weighed about 110 pounds, had very long arms and fingers, and possessed an opposable big toe that would have helped her grasp branches while moving through trees.

Ardi's brain was believed to be the size of a chimp's, but she also had many human-like features, such as the ability to walk upright on two legs. Her "all-purpose type" teeth indicate that she probably ate a combination of plants, fruits and small mammals, scientists say. Amazing for only being about a thousand years old.

phyzik
10-01-2009, 04:35 PM
B2B, you should read the original link I posted from the AP. It has a lot more info than the CNN article. Post #121

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 04:44 PM
B2B, you should read the original link I posted from the AP. It has a lot more info than the CNN article. Post #121I read it. I think its an amazing find. I was going to post it when I first read the article but got distracted then you beat me back to the punch.

These guys, no matter what you show them don't believe in true transitional fossils. They consider it to be adaptation over evolution on a grander scale.

I was being sarcastic but I really do suppose that the members here on the forum disputing these kind of findings are expecting some type of spliced DNA as proof. Hell they'd find a way to turn a cheek to even that I'm sure.

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 05:24 PM
looks like CNN wrote their own article on the find.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/10/01/oldest.human.skeleton/index.html

Oldest human skeleton offers new clues to evolution

(CNN) -- The oldest-known hominid skeleton was a 4-foot-tall female who walked upright more than 4 million years ago and offers new clues to how humans may have evolved, scientists say.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/TECH/science/10/01/oldest.human.skeleton/art.ardi.science.jpg

These few bones took researchers 5 years to collect, and came from 5 different locations! And so, from a fossilized toe, a piece of jawbone, a finger, arm bones, a clavicle, and a few teeth we have this incredible “ape-man” telling us “how apes became human.”

Prominently displayed in the center of page 59 of the Time article is a tiny fragment of a toe bone. Lemonick and Dorfman wrote: “This toe bone proves the creature walked on two legs.” Amazing, is it not, what one can discern from a single toe bone! The human foot contains 26 individual bones, (see Netter, 1994, p. 492), and yet evolutionary scientists claim that they can distinguish walking characteristics from just a single bone?
http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/2060

????

Alex Jones
10-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Not to bust your monkey loving bubbles but until mouse gets back and resumes kicking your Darwin worshiping ass's I may remind you that Lug nuts from a Chevy can fit a Pontiac that doesn't mean they are the same car or came from the same source.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/vlcsnap-1605731.png

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Not to bust your monkey loving bubbles but until mouse gets back and resumes kicking your Darwin worshiping ass's I may remind you that Lug nuts from a Chevy can fit a Pontiac that doesn't mean they are the same car or came from the same source.
:rollin
No Alex, you need to find where a lug nut was found in an old field, have a mechanical engineer draw in the entire rest of a car and say "said cars remnants were found in old field!"

phyzik
10-01-2009, 06:13 PM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/vlcsnap-1605731.png

Im sure your aware that Chevy and Pontiac are both under the same brand known as GM and have for a long time had interchangable parts.

Thanks for proving the point of evolution in that simple comparison. GM was the source, chevy and pontiac evolved differently from that same source and what do you know? They are practically interchangable!!

These few bones took researchers 5 years to collect, and came from 5 different locations! And so, from a fossilized toe, a piece of jawbone, a finger, arm bones, a clavicle, and a few teeth we have this incredible “ape-man” telling us “how apes became human.”

Prominently displayed in the center of page 59 of the Time article is a tiny fragment of a toe bone. Lemonick and Dorfman wrote: “This toe bone proves the creature walked on two legs.” Amazing, is it not, what one can discern from a single toe bone! The human foot contains 26 individual bones, (see Netter, 1994, p. 492), and yet evolutionary scientists claim that they can distinguish walking characteristics from just a single bone?

129 bones is a few? and practically an entire skull showing the teeth in an ape like creature practically similar to a humans?

They didnt tell it could walk from a toe btw, the pelvis and hip showed Gluteal muscles where positioned in such a way that allows you, me and this past creature to have the ability to walk upright. Without them, we cant walk upright.

I degress, B2B had it right, no matter what evidence is put fourth people will still find a way to ignore it.

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 06:20 PM
129 bones is a few? and practically an entire skull showing the teeth in an ape like creature practically similar to a humans?

Now its up to 129? Has this been put to the test? From how many different locations where the 129 bones found? Over how many years?

If you find some huge spot where a pack of chimps were wiped out years ago maybe with enough time and jigsaw puzzle experience you could reconstruct anything.

phyzik
10-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Now its up to 129? Has this been put to the test? From how many different locations where the 129 bones found? Over how many years?

If you find some huge spot where a pack of chimps were wiped out years ago maybe with enough time and jigsaw puzzle experience you could reconstruct anything.

Yes. Read the article, perhaps?

From the Washington Post:

On Nov. 5, 1994, Haile-Selassie, then a Berkeley graduate student and now a curator at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, found two finger bones. Further digging turned up scraps of a pelvis, feet, hands, chips from a skull. By the end of three years of digging, the scientists realized they'd found a paleontological treasure, a partial skeleton, broken up and ravaged by time. This was Ardi.

Not in different locations.

As far as it taking so long to study, I would rather them take the time to make sure they got it right then announce it back in 1994. If they had done that, I would have agreed with you. The origin of the human species via evolution from earlier primates is beyond scientific dispute.

Mavs_man_41
10-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Who the fuck are you people to say whether or not an omniscient being, who obviously functions on a much higher level than you, exists or not?

Just because your life sucks and you're pissed off doesn't mean we all just came from an explosion which happened out of nothingness. Know it alls are fucking obnoxious. No one can prove or disprove the existence of God. Retarded fucking argument :td

phyzik
10-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Who the fuck are you people to say whether or not an omniscient being, who obviously functions on a much higher level than you, exists or not?

Just because your life sucks and you're pissed off doesn't mean we all just came from an explosion which happened out of nothingness. Know it alls are fucking obnoxious. No one can prove or disprove the existence of God. Retarded fucking argument :td

I never tried to dispute the existance of a higher being. Just the fact that humans evolved. The two are not mutually exclusive. While I personally may not believe it, it is within the realm of possibility that we evolved through a higher beings assistance.... Improvements if you will.

My beef doesnt fall on the fact or fiction of a higher being. My beef is with the idea of religion itself, which is undisputedly created by man and not a higher being. Therefore religion is flawed but yet people embrace it as if it's the final answer and refuse to think "what if?"

Also, just an FYI, my life is far from sucking. I've got my own house thats paid off, a badass car, great friends and a job I love. I recently took up hiking this past week and have been kayaking for a year (not constantly :lol). While I cant speak for B2B's situation in life, or anyone else for that matter, I can speak about mine and I trully am happy right now. Of course, nothings ever perfect, life has its challenges, but nothing thats making me bitter or anything like that.

seriously though Fabbs, what source did you see they got the fossils from 5 different locations (for this specific find)? I want to read it, Im not beyond changing my thoughts, perhaps the sources I've looked at just didnt have the full info but what I've read so far (which was posted today) is that it was at a single location.

Alex Jones
10-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Im sure your aware that Chevy and Pontiac are both under the same brand known as GM and have for a long time had interchangable parts.

Just like Ape and Man are from earth.

Thanks for proving the point of evolution in that simple comparison. GM was the source, chevy and pontiac evolved differently from that same source and what do you know? They are practically interchangable!!

No thank you for proving my point both cars had the same Intelligent designer.

Alex Jones
10-01-2009, 07:23 PM
I never tried to dispute the existance of a higher being.
My beef doesnt fall on the fact or fiction of a higher being. My beef is with the idea of religion itself, which is undisputedly created by man and not a higher being.

How can you speak for the Chinese and their Buddha? How do you know they never saw a God or a so called higher being? What happens if you ever see a higher being how are you going explain how you made life miserable for others who worshiped this higher being through religion?

Why can't you let others believe in their own theory of how we came about? Why do you and your Banana eating friends have to post links of some old bones every time the topics pops up? It seems to me your beliefs are fragile and you need some sort of confirmation to justify your life of Sin as you look to ease your conscious of a life w/o God and knowing your soul is headed for bad times ahead.

Fabbs
10-01-2009, 08:01 PM
seriously though Fabbs, what source did you see they got the fossils from 5 different locations (for this specific find)? I want to read it, Im not beyond changing my thoughts, perhaps the sources I've looked at just didnt have the full info but what I've read so far (which was posted today) is that it was at a single location.
The same link i posted http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/2060 Brad Harrub and also here http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/127 , which i do not know if that source is absolutely true or not. Nor do i say the "129 bones found" is false or not. But with pro evo previous scientists Piltdown Man, Lucy etc being exposed as fraud I'm asking that the 129 claim be put to the test.

DannyT
10-01-2009, 08:04 PM
god is real, religion is fake.

Who cares where we came from, we should all be concerned where we're going after 2012.

E-1101
10-01-2009, 10:51 PM
dannyT has the right attitude. I wonder at the end if there is a God how many of you will be PM'ing Angel_Luv for advice?

Satan
10-02-2009, 08:05 AM
dannyT has the right attitude. I wonder at the end if there is a God how many of you will be PM'ing Angel_Luv for advice?

I'll be seeing DannyT soon enough as well as most you posting in this thread. If you think B2B has shit to bitch about now....just wait.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 09:27 AM
I don't think anybody in this thread disputed the idea that there might be a higher power. Its a pointless unprovable argument on both sides. Most of just argue against your beliefs in modern day religion.

What really screams desperation is the fact that you people can't objectively look at a find like this and be compelled to seek answers/information/knowledge of our ancestry. You go right into debunking whatever it is that pops up. You can hate science for its theories all you want but the fact of the matter is that society as a whole has advanced exponentially in the last 200 years. Specifically from the work of the very people you feel compelled to call liars. How is it possible to perform intricate surgeries, physical therapy or rehabilitation without a complex understanding of the human body and all its muscle and bone work.

It really shows how utterly stupid and ignorant you must be to dispel the idea of putting together a skeleton to discern its primal patterns but be totally aware of our ability to say....perform a heart transplant or reattach a limb...correct bad vision, open up the human mind and create images on a computer screen from a subjects brainwaves.

I serious can't stand you people and not just for your beliefs. Your ability to ignore historical findings in lieu of pushing your agenda is a sad state of what religion has really done to you people.

Bigzax
10-02-2009, 09:31 AM
slow day again huh...

JoeChalupa
10-02-2009, 09:37 AM
I don't think anybody in this thread disputed the idea that there might be a higher power. Its a pointless unprovable argument on both sides. Most of just argue against your beliefs in modern day religion.

What really screams desperation is the fact that you people can't objectively look at a find like this and be compelled to seek answers/information/knowledge of our ancestry. You go right into debunking whatever it is that pops up. You can hate science for its theories all you want but the fact of the matter is that society as a whole has advanced exponentially in the last 200 years. Specifically from the work of the very people you feel compelled to call liars. How is it possible to perform intricate surgeries, physical therapy or rehabilitation without a complex understanding of the human body and all its muscle and bone work.

It really shows how utterly stupid and ignorant you must be to dispel the idea of putting together a skeleton to discern its primal patterns but be totally aware of our ability to say....perform a heart transplant or reattach a limb...correct bad vision, open up the human mind and create images on a computer screen from a subjects brainwaves.

I serious can't stand you people and not just for your beliefs. Your ability to ignore historical findings in lieu of pushing your agenda is a sad state of what religion has really done to you people.

I can understand your frustration and you are correct that you cannot prove that God or Jesus for that matter doesn't or didn't ever exist. I for one find science and astronomy fascinating and the advances that have been made are truly amazing I also believe in God and that will never change.
What gets me is how so many bring out the "made in 7 days" argument like I actually believe that 7 days in the bible means 7 24hr hour days. :lol
The new discoveries being made every day in the sciences are just more proof to me how amazing God is.
That is all.

DarkReign
10-02-2009, 09:48 AM
I think all would agree when we say our education system in America is totally lacking and inadequate.

Its funny really, evolution is only a "debate" in America. The rest of the world just sort of laughs at you redneck creationists.

See first sentence as to why Americans are idiots by and large.

I am not going to argue facts about how old the Earth is or if evolution happened or not, those are tired arguments. Actually, I feel no need to comment beyond this.

Creationists are ego-centric people who need to assign soem greater importance to themselves than is necessary. Believing that humans are made in the image of God gives comfort in an uncomfortable world full of disease, pain, war and death.

Its easier to deal with life's realities when one can take solace that there is a better life after this and that there is a being who loves them unconditionally (so long as you worship Him and Him alone, I guess).

Creationists are one of two things (or both):

Indoctrinated - Parents, priests, pastors...whomever....you grew up listening to one if not numerous authority figures telling you that we are all children of God, created by Him in His image, end of discussion.

Weak-willed - Life is a terrible thing to witness most of the time. Not necessarily your life, but the world and the people in it suffer more often than not. People are evil and without compassion, humans are slaughtered everyday for reasons no one likes to talk about (profit, religion, geography, ethnicity). Its all very depressing to think about if you let it be, but the idea of God allows a certain amount of relief...knowing there is something greater and better after.

Most importantly, it places YOU at the center of everything, elevating your personal importance level in the grand scheme of life and this world. Because surely, an all-knowing, all-powerful being wouldnt take time out of His busy schedule of creating the fucking universe to make us in His image if we werent soooooooooo damn important to Him and the whole of the heavens.

Its humanity's last bastion of Earth-centric thinking and literally, it is the last of the last left for those who cannot see the world without divine eyes (lest the weight of existence without importance pour down upon you).

The rest of the world got over it and lo and behold, the world still has a certain amount of morality without God being injected into every discussion, be it political, educational or otherwise.

No, the world's last powerful nation who still clings to its Bible as sacrosanct is the only nation who invades other countries to make them better by force. We, the Last Religious Stronghold, are the nation who rapes the 3rd world of its resource through corporate greed, picking and choosing which leaders will reign so long as they capitulate to American enterprise.

Dont get me wrong, if some Euro nation were as mighty as we are, I am quite sure they'd be doing the same (if the arent already), only they would lack the hypocrisy of the American state who routinely has its politicians invoke God's name every three sentences to reassure the populace of its Divine Place amongst the cosmos, that we are in fact, God's Chosen Ones.

Boy, doesnt that just make you feel all.....cozy and warm? Makes me feel good, knowing I am more important than everything else because God created me extra-special.

My advice...life sucks, get a helmet.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 09:52 AM
slow day again huh...Probably

I can understand your frustration and you are correct that you cannot prove that God or Jesus for that matter doesn't or didn't ever exist. I for one find science and astronomy fascinating and the advances that have been made are truly amazing I also believe in God and that will never change.
What gets me is how so many bring out the "made in 7 days" argument like I actually believe that 7 days in the bible means 7 24hr hour days. :lol
The new discoveries being made every day in the sciences are just more proof to me how amazing God is.
That is all.
We bring it up because a large percentage of you people take that stuff word for word.

In my opinion and yes its an opinion we've been shown enough evidence that modern day religion is a man made byproduct of power or natural humanly need/desire. I have yet to see compelling evidence for Christ and the other side of the fence has expose the origins of the myth well. I agree its not 100% conclusive but its close enough for me to form a logical opinion. Again just my opinion.

The same cannot be said about "god" because we have yet to define the moment of actual creation and its cause, close but not yet. I don't think, if there is a higher power, that he/she/it is anything like what society today thinks he/she/it is. If it exists.

Lots of people including science accept the idea of spontaneous randomness...or events without purpose. Thumpers don't accept that and that's why they feel that they're argument has legs. Specifically how a massive explosion in space is just as crazy and out there as a big man the sky creating things.

Ultimately it boils down to this. Two things define who we are and what we believe.

Thumpers accept purpose
Non-thumpers accept randomness

JoeChalupa
10-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Works for me and if it doesn't for you.....well God bless and have a great day!!

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 09:55 AM
yeah DR said it better than me. Dude should proof all my threads.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Probably

We bring it up because a large percentage of you people take that stuff word for word.

In my opinion and yes its an opinion we've been shown enough evidence that modern day religion is a man made byproduct of power or natural humanly need/desire. I have yet to see compelling evidence for Christ and the other side of the fence has expose the origins of the myth well. I agree its not 100% conclusive but its close enough for me to form a logical opinion. Again just my opinion.

The same cannot be said about "god" because we have yet to define the moment of actual creation and its cause, close but not yet. I don't think, if there is a higher power, that he/she/it is anything like what society today thinks he/she/it is. If it exists.

Lots of people including science accept the idea of spontaneous randomness...or events without purpose. Thumpers don't accept that and that's why they feel that they're argument has legs. Specifically how a massive explosion in space is just as crazy and out there as a big man the sky creating things.

Ultimately it boils down to this. Two things define who we are and what we believe.

Thumpers accept purpose
Non-thumpers accept randomness

Well not everyone who believes is a "thumper". I don't go around pushing my religion and beliefs on anyone nor do I ridicule or challenge those who do not believe in God. I don't find it hard to believe in the big bang theory at all or in evolution either.
On day one God created the big bang......

JoeChalupa
10-02-2009, 10:00 AM
yeah DR said it better than me. Dude should proof all my threads.

That would take a life time and DR has his own opinion of things all though I don't agree with everything he wrote. I can understand it but I don't agree.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Well not everyone who believes is a "thumper". I don't go around pushing my religion and beliefs on anyone nor do I ridicule or challenge those who do not believe in God. I don't find it hard to believe in the big bang theory at all or in evolution either.
On day one God created the big bang......I'm just using the term "thumper" as a stereotype. I know that not all believers push their faith. Just a figure of speech.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm just using the term "thumper" as a stereotype. I know that not all believers push their faith. Just a figure of speech.

Meh...go figure.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Meh...go figure.
Stereotyping is totally acceptable.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Stereotyping is totally acceptable.

Happens all the time. :lol

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Happens all the time. :lolI pride myself on judging a book by its cover.