lefty
10-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Yay or Nay ?

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Yay...

PM5K
10-01-2009, 01:57 PM
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/danica-patrick-bikini-photo.jpg

CosmicCowboy
10-01-2009, 02:12 PM
definitely yay

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 02:13 PM
How is this even debatable.

tonylongoriafan
10-01-2009, 02:14 PM
i'm a sucker for women in a fire suit

danica patrick
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/images/08_danica-patrick_03.jpg

or delana harvick
http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/2006/news/opinion/04/24/cross.words.phoenix/Delana.Harvick.193.jpg

Po'Boy
She can start my engine any day!!

PM5K
Who said it was?

That's why Lefty has 17K posts, he posts stupid shit like this.

Now the Tori Spelling thread made sense...

Viva Las Espuelas
10-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Eh. She's attractive but nothing to make me get in a wreck if I saw her walking down the street.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 02:40 PM
You wouldn't get in a wreck if she was walking down the street wearing what she's wearing in the pic I posted?

JoeChalupa
10-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Eh. She's attractive but nothing to make me get in a wreck if I saw her walking down the street.

I may not get into a wreck but I'm sure my head would turn.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 02:43 PM
I may not get into a wreck but I'm sure my head would turn.

I know I'd at least be hitting those bumps between the lanes...

lefty
10-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Who said it was?

That's why Lefty has 17K posts, he posts stupid shit like this.

Now the Tori Spelling thread made sense...
And I thought Culburn69 was retarded......

Congrats

JudynTX
10-01-2009, 03:11 PM
I think she's hot.

CubanSucks
10-01-2009, 03:18 PM
yay yay yay

AmericanWoman
10-01-2009, 03:23 PM
She is attractive.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2009, 03:24 PM
She is attractive.Especially standing next to you.

PM5K
10-01-2009, 03:28 PM
And I thought Culburn69 was retarded......

Congrats

You're the fucking retard, making this thread is almost the equivalent of making a thread to find out if TPark is fat or not.

Yay or nay?

lefty
10-01-2009, 03:29 PM
You're the fucking retard, making this thread is almost the equivalent of making a thread to find out if TPark is fat or not.

Yay or nay?
Is Tpark fat or not ?

PM5K
10-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Is Tpark fat or not ?

:downspin:

lefty
10-01-2009, 03:30 PM
:downspin:
:lol I'm bored

bus driver
10-01-2009, 03:48 PM
:hitit:

lefty
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
She was really charming in that GoDaddy.com ad, the one where she is stopped by a blonde cop

JudynTX
10-01-2009, 03:55 PM
She was really charming in that GoDaddy.com ad, the one where she is stopped by a blonde cop

I'd have to agree.

760Spursfan
10-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Hell Mutha F N yay!!!!!

koriwhat
10-01-2009, 04:20 PM
she's alright... not really into white chicks or chicks with no ass but i definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed.

coyotes_geek
10-01-2009, 05:03 PM
"Nay" responses should be limited to homos and blind people who have no sense of adventure.

EricB
10-01-2009, 05:05 PM
"Nay" responses should be limited to homos and blind people who have no sense of adventure.

:lmao

Thats one of the funnier things I've read on this site since the famous question of "What is the Coyote doing in Vegas" response.

JMarkJohns
10-01-2009, 05:07 PM
The question shouldn't be "Yay or nay" as in would you do her, but rather "IS SHE HOT by real world, not just sporting world standards?"

She's good looking, and of course the answer to the original question is yay, but is she really better than a 7 in the real world? I don't think so. And the term HOT would be reserved for 8+ on the scale...

florige
10-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Def Yay! And what makes her even more hot is how fiesty she is. I bet she is unbelievable in the sac. :hat

JamStone
10-01-2009, 06:56 PM
What's the question specifically?

I don't find her attractive.

But of course I'd still fuck.

LOL texans
10-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Nay.

Women don't belong behind the wheel of a Formula 1, or Nascar.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-01-2009, 10:50 PM
In interviews she seems like someone who would piss me off pretty fast.

Of course, I've had some of my best sex with women I hate.

I vote Yes.

The Franchise
10-01-2009, 10:56 PM
You wouldn't get in a wreck if she was walking down the street wearing what she's wearing in the pic I posted?

Probably not if you saw it before the touchups. She's cute but thats it.

xellos88330
10-02-2009, 12:03 AM
She is an attractive one. Her profession is a bit butch for my taste though.

blizz
10-02-2009, 04:47 AM
The question shouldn't be "Yay or nay" as in would you do her, but rather "IS SHE HOT by real world, not just sporting world standards?"

She's good looking, and of course the answer to the original question is yay, but is she really better than a 7 in the real world? I don't think so. And the term HOT would be reserved for 8+ on the scale...

couldn't have said it better myself

ATRAIN
10-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Def Yay! And what makes her even more hot is how fiesty she is. I bet she is unbelievable in the sac. :hat

I dont know about that she seems like she could be one of those prudes in the sac.

on that note id hit it at least 4 times and then have her make me breakfast.

florige
10-02-2009, 08:58 AM
I dont know about that she seems like she could be one of those prudes in the sac.

on that note id hit it at least 4 times and then have her make me breakfast.

I don't know man. With the way she is you may be the one making her breakfast. She seems to have a major attitude though.

Sportcamper
10-02-2009, 09:04 AM
I know that she does not really belong on an Indi track with men who are real race car drivers, but she brings publicity to an otherwise boring sport….

ATRAIN
10-02-2009, 09:15 AM
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/danica-patrick-bikini-photo.jpg

:jack

SAGambler
10-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Just like KFC...That's finger licking good.

MiamiHeat
10-02-2009, 11:37 AM
that picture is photoshopped/airbrushed...

anyway, she's ok. i wouldn't trade my xbox for her.

phyzik
10-02-2009, 11:40 AM
no doubt she's hot but when ever I hear her speak I cant help but feel that she just comes across as a self entitled bitch.

IceColdBrewski
02-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Her first stock car race about to start on the Speed Channel. A lot of the NASCAR guys don't think she has what it takes to handle a stock car at the top level.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-danica-patrick6-2010feb06,0,2591597.story

NASCAR-bound Danica Patrick makes stock car debut

She qualifies to start 12th Saturday in the 43-car ARCA Series race at Daytona. ARCA is a training ground for the NASCAR circuit. Reporting from Daytona Beach, Fla. - How will she do?

It's the overarching question here Saturday when Danica Patrick, who gained fame as a driver of sleek Indy-style cars, makes her debut driving 3,000-pound stock cars.

With the full force of her promotional machine behind her, Patrick starts 12th Saturday in a 43-car race in the ARCA Series at the high-banked Daytona International Speedway.

ARCA is a minor league series separate from the much larger NASCAR, and Patrick plans to quickly jump to NASCAR's second-tier Nationwide Series either next weekend here or Feb. 20 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana.

She's scheduled to drive in a dozen Nationwide races this year in addition to competing in the Izod IndyCar Series, where "Danicamania" was born in 2005 when she nearly won the Indianapolis 500 as a rookie.

"She's well-followed, I think, even by non-motor-sports folks. When you say 'Danica Patrick,' they know who she is," said NASCAR President Mike Helton.

Patrick is driving a car prepared by JR Motorsports, a team co-owned by Dale Earnhardt Jr., NASCAR's most popular driver.

Jimmie Johnson, who has won an unprecedented four consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup titles, said "I think it's great" to have Patrick in stock car racing. "We need as many eyes on our sport as possible," he said.

But first comes her ARCA race, populated with many less-experienced drivers cutting their teeth in stock-car racing, and known for having an inordinate number of wrecks. "You need to wear a helmet if you watch it from the stands," quipped NASCAR Cup driver Scott Speed.

"My first ARCA race at Talladega is still one of the ones I remember, for how crazy it was," Speed said. Patrick's race is likely to be one of the most watched ARCA races in the series' 57-year history, and a prelude to the media circus awaiting Patrick when she joins NASCAR.

On Friday, a throng of media members followed her every move as Patrick climbed into her No. 7 Chevrolet on pit road and then qualified for the ARCA race. As Patrick's car was intermittently pushed forward while she awaited her turn to qualify, the scene had a paparazzi flavor as two dozen photographers and television camera crews shuffled along next to her and jostled for position.

The venue adds to the uncertainty about how Patrick might finish Saturday. At the 2.5-mile Daytona oval, the cars race in tightly bunched packs and even a slight mistake by one driver can spark a multi-car wreck.

Regardless, Patrick nearly achieved her initial goal here: to qualify among the 10 fastest cars at the race's start.

"That way I'm with the faster, maybe more experienced drivers up front," she said after qualifying. "I like my car and I think it's going to run really well in the race."

Sam Hornish Jr. knows what Patrick faces. A three-time IndyCar Series champion, Hornish moved to NASCAR in 2008 and has struggled. "You can look and see how difficult the transition has been for me," he said. "I know it's a very, very difficult change."

Juan Pablo Montoya, another Cup driver who came from open-wheel racing, met with Patrick on Thursday night to offer advice and urged her to get help from other Cup drivers. "It is exciting to see how she is going to do," he said.

But ultimately, he added, "if she does well, [it's] good for the sport; if she does bad, [it's] still good for the sport."

Fillmoe
02-06-2010, 04:20 PM
i like me some ass.... fuck this dime a dozen broad

resistanze
02-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Not feeling that face.

baseline bum
02-06-2010, 05:57 PM
To use Hustler's rating system, I'd go fully erect

blizz
02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
i don't get it with her. she's not attractive, nothing special. you can go out to just about anywhere and fine at least ONE girl more attractive and her body is nothing special either. most thin girls would look good like that. as far as women in sports, she's not even in my top 5.

Marcus Bryant
02-06-2010, 06:43 PM

'cause it's kinda like they're men?

Hey, to each their own.

Frenzy
02-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Her face needs work. But who says you have to see her face...

Yay

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2010, 07:04 PM

I'm sure all you guys dissing her look like you just stepped off the cover of GQ and score hotter women every weekend.

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2010, 07:07 PM
BTW, it's a huge leap from open wheel Indy cars to NASCAR. Totally different style of racing. No way she is gonna do well for awhile but if she sticks with it she just might get competitive.

Frenzy
02-06-2010, 07:09 PM

I'm sure all you guys dissing her look like you just stepped off the cover of GQ and score hotter women every weekend.

one day you will too :king

Marcus Bryant
02-06-2010, 07:19 PM

'cause it's kinda like they're men?

Hey, to each their own.

Lil' Jon
02-07-2010, 10:02 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jacob1983
02-08-2010, 12:20 AM
She's an attractive gal and an overrated Indy car driver.

blizz
02-08-2010, 08:19 AM

I always found this the most ridiculous argument to these types of questions. What, just cuz someone didn't step off the cover of GQ, they can't have a preference and can't find someone unattractive? That's fucking stupid. Jackass.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2010, 09:35 AM
I always found this the most ridiculous argument to these types of questions. What, just cuz someone didn't step off the cover of GQ, they can't have a preference and can't find someone unattractive? That's fucking stupid. Jackass.

Whats REALLY stupid is total loser guys on a sports message board nit picking the appearance of attractive women. Women they could never hook up with in a million years. I realize it's just a pathetic rationalization after you go home alone again and jerk off for the millionth time that you would have hooked up somehow if only your standards weren't so high and "if her tits had just been a little bigger" or "her calves hadn't been a little too thick"

CubanMustGo
02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
BTW, it's a huge leap from open wheel Indy cars to NASCAR. Totally different style of racing. No way she is gonna do well for awhile but if she sticks with it she just might get competitive.

Finished sixth in her first ARCA race even after spinning out. Not too shabby, but of course there's a huge gap between ARCA driving, Nationwide, and Sprint Cup.

blizz
02-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Whats REALLY stupid is total loser guys on a sports message board nit picking the appearance of attractive women. Women they could never hook up with in a million years. I realize it's just a pathetic rationalization after you go home alone again and jerk off for the millionth time that you would have hooked up somehow if only your standards weren't so high and "if her tits had just been a little bigger" or "her calves hadn't been a little too thick"

Again....people on a sports message board can't like or dislike certain women? The appearance of an "attractive" woman is completely subjective. You find guys attractive....I don't. Get it?

blizz
02-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Mr. John Wayne...fuckin loser.

CosmicCowboy
02-08-2010, 10:33 AM

Actually, Kori gave me that title after she met me and I just never changed it.

Whisky Dog
02-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Cosmic Cowboy = Horryfor3

All America badass who never fucked up and is great at everything.

In their own minds.

trypldubl
02-08-2010, 12:10 PM
I was on the fence until that pic PMFK and 760 that sig is amazing.

IronMexican
02-08-2010, 04:19 PM

In their own minds.

The best part was that one thread where he scoffs someone and says he was getting way better ass at that age. What an awesome guy that CC is.

Winehole23
02-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Finished sixth in her first ARCA race even after spinning out. Not too shabby, but of course there's a huge gap between ARCA driving, Nationwide, and Sprint Cup.She qualified 12th, and her car was fast enough to stay up front a little bit, like she said beforehand.

DP is a racer and looks like she's got a pretty good team. They gave her a pretty good car anyway.

lefty
02-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Go Daddy ! :D

The Franchise
02-09-2010, 01:52 AM

I don't understand how you think someone must be nuts to think she's unattractive. She isn't an ugly woman, but she does have a very average face and body. I've had much hotter women than Danica when I was dating, so I can honestly say that she is nothing special at all to me. In fact, she would be on the low end of the list of women I have been involved with in my life. With all that being said, I would still hit it if it was offered to me. :lol

JMarkJohns
02-09-2010, 01:56 AM

By this logic, any mere mention of beauty and attractiveness is quashed. I think the idea behind this is to see where people stand on preferences, so, I'd prefer if you get over yourself.

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2010, 09:26 AM
:lmao @ the CC haters.

I. Hustle
02-09-2010, 09:51 AM
I think she is cute but not all that hot. I'd hit it for sure. I think the chick that comes out with her in that commercial is hot.

lefty
02-09-2010, 10:38 AM
I think she is cute but not all that hot. I'd hit it for sure. I think the chick that comes out with her in that commercial is hot.
She is not a super bombshell, but she is very charming

JMarkJohns
02-09-2010, 10:54 AM
She is not a super bombshell, but she is very charming

Who are you to judge? Say she's charming and leave it at that. :rolleyes

lefty
02-09-2010, 10:59 AM
who are you to judge? Say she's charming and leave it at that. :rolleyes
wtf

JMarkJohns
02-09-2010, 02:10 PM
wtf

Sarcasm... see CosmicCowboy's previous posts on the topic for context. Sorry for confusion.

ATRAIN
02-09-2010, 02:17 PM

In their own minds.

HA HA how did I miss this!!! CC has his head so far up his own ass, but I forget he is a bad ass right? I mean who else picks up their boss 5 feet above the ground by the neck?

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2010, 02:20 PM
You girls have fun dissing me this afternoon. Gotta go out to to the rodeo now.