PDA

View Full Version : Assuming the Spurs win their last 4 games

Spurs košarka kultura
04-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Assuming the Spurs win their last 4 games, which of the following games will the Suns most likely lose?

April 15 -vs- Clippers @AWA
April 16 -vs- Kings @AWA
April 18 -vs- Nuggets @ AWA
April 20 -vs- Kings @ ARCO

ducks
04-13-2005, 07:33 PM
I think suns lose to denver

Spurs košarka kultura
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah I'm thinking they lose to Denver and (hopefully) the game at Arco.

boutons
04-13-2005, 07:40 PM
If Spurs can go undefeated, then Suns must lose only one, tying Spurs in overall losses, because Spurs win the tie-breaker of best head-to-head season record, 2 - 1.

For the EC (remember them?), the Spurs are also uncatchably ahead head of Pistons in overall record, and are 1 game ahead of Heat. I expect the Heat to lose at least one @BOS, @PHI (BW2B), or IND.

It's do-able, and Tony said in this French interview Sunday that the Spurs are going for it. :)

MeAndBobThrowChairs
04-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Suns will lose one to the Kings and probably lose to the Nuggets. Something tells me that the Clippers could suprise them though, look how bad they played against that team from LA and the Hornets. They're tired and dont have any fire, the Suns are setting.

T Park
04-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Denver will beat them

Spurs have to beat Utah, Memphis twice, and Minnesota.

Tall order.

If you want to play Sacramento then root for the suns, cause the Nuggets and Rockets would pass them if they lost 2 in a row like that.

whottt
04-13-2005, 08:09 PM
From what I've been seeing, the best chances the Suns have of losing are the home games to Denver and Sac...Phoenix has lost big games at home all season for some reason...and they have a better road record than they do a home record.

Another cool thing...Duncan is well rested, now that he is back we can rest Manu more easily...Phoenix has no depth...as long as we don't lose they have to keep playing hard and can't rest their starters....so even if they do win out they won't be rested.

PopHater
04-13-2005, 09:50 PM
I've got to agree. The Suns will drop one to the Kings, and maybe to the Nuggets as well.

If the Spurs win out and the Suns lose 1, then that means we'd have to face the Grizz again after facing them 2 times in the final three games.

This is the Spurs best chance of getting past the first round.