PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama: Big fan of 'The Admiral'

xtremesteven33
10-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Delete if already posted....

U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama arrived Wednesday morning in Copenhagen to lend her support to Chicago's efforts to win the 2016 Summer Olympics.

As head of The Windy City's delegation — and her husband's representative until he arrives Friday — Mrs. Obama got to work quickly, chatting with some voters in the Marriott Hotel lobby, including International Olympic Committee members Austin Sealy of Barbados and Nicole Hoevertsz of Aruba.

And then she met a NBA Hall of Famer:

"When former NBA star David Robinson introduced himself the First Lady could be heard saying, 'I know who you are.'

Robinson, an official member of the Chicago 2016 delegation, said Mrs. Obama added, 'Another Robinson. I tell people we are related.'

Her maiden name is Robinson."

By noon Friday, we'll know which city will host the 2016 Summer Olympics: Chicago, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo or Madrid. Until then, let's take comfort in knowing Mrs. Obama is just as big as basketball nerd as her hoops-lovin' husband.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Michelle-Obama-Big-fan-of-The-Admiral-;_ylt=Anz9gMUpjedJBBP2TpJ3J9K8vLYF?urn=nba,193429

completely deck
10-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Gross. She's worthless.

celldweller
10-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Here we go again! :lol

honestfool84
10-01-2009, 06:02 PM
too bad she's not a fan of her country... :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
10-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Why Mix Politics With Basketball????

completely deck
10-01-2009, 06:09 PM

This should be a rule.

duncan228
10-01-2009, 06:11 PM

:lol

EricB
10-01-2009, 06:14 PM

Technically its mixing politics with olympic sports.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Technically its mixing politics with olympic sports.Oh, everybody does that.

Carry on, then.

EricB
10-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Oh, everybody does that.

Carry on, then.

The Olympics are politics technically so yeah :lol

DJB
10-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Maybe she could give him some tips on how to redecorate his house.

Mr. Body
10-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Gross. She's worthless.

lol

my2sons
10-01-2009, 10:10 PM
bitter right rearing its ugly rear again

ducks
10-01-2009, 10:13 PM
she can live in another country
that is what her husband is trying to make the usa

Wombatzu
10-01-2009, 10:18 PM
America: love it or leave it, you Tea Bagging assholes.

JR3
10-01-2009, 10:21 PM

LOL:lol perfect!

coyotes_geek
10-01-2009, 10:21 PM
bitter right rearing its ugly rear again

Bitter left also proving it's just as ugly.....................

America: love it or leave it, you Tea Bagging assholes.

50Bestspurever
10-01-2009, 10:39 PM
too bad she's not a fan of her country... :rolleyes

fucking idiot :rolleyes

honestfool84
10-01-2009, 11:48 PM
fucking idiot :rolleyes

agreed.

raspsa
10-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Would you prefer to swap her for the japanese first lady?

bishopospurs
10-02-2009, 12:50 AM
What do you have against Miyuki Hatoyama?

raspsa
10-02-2009, 02:08 AM
What do you have against Miyuki Hatoyama?

Nothing.. her eccentricity is refreshing IMO

NoOptionB
10-02-2009, 07:24 AM
DR should have been the first black president.

Supergirl
10-02-2009, 07:36 AM
The Olympics are politics technically so yeah :lol

actually the intention of the Olympics is supposed to be friendly international competition - a chance for international athletes to meet when they might not otherwise do so BECAUSE of politics.

obviously it hasn't always lived up to that intention, but most of the time it does.

clambake
10-02-2009, 09:02 AM
looky there, another redneck.

coyotes_geek
10-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Forget Obama and the Admiral, I just hope we brought hookers and bribes. Because that's what gets you the Olympic Games.

hater
10-02-2009, 09:16 AM
DRob, TD and Pop voted and still support Obama.

TP and Manu would have voted for Obama in a second if they were citizens. :)

George Gervin's Afro
10-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Forget Obama and the Admiral, I just hope we brought hookers and bribes. Because that's what gets you the Olympic Games.

We could send Palin..

Crookshanks
10-02-2009, 11:37 AM
DRob, TD and Pop voted and still support Obama.

TP and Manu would have voted for Obama in a second if they were citizens. :)
Do you have proof that David voted for Obama? Knowing what a conservative he is and a strong evangelical christian, I have a hard time believing he would support someone as radical as Obama. Especially considering that Obama supports abortion on demand for any reason and up to the very last week before birth. He's also a huge supporter of partial-birth abortion and voted several times against the "born alive" law.

I would be very disappointed to know David supports Obama - it goes against everything I know about David.

George Gervin's Afro
10-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Do you have proof that David voted for Obama? Knowing what a conservative he is and a strong evangelical christian, I have a hard time believing he would support someone as radical as Obama. Especially considering that Obama supports abortion on demand for any reason and up to the very last week before birth. He's also a huge supporter of partial-birth abortion and voted several times against the "born alive" law.

I would be very disappointed to know David supports Obama - it goes against everything I know about David.

Do you have any documentation to support anything in this post? I'd like to see where he states any of this.

coyotes_geek
10-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Do you have any documentation to support anything in this post? I'd like to see where he states any of this.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm

George Gervin's Afro
10-02-2009, 03:15 PM
http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm

So he's pro choice..nothing about abortion on demand and he feels that late term fetuses are already protected..thanks for debunking the post

coyotes_geek
10-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Just providing the info since I knew how to find it quickly. Whether anything has been debunked or not is between you and crooks.

DarrinS
10-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Who DOESN'T like David Robinson?

Well, maybe people that look down on religion.

my2sons
10-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Bitter left also proving it's just as ugly.....................

Thats funny considering left is in office...not bitter at all...

whottt
10-09-2009, 08:52 PM
If the phrase goddamn America makes me think of anyone, it's David Robinson. I mean hell, it's almost synonymous with him.

I can just see him sitting happily in a church with his wife and small children as the minister utters phrases like goddamn America. I can see David nodding in agreement and exuberantly looking forward to the next Sunday when he will get a similar uplifting sermon.

Seriously, any of you guys ever see David Robinson out with his wife and children, walk up to him and scream goddamn America at him. You'll make a friend for life :tu

Even better, go up to him and starting talking about how wrong America is, about how we're the bad guys, about how it's all our fault....watch how interested he is in continuing the conversation with you, how clever and insightful he thinks your highly unique and seldom heard opinion is.

He'll be so impressed with your political acumen.

Then you can regale him with your political views on christians that you so often espouse here on the forum....

Show him one of those threads where you guys pile on Angel for her religious beliefs...he'll be right there with you. Getting "it", like you guys so obviously do.

No doubt, he's right there with you guys laughing and saying the bitch deserves it and get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat when Sarah Palin's children are being gone after....David's all about politics like that you see. Any and everything is very game as long as it's for the good of the party.

coyotes_geek
10-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Thats funny considering left is in office...not bitter at all...

:lol

Not a regular visitor to the political forum huh? If you look around you'll have no trouble seeing that here blue team is every bit as bitter at red team as red team is at blue team. Who's in office is irrelevant in that regards.

MiamiHeat
10-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Too bad she is not a fan of the United States of America ;/